Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 10-30-2008, 08:04 PM   #101
GoingToFast
Banned

Default Re: So what does the Obama logo mean, anyway?

In the link you have provide there is a comparison between the Obama campaign-logo and some Stewart Swerdlow archetype but there isnīt a picture of the "swerdlow-archetype" only the campaign-logo, that is nothing but lies and slander .
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:04 PM   #102
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: During visit to Hawaii Obama met with Ahmadinejad

Does anyone here recognize that 9/11 was a false flag operation?

Do you recognize that the anthrax letters were intended to antagonize the Muslim?

The Muslims are not as crazy as our government would lead us to believe.

They understand the consequence of mutually assured destruction. Balance of power is necessary in the Middle East as in anywhere else.

- feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #103
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So what does the Obama logo mean, anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
In the link you have provide there is a comparison between the Obama campaign-logo and some Stewart Swerdlow archetype but there isnīt a picture of the "swerdlow-archetype" only the campaign-logo, that is nothing but lies and slander .
it doesn't matter.... I pointed out the issues when mntruthseeker used Faux News as a compass for his/her truths and 4 more separate threads get generated
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:18 PM   #104
joet1980
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nc removes barack from ballot

Quote:
At the wery moment I am writing this there is FOUR Obama-Threads on the New-Post list, and three of them are "Obama-bashing", Iīm getting sick and tired of this forum with all itīso called enlightened people, I have newer seen so many DUM-ASSES in one place at the same time.

I KNOW you are not implying people are dumb for not supporting Obama.
joet1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #105
joet1980
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: N.c. Removes barack from ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
Questioning whether or not Obama is eligible to be president does not make someone racist. If McCain had sealed all his college records and his birth certificate people would be screaming from the rafters that he was ineligible.

The hypocrisy of this campaign will haunt the US for many years to come.

It doesn't matter now anyway. He's going to be on the ballot in all 50 states and the voters will soon have their say. Heck, even Mickey Mouse and Spongebob Squarpants had their say in Ohio.

Thanks for some truth in this sea of lies that is Obama.
joet1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #106
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi GoingToFast,

I too noticed quite a few Obama threads. I merged them all together so that they can all be found in the same place.

The next thread to be merged will be this one.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
At the wery moment I am writing this there is FOUR Obama-Threads on the New-Post list, and three of them are "Obama-bashing", Iīm getting sick and tired of this forum with all itīso called enlightened people, I have newer seen so many DUM-ASSES in one place at the same time.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:36 PM   #107
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Please delete my thread on the real obama! I don't want it mixed in with the others!, or better yet delete them all! Thanks, peace,dan
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:46 PM   #108
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

if i delete my account.. will all my posts leave with me? i hope?

prolly not tho huh? lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:25 PM   #109
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

The President To Be claims: [3 days ago] I will cut taxes on all families that make $250,000.
The President To Be claims: [last night] I will cut taxes on all families that make $200,000.
TPTB's vice president to be claims: [this morning] TPTB will cut taxes on all families that make $150,000
By the time January 20th, 2009 arrives, When the President To Be stands on the steps of the Capital he will claim:
Bring me Rev. Wright!
Bring me my Koran!
Quickly! Sware me in!
And now that I am your President I demand:
Bring me my burka!
Bring on those belly dancers!
Bring me the bill for the taxing of your 401K!
Bring me the bill for the taxing of your Social Security 12.5%
Bring me the bill for the taxing of your Medicare 2%
Bring me Pelosi so I can sign the baill that raises the taxes on EVERYONE making $42,000
You can't impeach me, ha! ha! ha! He had sex with Monica in the Oval Office and you couldn't impeach him!
Put up the tent that fill the Oval Office!
Fill the Oval Office with pillows and carpets of animal hides!
Bring me Bill Ayres!
Bring me Louis Farakan!
Bring me out of hiding, Osama!
Bring me the Painters, my new home is too Light!
Ha! Ha! Ha! You can't impeach me! You couldn't impeach him, and he had sex with Monica in the Oval Office!
Bring me Tina Fey, I need another laugh!
Bring me my Bong!
Bring me PLO member khalidi!
Bring home the troops, they're fired!
Bring the camels with them, they can graze on the south lawn.
Bring me the L.A. Times, the N.Y. Times the Chicago Trib!

More too come as soon as I check with Hollywood.
Please stand by.

Last edited by Topper; 10-31-2008 at 01:29 AM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #110
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

sweet!
bring it on. cant wait!!!

lame.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:34 PM   #111
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

DELETE,DELETE,DELETE,DELETE
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:30 PM   #112
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Don't delete it. People should know more about Obama than the media is willing to tell them.

Obama supporters seem to think anyone who doesn't agree with them are terribly stupid. Let them think what they will. Who knows, maybe we think the same about them. But then again, maybe not.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:26 AM   #113
Providence
Avalon Senior Member

OBAMA IS IN AND MCCAIN IS OUT.

PLAIN

AND

SIMPLE

Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:25 AM   #114
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Don't delete it. People should know more about Obama than the media is willing to tell them.

