Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-15-2008, 12:10 PM   #26
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hollow Earth/google earth/proof?

On the subject of the hollow earh,anyone notice the BBC news 24 logo for the global finacial crisis has a zigg zagging line of blood (bloodline) comming out of a hole in the north pole? Talk about hidden in plain sight.
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:42 PM   #27
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
Thanks for your reality check Zorgon.
It is so good to know that in these dangerous global climatic times that Nasa and the people who control all the satellites don't think that anything going on at the north or south poles is anything of concern to joe public.
I do not have any love for NASA either and work hard to show what they are hiding and to uncover the secret space program. However in the quest for truth, you must use reality checks from time to time or you end up looking foolish and loose all credibility

The North Pole

Well at the North Pole... the Ice may completely melt this next summer... which will start an OIL RUSH to drill in the Arctic... and the Russians will get there first

That will make it really rough on Santa Claus and explaining to the Kids where Santa's workshop went to... seeing as there is no land below the ice at the North pole... this will be an interesting situation

The reason for the melt is the NATURAL planetary warming cycle that happens like clockwork every so many years. I will show that in a minute.

Now those that believe there is a hole at the North Pole leading to the center of the Earth... please explain to me how the water below the ice... (which has a thickness of 1.8 to 2.4 meters.) is stopped from draining into the hole? Considering the average depth of the Arctic Ocean below the ice is 1038 m (3410 ft). The deepest point is in the Eurasian Basin, at 5450 m (17900 ft).

Do you know how much pressure that much water would create?

Here is an example what happens with a 12 inch (1 foot) hole...

VORTEX OF DOOM
Louisiana Sink Hole Drains Entire Lake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Of8cm0kS8

So I think that kills the hole at the North pole hmmm?

continued...
Old 10-17-2008, 10:29 PM   #28
zorgon

The South Pole

Very close to the South Pole in Antarctica like Lake Vostok. It is buried deep below the ice under the Russian Vostok base (hence the name)

This lake has not seen the light of day for 420,000 years. It is miles below the ice but is NOT FROZEN. Kept warm by geothermal vents...

They drilled down to the lake... but as they got close they started finding unknown organisms in the ice. So it dawned on them that releasing living organisms from 1/2 million years ago into our environment might not be a good idea

Ya think?

So NASA is sending a probe to go down... sealling the hole behind itself... the same probe they plan to dig into the ice on Europa to see what lies beneath.

But there is something else interesting. ICE CORE SAMPLES. These core sampls, like the rings on a tree, show global temperatures for the last 400,000 years. An accurate record of ice density.

Here is the result of the ice core data...

THIS folkes is the TRUTH about Global Warming... Sure we pollute and need to stop... but we are NOT the cause of Global Warming

Broken down to a finer tune and smaller time scale (2000 years) we see this result...

If you google the "Mini Ice Age" you will find it corresponds with this chart... and that was the time when fireplaces were invented as the climate cooled and those drafty castles with no windows now needed heat, glass panes and tapestries on the wall for the cold...

Back to the South Pole...

IF there was a hole at the south pole, how do you explain the glass dome that is there? No you cannot see it on google earth as there are no polar orbiting image satellites but I have photos

But I suppose many might say that the Hole is UNDER the Dome

Well I suppose it COULD be true... that the Dome is hiding something... but you will have to ask the Penguins... only THEY know for sure

Old 10-18-2008, 12:31 PM   #29
LaRosa
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Zorgon! This fascinate me, and I followed the lake Vostok a couple years back, it is a very controversial subject.

Included is the picture of the NASA probe sealling the hole behind itself. Also a map of where you can see the differents country claims of the South Pole

Enjoy!

EDIT: the map is ridiculously small once I uploaded here, how did you get thoses bigger picture to show properly in your post?
LaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:28 PM   #30
e22
Avalon Senior Member

hello zorgon,

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Well at the North Pole... the Ice may completely melt this next summer... which will start an OIL RUSH to drill in the Arctic... and the Russians will get there first
continued...
didnt the russians plant a flag under the sea arctic sea floor last year?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2186118.ece

Quote:
Now those that believe there is a hole at the North Pole leading to the center of the Earth... please explain to me how the water below the ice... (which has a thickness of 1.8 to 2.4 meters.) is stopped from draining into the hole? Considering the average depth of the Arctic Ocean below the ice is 1038 m (3410 ft). The deepest point is in the Eurasian Basin, at 5450 m (17900 ft).
i found this picture in orion conspiracy video

seems pretty interesting

1) there are also reports of radioactive snow falling after 20 months of chernobyl disaster in the antarctic

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...is_/ai_9027937

2)you should have heared about some animals moving towards the north pole during winter

3) weather prediction if we can predict weather we should be able to predict weather for further times but it is not possible due to some other influence as nassim haramein says it

