Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
WarriorServant
Banned

Default Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

One request: I ask that you will respond to the broader post - not "supporting points", "foundational information", "disclaimers" or "singular statements" that do not reflect the actual post as a whole. I have a LOT to say and I will NEVER get through it if responses are not sincere, but are designed to hold me back or test my patience.

-----

Note: This post is designed merely to give the forum more insight about myself and is absolutely not intended to be a full and comprehensive explanation of everything that I have experienced, or believe. Those posts will come, but I think it is important that anyone interested in what I have to say understand a little more about who I am and where I am coming from.

-----

Due to the enormity and frequency of my experiences, in life, it is very difficult for me to pin down what I actually do believe about them. One might deduct (from my "Be careful not to be gullible" thread) that I believe myself to be "the be all and end all" of all answers and knowledge. One might (as it appears) see me to think rather highly of myself. However, I am making this thread to demonstrate that I really do know little about anything at all and that I struggle every day to make sense of my experiences.

First of all, just be mindful that my terminology might not be the same terminology that you'd use. So if I say anything here that doesn't sound right (or "resonate", which is a term people around here like to use) with you, then clarification is just a question away. I'm more than happy to answer anything in a sincere and genuine manner. I just ask that the questions are also sincere and genuine.

The truth be told, if there ever was someone that could be called an "abductee", then I'd have to be at the top of the list; according to my experiences and taking into account everything that's happened to me in life. Yet, I do not go around forums declaring that I am an "abductee" per se, because there's just too much I don't "KNOW" about my experiences and I don't want to run around spreading lies or try to make myself seem all special and enlightened. I am not after a "following". I am the FIRST person you'd find that will say: "Hey, I just don't know". I acknowledge that what I have experienced fits the abduction theories, but I am not content to throw my arms up and just say: "Ok, that's it. I've obviously been abducted and taken to Mars by Ashtar. Mystery over!". Also, I have a LOT of "communication" which I plain out DO NOT "believe" - so I don't post them. I reserve a lot of my interactions, because I believe the message to be sinister and distracting.

What I DO believe has happened to me is subject to the fact that I just plain out don't know a lot of things (or if I THINK I know, I second guess everything 30 times), in spite of my diligent and thorough research, where ever I could find it. In my late teens I became desperate to try to work out what is going on with me. I was desperate to work out why my life experience was so different to everyone else's, and why my mind seemed to work differently to other people -- and a whole array of other peculiarities that made me think: "I don't fit in here. There's something wrong".

One avenue that I looked into was (drum roll please), yes, The Holy Bible! However, it was not all that I looked into. I was into EVERYTHING. I was reading about necromancy, wizardry, religions (of all kinds), spirituality (the New Age Movement type), astral projection -- you name it. I STILL research many of these things (but have lost interest in most) and I am quite knowledgeble on more topics than you'd imagine a "bible basher" (as I am called) to be. During this time I had visitations, visions, dreams, intuitions, you name it. It's safe to say that from my early teens to my early twenties, I was "all over the shop". I was also deeply confused and subject to a LOT of paranormal activity and experiences - including "physically". I am STILL greatly affected by these experienced and I STILL experience them! Which is why I get so annoyed when people wont just let me have my say - because it's barring me from being able to reach out, just because I mention the Bible -- and for the most part, no one wants to hear anything about that. It's not "exciting" (to them). I will state that the Bible is the ONLY avenue of research that I have come to wholeheartedly trust -- but that's another thread. For now, please don't make assumptions about what I get from the Bible.

This thread is not about the Bible, but after the interaction I've had on this forum (and other forums -- many other forums), with people that are (wrongly and unfairly; due to prejudice) adamant that I am here to project my view onto others and preach, I feel that it is utterly necessary (now that I seem to be able to type without half a dozen people jumping on my back about "religion" -- for the most part), I "HAD" to mention "WHY" I started reading the Bible. It was through necessity. It was because I was trying to find out what is going on with me. I did not start reading it because I am "religious" - because I am not. My family isn't religious. I don't remember even holding a Bible in my hand as a kid, let alone reading one. ie: I am NOT indoctrinated with "dogma". I read it because I knew it was a spiritual book, and I KNEW (from first hand experience) that the spirit world existed. It's all that simple really. I got a lot of information from it, which no one here knows about at this point, and will never know if I am unable to continue posting freely as I am right now. Note: the constant disclaimers will die off my threads as more and more people get the point.

