Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #51
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
Crop circles are a fact, yes.

Are they made by people with sticks and strings? Wait for me to finish laughing and I'll give you an answer.. no.

However, let me put this to you. Crop circles have become more intricate as technology has progressed. Look at the early crop circles. Then, look at the ones today.

Let me put it to you that if it were "aliens" -- then those aliens had VERY bad technology only decades ago. Think..
Hi Warrior Servant
Yes that occured to me way back.

You seem to make assumptions and as you probably know Assume makes an ass out of you and me.
I think it would be helpful in this thread if you actually spelt out what you are trying to impart.
I am not in dissagreement with that which you have observed regarding UFOs et all. I agrree that people are looking out with them selves.

I would like you to spell out in black and white where you are coming from and share this with us.

Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:29 PM   #52
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
WarriorServant,

You have found that your current approach yields consistent undesirable results. I humbly suggest that a different approach might yield different, possibly better, results. Perhaps a more compassionate approach? Perhaps less of "I'm right and you all are gullible idiots!" If you have special insights to share, special experience, or special knowledge, this is the most understanding group around. But you have to allow others room to find their own way in their own time. Best of luck to you.
You're right. I am yet to find an approach that works better.

But, please consider:

"You're brainwashed by a satanic ideology."
"You're susceptible to a satanic delusion."
"Aliens aren't real. They're demons."
"Crop circles are man made."
"Greer is a liar."
"Many whistle blowers are Godless (and subject to delusion)"
"You wont see the light of day, according to truth, while you hate God."
"Abduction experiences are demonic"

..usually doesn't go down very well right off the bat (around New Age types), and I am promptly called an idiot and am lynched before I get much further. And there's usually no other way around saying those things. They're plain facts. I have a lot more information too.

At least during my short stay on this forum, I was able to get people to consider SOME of what I have said, before I revealed my source.

And for all of you that say "Oh we're all understanding, we will accept your views if you're just nice"..

Listen: I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

I know the spirit of this forum.

If anyone is interested in truth contact me.

If anyone was upset by what I said (and my approach), then that shows me that you "associated YOURSELF" with those that I wanted to give a kick in the pants. In which case, I meant EVERY word I said, and again: SNAP OUT OF IT!
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #53
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Yep...we're all filled with the devil and demons

And the light workers here, have no idea what God is...we are a sorry bunch now aren't we?

You words sir serve you and "your" God. But the God I know serves the whole of mankind. In fact the Universe, and every creation in it. Including the aliens.

There is a spiritual war out there...rest assured of that. And to lump things in a tidy little package, and use it to serve an idiology..is service to that idea. Not service to God.

Last edited by BROOK; 12-11-2009 at 04:47 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #54
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome back M1*
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #55
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

The "God" I know exists inside of me and it exists inside of each of us.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #56
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

WarriorServant,

Your posts remind me a great deal of another poster who
visited us recently, namely m1*

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=9026

This person had a very similar tone and approach to his interactions here,
and ultimately stopped posting due to the resulting conflict.

It doesn't have to be this way.

Sincerely,

FIIISH

EDIT:

Quote:
Welcome back M1*
I see I am not the only one with this impression.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:44 PM   #57
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I rest my case...every time I respond to his message..he cuts and runs....not prepared at all to deal with what we have to offer here in the way of response...and guess what...he might learn a thing or two, if he stuck around and was prepared to deal with our response.

That tells me a whole lot more.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:45 PM   #58
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If anyone is interested in truth contact me.
You see, this is the problem.

There is no - One Truth - that somebody or a certain minority possess and others don't.

There is no - I'm right and everyone else is wrong unless they believe what I believe -

You outlined this:

Quote:
But, please consider:

"You're brainwashed by a satanic ideology."
"You're susceptible to a satanic delusion."
"Aliens aren't real. They're demons."
"Crop circles are man made."
"Greer is a liar."
"Most whistleblowers are Godless"
"You wont see the light of day, according to truth, while you hate God."
"Abduction experiences are demonic"
In reality, those are all sets of assumptions, based solely on your perspectives, which are apparently validated by a religion or a religious text like the Bible.

Outlining those is also generalizing everyone here with those characteristics, and I doubt any two people have the same exact beliefs, whether it be about just those specific things or other stuff too.

There is nothing wrong with someone being religious, likewise there is nothing wrong with new age beliefs. You have to respect that though.

This is probably the main reason why many people have abandoned the organized world religions. Because of this constantly reinforced dictatorship type ideology. Either you're with you us or against us. Its black or its white. You're good or you're evil. You worship God or you worship Satan. ETs are demons, "all because my book tells me so".

Where are the shades of gray, where is the balancing act?

Titling the thread "be careful not be gullible" is a suggestion that people here are gullible simply because they do not agree with you or your beliefs. And that is insulting to others and very closed minded.

Best regards,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #59
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Welcome back M1*
Yeah...that's what I was thinking exactly...The flaming sword avenger back for round 2....

I can't play right now WS....busy deluding myself.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:50 PM   #60
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Welcome back M1*
Seems that way now doesn't it
Old 12-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #61
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
The "God" I know exists inside of me and it exists inside of each of us.
That is it in a nut shell.
Jesus said much the same.

There is no where where God is not. The totality, all of it.
To my mind, respect all but be devoted only to God.

I suspect that if Jesus was here today he would be horrified that a religion was founded in his name. He pointed to God all of the time. It was all about God and the message Jesus brought to us. He dident say worship me. He showed the way. He did not claim specialness and in fact said that we could do more even than him.
He said " Of my self I do nothing it is the Father within who is the doer" not an exact quote perhaps.

Anyway that is just my view point I respect all others.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #62
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

So guys...while he's gone...I want to invite you all to a satanic party at my place.....I'm inviting some reptilians too...should be loads of fun

Old 12-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #63
WarriorServant
Banned

Majorion,

Quote:
In reality, those are all sets of assumptions, based solely on your perspectives, which are apparently validated by a religion or a religious text like the Bible.
They are based on "experience" -- REAL LIFE experience. I have had CONTACT and ASSOCIATIONS since I was a toddler! But unfortunately, I do not have the appropriate USB adaptor to plug into my HEAD to show you on a 700 inch SCREEN!

Quote:
Outlining those is also generalizing everyone here with those characteristics, and I doubt any two people have the same exact beliefs, whether it be about just those specific things or other stuff too.
I agree. I have not and would never lump people together. People tend to read something that they don't like and associate themselves with it. Please find ONE instance of me saying: "You're all possessed" or "You're all this or that". You WILL not. I make a general statement which is designed for those who WISH to associate with it. How is it my fault that so many people associate with it?

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with someone being religious, likewise there is nothing wrong with new age beliefs. You have to respect that though.
I am not religious and I despise being called religious. I AM NOT RELIGIOUS! However, I do believe the Bible is the word of God and I have extracted much spiritual knowledge from it (including that Jesus is Lord). It is naive and ignorant to call someone who reads the Bible "religious" - for you do not know what I believe and what I do not. You do not know what I got from the Bible, how I got it, or which experiences it was associated with. You do not know WHICH parts of what I know came from DIRECT experience and interaction. You do not know what I have SEEN! You hear "Jesus" and then: I am "RELIGIOUS" (ARGH!).. and no one will hear another word!

Quote:
This is probably the main reason why many people have abandoned the organized world religions. Because of this constantly reinforced dictatorship type ideology. Either you're with you us or against us. Its black or its white. You're good or you're evil. You worship God or you worship Satan. ETs are demons, "all because my book tells me so".
Religion, religion, religion - BLAH BLAH BLAH... *I want to scream myself to sleep* - If someone reads the Bible it does {{{NOT MAKE THEM RELIGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!}}}

Quote:
Where are the shades of gray, where is the balancing act?
I DON'T KNOW - YOU'RE TELLING THE STORY! I'M NOT RELIGIOUS!

Quote:
Titling the thread "be careful not be gullible" is a suggestion that people here are gullible simply because they do not agree with you or your beliefs. And that is insulting to others.
I gave a warning to those who might relate to the warning. I did not lump anyone together. However, I AM ADAMANT that "many" people on this forum are heading STRAIGHT towards a brick wall at a fraction less then the speed of light! I am trying to turn people away from IDIOCY! I know "idiocy" is relative, but if you would read what I wrote, keeping in mind that I "generalized" (which allows people to either associate themselves with the warning or not), you will find that the message is for this: WHO WANT TO HEAR IT.

