Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #1
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Psy Attack from the 'exopoliticians'?

Hi All -- i can't find an intro thread so uncharacteristically am starting a new thread

i chose the whistleblower thread because of one little experience i had -- my background: i'm an abductee, born in the roswell year, '47, who woke up & fought back against the abducting Draco -- yrs of payback hell -- also a contactee, tho at this point i do not trust any of those who have 'contacted' me --

for a year or two i was a moderator on m salla's prepare4contact forum, until the light dawned & i saw the 'exopoliticians' agenda [their dissing/dismissing of the abductee p.o.v. gives a clue]

[also i guess i should say, to show that i can function in this world, that i'm a member of MENSA, a mother, w/a varied work history, incl several yrs of a successful massage practice; 5 yrs working for WBSaunders, one of our top med publishers [don't go to doctors or hospitals, folks!]; bookstore mgr; etc; etc]

the experience i want to share -- somewhere on the net i read that s greer was confronted, after a talk he gave, by some folks who were asking him about the psychic attacks they were getting

when i left the prepare4contact forum, i sent an Open Letter to Mr Salla, explaining why i was leaving, to everyone on my ET/ufo contact list --
it was either that nite, or the one immediately following -- i've endured psychic/EMF attacks before, but that nite topped them all -- a lot of pain in my head, many screeching hi-pitched frequencies assaulting my ears [tested as hearing frequencies that most humans can't hear] & my brain, & the message continually coming that 'the greys & the reptilians are not really a threat' [kind of overdid it, guys -- try a bit more subtlety next time]

maybe it was just a coincidence, the timing of the 2 to 3 hr assault -- but then, maybe not

i've greatly enjoyed the many Project Camelot videos i've watched -- many thanks to Bill & Kerry for their labours of love

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:01 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Psy Attack from the 'exopoliticians'?

Well, it's my thought that movement has been infiltrated by off planet forces and those in the movement may not even be aware of it.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I think we are in the middle of a spiritual war on a haunted planet. Some have seemingly taken the 'if you can't beat 'em...join 'em' approach...where the ET/UFO phenomenon cannot be presented in a negative light. I tend to think that we have mostly been dealing with the bad-guys. Exopoliticians and Disclosure Spokespersons would probably be prime targets of these bad-guys. I post a lot of exopolitical stuff which is inflammatory and decidedly not 'go along to get along' regarding extraterrestrials, religions (old and new), gods, goddesses, etc...and I feel like a walking war-zone. I'm a mess. Gotta go. I have to take my medicine before I go to my exorcist. Solar System Exorcism anyone?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-20-2009 at 07:54 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:25 PM   #4
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

welcome Wynderer, although not exactly the correct forum to be in as its really supposed to be for whistleblowers, not witnesses or abductees, but whilst you are here, welcome
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:43 PM   #5
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Wynderer, a little birdie just whispered in my ear that your thread will have to be placed elsewhere as it detracts from whistleblower testimony
Old 12-21-2009, 01:19 AM   #6
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

OK, TheWatcher -- i couldn't figure out where to post -- thanks for not taking offense -- it's not a whistleblower post i know -- just another tiny bit of the picture

Old 12-21-2009, 02:16 AM   #7
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
OK, TheWatcher -- i couldn't figure out where to post -- thanks for not taking offense -- it's not a whistleblower post i know -- just another tiny bit of the picture

No problem, welcome to Avalon/Camelot. Your experiences are welcomed by us all, its a big picture and all of the pieces are needed

Barry
Old 12-23-2009, 04:14 PM   #8
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the welcome, Barry -- i'll be posting a question for you on your thread soon

i agree, Eleni, that the exopolitical movement has been infiltrated by off-planet beings who do not have the best interests of humans at heart -- or it may have been planned that way from the start -- what was saddening & alarming to me while on the prepare4contact forum was the number of posters who were all too willing to give their power away to any & all ETs [tho some of these posters were likely working to shape herd opinion]

Orthodoxymoron -- i also think that since the big post-Operation Paperclip push, most contacts have been w/the bad guys -- tho i am thinking that w/the increasing energies of Light, that it is becoming easier to contact the Good Guys -- it definitely is a spiritual war going on -- i went after the exopoliticians for a while, but no longer