Obama supporters seem to think anyone who doesn't agree with them are terribly stupid. Let them think what they will. Who knows, maybe we think the same about them. But then again, maybe not.
Obama bashers will post ANYTHING that supports their argument, no matter how poorly it is supported.

There are plenty of political sites that they can manifest. This site should be free of those shenanigans.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:31 AM   #115
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

It shouldnt be deleted. I find the political bent of the forum one sided but that's a reflection of the election itself. McCain's campaign message seems to be hate the other guy without telling us why we should love him.

I've got no problem with people questioning candidates. I'm sure if anybody cared to check, McCain has been at dinners in Washington with many unsavoury types. I can't imagine any candidate in the present system not being up to their eyes in something.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:46 AM   #116
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

sorry SeekerMom its called "critical thinking skills" and requires taking information presented and dissecting the piece to arrive with a greater understanding of the motives and/or objectives of the author or presenter and while simplistic in its notion, it rarely has anything to do with party affiliation.

Last edited by sebring1963; 10-31-2008 at 02:49 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:21 AM   #117
fox222
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Louisiana where Ron Paul is on the ballot , so I didn't have to vote for the lesser of two evils. Personally, I could never vote for a pro-war candidate for president - its a question of conscious. That's what your vote is. I think the Senatorial races and House races are much more important this year. I am endorsing two Senatorial candidates. Barkley in MN and Conley in SC. Also hoping Sheehan kicks Pelosi out of the house in san fran. Can I get some feed back?
fox222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:03 AM   #118
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
Not necessarily, they can do what they need to do at anytime.

Interesting how things go aint it?
if this is true, why isn't hillary on the ticket?
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:20 AM   #119
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
I was repulsed by Fox News this morning because they spent most of the morning slagging off Obama.
Are you joking? Fox News is the only news channel I can watch without feeling sick. Check this out: http://abcnews.go.com/print?id=6099188

Obama is a liar and the media hides it, there are many questions unanswered and the media dismisses them (like the birth certificate for example). Now look at what they did to Hillary. Look at what they did to Palin, ridiculed her in every way possible.

The Obama-cultists here just follow the script of hate and intolerance. If you disagree with them then you must be silenced, ridiculed, attacked, bullied, etc.

Don't the people here think that this "Obama-mania" fabricated by the media is all too suspicious? Don't you "sense" anything wrong with it? Aren't you all about intuition?
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:43 AM   #120
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

Fox News
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...outfoxed&hl=en
Old 11-01-2008, 04:47 AM   #121
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
The Obama-cultists here just follow the script of hate and intolerance. If you disagree with them then you must be silenced, ridiculed, attacked, bullied, etc.
You're in a cult of your own..the cult that wishes to silence Barack Obama and that includes your beloved Fox News. Can't you see that as well? You can keep bringing up the birth certificate (that lawsuit was thrown out) and William Ayers until the cows come home but the bottom line is that 8 years of Republican rule have brainwashed YOU (yes, YOU!) into accepting anything other than the Bush doctrine and what Fox News tells you.

Hate and intolerance? Aren't John McCain and Sarah Palin guilty of stirring that up at their rallies to a point where people yell obscenities and make threats at his opponent?

Quote:
Don't the people here think that this "Obama-mania" fabricated by the media is all too suspicious? Don't you "sense" anything wrong with it? Aren't you all about intuition?
It's more suspicious to me that there are more threads trashing Barack Obama than threads trashing his opponent, who by the sheer lack of such threads, could be considered to be squeaky-clean (which he is FAR from but no one ever talks about HIS connections, do they?). Why no threads on the Keating Five or threads on how McCain supports terror?

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-1238618.html McCain donates to Contras in Nicaragua
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_110354.html
http://mccainsource.com/mccain_fact_check?id=0007

Why no threads on "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran"?

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 11-01-2008 at 04:51 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:35 AM   #122
Camdoc
Avalon Senior Member

I think this thread is probably about dead, but I just found this link, and wanted to post it somewhere.
It is an analysis (from a left wing site) about Obama's choices of cabinet secretaries.
If he is about change, then why are all of his Secretaries Neocons or Clintonites?
http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/10...s_white_house/
Camdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:58 AM   #123
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camdoc View Post
I think this thread is probably about dead, but I just found this link, and wanted to post it somewhere.
It is an analysis (from a left wing site) about Obama's choices of cabinet secretaries.
If he is about change, then why are all of his Secretaries Neocons or Clintonites?
Bingo you are one of the few that see`s what is going on he is just a new face with an old message . I have no quams about him being Pres but when you surround your self with some of the same people who are members of the Council On Foreign Relations ,and the Trilateral commission all of these created by the shadow Government , then you realize that change is the face only and not the message
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:55 AM   #124
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The analogy of change is like changing diapers, no matter how many times you change the diapers you always get the same s--t. Not much to choose from. Send in your resume folks maybe will get a new face, or if you prefer a new diaper. Maybe Ron Paul will join the Obama cabinet, then what.
Time to chnga the diapers !!! SOS....
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:16 AM   #125
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camdoc View Post
---

Pretty obvious to me in that sometimes you gotta run. You can't always walk. I mean Pres Elect Obama's going to to need people in the US financial know at the point he takes the reigns away from what's-his-name.
It's a crisis down there now.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote