Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 09-25-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Questions About Henry Kissinger

For some unknown reason, a question has been nagging me, so I figured I'd bring it here to pick the brilliant brains of Avalon. Is there some reason why most of our US presidents have continued to keep Henry Kissinger at the topmost levels in our government? Whether Democratic or Republican, our presidents have had this guy forever, and it just makes me wonder what it is that keeps him running our policies, when their are surely many other corrupt folks to take his place. What is it that he holds over our head to keep him in power? Why is he never prosecuted for his dirty deeds? Is everyone afraid of him? He's never been elected to a position, yet he appears in nearly every administration since Nixon at least. I found this video, not sure of it's truth value, maybe you can share some of your knowledge with me on this.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...nry+Kissinger#
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions About Henry Kissinger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger

Personal background

Kissinger was born as Heinz Alfred Kissinger (HAK) in Fürth, Bavaria to Jewish parents, Louis Kissinger (1887-1982), a schoolteacher, and Paula Stern (1901-1998). He has a younger brother, Walter Kissinger. The surname Kissinger was first taken by his great-great-grandfather, Meyer Löb, in 1817 after the city of Bad Kissingen.[3] In 1938, fleeing Nazi persecution, his family moved to New York. Kissinger was naturalized a U.S. citizen on June 19, 1943, while in military training at Camp Croft in Spartanburg, South Carolina, aged 20.
He spent his high school years in the Washington Heights section of upper Manhattan, but never lost his pronounced German accent, perhaps due to childhood shyness which made him hesitant to speak.[4] Henry Kissinger attended George Washington High School at night and worked in a shaving-brush factory during the day. While attending City College of New York, in 1943, he was drafted into the U.S. Army, trained at Clemson College in South Carolina, and became a German interpreter for the 970th Counter Intelligence Corps. He thus achieved the rank of sergeant. Following the war, he remained in Europe as a civilian instructor at the European Command Intelligence School, Camp King.[5]
Henry Kissinger received his A.B. degree summa cum laude at Harvard College in 1950, where he studied under William Yandell Elliott.[6] He received his A.M. and Ph.D. degrees at Harvard University in 1952 and 1954, respectively. In 1952, while still at Harvard, he served as a consultant to the Director of the Psychological Strategy Board.[7] His doctoral dissertation was "Peace, Legitimacy, and the Equilibrium (A Study of the Statesmanship of Castlereagh and Metternich)."
Kissinger remained at Harvard as a member of the faculty in the Department of Government and at the Center for International Affairs. He became Associate Director of the latter in 1957. In 1955, he was a consultant to the National Security Council's Operations Coordinating Board.[7] During 1955 and 1956, he was also Study Director in Nuclear Weapons and Foreign Policy at the Council on Foreign Relations. He released his Nuclear Weapons and Foreign Policy the following year.[8] From 1956 to 1958 he worked for the Rockefeller Brothers Fund as director of its Special Studies Project.[7] He was Director of the Harvard Defense Studies Program between 1958 and 1971. He was also Director of the Harvard International Seminar between 1951 and 1971. Outside of academia, he served as a consultant to several government agencies, including the Operations Research Office, the Arms Control and Disarmament Agency, and the Department of State, and the Rand Corporation, a think-tank.[7]
Keen to have a greater influence on US foreign policy, Kissinger became a supporter of, and advisor to, Nelson Rockefeller, Governor of New York, who sought the Republican nomination for President in 1960, 1964 and 1968. After Richard Nixon won the presidency in 1968, he made Kissinger National Security Advisor.

Henry and Nancy Kissinger at the Metropolitan Opera opening in 2008
With his first wife, Ann Fleischer, he had two children, Elizabeth and David. Henry and Ann divorced in 1964. He married Nancy Maginnes in 1973. They live in Kent, Connecticut. He is the head of Kissinger Associates, a consulting firm.
During his years as a bachelor Kissinger was linked to Barbara Walters, Gina Lollobrigida, Joanna Barnes, Marlo Thomas, Persis Khambatta, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Candice Bergen, Samantha Eggar, and Jill St. John, among others.

Foreign policy

Kissinger served as National Security Advisor and Secretary of State under President Richard Nixon, and continued as Secretary of State under Nixon's successor Gerald Ford.[9]
A proponent of Realpolitik, Kissinger played a dominant role in United States foreign policy between 1969 and 1977. In that period, he extended the policy of détente. This policy led to a significant relaxation in U.S.-Soviet tensions and played a crucial role in 1971 talks with Chinese Premier Zhou Enlai. The talks concluded with a rapprochement between the United States and the People's Republic of China, and the formation of a new strategic anti-Soviet Sino-American alliance. He was awarded the 1973 Nobel Peace Prize for helping to establish a ceasefire and US withdrawal from Vietnam. The ceasefire, however, was not durable.[10] Kissinger favored the maintenance of friendly diplomatic relationships with right-wing military dictatorships in the Southern Cone and elsewhere in Latin America.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
For some unknown reason, a question has been nagging me, so I figured I'd bring it here to pick the brilliant brains of Avalon. Is there some reason why most of our US presidents have continued to keep Henry Kissinger at the topmost levels in our government? Whether Democratic or Republican, our presidents have had this guy forever, and it just makes me wonder what it is that keeps him running our policies, when their are surely many other corrupt folks to take his place. What is it that he holds over our head to keep him in power? Why is he never prosecuted for his dirty deeds? Is everyone afraid of him? He's never been elected to a position, yet he appears in nearly every administration since Nixon at least. I found this video, not sure of it's truth value, maybe you can share some of your knowledge with me on this.
He, along with Zbigniew Brzezinski (Big "O" Godfather) are the pillars of NWO in US! Has been involved in so man dark and macabre secrets and millions of people dead or relocated, maybe more than all the recent presidents altogether. (less maybe than papa bush)

A few links:

http://www.congresscheck.com/2007/06...o-1970s-coups/

http://musictravel.free.fr/political/political3.htm

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2297652/Co...etary-of-State

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6474391/He...ntrol-Document

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...l_depopu29.htm

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0709/kissinger.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bKwH3kJew4

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1561030958784#

Last edited by artvision; 09-25-2009 at 10:29 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you NB & Artvision

I couldn't of said it better.

I wonder sometimes, what many people in Avalon's opinion on the Holocaust?

Maybe we shouldn't even bring that up, but I get the chills when I hear them say they were survivors because I don't buy the BS, myself. They I am sure were hand in hand in making it
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #5
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thank you NB & Artvision

I couldn't of said it better.

I wonder sometimes, what many people in Avalon's opinion on the Holocaust?

Maybe we shouldn't even bring that up, but I get the chills when I hear them say they were survivors because I don't buy the BS, myself. They I am sure were hand in hand in making it
http://www.rense.com/general31/zionist.htm

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache...&hl=en&ct=clnk

In November 1942, Rabbi Weismandel negotiated a deal with the Nazi government to have all the Jews in Western Europe and the Balkans released out of Germany for a mere 2 million dollars. Weismandel sent a courier to the Rothschild-led World Zionist Organization in Switzerland. The request was refused with a message for him... "If we do not sacrifice any blood, by what right shall we merit coming before the bargaining table when they divide nations and lands at the war's end? ....for only with blood shall we get the land."

People indeed died! Of all nationalities died there. Jews, Polls, Gypsies, Germans, Czechs, Russians, Romanians, etc. God have mercy on them all. Nobody, no human being deserves something like that!

But we know who are to be blamed! Nazi were just mere tools, killing machines, as today you see on G20, brutes dressed in black, no brains, that take by the face a lady thrown off her bicycle and then smacked her by the walkway. We should know those that send the orders and those above those give the orders!

Humans are used against humans, for future promises of sharing power and prestige with the Master's race, until all human race is subdued. Then the "tools" will be discarded as being of no use anymore to the ultimate masters. That will be their treason payment, for stabbing in the back their fellow humans; but they are blinded per now and cannot see nor conceive that. Some of them did realize, had the outmost courage and come in help of humanity, being of more help than many which were on the right side from the very beginning (something like in the lost son parable-they are the humanity lost sons, coming back). Is also very difficult for whistleblowers, either. How come one not to appreciate most, these persons, which risking life's, fortunes, family just to avert others? We should praise them much!

Last edited by artvision; 09-25-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:46 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
http://www.rense.com/general31/zionist.htm

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache...&client=safari

In November 1942, Rabbi Weismandel negotiated a deal with the Nazi government to have all the Jews in Western Europe and the Balkans released out of Germany for a mere 2 million dollars. Weismandel sent a courier to the Rothschild-led World Zionist Organization in Switzerland. The request was refused with a message for him... "If we do not sacrifice any blood, by what right shall we merit coming before the bargaining table when they divide nations and lands at the war's end? ....for only with blood shall we get the land."

People indeed died! Of all nationalities died there. Jews, Polls, Gypsies, Germans, Czechs, Russians, Romanians, etc. God have mercy on them all. Nobody, no human being deserves something like that!

But we know who are to be blamed! Nazi were just mere tools, killing machines, as today you see on G20, brutes dressed in black, no brains, that take by the face a lady thrown off her bicycle and then smacked her by the walkway. We should know those that send the orders and those above those give the orders!

Humans are used against humans, for future promises of sharing power and prestige with the Master's race, until all human race is subdued. Then the "tools" will be discarded as being of no use more to the ultimate masters. That will be their treason payment, for stabbing in the back their fellow humans; but they are blinded per now and cannot see nor conceive that. Some of them did realize, had the outmost courage and come in help of humanity, being of more help than many. Is also very difficult for whistleblowers, either. How come one not to appreciate most, these persons, which risking life's, fortunes, family just to avert others? We should praise them much!
Yes, there is no doubt in my mind that people were killed but more of than were killed after the war. I believe in my heart that they died of starvation and desease just as they are trying to do again here around the world. The very same thing that they are doing in other 3rd world countries all over.

