Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-05-2008, 11:25 PM   #1
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default How to completely eliminate FEAR.

Fear is just a chemical/biological reaction. It can be just as easily diminished as it can be created.

I wont go on ranting and raving now, so here thats the first video in a series of six ten minute videos that will teach you the necessary techniques to completely eliminate fear.

Remember guys, there is a lot of information that can be potentially worrying. If you do decide to keep up this line of work it is imperitive that you learn to control your emotional reactions so that you may react in a rational inteligent manner. Even when staring iminent death in the face one should stay calm and relaxed, the experience will be much more palatable.

It is a choice at the end of the day. Make it more pleasurable for yourself.

God speed.

Infinity
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:28 PM   #2
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to completely eliminate FEAR.

thanks - be watching that later...LOVE the name - john OVERDURF!

haha
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:30 PM   #3
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
thanks - be watching that later...LOVE the name - john OVERDURF!

haha
No problemo. So many people running around screaming and pulling their hairs out that i felt the need to post this.

Fear is an option. Woo, now you know..
Old 10-05-2008, 11:38 PM   #4
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Also, a quick mental refresher..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoIl6...eature=related

Guys, you dont need to be consumed by this sh.t. This life is just a game, i know its getting rough but give yourself the respect you deserve and approach this with a positive realistic attitude.

Its that are completely get consumed by the chaos, your choice.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:48 PM   #5
Racsouran
Banned

i dont have any need to remove fear completely of myself.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #6
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Some fear is good, it keeps us from walking out onto a busy road, the fear im refering to is the kind that seems to have everyone in a panic here.

And hey, if ya dont need it dont watch it
Old 10-06-2008, 05:32 AM   #7
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think that one can ever attempt to control emotion. Any emotion not expressed and allowed to be as it is will get locked in the system and cause some minor or major function down the line.

My opinion is that the best method is to just watch and let it happen, no need to react.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #8
Racsouran
Banned

i dont have any need to remove fear completely of myself. I donīt even have any need to remove any kind of fear from myself, nor little, not a lot.

I want to remain human as far i am still alive.

that will multiply my power.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:11 AM   #9
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
I don't think that one can ever attempt to control emotion. Any emotion not expressed and allowed to be as it is will get locked in the system and cause some minor or major function down the line.

My opinion is that the best method is to just watch and let it happen, no need to react.
in a way to a certain degree the less you repress emotions the easier it becomes to control them because they donīt come out as stronger as if they, themselves have suffered a period of repression wich make them just simply to build up stronger to came out; thatīs why people ends up fearing emotions, whathever they are, because they cut the natural flow they have. In a society of repression like this one, and even here in this forum, repression of emotions happens in such a common way, that demonizing some emotions is mandatory by those who donīt understand at all their truly purpose and nature.

How ironic to create a thread sponsoring more repression when the solution to the problem is found by taking the opposite direction.

Fear is part of what you are; well, fear is just a silly word, to encapsulate a silly concept.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-06-2008 at 10:16 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:24 AM   #10
Wayshower
Avalon Senior Member

Just to exppand this thread a little. Toward to end of the phone conversation between David Wilcock and Kery/Bill, he revealed some Tibetan advice, htherto 'secret' (- at least to we monkeys in the West):
"Transcend hope and fear".
The fear bit, most of us are aware of and make the best job of it we can, but 'transcend hope' needs some thinking about. And when you do think about it - deeply - wow! What a concept!!
Wayshower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #11
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayshower View Post
Just to exppand this thread a little. Toward to end of the phone conversation between David Wilcock and Kery/Bill, he revealed some Tibetan advice, htherto 'secret' (- at least to we monkeys in the West):
"Transcend hope and fear".
The fear bit, most of us are aware of and make the best job of it we can, but 'transcend hope' needs some thinking about. And when you do think about it - deeply - wow! What a concept!!
to trascend human condition you should accept everything human condition brings you, every emotion.

You donīt need to follow any special way except saying yes with all your being.

the end of the challenge is there. The begin of another, starts there as well:

once you have acknowledged human condition you can pass to, another thing, another condition. that speculation in the case the reencarnation scenario is a true thing, wich i will not waste a second to discuss as i donīt have time for that.

i just can tell u all that some things like that, are so simple, to do, to achieve, that people simply refuse to believe they can do that simply. Because with the acknowledgment comes the responsability check. And if they feel they have been irresponsible of themselves, better refusing the easy way, better create a set of intrincate excuses to avoid the easy way.

What is a belief system?, a set of excuses to deny your own power because you arenīt mature enough to handle it; after all the ego is smarter than you know, i can fully bet on that.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-06-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:48 AM   #12
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Fear is just a chemical/biological reaction. It can be just as easily diminished as it can be created.

I wont go on ranting and raving now, so here thats the first video in a series of six ten minute videos that will teach you the necessary techniques to completely eliminate fear.

Remember guys, there is a lot of information that can be potentially worrying. If you do decide to keep up this line of work it is imperitive that you learn to control your emotional reactions so that you may react in a rational inteligent manner. Even when staring iminent death in the face one should stay calm and relaxed, the experience will be much more palatable.

It is a choice at the end of the day. Make it more pleasurable for yourself.

God speed.

Infinity
Many thanks for this - I feel better already after watching the first 3!
Excellent advice, plus the Solfeggio frequency stuff is very calming.
There's nothing like playing what I call my 'tinkly music' for relaxation. When doing reiki on people, they just fall asleep and wake up refreshed and energised.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:50 AM   #13
bakseat
Avalon Senior Member

thank you infinity!!!!!!!

DID the progressed technological world as coused us to be like thaT?
the fact we know so much on the surface,but forgot to get to know ourself?
the deep inside of our emotions get tungeld,ifind ppl are in action &damend4immidiat soultions or needs.
i suffer from anxiety attacks.iseek for ways to re-control setuations wen i get off balance.
iam also avegeterian&if we dont sleep good afew nights,dont eat good,our emotions go haywaire&the mind stats to illusion&think un focused.
can vitamines help to maintain stabilieties?

now im worried am saying to much.
bakseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:57 PM   #14
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
to trascend human condition you should accept everything human condition brings you, every emotion.

You donīt need to follow any special way except saying yes with all your being.

the end of the challenge is there. The begin of another, starts there as well:

once you have acknowledged human condition you can pass to, another thing, another condition. that speculation in the case the reencarnation scenario is a true thing, wich i will not waste a second to discuss as i donīt have time for that.

i just can tell u all that some things like that, are so simple, to do, to achieve, that people simply refuse to believe they can do that simp

I completely disagree. You dont need to feel terror to be human. That concept is ridiculous. People are brainwashed from cradle to grave into how they think and react to the world and many have a negative experience of life. If you feel that being afraid is more constructive and enjoyable then being happy and confident then that is your opinion.

Most people wish to be happy, People are at their best when they are happy and confident. Their body runs better and they can interact with the world in a much more effeciante manner. This is proven. When a person is stressed their body stops working properly. Their digestion is affected. Their sleep is affected. Their entire genetic makeup is effected in a negative way. Even their hair can start falling out. Are you telling me that this is what its like to be truly human?

Happy confident people are much more effective and much more pleasurable to be around because of the characteristics they display.

The love they express
The kindness the show others
The rational attitude they adopt that makes them more adept at survival.
The life they draw to themselves.

Choosing to exhibit qualities assosicated with fear such as anger, hatred, insecurity, depression etc can make life very difficult at times.

The ego does not exhibit nowhere near as much power as when a person is connected to their define source. I know this from experience, i know the miracles that are possible when someone leaves the ego at the door. If you choose to abandon your ego for just a day you will begin to realise just how powerfull you really are.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:36 PM   #15
Racsouran
Banned

what i said, explained in a more simply way is this: accept what you are entirely to trascend it.