4)seismic activity as i mentioned this video in my previous post

5)next thing is aurora they say that charged parcticle coming from the sun is not enough to cause the glow something else is charging up the particle
to cause the glowing effect

the evidence seems quite convincing to me and i do believe in the central sun
as the energy emitted by all the planet is more than what it receives from the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrustbucket View Post
Bother everyone? I happen to be quite open minded to the composition of the inside of the earth. I take issue with anyone that says they know for a "fact" what the inside of the earth is like.
i am sorry for being so harsh last time im just frustrated,every information
is there on the internet easily accessable i just want you people to do your research and understand properly what you are doing.

and could some one please create a profile for nassim haramein in the wikipedia i respect his work so much
some one seems to be deleting my entry on nassim haramein in the wikipedia

Last edited by e22; 10-18-2008 at 07:42 PM.
e22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #31
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all your posts guys.
I really appreciate them.

Have you listened to Richard Hoagland's interview on 'Coast to Coast' radio show with Art Bell. It is really interesting. (2001 I think this was)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XbK8H3wR2PM

also here is an interesting article.

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@lis.../msg94027.html

The bulge of water going round the earth is said to be caused by the moon.
This is probably true, but I also think that something else is involved which makes this bulge of water bigger. That is centrifugal force. The Earth spins on an axis at the poles, centrifugal force causes the bulge and a pole shift would send that water god knows where.

How would you think that a pole shift would effect the moon?
Surely for the poles to shift the speed of rotation of the earth would change.
Would the moon get closer if the speed of rotation of the earth slowed down?
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:49 PM   #32
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

All great pictures you have posted thanks everyone.
i have been following the pics also on google earth really strange!

Would this be the opening that Hitler during the second world war flew his pilots into to find the centre of the earth. The hollow world etc?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:55 AM   #33
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
All great pictures you have posted thanks everyone.
i have been following the pics also on google earth really strange!

Would this be the opening that Hitler during the second world war flew his pilots into to find the centre of the earth. The hollow world etc?
Yes there is that theory.
In fact, if Hitler was exploring the area in the South Pole in the 1930's, he did have plenty of time to explore the entrance to the Earth before arriving to his "Dead-end" in 1945.
Basically, if Hitler would still be dead, he would be 119 now.

I am buying the book "The Hollow Earth" by the Admiral very soon.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:09 AM   #34
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hollow Earth/http://www.truthism.com/

There is a long diatribe about 'the truth' of our existence on truthism.com--i.e., that we're a creation of and slaves of the reptilians, who actually live inside the earth. He has photos and 'proof'. I've actually seen this information repeated in a bunch of places...he's the most certain of himself of any I've seen.

One particularly provactive statement: 'The sun is a cube':
'The sun is a cube, not a sphere. It only appears to be a sphere because it is spinning at a high velocity. All suns (i.e., stars) are cubes. Darkness intentionally designed the universe like this because on a metaphysical level, cubes (or more specifically, their 90-degree right angles) create strife, confrontation, and confusion.'

The Symbol of the Cubic Sun
The Nazi swastika is, in fact, a cubic-sun cross (that is, it is a sun cross that depicts a cubic sun, as opposed to how typical sun crosses depict a spherical sun). Furthermore, there are actually other sun crosses that are similar to the swastika, but they represent circular (spherical) suns rather than a rectangular (cubic) sun.

Whereas a basic sun cross is simply a circle on a cross, the Nazi swastika is, in actuality, the following: a square on a cross (the square being one side of a cube), broken up into four arms (with the four rectangular arms representing the fact that the sun is indeed rectangular), and then tilted at a 45-degree angle (in order to represent the spinning motion of the sun).

And, on the Nazi Party flag, the swastika is inscribed in a circle in order to represent how a cubic sun creates a spherical image when in motion. In addition, the Nazi battle flag contains a swastika inscribed in a regular sun cross.

Be interested to hear what various of you think about all this...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:15 AM   #35
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

From all these charts and graphs, it appears Earth's surface has spent the bulk of its time being inhospitable to life...yet every time there is a temperate spell, life springs back into action, according to fossil and ice yields. Hmmm. Makes a case for 'something' reintroducing life each time a peak happens. Where oh where are the introducers hanging out? Maybe during one of those longer peaks, they built more suitable accommodations on/inside the planet?
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:45 AM   #36
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
That is centrifugal force. The Earth spins on an axis at the poles, centrifugal force causes the bulge and a pole shift would send that water god knows where.

How would you think that a pole shift would effect the moon?
Surely for the poles to shift the speed of rotation of the earth would change.
Would the moon get closer if the speed of rotation of the earth slowed down?
The pole shift has absolutely nothing to do with the rotation of the Earth... it is the MAGNETIC FIELD that is changing...