Now, for the first 5 years or so, reading the Bible, I didn't understand a whole lot. Being a teen, I just used the reference guide which gave keywords on life problems and I'd flick through it and try to find out what the book says about different situations in life. I did not have an easy childhood (even apart from all the spiritual dramas) and it is a book that helped me to make sense of things. I do understand that other people here never got much from the Bible -- but "I did", and it's not right that anyone pretends to assume "WHAT" I got from the Bible, or what relationships I have formed due to understanding. As years passed, I must confess that I DID finally extract a LOT of answers and spiritual information from the book. Answers and information that "matched" and ("resonated" as you might say) with what I had personally experienced (which is another LONG story). Keep in mind also, that from birth I have been highly connected to "spiritual" matters and that what I actually "got" form the Bible is a whole thread all by itself.

I'm sorry for the gynormous disclaimer - but it really is necessary. So, this thread is not about the Bible. It's not a veiled attempt to preach. If I wanted to preach something, I'd just come right out and say it: Point blank. To the surprise of those who are still responding to my "be careful not to be gullible" thread, who are STILL (incessantly) bringing up the Bible and God and all that (because they STILL think *sigh* that I am here to talk all about it, even though I've been flapping my arms and doing somersaults trying to explain that I am "NOT"), I simply must be allowed to refer to the Bible, without being "patronizingly tested" or "hindered", because that book is attached to THOUSANDS of spiritual experiences later in my life, and much knowledge that I have gained. If people can't just sit back and let me have my say, and reserve their opinion (no matter how much they hate "religion"), for long enough to get it all out then I cannot say everything I would like to say about my life.

Just about all accusations against me are plain out wrong, but I realize that if I try to defend myself against them, we will NEVER get past it -- and "solely" due to the fact that EVERY topic I am in is always about "religion" it WILL appear that I am "instigating it". That is why I am saying over and over: "I am not here with an agenda, please let me have my say, please don't accuse me, I haven't even said ANYTHING about my life or what I believe yet. Let me SAY what I believe". Don't "tell" ME what I believe and don't make me guilty before being proven innocent. I am NOT a "you're going to hell SINNERS" evangelist. I am offended by almost every assertion that has been made about me to date, even though I didn't defend myself from it.

Ok, Bible talk over! Please do NOT start making every response about what the Bible says and what God says or asking me to explain why I have my head stuck in a book etc. It's all MOOT! Thank you. Now on with the thread..

Now in the past I have seen with my own eyes, standing in front of me, spirit entities. No I was not tripping. I don't do drugs. I SAW with {{MY}} "eyes" -- "spiritual entities" standing before me. Not while I was dreaming, or asleep, but outside when I was "WIDE awake". It was not a play of light, or a shadow. It was PERFECTLY clear, transparent blue, RADIATING light ENTITIES. Let me be clear. What I saw were SPIRIT BEINGS "with my eyes". I have absolutely NO doubt that what I saw were "spirit beings".

I have also woken up in the night (so many times now that I can't remember -- hundreds? over a thousand?) with entities in my room. USUALLY I CANNOT see them. But sometimes I can. Usually I don't get enough time to see them. I wake up, I think "they're here" -- next minute I am completely immobilized. Then "lights out". I wake up the next day.

Now these "visitations" correspond with a whole heap of other phenomena that is unusual. Sounds, lights, voices, EVEN LAUGHTER. I have absolutely NO doubt in my mind that there are "intelligent entities" with me during those times. They also give off a VERY distinct "feeling". They have an "energy" about them that I can clearly feel and detect. VERY clearly.

During many times in my life when I am "not" asleep, I feel these energies. I know that these entities are around me all the time. Practically 24/7. All of my life I have had extreme visions and intuitions. I just "know things", for lack of a better way to explain. I often know what people are thinking before they've even said it. I often know if someone is about to show up. I sense danger and often avert danger because of my intuition. I believe that these intuitions are largely caused (in one way or another) by these entities being around me.

I also have actual memories of being aboard "space craft". I have memories of being "in space" and even on other planets and EVEN in worlds that are OBVIOUSLY not this one and even in DIFFERENT "TIMES". I remember that as a kid, I had memories of places that I knew were not here. I had memories of people that I knew were not here. It was VERY confusing for me -- and still is! How is all this so? "I DON'T KNOW!"

Now the whole thing is, I know VERY LITTLE about 1). These entities 2). Where I've been going, and how I've been getting there 3). WHO is putting me on "space ships" 4). WHO is giving me information that I cannot possibly have known such as events of the world and intuitions. 5). What is happening to me to wake up injured and sick.

I do not know WHAT is going on for the most part. Yet I have done thousands of hours of research -- and believe me, as an open minded person(to the surprise of many, I am sure), I look into EVERYTHING! I know all about new age philosophies, I know all about every single thing that people are expecting about 2012, I've researched it all. I've watched EVERY Project Camelot video (some more than once). I've watched THOUSANDS of other videos and I have a GOOD memory. I can cross match sentences that I heard in another video 2 years ago - EASILY. I know all about the super wave and peoples' ideas on ascension. If I wanted to, I could assume a "character" of just about ANY type of person that has attached themselves to ANY type of philosophy and I could "pull that part off" VERY WELL, and with little flaw - because I've done THAT much research. I know all the whistle blowers, I know who they are, who they know, where they get their funding, I know all their history, I have personally contacted some people.

What I have in my head is over 30 years of profound experiences and intuitions which has caused my head to spin at 3000 RPM "researching". I have a GOOD understanding of the Bible (which is why I just shake my head when so many people spout sentiments that aren't even IN the Bible).

Side note: People are so ignorant from my eyes, let me tell you - but I try hard not to say: "Hey, are you mental? Seriously? Or are you just pulling my leg? Are you really THAT stupid?".. because quite frankly, that's how I "feel" like responding to many people -- but I do not. I often can't work out whether people are really stupid, or whether they're just having some sort of inside joke and don't sincerely care about what they're saying one way or the other -- they're just filling in time and entertaining themselves at my expense. I usually give them the benefit of the doubt and opt for "stupid" and leave them be. I don't belittle simple people unless I can see that they're purposefully having a lend of me (which happens often), and then they'll probably get told (pretty good).

But anyways.. I could type for hours more about my experiences and my research, but the point of this thread is to show that I still do not know EXACTLY what has been going on with me. I am still "UNDECIDED" on many fronts and the more I learn the more undecided I become - even though there are SOME things I have become quite "adamant" about. I am still undecided on exactly what I should say is happening with me. So let me explain further.

I have marks on my body from these experiences. I have woken up many times either physically injured -- with swellings, scratches, sore joints, blood noses, or just plain out sick and feeling as if I am about to kick the bucket. Many times I have staggered out of bed, trying to hold onto consciousness, thinking that I am literally about to fall over and die. This could be related to stress caused by "visitations" it could be stress caused by something that "was conducted", it could be a "chemical" exposure problem, it could be that I am really sick and barely clinging to life I don't know. But what I DO know is that what EVER has been visiting me is NOT leaving me in a healthy condition. This makes what ever it is "EVIL" - and I wont have anyone tell me anything different. Besides, I can feel the energy from these entities. It is PUTRID. Just the "energy" makes be feel like I am literally "dying".

So do I think that "all" aliens / spirits / entities are evil? (as has been asked of me).. No, I most certainly do not. However, that is another thread. It will probably be called: "Are all aliens evil?". It will likely be posted minus all the disclaimers assuming that the responses to this thread demonstrate that they are no longer needed.