I will say one last time! DO NOT BE GULLIBLE! THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO BECOME A VERY EVIL AND DANGEROUS PLACE! I AM TRYING TO WARN YOU -- (Edited - not really necessary - Steve - What part of Aus are you from?)!

Last edited by Steve_A; 12-11-2009 at 11:30 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:07 PM   #64
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I AM ADAMANT that "many" people on this forum are heading STRAIGHT towards a brick wall
OUCH
Old 12-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #65
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
That is it in a nut shell.
Jesus said much the same.

There is no where where God is not. The totality, all of it.
To my mind, respect all but be devoted only to God.

I suspect that if Jesus was here today he would be horrified that a religion was founded in his name. He pointed to God all of the time. It was all about God and the message Jesus brought to us. He dident say worship me. He showed the way. He did not claim specialness and in fact said that we could do more even than him.
He said " Of my self I do nothing it is the Father within who is the doer" not an exact quote perhaps.

Anyway that is just my view point I respect all others.

Chris
I agree with you entirely and 100%
Old 12-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #66
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Yep...we're all filled with the devil and demons

And the light workers here, have no idea what God is...we are a sorry bunch now aren't we?

You words sir serve you and "your" God. But the God I know serves the whole of mankind. In fact the Universe, and every creation in it. Including the aliens.

There is a spiritual war out there...rest assured of that. And to lump things in a tidy little package, and use it to serve an idiology..is service to that idea. Not service to God.
Just in case you missed it the first time...I restate my stance where you are concerned and your opinions
Old 12-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #67
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I will say one last time! DO NOT BE GULLIBLE! THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO BECOME A VERY EVIL AND DANGEROUS PLACE! I AM TRYING TO WARN YOU -- YOU NONGS!
What the heck is a 'NONG"?

I think he just insulted us again.....
Old 12-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #68
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Just in case you missed it the first time...I restate my stance where you are concerned and your opinions
Brook, in all honesty - I couldn't care less WHAT your opinion is. Go back and look at your responses. You couldn't care less. You're just siting here filling in time for yourself with jokes and one liners. I am being serious here, so if you can't find something constructive to say, I'm not interested. Ok, you don't agree with me. Then offer something INTELLIGENT as a response instead of acting like a clown. Sheesh...
Old 12-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #69
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I will say one last time! DO NOT BE GULLIBLE! THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO BECOME A VERY EVIL AND DANGEROUS PLACE! I AM TRYING TO WARN YOU -- YOU NONGS!
Well, thank you, Mr Advice Column I am a Nong!! (for argument's sake, or maybe I am - nice word! i looked it up*)

Please, do continue with more descriptions your interior landscape.
__________________________________________________ _

*NONG: In Australian slang, nong is used as a pretty mild and/or endearing insult. a bit of a twit, or idiot. nothing too mean or horrid is meant by calling someone a nong.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:17 PM   #70
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Welcome back M1*
yeah, he belongs to the same "soul" group.... I felt that from the very beginning...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:17 PM   #71
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Well, thank you, Mr Advice Column I am a Nong!! (for argument's sake, or maybe I am - nice word! i looked it up*)

__________________________________________________ _

*NONG: In Australian slang, nong is used as a pretty mild and/or endearing insult. a bit of a twit, or idiot. nothing too mean or horrid is meant by calling someone a nong.
Yep...he's really winning us over with his "non religion"
Old 12-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #72
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

You might want to learn how to comment without insulting everyone in this thread, Mr. Warriyah.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:18 PM   #73
WarriorServant
Banned

Hahaha -- hahaha -- make fun of the "religious guy"

He said "Jesus" -- Oooooh!

Old 12-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #74
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
WarriorServant - AND DON'T FORGET SPACE TIME COORDINATES !!
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #75
WarriorServant
Banned

Anyway, like I said.

If anyone is actually interested in truth, contact me.

(Note: I didn't say I know the whole truth and that I am the sole holder of truth that knows better than anyone, before that gets said again).

I am very dismayed with this forum.

I'm not going to sit here entertaining clowns.

What a sad place..