Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-06-2008, 08:18 PM   #26
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Avalon now 'Obamalon'!

I have only read the half page of this but I hardly ever read 'obama' threads here.

If youre seeing too much Obama then youre reading too much Obama. Its a simple choice. Dont click it.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:28 PM   #27
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
I have only read the half page of this but I hardly ever read 'obama' threads here.

If youre seeing too much Obama then youre reading too much Obama. Its a simple choice. Dont click it.
And make their disinformation work easier.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:36 PM   #28
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

obama fits the bill ofr the anitchrist the more i look at him.. watn sure at first but im leaning more towards that feeling.. obamazoids at the ready!! green/gay nazis at the ready!!! million man home civilian security force at the ready!!!! NEW WORLD ORDER READY TO LOCK AND LOAD LORD OBAMA!!!
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:37 PM   #29
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

YAYYYY!!!! LOOKIE! Another thread full of neagtivity! Whooopie!!!

if I were illuminati, Id be beyond delighted with all this mass negativity poisoning a forum that is supposed to be generally a positive meeting place.

Id be celebratin' at my place RIGHT NOW having a "read through all the negatvity we created on the internet and in the hearts of the unified" party! And all of my douc** bag buddies are invited!!!!
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:24 PM   #30
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Another puppet as all that went before him.
This is a perfect example of mind controlling the masses.
He has been put in for a reason do you think that he won by votes alone come on!! are you all mind controlled surely some can see whats going on.

You are all still very sleepy
I think you should wake up to all this there is an agenda and i feel this will play out when the hype of this election is over.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #31
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post

if I were illuminati, Id be beyond delighted with all this mass negativity poisoning a forum that is supposed to be generally a positive meeting place.

Id be celebratin' at my place RIGHT NOW having a "read through all the negatvity we created on the internet and in the hearts of the unified" party! And all of my douc** bag buddies are invited!!!!
When you are seeking treasure no stone can go unturned. Conciousness is becomming aware of itself and all of this is necesarry. Years ago everybody had there heads in the sand and some time waking up isn't pretty.AWARENESS

The first step towards enlightenment is descerning truth from error.
Giving birth gets painful and ugly and all the ugly faces and blurrting of words is nescessary

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-06-2008 at 10:37 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:48 PM   #32
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

"some people here on avalon believe that Obama is actually what he says he is..."
Yeah, and
"McCain is a maverick"
and for the entire length of this campaign, the only thing I hear when either one has opened his mouth is:
Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang!

it was my BS-Meter.
Pulling up direct quotes, before and after statements, facts, voting records, and there has not been a single item that has had a glimmer of an effect on folk on either side of this.

America lost the last grip on its soul and never felt a tug.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:52 PM   #33
Frank69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
LOL ya I guess so huh...

I just am amaized that not even the people here on avalon are hip to the scheme yet.... While I am at work, I have to hear all day long from these same morons that voted for Bush both times about how great everything is going to be now because of Obama....

Then when I turn to the place where I can usually speek with some more aware individuals here on Avalon.... It is the same s**t... I cant believe it!
Orion...it's okay.

Please accept the fact that people not reason alike. Let it be.

People do also decline. Beforehand.

Avalon is not a place to meet your Average Joe. We are a gathering of slave workers, tree huggers, businessmen, ET hippies, witches, bible-fanatics, moms, survivors. Each with their own awareness.

This all is not a problem. We do not have to agree. When the time comes you will barter your 2 carrots with someone else's potatoe.
Frank69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:06 AM   #34
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank69 View Post
Orion...it's okay.

Please accept the fact that people not reason alike. Let it be.

People do also decline. Beforehand.

Avalon is not a place to meet your Average Joe. We are a gathering of slave workers, tree huggers, businessmen, ET hippies, witches, bible-fanatics, moms, survivors. Each with their own awareness.

This all is not a problem. We do not have to agree. When the time comes you will barter your 2 carrots with someone else's potatoe.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:25 AM   #35
Baggywrinkle

Dizzy..feel very dizzy

I've been obamatized

becoming... an.. obamatron?

I'm renaming my dog; Barky Obama

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 11-07-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:30 AM   #36
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Is Avalon now 'Obamalon'!

Hey if McCain would had won we could had called it McCains Prune Juice Forum. Just a thought, a big hug to all. Guys lets hope for the best irregardless of our views. After all we are only human. Is nice to poke fun at each other, often times we take ourselves too seriously. Gregoro say good night to Ricky Martin !!! Daddy Yankee was pro McCain, in PR we all got a kick out of that. Imagine McCain dancing Regaeton, dame mas gasolina !!!
Time to take care of my kids I'm getting reminded that the PC should be used for something constructive like doing homework. Yes honey I agree, see yaa!!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:08 AM   #37
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

for all of you anti obama people (like myself):

i understand your disgust and the seemingly obliviousness of some avalon members that obama is just as much of a puppet as any other politician under the control of the PTB. most DO know he is.

what many avalon people are celebrating (and those around the world) is more of an end to the bush administration than anything else. its a milestone thats over and done with, and its the start of something new. theres hope for people (albeit totally misguided).

think of it like this: when the peoples new messiah, obama, starts pulling the same **** that the bush administration did and starts bringing in armageddon, then the people will FINALLY awake in a mass consciousness because their messiah was just as much of a sc--bag as any other politician. then we will ALL be on the same page.

so, let them celebrate. and let us celebrate ourselves of the impending big time changes in the mass consciousness when the real obama is revealed to the people.

feel better?
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:21 AM   #38
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

BARRY MANILOW REMIX

I remember all my life
Rainin' down as cold as ice
Shadows of a man
A face through a window
Cryin' in the night
The night goes into

Mornin', just another day
Happy people pass my way
Lookin' in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized
How happy you made me, OBAMA

Well, you came and you gave without takin'
But I sent you away, OBAMA
well, you kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
and I need you today. OBAMA!