What has been visiting me? Is it aliens? Is it demons? Is it dead people? is it spirits? Is it "technology"? Well, the ONLY reasonable explanation I can find that (as you say) "resonates" with me, is in the Bible. The Bible states that "demons" (and don't get hung up on the term, demon just means evil creature) can "possess" people. Now I can CATEGORICALLY state that "many a time" I felt as if something was trying to literally tear my soul out and enter my body. It's hard to explain the feelings and why I see it that way, but for argument sake just bare with that explanation. They cause me to have NO control over MY OWN body. This is EVIL I do not care WHICH way you look at it. They leave me half dead or injured after "visitations". So, if these creatures are not "demons", I can't find a more suitable term. Bad monsters?

But where do they come from "exactly". I just don't know. Are they "greys" or "reptilians"? I don't know. I know that the Bible says that Satan can take on any form. So even if I saw something with my OWN eyes, that would not necessarily make it "valid". Yet I am absolutely convinced that what has been interacting with me is a EVIL.

I have many memories of being aboard space craft. Was I really on one? I don't know. I can tell you one thing. I don't have any photos and I didn't send anyone a post card from any of the planets that I have memories of. But I DO have the memories - and they are vivid.

I really can't say I know anything much for sure. There's WHOLE lot more I could tell you about, but the purpose of this thread is to simply say that I have experienced many THINGS and I really cannot extract any "hard data" from ANY of it. So when people say I have an "agenda" and that I want to "project my own beliefs".. it leaves me wondering: WHAT BLOODY AGENDA? WHAT BELIEFS? I am just a guy trying to make sense of all that has been happening to me and I want to share it. Nothing more - nothing less. Although I do understand the sentiment behind those accusations. They believe that because I have mentioned the Bible, then I MUST be here to tell everyone they're going to hell. So all I can say to those people (to reiterate): hey get off my back and let me have my say.

Some topic I wish to post on are:

Are past lives real?
Are there parallel realities?
What's going to happen in 2012?
What's going to happen with the world?
Are aliens real?
Are all aliens evil?
What is an abduction experience?
And more..

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-12-2009 at 01:06 PM. Reason: typo
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Info about me (sorry for all the disclaimers).

A sincere post will always get a sincere answer. And that is what you have done. When you speak for the heart the sincerity of what you say is like music to my ears.

This is one of the best and most forthcoming things I've seen written in quite some time. And I hope everyone here can recognize the courage it took to write it. Now you really do sound like a Warriorservant. My hat is off to you for having the courage to write it. And if you continue to speak from the heart...answers will come to you....the answers that will help you make sense of what it is that you experience.

Just keep in mind , you are not alone here! There are many of us in the very same condition..and now you are opening up to an experience that you may have a chance to recognize that which you experience is not only specific to you. But many here.

Blessings
Brook
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Well its really good to hear your story. You obviously have gone through some pretty major (and no doubt traumatic) experiences. I absolutely believe what you wrote, and I totally agree with you on the bible. It has alot of valuable spiritual teaching unfortunately mixed with whats left over from the editing ( and reditng) done throughout the years.

Honestly, it takes alot of courage to post a life experience that vast and personal on a public message board such as this. That is something that I really respect. I think you've got a fascinating story to tell, and I really appreciate you sharing it. You spent such a long time typing all that, and it really does just radiate quality. Its well written too.

I'm sitting here trying to think what could possibly be the reason your having all these experiences. It sounds like even you haven't been able to figure that out. I too know an enormous amount regarding all this conspiracy/new age/2012 stuff (Ive been doing massive and almost obsessive amounts of research for awhile). From what I understand about 90% of the time the person agrees to letting these things happen to them before birth.

Maybe you would benefit from a hypnotic regression to view your prior spiritual agreements. You say you've read about astral projection, have you been successful at it? From what I understand (and I'm trying to master it myself) it can show you answers to these kinds of questions.

You don't need a disclaimer at all. You can post anything you want here unless its against the forum rules. Nobody is going to get angry by you posting something that they don't agree with. Trust me, there are far more obnoxious people on message boards than you. I am very glad you posted your story, but a "disclaimer" is really unnecessary.

