Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #151
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
...when I lived in Looe recently with some family.
Looe is not that far from me - If you're ever round Plymouth area give us a shout.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #152
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This interview by Al Bielek had a lot of interesting info.

Al Bielek, Orion Technology & Other Secret Projects Interview
http://www.world-famous.com/MontaukS...roject-V2.html

exert from interview:

Human Clones

Human cloning was developed at the University of Utah at Salt Lake City in 1977. They first aired this on TV as part of a series. They had an alleged human clone on TV that they were interviewing. It didn't talk very well. They showed the original human and the clone. The clone was not all that successful. It took 14 months to generate a fully adult human clone in a tank. It was a two part series. The second part of the series never aired, for obvious reasons. CIA sources have confirmed that it started at the University of Utah. The government has a facility for clones. The first one was built in the Mount Hood area, about sixty miles east of Portland, Oregon. They have other facilities in other locations. Locations must have stable geomagnetic fields and other special characteristics or the cloning process does not work properly. They can replicate them faster now. They have clones of all the major government figures. This is partly for security reasons. It also creates the situation that when someone falls out of favor they clone the person and kill the original. This kind of thing apparently happens with some frequency.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:20 PM   #153
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi
Carol, you posted exactly the same content yesterday..you must have overlooked.
best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:33 PM   #154
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

That's an exaggerrated bunch of con-fusions.. Goevernment figures may have doubles, not clones. But, lots of people , common society, look more like clones to me recently..

the army of decent men in grey suits marching from their offices, banks, every 5.30 to 6.30 pm ..they look perfect, with stony clean shaved smiles , are they smiles .

This is how parlament looks, auditoriums of theathers and academies ..

I see they are getting grey like and not because it's our destiny but because very large portion of society was impregnated by them . Three four decades ago , repeatedly .

Do they grow human clones in tubes ? I don't know, I'm against cloning ..

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:45 AM   #155
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Indeed Blue it was an oversight and thank you.

Agape, I don't think good things come from cloning and am against it too. When the W56's cloned themselves the CTR clones were missing a vital component. A conscious. They are very similar to the greys in their psychological make-up if that is even possible. And the greys are clones as well. Left brain, techy oriented and missing the spiritual element.

However, I have heard of places where the clones are made and Camp David was mentioned in the past as well. One would want to think clones are not being made to replace figureheads however, I don't know if this is true or not. It is something that is floating around there on the net and similar info comes from some of the abductees.

I can also see how someone completely rational and telling the truth about something like this would be completed discredited as a means to keep it covered up if true. Fact, clones were made from the W56s and this has been going on for years. How do we know that humans aren't doing the same thing?
Old 03-02-2010, 12:11 PM   #156
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

I finished the "Mass Contacts" book Carol. Did you enjoy it?

The first section of the book dealing with the UMMO contacts was my fav.. I found some parts of it hysterically funny I won't spoil it, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

The 'Amicizia' Friendship Contacts in Italy (aka W56's) and other countries section was informative although I don't feel the translation was very successful. Some comments at the end were derisive towards the abduction phenomena etc too which was disconcerting. A glimpse into this untold history from an Italian perspective although I feel too much detail was glossed over or deliberately withheld, the author even admits as much.

Worth looking into though for the UFO researcher.

Thanks.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 02:04 AM   #157
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I'm still reading and have a ways to go. Even the Forward by Roberto Pinotti was very informative.