The North Pole and the North MAGNETIC pole that compasses point to are NOT the same...

When the poles flip, as they have done many times in the past, all compasses will now point SOUTH but the EARTH is not going to move..

The Sun flips its poles every 11 years like clockwork... Bet you never noticed a thing...
Old 10-20-2008, 02:48 AM   #37
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by e22 View Post
5)next thing is aurora they say that charged parcticle coming from the sun is not enough to cause the glow something else is charging up the particle
to cause the glowing effect
Really? who exactly are 'they' and what is this 'something else'?
Old 10-20-2008, 02:49 AM   #38
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRosa View Post
how did you get thoses bigger picture to show properly in your post?
click on this icon in post and paste the picture link

Old 10-20-2008, 09:14 AM   #39
e22
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Really? who exactly are 'they'
i was refering to the scientists when is say "they".

Quote:
what is this 'something else'?
here's a quote from one of the website

Quote:
It seems to me as if the vast majority of charged particles which create the aurora do indeed come from the Sun originally (but are accelerated by the Earth itself). There are some particles, like the pulsating aurora for instance, which seem to have a definite earthly origin. All these particles might be accelerated and controlled by a small Inner Sun which is floating at the centre of the Earth thereby causing the aurora
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ti...a_hueca_8j.htm
http://www.hollowplanets.com/hpch10.asp
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...roraseason.htm
http://www.space.gc.ca/asc/eng/scien...a_borealis.asp
http://www.crystalinks.com/aurora.html
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/...ra_(astronomy)
e22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:40 PM   #40
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hollow Earth/http://www.truthism.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
There is a long diatribe about 'the truth' of our existence on truthism.com--i.e., that we're a creation of and slaves of the reptilians, who actually live inside the earth. He has photos and 'proof'. I've actually seen this information repeated in a bunch of places...he's the most certain of himself of any I've seen...
This was an interesting site… the theory of reptilians in our history is certainly interesting. 30 years ago this stuff was considered ‘myth’, and only because society is now more open and knowledgeable about UFO/aliens, that we finally realize that this probably is not myth. The only argument against these historical records would be to say they were ALL created to deceive us… but then again, who would those deceivers have been 4000-6000 years ago?

One thing that really bothered me was the website’s claim near the end that "Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships."

I felt this was very one-sided, that he (I assume it was a he that wrote this) forgot that humans, like animals, have the female component to bear children... and raise them to be worthy adults. Women may not be like men, and men may not be like women, but there is a purpose to have balancing egos for the good of mankind.

I would welcome more comments and thoughts on that website, truthism.com.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:49 PM   #41
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iusq6j8cG1o
yeah i've just checked google earth and this rectangular,orange shape @50 miles in length is still there with a black oblong shape near to it.Unsure whether or not it's some satellite mapping malfunction?Strange whatever it is.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #42
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Bump.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #43
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default NASA's images of the North and South Poles

Many of you may be familiar with Google’s “Google Earth”.

There is a similar software product provided by NASA, it is called “NASA World Wind”. The history of this software is explained here on Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_World_Wind

When I recently became aware of NASA’s World Wind, I immediately went looking for what they would show of both poles… would it again be a “cover up”?

You decide.

Here is the North Pole via World Wind. Clouds and weather across the continents and artic ocean area, snow or ice on northern Canada, Russia, Greenland is a continent of ice… but what is that being blurred out at and around the North Pole area?

This is zooming in… Greenland is still in photo. But what are we seeing of the Artic ocean?

For those of you who are not familiar with what satellite photography can get you, here is an example of the detail one can get of San Francisco, on World Wind… very zoomed in, lots of detail, streets and buildings… I could have zoomed in further.

But when you zoom in to look for the detail on the top of Greenland… you can’t get the same level of detail ... why no detail? You can see the inset image in the upper right showing the location of Greenland.

My only conclusion, is that NASA won’t show us true aerial or satellite photography of the approximate 2000 square mile area of the north arctic ocean area. What could be there they don’t want us to see?

Here's the World Wind South pole image:

And when you begin to zoom in, lots of white:

When I use Photoshop's Adustment Curves tool, to darken tones it can identify, I get this. Notice the appearance of brush marks, the shading strokes don't go in straight lines, they look feathered. Even across the ocean in the upper left, the shading looks feathered. All the interesting geometrical patterns across the continents on the right and lower parts can not be a natural occurrence in nature.

I demonstrate the effect of changing tone ranges in the image so that you can see the detail that the eye normally glances over. Go back to the first South pole image, and see if you would have noticed the feathered curves of what appears to be brush strokes to blur and smudge the real image.

For me, it raises a lot of questions… what is being blurred out so that we can’t see the real Antarctica and South Pole, and the real North Pole and arctic ice, from an aerial perspective? Is there something significant there which must be kept hidden from the world? Why all this effort to blur out what is at the Poles to the general public????

Does it concern me? Yes I am concerned. I am still searching for links to specific reliable aerial/satellite pictures of either pole.

Last edited by KathyT; 03-08-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:58 PM   #44
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

We have two threads on same subject .. should merge them together.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7712
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:15 PM   #45
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
We have two threads on same subject .. should merge them together.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7712
But when you do merge threads, the responses to each other get all mixed up and it is hard to follow. I say leave them alone.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:42 AM   #46
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
But when you do merge threads, the responses to each other get all mixed up and it is hard to follow. I say leave them alone.
no problem the link is there for anyone if they are interested.

I really like that one photo you found of the north pole winds from Nasa.

Sure looks like something is there even though distorted.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:53 AM   #47
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm finding theories connected with bases and tunnels in Earth's crust...and the hollow Earth...to be fascinating and mind-blowing! This may have been covered before...but what are the restrictions on flying a jet over the North Pole and South Pole? Why couldn't a private individual or organization file a flight plan with the appropriate authorities...and fly over the poles for hours at a time...photographing and taking all manner of measurements with scientific equipment? If there is a ban on this sort of thing...why? Wouldn't a ban be one hellava smoking gun? Thank-you for all of the links and photographs...as well as the analysis! When we give opinions...this shouldn't bother anyone! That's what this forum is for!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-09-2009 at 02:55 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:17 AM   #48
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default How did these species only end up 7000 miles apart at the poles?

They call this "new" science.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090215/..._bountiful_sea

2/15/2009
"A marine census released Monday documented 7,500 species in the Antarctic and 5,500 in the Arctic, including several hundred that researchers believe could be new to science.

In one of the biggest surprises, researchers said they discovered dozens of species common to both polar seas — separated by nearly 7,000 miles (11,000 kilometers). Now they have to figure out how they separated."

"So finding species at both ends of the Earth — some of which don't have a known connection in between — raises a whole bunch of evolutionary questions," he said."

Big surprise? ?

And they're going to call it "evolutionary"? ?

Last edited by KathyT; 03-10-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:19 AM   #49
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default South Pole Aurora - Possible image of Hole !

Straight from NASA again, their website. A time elapse satellite video of the Aurora at the South Pole.
Quote from a another website http://hollowplanet.blogspot.com/ who found this: "These are quite possibly among the first images released by NASA (although inadvertently) of the southern hollow earth opening. As a hollow body, the earth is in need of a natural system of ventilation, and as you can see here, the southern opening functions very nicely, spewing charged particles high into the magnetosphere."

Here is the NASA website, watch the whole video. Put your cursor on the bar across the bottom and you can slow down the video, go back and forth, and stop anywhere you want to see the streaming charged particles coming out of the hole. I can actually see the hole in the video picture!
http://www.nasa.gov/mov/133778main_FUV_640x480.mov

Here is a new screenshot below of Google Earth I did showing Antartica in the same position, with Australia in the 11 oclock position. You can see that funny central circle I've posted in prior threads, and the strange bright-as-sun area. That is the area on Google earth that they have distorted the photo and smudged out. See the 3rd picture below.

This is a photo I showed previously where I used Photoshop tools to change tone colors to exhibit the something bright coming out from the center of Antarctica. Most people looking at Google Earth would just see a lot of white ice for Antarctica, not knowing what you can find with analysis of the photo by changing the tones with Photoshop. Right under our noses on Google Earth. Google's images are NASA. They've given it to us, they just don't shout it from the rooftops!

Last edited by KathyT; 03-22-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #50
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
REALITY CHECK

Get over it...
Get on with it...

And lets show that there really IS intelligent life on this old rock, shall we?
Zorgon,
I have no clue where you got your photo, because you don't give us a reference to the site.

This government website shows Polar-Orbiting Operational Environmental Satellites by NOAA
http://sos.noaa.gov/datasets/Atmosphere/poes.html. They have two video links there showing the path of the polar-orbiting satellites, here's one http://sos.noaa.gov/videos/poes.mov They say it takes only 102 minutes for a satellite to make one circle of the globe. That's darn FAST!

Here's a representation of polar satellite paths and it comes from http://hollowplanet.blogspot.com/

Here's another representation of the polar satellite paths and this comes from website
http://www.newmediastudio.org/DataDi...ar_Orbits.html

"Most of the near polar meteorological satellites ensure complete global coverage of the Earth, during one day, thanks to a ground swath of about 3300 km." This is how they can have so many weather satellite photos, including what is refreshed frequently on Google earth.

Last edited by KathyT; 03-22-2009 at 05:15 PM.