Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 02-28-2010, 02:23 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Prometheus Initiative

Good day to my friends at Avalon. I am starting an open source online movement to generate a global collaboration for the development of a free energy system (zero point) for the good humankind.

This video is the first to be released that only sums up the idea behind the project. Future videos will talk about fractal reality, sacred geometry, vortex theory, and even some philosophy and metaphysics. After an initial discourse on the concepts, I will present how to replicate certain dynamic structures within our reality. I would of gotten more out tonight as I had planned but I'm about to go out for karaoke :-p

I want to use both YouTube and Avalon as a collaboration medium. So how about, ready to meld some minds?

http://www.youtube.com/gregorarturo85 My YouTube Channel

GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:58 AM   #2
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Prometheus Initiative

Good idea.

Are you talking about the search for free energy so long as it's only scientifically proven? Or maybe free energy in some other way as well?

Thing is, it just all seems like more talk and talk about it all and nothing more to come. No, I'm just speculating on why others here had only the courage to read your thread and not respond to it, like I have. Well, at any rate let's see what happens. I send ye a friends request via You Tube as well.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Good idea.

Are you talking about the search for free energy so long as it's only scientifically proven? Or maybe free energy in some other way as well?

Thing is, it just all seems like more talk and talk about it all and nothing more to come. No, I'm just speculating on why others here had only the courage to read your thread and not respond to it, like I have. Well, at any rate let's see what happens. I send ye a friends request via You Tube as well.

Kevin
Hey Kevin, thanks for the response. What I am talking about is collaborating with people to develop a free energy system, but not starting from scratch. I have several theoretical models at the moment I am going to share and have been working on in total for over two years now. I have a background in mathematics and physics as many know on Avalon. However, Avalon as I've discovered over the years is not the greatest venue for this sort of thing. This site is full of fear mongering, and besides the healing list and group meditation, it's pretty unproductive in my opinion.

And yes, there is much more talk than doing. I am trying to "do". I am going to share some experimentation that I am working on, and two different but interrelated free energy systems I will be building. One is based magnetic and diamagnetic materials laid out with sacred geometry, and another is a Rodin capacitor coil I have designed. I have yet to construct them simply due to funds and finding suppliers of certain materials.

I feel YouTube is going to be a much more beneficial venue then Avalon as I have already seen some positive collaboration on free energy research.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:46 PM   #4
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Gregor, I would love to get involved. However when math comes into the picture I must say I have little experience. If there's any way I can work with you, and try to maybe understand the mechanics from a layman's POV, I am very interested in building and experimenting with this kind of stuff and know plenty of people who would accept the possibilities and maybe help me obtain materials. Regardless as to whether or not I can be of any help, I will be keeping up with this initiative.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Do what you got to do and do it all best as you can. Way I see it, your trying to merge a parallel reality (your desired reality of free energy) into and as your current reality. This is more than possible because you have been proving such since birth. Even though you may not see it all in such way. I send you much help (good energy) so keep doing what your doing and keep that chin up.

Kevin
Old 02-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #6
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hi Gregor ,

I bless your project . I know you are a brilliant mind and able to make it through.
The very best to you .
May the team build up .
Shine on

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #7
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

What I am going to be sharing in the discussions will involve NO traditional mathematics. It will involve geometry and the concepts of structures, and how those structures interact with themselves. It will be very visual, and could be taught to elementary school students as you don't need Einstein's theory of relativity to describe the base levels of reality. I really want to make some more vids, I'm just not at Tango's at the moment (where my webcam and models are), and actually staying with some friends of his in Tempe after a crazy night of karaoke. If you didn't know I've been traveling with my gf, and currently staying with Tango in Chandler, Arizona thanks to Avalon, so yes Avalon has done something very productive for myself in terms of networking.

And thanks for the positive support Namaste.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:57 PM   #8
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

So when Prometheus' body grew back after being plucked by an Eagle, how long did the body take to grow back? And would it entail the same energy that was observed in the 'Heather' .pdf (whether a hoax or not doesn't matter) that grew the muscle over an exoskeleton in the lab?

I am glad you are using Prometheus... this way Rockefeller won't be the only one to use that symbolism as if it belonged to him alone.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #9
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
So when Prometheus' body grew back after being plucked by an Eagle, how long did the body take to grow back? And would it entail the same energy that was observed in the 'Heather' .pdf (whether a hoax or not doesn't matter) that grew the muscle over an exoskeleton in the lab?