I'm standing on the edge of time
I've walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbin'
The tears are in my mind
And nothin' is rhyming, OBAMA

well, you kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
And I need you today, OBAMA

Yesterday's a dream
I face the mornin'
Cryin' on a breeze
The pain is callin', OBAMA

Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
And I need you today, oh OBAMA

You came and you gave without takin'
You kissed me and stopped me from shakin'
And I need you!
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:53 PM   #39
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
And make their disinformation work easier.
How can you be disinformed by something youve never read. Youre just one less person to bring a thread back to the top. Please think about it
Old 11-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #40
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post

Honey, yes! Because they feed on the energy of hate and anger.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #41
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Does anybody think that it is wierd his name is...

Barak...
Hussein... Sadam Hussein
Obama.... Osama Ben Laden

Just kind of wierd.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #42
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Why don't we call Avalon 'Obamalon'?
Since and before the elections everytime i've logged into Avalon it's been flooded with the election issue-mainstream media has swamped our attentions with the topic;are we simply complying to the demands of the black cabal?
I do realise and am aware that the U.S. election has taken most,if not all of the media interest,so is this what we are all about on here;part of the mainstream media?It's an important issue,granted but most have gone A.W.O.L.!?
I hope that people will come to their senses soon and realise there are alot of other matters at hand in the world besides the U.S. election (which is decided now if anyone has noticed?) and keep their heads on developing spiritual growth.LOL.
Personally,i have tried to not post much concerning McCain/Obama ville as there have been more than a fair share on here eager to do this.

Simply posting a viewpoint on my observations-let's get on with jobs at hand as i'm sure the politicians make sure they are doing just that.

Maybe "Obamania" is just a reflection of how much the media addictive drama mind control really affects all of us.
You couldn't get through 1 day w/o hearing about the election in some form or another.
The media creates allot of drama to get people's attention and they know it's addicting so I think sometimes this information takes a while to get out of your mind so it's spread around like a virus!!
Just because we are aware of the game it doesn't mean that we don't get caught up in it 100%. Self-awareness all the time is easier said than done.
Just a thought.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #43
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

I will always wonder if I would have gotten caught up in Obamamania if I hadn't been reading about the NWO and watching the testimony of the Project Camelot witnesses. This knowledge made me aware of how manipulated we as a people really are. I suppose the adoration of Obama by the media and majority of US citizens alarms me. But the thing that really has me alarmed is the unadulterated adoration by many people in the spiritual movement whom I would think would be wiser than to fall for a politician -- any politician.

I feel seriously confused these days.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:24 PM   #44
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
I will always wonder if I would have gotten caught up in Obamamania if I hadn't been reading about the NWO and watching the testimony of the Project Camelot witnesses. This knowledge made me aware of how manipulated we as a people really are. I suppose the adoration of Obama by the media and majority of US citizens alarms me. But the thing that really has me alarmed is the unadulterated adoration by many people in the spiritual movement whom I would think would be wiser than to fall for a politician -- any politician.
I feel the same way... I feel so frustrated with all the Obama supporters on the fourm because I figured they would know better.... I feel sorry for everybody... I was really hopeful that we would shift out of this mentality that allowes us to trust politicians.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:15 PM   #45
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Don´t forget that we are quite a few who feel uneasy about it.
There is hope still. Just sit back and wait. Patience people! Time will tell if we are wrong or right. The skilled hunter knows when to pull the trigger and when not to. Dont waste your energy yet. Save it.

As for anything else I think Bildergberger w cheese sums it up very well.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #46
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
How can you be disinformed by something youve never read. Youre just one less person to bring a thread back to the top. Please think about it
I won't be disinformed, but others will. They will believe that "Obama worshiping" is the official position of Avalon and its members.

Silence means agreement.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #47
YLG
Avalon Senior Member

Esther, I like what you said. Obama besides be part of the Powers that be, is also a human being who has a heart and is a kind human being. You can see the sincerity in his face, unlike others where the phoniness just spills out.

I don't know what earthly good it does to bash Obama. Our negativity does no good. We think we know this or that, but no one has the whole picture and no one knows the soul and heart of a person.

I don't come here any more because I mostly feel fear and negativity from what is shared.

I had planned to not vote and then someone I know who is a real Sufi Master in a practical way wrote about what he saw in Obama...just Obama as did other spiritual people I know and trust. We should send him good thoughts and pray that he is able to listen to his heart and have the courage to stand for his true principles. It is very easy to judge another, but any of us in the shoes of a politician at that level, where it is known that if you don't play ball your family could be danger, they do what they can. Those who buck too hard are no longer with us like JFK or his brother.

Those of you who chose to have only the dark side point of view missed an outpouring of tremendous energy and love on tuesday. I am glad that I let go of the some of the attitudes I see written here . And I am not naive, i know who backs Obama, but I also know i see him someone with a big heart and genuine intentions.

So at the very least, lets see what happens before judging, because you all are not contributing to good happening by being so against him. There is a deeper truth that we are all human and we all have hearts. Maybe in our fear and anger and paranoia we forget this. I know I do.

Yvonne
YLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:37 PM   #48
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Keep it up guys - keep the hate going. I guess it must be cathartic.

Peace and Love....
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #49
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
I won't be disinformed, but others will. They will believe that "Obama worshiping" is the official position of Avalon and its members.

Silence means agreement.
Dont worry about what others think. There are enough people who dont support Obama in this forum to rid any notions of an overall support for him I would of thought.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:07 PM   #50
btsumm
Avalon Senior Member

Here...

Read this...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ed=1#post73858
btsumm is offline   Reply With Quote