Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:02 AM   #1
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hidden Truth of Mind and Matter

Just wanted to share a really dynamite video I just found.
Hidden Truth of Mind and Matter
Or if you'd prefer it this way --> http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...EC3675AC23DF97

For me, it comes as a well timed reminder of who and what we are and the power we possess. Good n powerful stuff. I think you'll enjoy it too.

From one of the speakers (couldn't tell you which one):
"Consciousness is the programming language of the universe. We are consciousness conductors. That’s what we do. That’s who we are. Consciousness comes through, or emanates from us. We are the creators. We are the ones who are targeted on this planet because we are the ones who transmit the reality, just like everybody else does. If you switch your brain off, and you get sucked in to the mainstream media illusion ... we must understand that we are being used because we create reality. So if we are manipulated in a certain way, and if we are modulated in a certain way, then our creation becomes not ours, but somebody else’s."

This kind of stuff leaves me with a feeling that sure beats the hell out of that whole ping-pong-on-windy-day-stuck-in-small-patio feeling.

Feel better = Create better.

much love
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:43 AM   #2
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hidden Truth of Mind and Matter

Thanks recallone for the link! GReat video! Love it!

We are consciousness creating our world.

Indeed feel better = create better

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote