Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-19-2008, 03:38 AM   #51
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: September 7th Crop Circle Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
Crop circles are made by people and that's about it.

you are joking right?
you really cant be serious.....
can you? lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:37 AM   #52
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

is this not the flower of life Davinci
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...a-Vinci_02.jpg
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:04 AM   #53
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Tigress View Post
Of course, another explanation for the Sept. crop formation (for those into HD physics and Plasma Cosmology) is that it is a diagram of resonant energy inside the Earth. Upwelling (or more correctly, higher dimensional energy induction) in the form of heightened electrical storm activity, etc., happens at the poles and at 19.5 degrees above and below the equator. The specific spacing of points along the 19.5 degree band can be guesstimated by placing two (semi-interlocking) tetrahedrons inside the spherical shell of the planet, and where the vertices 'touch' the planetary shell is where the upwelling will be, like the Great Red Spot on Jupiter (which is also at 19.5 degrees off Jupiter's equator). The interference patterns/concentric rings show that the energy-induction is apparently spread evenly throughout the tetrahedron-system, and that if the inflowing energy becomes strong enough to erupt into something like full-blown auroral displays, it will happen at a specific point or points marked by the 'imaginary' double tetrahedron (indicated by the two dots at one of the six '19.5 points' indicated in the diagram). The view shown in the crop formation is from one of the planetary poles.

So from my point of view, no rockets, but rather a heads-up to be aware of an increase of overall electrical charge being carried by the Earth. For explanations of the physics, check out Tom Bearden's website, and Richard Hoagland's stuff on what he calls Hyperdimensional (HD) physics. For Plasma Cosmology/Electric Universe info, Thunderbolts.info has the best of the 'layman's explanation' articles, along with calculations and predictions based on the Plasma Cosmology model.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
if anyone is interested, here is a youtube video of a crop circle which this guy has anaylized, putting pieces together using clues given w numbers of that particular circle. what is so AMAZING is that the circle has within it the entire puzzle to et, and earth history, the illuminati, 2012, marz, moon habitations, even to the latitude and longitude of these places!!!!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=vMn2K-...eature=related
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:36 AM   #54
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: September 7th Crop Circle Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
if anyone is interested, here is a youtube video of a crop circle which this guy has anaylized, putting pieces together using clues given w numbers of that particular circle. what is so AMAZING is that the circle has within it the entire puzzle to et, and earth history, the illuminati, 2012, marz, moon habitations, even to the latitude and longitude of these places!!!!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=vMn2K-...eature=related
I don't know why, but I have to wonder about his sticker on his laptop. Why not a "Extraterrestrials" sign or something? Quite interesting... I do NOT feel this is wrong or incorrect. It is his reality.
I didn't have time to watch all his videos today (9 parts), I have seen some in the past, but hardly remember his take. I am curious how he feels about the ET aspect in general. War-like perhaps? Or does he wanna focus simply on humans and NOT ETs? Why a "no ET" sign in your lecture if your not resisting something.... so as a bit of a psych / intuit approach, I get some fear/resistance in the reality. Everyone has there place for some resistance and fear. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about his take on the ET aspect.

Thank you for any input!

(BTW, I am not asking to make judgments before viewing his material. I am just curious to feel the energy feedback from you guys.)

~Namaste~
BJ
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:32 AM   #55
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

hey BJ,
i noticed that to... did find it a bit odd.

and I couldnt watch anymore than about 10 minutes of it.. his vibe didnt resonate with me at all.

I see alot of other stuff talking about all of this that has me glued...

couldnt get into this.
also has to toss in his christianity in there...

no thanks.

tons of other good, balanced material out there that doesnt push any of their own beliefs at you.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:30 AM   #56
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, interesting! Tigress, I am fascinated by your response but wish I understood it better (physics-challenged here) ~ however seems close to Nassim Haramein's perspective; wonder what he thinks of this latest crop circle?
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:43 AM   #57
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

you have to watch at least 5 of the parts to get it...he goes slowly at first. it's drawn out in the beginning, but i guarantee you it is amazing what he discovers. or just go to the 3 or 4th one and go from there

he is someone who studies ufo's...his sticker was tongue and cheeck...
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:06 AM   #58
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: September 7th Crop Circle Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
Wow, interesting! Tigress, I am fascinated by your response but wish I understood it better (physics-challenged here) ~ however seems close to Nassim Haramein's perspective; wonder what he thinks of this latest crop circle?
Thanks you made a quick click link there and I have to say my mind has sure taken a huge shift in the past 20 years...