I am glad you are using Prometheus... this way Rockefeller won't be the only one to use that symbolism as if it belonged to him alone.
Hey thanks for the comment Christo but I don't get the Heather pdf thing. His body grew back everyday, and was pecked to death once everyday, as it was an ongoing cycle. Different myths say though he was eventually released as seen in Aeschylus' play Prometheus Bound (one of ancient Greece's best pieces in my opinion).
Old 02-28-2010, 09:04 PM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Hey thanks for the comment Christo but I don't get the Heather pdf thing. His body grew back everyday, and was pecked to death once everyday, as it was an ongoing cycle. Different myths say though he was eventually released as seen in Aeschylus' play Prometheus Bound (one of ancient Greece's best pieces in my opinion).
The muscle growing in the lab didn't have a stomach full of food! The 'River of Life' is always flowing and whatever combination of elements and substances within an environment will blink into being through cause and effect of such. New species of life forms are popping into existence all the time, why? All Tesla did was create a contraption that magnified, focused, and harnessed what already exists... modeled off of the physical body!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sustainability is dependent on magnifying Potential and neutralizing Entropy.

It is why there is a secret war for possession of the Earth... there is a power on Earth that does not exist in Space. And tptb do not want anyone to realize this understanding.

The Creational Fire.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #11
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

New Vid update - Fractal Reality

Old 03-02-2010, 02:45 AM   #12
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Two part video on Spheres, Platonic Solids, & Vortexes

Part 1

Part 2
Old 03-02-2010, 02:46 AM   #13
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Magnetic Flow & the Human Capacitor

Old 03-02-2010, 02:56 AM   #14
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Replicating the Geometry of Space

Old 03-03-2010, 01:54 AM   #15
cueballri
Avalon Senior Member

software, windows application developed calculators especially in the engineering field if we could collaborate that would be great. If you have the formulae I can automate.
cueballri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #16
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueballri View Post
software, windows application developed calculators especially in the engineering field if we could collaborate that would be great. If you have the formulae I can automate.
Thank you Cueballri. However, I am not really using any formulas. I am working with two-dimensional to four-dimensional geometry. At the best the formulas I am using are all ratios, one of the most useful being phi, the golden ratio 1.618.
Old 03-04-2010, 05:02 AM   #17
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

So we're talking about how different shapes affect our reality and how we could form something like that into free energy?
Old 03-04-2010, 05:13 AM   #18
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I am about to post another vid within the hour that discusses how to theoretically do this, along with promote a collaborative discussion on the concept, with using the vector equilibrium, which is intertwined with the merkaba.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:51 AM   #19
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Vector Equilibrium Vortex Engine

Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV
Old 03-04-2010, 07:15 AM   #20
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Merkaba Vortex Engine

Old 03-04-2010, 07:33 AM   #21
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

hi gregor, i think what you're doing is commendable!

i just wanted to let you know that it made me remember a youtube video of Bashar(et hypbrid channeled through daryl anka). he answered a question in the audience about zero point energy and he gave a clue. it had something to do w 2 inverted equilateral triangles, the same angle degree that the great pyramids have. (the large cone shape base at one side and the other facing the other way). anyway he said that by inverting the two triangles you create a vortex energy.

it's late and haven't had time to see your video's you posted on this thread.

if i can find that video of bashar, i'll post it.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:15 AM   #22
daci
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Gregor!

I am not into the geometry and that stuff...I am retired musician, violinist, but...you are awesome!!! I enjoy watching your presentations very much... You are so young and so talented...The world is yours! Don't stop!!!

Take care!

Namaste,
Majda
daci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:21 AM   #23
daci
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Dolphin, I remember Bashar, he was talking also something like this...I am listening Bashar now the third year...have a lot of his videos from 95 till now. He is unique!!! He is the Law!

Namaste,

Majda
daci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:28 AM   #24
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

hey daci, i'm a huge bashar wannanbe... cause he's just amazing! i can't seem to get enough of listening to him. i'm always looking for more new youtube videos of him.

i'm trying to live my life w his wise principles, it's just so positive.
sorry gregor, didn't mean to get off topic.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #25
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Great videos Gregor.
Keep up the good work.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote