Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-10-2008, 05:42 PM   #1
Richard Sauder
Avalon Senior Member

Default September 7th Crop Circle Message

Hi All,

The Sept. 7th crop circle may be a fair warning of the possibility of a serious missile exchange in our future. Please go to:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...uary2008b.html

and scroll to the the bottom for my comments.

Richard Sauder
Richard Sauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: September 7th Crop Circle Message

Very interesting. I noticed the rad con symbol that three of the missiles made in the center.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:40 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, initially i just perceived a flower as in sacred geometry stuff-then immediately i noticed six WWII V2 rockets in a systematic array emananting from the centre.Very strange indeed.

This was one of the best-paradoxical but was translated as along the lines of much pain,distrust etc. still time..conduit closing.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-10-2008 at 06:57 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:45 PM   #4
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Sauder View Post
Hi All,

The Sept. 7th crop circle may be a fair warning of the possibility of a serious missile exchange in our future. Please go to:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...uary2008b.html

and scroll to the the bottom for my comments.

Richard Sauder
Do we know if the two outside circles are pointing East?
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder what the two smaller circles on the perimeter mean?
Old 09-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #6
David
Avalon Senior Member

Also looks like the missiles are pointing to a bulls eye.

Last edited by David; 09-10-2008 at 07:23 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:24 PM   #7
Richard Sauder
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know where the small circles near the periphery of the formation point. I do not know their significance.

For me the obvious symbology is the missiles themselves, pointing inward from the perimeter. I cannot think of a more pointed warning of the danger of general global warfare. And it is true, at the very center, the nose cones come together to form a configuration that closely resembles the well-known international warning symbol for radioactivity.

No country on Earth has military forces more widely deployed around the planet than the United States. So no matter if a nuclear missile comes from the East or West or North or South it could just as easily be from an American submarine, surface vessel, B-52, orbiting platform, or missile silo as from anyone else's. The American foreign policy of the last 50 years has been extremely belligerent -- and if the USA/Israel beat the war drum against Iran any harder than they have been for the past year, the drum would disintegrate from the pounding. A vast American-led naval armada is assembling right now in the Persian Gulf theatre. It certainly looks as though the USA and Israelis are preparing an attack against Iran. In fact, multiple statements by prominent Israelis in recent weeks and months have explicitly pointed in that direction. The Iranians have said just as clearly that if the USA/Israel attack them that they will fight back vigorously. If Iran is attacked it is also possible that Russian or China could enter the conflict on the side of Iran.

I am not making a partisan political argument. I am making a sober assessment of the international arena as it is.

Last edited by Richard Sauder; 09-10-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Richard Sauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:55 PM   #8
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
I don't know where the small circles near the periphery of the formation point. I do not know their significance.

For me the obvious symbology is the missiles themselves, pointing inward from the perimeter. I cannot think of a more pointed warning of the danger of general global warfare. And it is true, at the very center, the nose cones come together to form a configuration that closely resembles the well-known international warning symbol for radioactivity.

No country on Earth has military forces more widely deployed around the planet than the United States. So no matter if a nuclear missile comes from the East or West or North or South it could just as easily be from an American submarine, surface vessel, B-52, orbiting platform, or missile silo as from anyone else's. The American foreign policy of the last 50 years has been extremely belligerent -- and if the USA/Israel beat the war drum against Iran any harder than they have been for the past year, the drum would disintegrate from the pounding. A vast American-led naval armada is assembling right now in the Persian Gulf theatre. It certainly looks as though the USA and Israelis are preparing an attack against Iran. In fact, multiple statements by prominent Israelis in recent weeks and months have explicitly pointed in that direction. The Iranians have said just as clearly that if the USA/Israel attack them that they will fight back vigorously. If Iran is attacked it is also possible that Russian or China could enter the conflict on the side of Iran.

I am not making a partisan political argument. I am making a sober assessment of the international arena as it is.
It usually means to point to, where to look, where it might be coming from, that's why I asked, do we know if it's pointing to the East because that's where the bombs will come from!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
gazbom
Banned

Quote:

Bombs inside a circle could mean a global war, bombs from everywhere but the two circles would be an indication where it will start.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:15 PM   #10
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
It usually means to point to, where to look, where it might be coming from, that's why I asked, do we know if it's pointing to the East because that's where the bombs will come from!
I'm not so sure. The small circles are at the tip of the missile. Could be the direction of the target.

Old 09-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #11
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I'm not so sure. The small circles are at the tip of the missile. Could be the direction of the target.

Is that not the bottom of the rocket? The small cicles I mean, that could be the direction, are the war heads not touching in the middle of the circle?
Old 09-10-2008, 08:43 PM   #12
kungfugrip
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Yeah, initially i just perceived a flower as in sacred geometry stuff-then immediately i noticed six WWII V2 rockets in a systematic array emananting from the centre.Very strange indeed.

This was one of the best-paradoxical but was translated as along the lines of much pain,distrust etc. still time..conduit closing.

according to a resonance project emmissary
http://www.theresonanceproject.org/graphics.html

this is not the particular crop circle mentioned...with the missles. But I have heard a story about this.....Apparantly carl sagan in the 70's used the seti equiptment (largest blowbag waste of time, and can be also rented for harp like experiments) to Broadcast, not receive messages... He sent a binary code out which mathmatically let others know of the particulars of our system, intelligence, dna make up etc etc....well, they actually got a reply! so the story goes.....

on the aniversary of the initial broadcast, about 20 years to the day later, written in the field next to the seti array, was the crop circle with the alien and the binary code disc.

the message was to beware of false deals and information

could be a reference to the US govn't deals with the greys in exchange for technology...
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #13
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post

according to a resonance project emmissary
http://www.theresonanceproject.org/graphics.html

this is not the particular crop circle mentioned...with the missles. But I have heard a story about this.....Apparantly carl sagan in the 70's used the seti equiptment (largest blowbag waste of time, and can be also rented for harp like experiments) to Broadcast, not receive messages... He sent a binary code out which mathmatically let others know of the particulars of our system, intelligence, dna make up etc etc....well, they actually got a reply! so the story goes.....

on the aniversary of the initial broadcast, about 20 years to the day later, written in the field next to the seti array, was the crop circle with the alien and the binary code disc.

the message was to beware of false deals and information

could be a reference to the US govn't deals with the greys in exchange for technology...
Yep, I read that also.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #14
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Of course, another explanation for the Sept. crop formation (for those into HD physics and Plasma Cosmology) is that it is a diagram of resonant energy inside the Earth. Upwelling (or more correctly, higher dimensional energy induction) in the form of heightened electrical storm activity, etc., happens at the poles and at 19.5 degrees above and below the equator. The specific spacing of points along the 19.5 degree band can be guesstimated by placing two (semi-interlocking) tetrahedrons inside the spherical shell of the planet, and where the vertices 'touch' the planetary shell is where the upwelling will be, like the Great Red Spot on Jupiter (which is also at 19.5 degrees off Jupiter's equator). The interference patterns/concentric rings show that the energy-induction is apparently spread evenly throughout the tetrahedron-system, and that if the inflowing energy becomes strong enough to erupt into something like full-blown auroral displays, it will happen at a specific point or points marked by the 'imaginary' double tetrahedron (indicated by the two dots at one of the six '19.5 points' indicated in the diagram). The view shown in the crop formation is from one of the planetary poles.

So from my point of view, no rockets, but rather a heads-up to be aware of an increase of overall electrical charge being carried by the Earth. For explanations of the physics, check out Tom Bearden's website, and Richard Hoagland's stuff on what he calls Hyperdimensional (HD) physics. For Plasma Cosmology/Electric Universe info, Thunderbolts.info has the best of the 'layman's explanation' articles, along with calculations and predictions based on the Plasma Cosmology model.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #15
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

How do you make this out to be a picture of a missile or radiation symbol?

Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:38 PM   #16
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Flashback! The diagram clearly shows a magnetic/wave-form interference pattern, with one tetrahedron as the magnetic North (the 3 arms marked by white triangles at the center) and the other tetrahedron as the magnetic South (the 3 arms marked by the dark triangles at the center) of the dipole that runs Earth's magnetosphere. Also visible in the diagram is the tiny dot INSIDE the point that the outside dots are above. From an HD physics point of view (pardon the pun), it is a clear reminder that 'exterior' electrical effects on Earth (like heavy-duty tropical storms/hurricanes) are triggered by internal HD-energy induction.

Peace,

Martian Tigress

Last edited by Martian Tigress; 09-10-2008 at 09:40 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:45 PM   #17
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I see weed and I don't even smoke it.
Bill "the Doctor"
P.S. I can also see the missles.
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:09 PM   #18
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Having looked a little more closely the missiles look as if they are being exchanged one faces one way the next faces the other-an exchange-M.A.D.?Not on the preliminary diagram but on the crop circle itself!Flattened edges next to sharper showing different/opposing directions.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:12 PM   #19
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
How do you make this out to be a picture of a missile or radiation symbol?
I colored in the areas that show a radiation symbol and the missiles are in red.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:12 AM   #20
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

have a look at another circle on that day...

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...ngton2008.html

this clearly shows a simple pin-point target, like a laser aim point

wonder if the geometry between this circle and the other could be an important location tool? does the side with the external circles point to this in a bigger picture?

wish google earth was updates daily lol!

just a thought! anyone help with this?? Lucy Pringle?
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:18 AM   #21
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

I see doobies...
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:36 AM   #22
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Martian Tigress,
You are amazing!! When I saw the crop circle I could see where people were seeing V-2 Rockets.. Your explanation was way out there, but very plausible, especially with all the H.D. activity in our Solar system, probably Universe right now.

Once I saw the digram.. Man o Man, the interference patterns just jumped right out and as you stated the two poles and and the 19.46 energy points are right there... Very very insightful... BRAVO!

Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:38 AM   #23
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Majorlee-is that crop circle you posted a symbol for the sun in astrological terms?
Old 09-11-2008, 12:38 AM   #24
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Forgot to mention... the energy leak or causal effect is coming out of the North Pole. When you see a circle like this, it's usually those tiny dots and out of place symbols that carry the larger message.

Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:41 AM   #25
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

That's what caught my attention mach66; the smaller circles on the periphery.