I say that as it was about 15 or 14 years ago one of my friends was doing a "bad break up" thing and wanted to go to a bar and you know the whole thing. Down a few drinks and feel numb... I had just lost a friend to drunk driving so I went as a sober driver... This guy started getting into what he was thinking was an intresting converstation with me. He said well what do you think about crop circles. To be honest I was nice but in trying to blow him off and maybe clam him down as he was pretty much nuts over them. I said.. Oh I know people are all excited but it is just a fungus.. IN some cases of crops falling down that is the cause.. A fungal weakness of the grain stock.

I have learned so much about so many things that I would never ever had spent a minute on a few years ago.. This whole area of Crop Circles are kind of a point that very few seem to be paying any attention to I guess everyone is all worried about what puppet is going to be sleeping in the whitehouse or if the next big company to go down will get bailed out.. So funny all the dollar thing is just smoke and mirrors and this stuff is much more "REAL" than any other thing.

So that is my post for this thread .... I hope each of you have enough and remember... LIFE IS A GIFT
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:34 PM   #59
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Sauder View Post
Hi All,

The Sept. 7th crop circle may be a fair warning of the possibility of a serious missile exchange in our future. Please go to:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...uary2008b.html

and scroll to the the bottom for my comments.

Richard Sauder
Is there another crop circle in the same field? Its top right in one of the 4th photo down in the link. Was that done at the same time? Is there a connected meaning between them?

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:43 AM   #60
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

Yes there is another crop circle in that field. It appeared on July 14th and you can see it here....

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...uary2008a.html
novicemonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:23 AM   #61
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:01 PM   #62
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

i think that crop circle was from July 1st.

the one from the 14th was this one.. On my Bday! woot! lol
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...anor2008a.html
Old 09-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #63
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
God forgive my ignorance.
They dont look like rockets to me. More like rowing boats.
Why worry no one knows the future for sure not even the makers of crop circles. Not saying your interpretations are not so. All I can say for sure is that the circles exist.

Regards to all

Chris
In fact i know the team who made this one and it does NOT refer to rockets or whatever. It's just another version of the FOL pattern. No need for rocket science when it comes to crop circles.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:26 PM   #64
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post

you are joking right?
you really cant be serious.....
can you? lol
look who's talking
i'm serious about it yes.

"I personally don't find myself adequately qualified to assess the BLT research since I'm not a doctor of plant biology, but then neither – allegedly - are any of the BLT team. I wish them well with their work, and am glad they're doing it; however, I will lodge a few caveats.

The first is that they have found similar anomalies in lodging, that is, wind-damaged crop. One might expect that BLT would go back and reassess their crop circle findings in light of this fact, but instead they theorise that some lodging - they call it 'strange lodging' - is in fact malformed crop circles, or to put it another way, was caused by the same 'forces' that make crop circles but which lacked the extra oomph to be able to render a geometric pattern. I've seen a lot of lodging over the years, and nobody has ever quite been able to tell me precisely what the difference is between 'strange lodging' and plain old 'lodging', aside from the fact that crop anomalies have been found in the former. This reminds me a little of the fact that nobody has ever been able to tell me precisely what a 'genuine' crop circle is, or to give me date and location of a 100% genuine crop circle, together with the 100% proof, despite the fact that I have asked for it on numerous occasions. But I digress.

My second BLT caveat is that crop anomalies have been found in formations known to have been made by people. A group of researchers led by Dr Simeon Hein – who as far as I can tell is a real Doctor (of Sociology, I believe) conducted a number of experiments in which they paid farmers for the use of their fields and then made formations and analysed them afterwards. Here are some pictures from a formation they made near Cherhill in Wiltshire in 2003, showing bent and blackened nodes.

[20 / 21 Cherhill 2003 pic 1 and pic 2]

This kind of research is generally ignored by the crop circle community, and there's a sense that Hein – who started out just like any other curious croppie - is almost committing an act of betrayal by even undertaking it. But invariably, anybody who starts out as a croppie and then conducts research which demonstrates man's ability to make circles is quickly shunned or insulted or deemed to be in the pockets of government agencies, and their work is rapidly forgotten. Which is, I think, a shame.

Another formation in which anomalous crop samples were found is this one.