Its no different. How many have died in Iraq ? Darfar ? Russia ? China ? Germany ? Always genocide pure and simple

All I am saying is that Israel has collected on these deaths for years and years. Maybe I'm wrong but are not these the very same people doing the same killings today ?

My heart grieves for all that have died. What the leader of Iran is saying, there were not 6 million Jews.............and I agree.

I hold the people at the G20 very highly and pray to keep them safe as I know why there are there. They are doing what they can to make a point. I actually think it went very well that I could see so far. The protesters stayed their distance. I blame the infiltrators for any damages.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:58 PM   #7
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Yes, there is no doubt in my mind that people were killed but more of than were killed after the war. I believe in my heart that they died of starvation and desease just as they are trying to do again here around the world. The very same thing that they are doing in other 3rd world countries all over.

Its no different. How many have died in Iraq ? Darfar ? Russia ? China ? Germany ? Always genocide pure and simple

All I am saying is that Israel has collected on these deaths for years and years. Maybe I'm wrong but are not these the very same people doing the same killings today ?

My heart grieves for all that have died. What the leader of Iran is saying, there were not 6 million Jews.............and I agree. ...
As these people are professional liars, proven in thousands of cases, we cannot put any base on their word, agree with you. Of course that they maybe cooked the books, maybe put the deaths of other nationalities into their account, who knows, but is not accurate to say now, it didn't happened. I'm sure that was happened, also there are also historic proof beyond discussions. Numbers can be different but that not change the atrocities happened there. They were killed on purpose, not indirectly because the war. Of course many more died indirectly because of famine, disease, etc but this is other issue. Hope that I could contributed with little in helping you understand some of this, which is the most important problem of our times!
Old 09-26-2009, 12:14 AM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Of course cook the books. I read that when the war was over, they actually had more Jews in Germany than prior. It was no small number either.

I believe it was on Jeff Rense site but I'm not sure anymore. I have read so many articles regarding this.

It doesn't change the horrific crime in itself.

we must not let it happen again
Old 09-26-2009, 12:46 AM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I have no doubt they were slaughtered But they were done so by the hand of their own Just as Artvision says . I also believe that the Rothchilds and Rockefellers were responsible for telling the germans that the cleansing needed to be done . Those two groups did so for 2 reasons The establishment of the permanent state of Israel and the beginning of the world governing body by establishing the United Nations 6 million Jews were killed for the furthering of the Global agenda by the hand of their own people
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:53 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding the original question about Henry Kissinger, I keeping thinking about the old MUFON lecture by Bill Cooper. I don't know how much of it is true and accurate...but I think the parts about Kissinger are probably pretty close to reality. Cooper says quite a bit about Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and the Rockefellers. You may have already seen this low-quality high-interest video. I have seen it several times. It is quite revealing...if true. It helps to explain a whole lot of things. 20 years seems to have done little to disprove Cooper. http://www.viddler.com/explore/kakhama/videos/2/

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-26-2009 at 01:12 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:00 AM   #11
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I have no doubt they were slaughtered But they were done so by the hand of their own
MN please read carefully first 2 docs and you will be empowered with some interesting knowledge about our history, which is much kept under rug.

To better understand as Northern Boy said, killing innocent Jew could have many purposes for them:
http://deaddonkey.atwiki.com/page/Ho...ild%20part%202
Old 09-26-2009, 01:04 AM   #12
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Regarding the original question about Henry Kissinger, I keeping thinking about the old MUFON lecture by Bill Cooper. I don't know how much of it is true and accurate...but I think the parts about Kissinger are probably pretty close to reality. Cooper says quite a bit about Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and the Rockefellers. You may have already seen this low-quality high-interest video. I have seen it several times. It is quite revealing...if true. It helps to explain a whole lot of things. 20 years seems to have done little to disprove Cooper. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4348304077734#
Mr. Cooper paid with his life our certainty he was a real whistleblower. No doubt about him, from my point of view!
Old 09-26-2009, 01:36 AM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Artvision

I absolutely agree to what you said and you too NB. I am not doubting who was behind all of this, same as now. I just see it differently as others.

Ortho, I agree with Bill Cooper as I see no reason for him to mislead us with anything. He was not getting rich by telling us all he could. He went way out of his way to get the message out to us. This included building his own radio network. Hardly see why he wouldn't want to mislead us.

The topic of Henry Kissinger and Brzenski tie together because they go back to "crying" over their dead dear ones when they were all hand in hand in the "doings".

Bill would be very proud to know that so many have awaken to his message now today. He was a true hero
Old 09-26-2009, 01:39 AM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
If you were to do a study of the 13 bloodlines and just check out the names of them, you will understand why it seems they continue with the same ole, same ole.

They are all related by blood. The names are listed and the stories of how some were "adopted" out to try and avoid skepitism. Its all there and completes the puzzle to your question.