To me these internet forums are like (if your familiar with the law of one series) a sixth density social memory complex. We share all our thoughts and experiences, and operate as a collective towards a common goal. Its like were one big collective truth seeking organism here in cyberspace. Its a great place to ask questions and get answers (provided they may take time). Its really a beautiful thing (whether you believe the law of one or not). There is no need for you to feel like you cant fit in or you need some sort of disclaimer for people to accept you here. As long as you don't cause any trouble everybody here (especially here) will like you.

Anyway I'm glad your here. You sound like a very unique and interesting person, I'm just starting out here on this forum as well, although I have been lurking around here without an account for quite some time. I'm going to go back and reread what you wrote (and probably comment further) tomorrow. There is just so much to take in. Thank you so much
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #4
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Good afternoon Warrior Servant.
Im glad that you are still here and going to share with us.
When you fired off I was aware that none of it was personal and born of frustration.

In some ways we are similar in that I accept peoples subjective expereinces but I dont allways agree with the assumptions that are made about these personal events. Least I think thats what you feel too. My asumptions are just that.
Where possible I like to cross check and accept that somtimes that is just not possible. If there is scientific evidence thats helpfull but not definite confirmation.
Basically I believe what Jesus said. "Even the wisest of my disciples will enter the kingdom of heaven by faith alone" Faith in God is absolute with me.
Anyway wishing you all the best.
Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:15 PM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

On a side note for Derek....when you have been programmed by these beings, and I am speaking from my own experience, and for no one else. You cannot reach the astral, until you peel away the programing of it. It took many years for me personally to be able to reach astral. So anyone that would be getting hit by these beings, would most likely have a hard time reaching astral. The memories have to be unpeeled, like an onion. And that is a process in and of itself.

Once you have been removed from the program..the astral can be attained. Then again you have to be careful to attain Astral...as they are there too. It's a mixed bag...and one that is like walking on egg shells...but with work...you can get your power and freedom back.

This is not specific to Warriorservent..just something that I know a little about, and have worked with.

And I will leave you with a quote from Jesus

He who would know everything, but fails to know himself misses the knowledge of everything

Blessings
Brook

Last edited by BROOK; 12-12-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #6
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Warrior servant,

Wow that's quite a story. I'm sorry you seem to be experiencing so much negativity. Can I ask - have you asked for protection? Although the bad guys can be powerful the good guys are even more so. Darkness cannot enter where the light shines. Also I would reccommend you stop researching anything negative lest you draw more to yourself. I would try and focus upon the light and be as positive as possible.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #7
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Good afternoon Warrior Servant.
Im glad that you are still here and going to share with us.
When you fired off I was aware that none of it was personal and born of frustration.

In some ways we are similar in that I accept peoples subjective expereinces but I dont allways agree with the assumptions that are made about these personal events. Least I think thats what you feel too. My asumptions are just that.
Where possible I like to cross check and accept that somtimes that is just not possible. If there is scientific evidence thats helpfull but not definite confirmation.
Basically I believe what Jesus said. "Even the wisest of my disciples will enter the kingdom of heaven by faith alone" Faith in God is absolute with me.
Anyway wishing you all the best.
Regards Chris
I still mean every word of that "Be careful not to be gullible" post by the way. It was sincere. Also, I find it ironic that so many people accuse me of being indoctrinated (while knowing thing about me, ie: assumptions) yet I can look around this forum (and others) and find THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of really weird, wacky and far out statements and even assertions which are written in a forum as though it is just plain fact. Much of the time, in my humble opinion, what is being written is completely and utterly laughable (ie: COMPLETE garbage) and I have to scratch my head and think REAL hard about whether someone is having a "laugh" or not. It is sad, that mich of the time people are dead serious.

I do believe that people, as a whole, typically feel as though the HAVE to be the one that can provide an answer to something. Even if people don't know, they'll "have a stab at it" (in case they might be proven to be right at a later date). You'll notice that with me, I do CATEGORICALLY state what I believe, but I will rarely present it as plain out fact, or persecute anyone that doesn't say: "Oh yes sir. Yes master, You are right. I believe exactly as you say", or demand that anyone accept it. I just wish to share it.

I am a sincere person, but I am also very serious. I can joke too. I have a sense of humor - but I think that people really need to step back from trying to explain everything and just describe the experiences the best way they can. There's nothing wrong with an experience being "unexplainable".

I think too many people think to themselves: "Oh, if I don't insert the word "alien" here and "grey" there, no one will be interested". MOST peoples experiences have been revised for public consumption, lest no one be interested. I 100% believe that. I think people should just try to be honest and give us the raw version of their experiences. Let everyone decide for themselves, because if thereis useful information, it can get lost in the wrapping and ribbons.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:25 PM   #8
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
Hi Warrior servant,

Wow that's quite a story. I'm sorry you seem to be experiencing so much negativity. Can I ask - have you asked for protection? Although the bad guys can be powerful the good guys are even more so. Darkness cannot enter where the light shines. Also I would reccommend you stop researching anything negative lest you draw more to yourself. I would try and focus upon the light and be as positive as possible.

Love,

Kriya
Yes, I have learned that calling on the name "Jesus" causes these entities to leave. I have come to understand (thankfully, from reading the Bible) that these evil critters (what EVER they are, and where EVER they're from) do tremble at the name of Jesus, just like the Bible says.

edit I will also state that before I "knew" this, I tried to fight these things with my own strength. Let's just say that I have had the living daylights beat out of me and been left within an inch of my life before. It is "very handy" to know that there is help in the name of Jesus -- and someone like me who has been beaten to a pulp VALUES that help. It's not just a "nice story" to me. It's life. It's experience.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #9
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Warrior servant,

Love,

Kriya
It's not all about love and light...love and light are wonderful, don't get me wrong...but there is a spiritual war out there...and souls are in jeopardy. And if Warriorservant needs to call upon Jesus for that strength..then I say Amen. But the program needs to be addressed. As it is part of that war for the soul. I say get your power back. Knowledge is the KEY

Old 12-12-2009, 01:38 PM   #10
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Maybe you would benefit from a hypnotic regression to view your prior spiritual agreements. You say you've read about astral projection, have you been successful at it? From what I understand (and I'm trying to master it myself) it can show you answers to these kinds of questions.
I will never allow myself to be hypnotized.

I did learn astral projection and I am able to perform it if I want to, but it is practicing this form of meditation that caused me to become attacked by demons. So, I not longer practice it - not willingly. I block a lot of things out of my mind.

I do, however, practice remote viewing, because I have thousands of visions of things from all over the world. There is something about my "experiences" that has left.. a "switch" turned on? It is not hard for me to visualize things in my minds eye. The only problem is, I am not very good at pinpointing were I am looking. I often to not know where I am looking. I can close my eyes "right now" and even without meditation a VIVID image of "something" all appear almost immediately. I can't remember the last time I closed my eyes and just saw black. This is probably a good topic for another thread. I have a lot to say about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
You don't need a disclaimer at all. You can post anything you want here unless its against the forum rules. Nobody is going to get angry by you posting something that they don't agree with. Trust me, there are far more obnoxious people on message boards than you. I am very glad you posted your story, but a "disclaimer" is really unnecessary.
Tanks for your concern, but I know that if I don't get these Bible haters off my back I'll never be allowed a straight post (see my previous threads) that doesn't turn into mockery. It's already happened 300 times before. I know all about it. But I'm off it. I'm trying to steer away from all that.

[/QUOTE]
Old 12-12-2009, 01:40 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I usually give them the benefit of the doubt and opt for "stupid" and leave them be.
In my opinion, this is not really giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Quote:
I have marks on my body from these experiences. I have woken up many times either physically injured -- with swellings, scratches, sore joints, blood noses, or just plain out sick and feeling as if I am about to kick the bucket. Many times I have staggered out of bed, trying to hold onto consciousness, thinking that I am literally about to fall over and die. This could be related to stress caused by "visitations" it could be stress caused by something that "was conducted", it could be a "chemical" exposure problem, it could be that I am really sick and barely clinging to life I don't know. But what I DO know is that what EVER has been visiting me is NOT leaving me in a healthy condition. This makes what ever it is "EVIL" - and I wont have anyone tell me anything different. Besides, I can feel the energy from these entities. It is PUTRID. Just the "energy" makes be feel like I am literally "dying".
You have been through HELL, and my heart goes out to you.

Quote:
So do I think that "all" aliens / spirits / entities are evil? (as has been asked of me).. No, I most certainly do not. However, that is another thread. It will probably be called: "Are all aliens evil?". It will likely be posted minus all the disclaimers assuming that the responses to this thread demonstrate that they are no longer needed.
Or you could post on an existing thread that's on the topic... I've always found that I needed to use "Advanced Search" for the key word in the title of the thread to find an existing thread...

I hear you telling us that the Bible has been like a reference book for you - like an encyclopedia or something - to help you make sense out of what's happened to you.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #12
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
It's not all about love and light...love and light are wonderful, don't get me wrong...but there is a spiritual war out there...and souls are in jeopardy. And if Warriorservant needs to call upon Jesus for that strength..then I say Amen. But the program needs to be addressed. As it is part of that war for the soul. I say get your power back. Knowledge is the KEY

I'm sorry I have to disagree. I think it is about love and light: You think love and light, you act love and light you experience love and light you change your reality and you change the world. That's not to say that evil does not exist because I know it does and the more spirtual you are the more you get attacked. However, love conquers hate and good conquers evil. I'm sorry if you don't agree.

Love Kriya
Old 12-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #13
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:

I agree with this. The bible states as much also.

Quote:
Ephesians 6:12 (New King James Version)

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
This is why I do not concern myself too much about whether or not we're going to get free energy, or whether Ashtar is going to join me for a game cards next Thursday. To me, there are more important, deeper, spiritual battles and problems. I am more concerned with them. Of course "free energy" and "space ships" are EXCITING, but I don't dwell on them.

..and it's not like I don't believe they exist either, because I have seen UFO's many many times. I don't know what they are or where they're from, but I do believe that at least DOME of them are (if not "alien" made) non human technology.

It's just that physical concerns of this world are not my priority, and they're going to mean even LESS to me once I leave this vessel. I do not set my heart on treasures of this world. I set my heart on treasures in other places.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:50 PM   #14
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
I'm sorry I have to disagree. I think it is about love and light: You think love and light, you act love and light you experience love and light you change your reality and you change the world. That's not to say that evil does not exist because I know it does and the more spirtual you are the more you get attacked. However, love conquers hate and good conquers evil. I'm sorry if you don't agree.

Love Kriya
Well Jesus "is" love. Jesus "is" light. So on that basis, I do agree that everything is all about "love" and "light".

However, do I believe in the New Age Movement "cleche" saying of:

Love and light!
Love and light!

..like a parrot?

No. It's a cleche, and many of those that say it every second of the day have absolutely no idea what it actually means. So they sit down cross legged trying to visualize light and send love out into the universe. That's all well and good for something to do, but true love and light it to "LIVE" it. Not sit down imagining it. True love and light is when you see an old man sleeping in a box and you go sit with him and ask if he is ok or needs anything. True love and light is when you don't move into the new 3 story house, because you know the family over the road needs their roof replaced because of last weeks storm. Ironically enough, I see many people screaming: "Love and light, love and light" are some of the vitreous and sarcastic people I come across online - because they don't know the MEANING of what they're saying. It just sounds good to them. Makes them part of the "Love and Light -- Namaste" club (almost always Jesus deniers).

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-12-2009 at 01:57 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-12-2009, 01:50 PM   #15
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Love Kriya
Okay...let me rephrase this...you need to come from the heart..where love exists...however...you should not be blinded by it. In other words, tend to look away from the darkness...as it needs to be confronted head on. And you need to hit it with light, I agree there...but it is not all that is involved, when you experience it. There is a certain amount of strength and courage to facing that which hits you. You have to stand up and fight. Most don't look at standing up and fighting as coming from love. And that is what I meant.

Last edited by BROOK; 12-12-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No.It's a cleche, and those that say it every second day have absolutely no idea what it actually means. So they sit down cross legged trying to visualize light and send lobe out into the universe. That's all well and good for something to do, but true love and light it so "LIVE" it. Not sit down imagining it. True love and night is when you see an old man sleeping in a box and you go sit with him and ask if he is ok or needs anything. true love and light is when you don't move into the new 3 story house, because you know the family over the road needs their roof replaced because of last weeks storm. Ironically enough, I see many people screaming:L "Love and light, love and light" and some of the vitreous and sarcastic people I come across online - because they don't know the MEANING of what they're saying.
On this...I would agree whole heartedly
Old 12-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #17
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
On this...I would agree whole heartedly
Yeah and it is even better now that I corrected the typos
Old 12-12-2009, 02:03 PM   #18
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I will also go so far as to say, that there is an agenda out there to Blind with the love and light theme..and it is not working for those of us that can see through it
Old 12-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #19
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Or you could post on an existing thread that's on the topic... I've always found that I needed to use "Advanced Search" for the key word in the title of the thread to find an existing thread...
I will likely create my own thread for my own experiences, which will be long and involved. I don't want to be accused of hijacking someone else's thread and making it all about me. However, I do post responses in other peoples threads that I am interested in and will continue to do so.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #20
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Okay...let me rephrase this...you need to come from the heart..where love exists...however...you should not be blinded by it. In other words, tend to look away from the darkness...as it needs to be confronted head on. And you need to hit it with light, I agree there...but it is not all that is involved, when you experience it. There is a certain amount of strength and courage to facing that which hit you. You have to stand up and fight. Most don't look at standing up and fighting as coming from love. And that is what I meant.
I don't disagree with what you are saying about fighting evil. You have to otherwise you're done for. Maybe I'm being misunderstood. I believe you have to focus on the postive because if you focus on the negative you can attract it by lowering your vibration. If it sounds new age and airy fairy oh well - truth is truth. Fight it by being positve I say.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I will likely create my own thread for my own experiences, which will be long and involved.

Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #22
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't disagree with what you are saying about fighting evil. You have to otherwise you're done for. Maybe I'm being misunderstood. I believe you have to focus on the postive because if you focus on the negative you can attract it by lowering your vibration. If it sounds new age and airy fairy oh well - truth is truth. Fight it by being positve I say.
As long as your positive that you will win the fight...it is our soul we are talking about after all....and it should be encompassed by love.

But keep in mind...these beings...are not about love.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #23
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
I will also go so far as to say, that there is an agenda out there to Blind with the love and light theme..and it is not working for those of us that can see through it
That's true. The Bible clearly states that this earth and the heavens will pass away. I also believe it too. Not blindly, but because I do understand that we're ALL going somewhere new and we're all going to pass from this life. It is simple logic , and a "fact". Who can say they're not going to die? What matters is not the physical things of this world. Not the works. What matters is WHO we are. Both good and evil can interact with this world. Both good and evil can inhabit a body (I'm sure anyone would agree). But once we're out of the body and have moved on ("given up the ghost"), our creator will NOT stand for evil creatures being in His kingdom. That is why we must strive towards TRUE "love" and "light" (aka, Jesus) -- because it is the soul within us that need to be clean. It's our hearts.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #24
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How is love and light an agenda exactly? And what do you mean you see through it?

Our soul is made of light and our essence is love would you agree?
Old 12-12-2009, 02:31 PM   #25
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Not speaking of you...but there are those out there, with an agenda to have us turn away from things, and cower in a corner and recite..all is love and light...that is all that matters. So as to turn your head away from the darkness...and assume it will all be well if we just chant "love and light" But it does not work that way.

I don't believe that is where you are coming from. But some of the new age movement is specifically designed to blind us from a REAL agenda.

Again...there IS a spiritual war...and manipulation of the masses in whatever way they can....they will try to achieve domination over our souls. They will use our good nature, and senses against us if we let them.

And yes...our true soul is of love

Last edited by BROOK; 12-12-2009 at 02:51 PM.