[22. Avebury, July 1999]

This was commissioned by the Daily Mail, and made in a field overlooking Avebury in July 1999. When later asked in an interview what anomalous crop findings were doing in a commissioned formation, Levengood posited that a plasma vortex had hit the field a few weeks beforehand, and was of sufficient strength to affect the crop but not of sufficient strength to make a formation, and thereafter – by an amazing coincidence – a team of circlemakers just happened to construct a formation on exactly the same spot weeks later. Now maybe it's just me, but I personally don't find that a very satisfying explanation."
Old 09-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #65
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
look who's talking
i'm serious about it yes.

"I personally don't find myself adequately qualified to assess the BLT research since I'm not a doctor of plant biology, but then neither – allegedly - are any of the BLT team. I wish them well with their work, and am glad they're doing it; however, I will lodge a few caveats.

The first is that they have found similar anomalies in lodging, that is, wind-damaged crop. One might expect that BLT would go back and reassess their crop circle findings in light of this fact, but instead they theorise that some lodging - they call it 'strange lodging' - is in fact malformed crop circles, or to put it another way, was caused by the same 'forces' that make crop circles but which lacked the extra oomph to be able to render a geometric pattern. I've seen a lot of lodging over the years, and nobody has ever quite been able to tell me precisely what the difference is between 'strange lodging' and plain old 'lodging', aside from the fact that crop anomalies have been found in the former. This reminds me a little of the fact that nobody has ever been able to tell me precisely what a 'genuine' crop circle is, or to give me date and location of a 100% genuine crop circle, together with the 100% proof, despite the fact that I have asked for it on numerous occasions. But I digress.

My second BLT caveat is that crop anomalies have been found in formations known to have been made by people. A group of researchers led by Dr Simeon Hein – who as far as I can tell is a real Doctor (of Sociology, I believe) conducted a number of experiments in which they paid farmers for the use of their fields and then made formations and analysed them afterwards. Here are some pictures from a formation they made near Cherhill in Wiltshire in 2003, showing bent and blackened nodes.

[20 / 21 Cherhill 2003 pic 1 and pic 2]

This kind of research is generally ignored by the crop circle community, and there's a sense that Hein – who started out just like any other curious croppie - is almost committing an act of betrayal by even undertaking it. But invariably, anybody who starts out as a croppie and then conducts research which demonstrates man's ability to make circles is quickly shunned or insulted or deemed to be in the pockets of government agencies, and their work is rapidly forgotten. Which is, I think, a shame.

Another formation in which anomalous crop samples were found is this one.

[22. Avebury, July 1999]

This was commissioned by the Daily Mail, and made in a field overlooking Avebury in July 1999. When later asked in an interview what anomalous crop findings were doing in a commissioned formation, Levengood posited that a plasma vortex had hit the field a few weeks beforehand, and was of sufficient strength to affect the crop but not of sufficient strength to make a formation, and thereafter – by an amazing coincidence – a team of circlemakers just happened to construct a formation on exactly the same spot weeks later. Now maybe it's just me, but I personally don't find that a very satisfying explanation."

I think the reason some researchers may not pay much attention to some of this human-made-crop-circle talk, MIGHT be due to anomalies are mostly unexplained still, and no proof humans could perform the node explosions and magnetic and sonic qualities of the circles! I mean, come on.... you just said "humans did it" with the black nodes and "malformed" plants... so, HOW, please.... how did they, if you know them?

Also, please take a look at my bullet list you never seemed to address (page back). Thank you.

Are you expecting researchers to explain things to you before you show a full, all-sided interest? It appears you do not show a full interest in this subject, due to the un-evidential claims made on your opposition (non-human, or at least unexplainable by human-made formations, such as the sonic and magnetic and OTHER qualities in my bullet list a few pages back). I am simply trying to help this forum by addressing your claims. I am not personally attacking you. PLEASE know this.

So I mean... HELP out the forum by giving EVIDENCE. Read Freddy Silva's book.

I Love you~
BJ
Old 10-12-2008, 10:33 PM   #66
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Slanderous comments on my page about this, and STILL no real help from the denier of Silva's work. I would recommend trying to HELP by SHOWING us rather than hitting up with "don't give me that Silva stuff" talk you made on my comments. Weeeeee, Great help you have been my good sir.

Blessings in all your work. I feel you have something to show. THEN SHOW IT my friend.

BJ
Old 10-12-2008, 10:44 PM   #67
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, LMAO... Sirian77 was taken off this forum. Oh darn! WOW. OK, this shows whats up then. Slandering Silva's stuff withOUT any help is TOTALLY backwards. Whoever that was, is not giving a **** about unity anyway, if you ask me. Help = help for all. Sirian77 didn't seem to udnerstand this.