Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #51
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Camelot Clay and Shawn Pickering Audio Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post

Do they eat our kids?
I think they do:

Warning: this is quite graphic in some places ( and not too impressive in others)
The first 3 minutes is music.
Then Alex Collier tells what he knows.

Last edited by Karen; 11-22-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:14 AM   #52
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Well, let's put it this way - I think some of them do eat children.

The ones talked about by Clay and Shawn were 16 in number, and were possibly a part of group saved from a ELE (extinction level event). And it was claimed they do not eat humans.

There could be many, many reptilian lines of evolution.
They have traveled widely in our galaxy ...
Alex Collier said they were dumped in the Draconis system quite some time ago.
He said they live underground on earth (gave a specific number of them) and there is a deal - if they don't come out, the greys and associated humans will kidnap the children and deliver them to the reps - alive. They don't eat dead humans.
If you want the more graphic parts - watch/listen to the above video.

Some reptilians eat children, some don't.

Last edited by Karen; 11-22-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:21 AM   #53
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Seahore/MN/Jacqui-

I'm not active on the other forum- I read it on occasion but do check out the Clay and Shawns info on there- the diamond people (don't know what else to call them) supposed come from a lower vibrational level.....it was interesting to read. Forum initials OM.

Thanks for understanding- difficult to talk about this aspect without getting upset.

When I worked with late John Mack we went back to the time I was in mother's womb and it was discovered I was being abducted even back then/DNA tampered with. I have no idea how this was done or what exactly was done.

I would like full disclosure on all of the related MKULTRA (for lack of better term if that is indeed the true term) projects so that we who have been used can come to a better understanding (maybe that's too hopeful) of what went on. And the implants we have been implanted with taken out under best medical supervision etc;

Jacqui- I had a eye headache that lasted over a week after I emailed you- I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence. I'll email you again as I enjoyed conversing with you.

MN- I don't wish to protect them but I think if you understood more of my background you might understand. Also my adopted mother has a handler, this handler was my father's mistress and is my mother's best friend and is part of this whole mess. She is a key Illuminati figure- I have already said too much but she knows I know. And she is alive and ticking at almost 85 years, looks quite young etc; Once she dies I have no issue outing her name....

Also due to my family and their circle publicity would draw attention, everyone I grew up around was/is Illuminati- this covers political figures, major media, major corporations, royalty, key religious figures, etc;

So I can't just come out in the open and tell my story . Bill and Kerry do know it as I have told them face to face and without going into too many details Kerry even worked for my late father.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:48 AM   #54
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

that was very fair and right to the point Karen

I enjoyed the interview that was presented but I have my doubts regarding any reptilians species at this time.

I know that they are not the only ones out there and I still have hope that we can turn this around and end their existence.

Wish the world would cave around and crush all the underground facilities.

We need clarification of who set up that meeting and who the hell was in the room.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:39 AM   #55
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
He said they live underground on earth (gave a specific number of them) and there is a deal - if they don't come out, the greys and associated humans will kidnap the children and deliver them to the reps - alive. They don't eat dead humans.
I'm learning this for the first time...

I have been thinking only in terms of the 50/50 hybrid Illuminati re. their need to maintain human form...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:52 AM   #56
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I know that they are not the only ones out there and I still have hope that we can turn this around and end their existence..
There may be a way to do that ... if it pans out with a plan, I'll post more.

I watched the video again that I recently posted above.
Part of the testimony was from an Alex Collier Video.

Then part of this document was being read:
http://www.metatech.org/A06/whistleb...onference.html
It was written by the James Casbolt that is a member of this forum.

After an introduction the rest is :
"The following are excerpts from the interview Dean Warwick completed with Dave Starbuck a couple of weeks before his death. This regards missing children, military/Extra-terrestrial involvement and the planned American holocaust."

The proof of the children being attacked, terrorized and then eaten comes from reports and testimony coming from government, military and police - from Dorset (UK) Police, coroner's reports, Scotland yard, MI5, MI6, CIA, FBI, NSA.

Dean Warwick: "... I have it from a police officer involved direct from Dorset police. Every week they find 7 to 8 children in the New forest that have been ..."(too horrifying, if you want to read it follow the link)
Old 11-22-2009, 04:27 AM   #57
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I recognized James name once I heard it on the video as I have followed his thread on this site and I have always believed in Alex Collier.

Listening to the video and all that has been brought my way just was a bit too much. I can't stop crying although its not the first time.

What makes my stomach sickened is the actual way it happened. I guess I dont know what I thought. Of course it hurts but I truly believe that its a lesson learned.

I will never understand this.

I went through alot of Ortho's postings tonight and guess I'm a gluten for punnishment but I do want to know.

How can we believe that this meeting at the UN has any of us at heart ? To me its just a ploy for them to completely take over.

So we are right in our decisions and Kerry is right on in her estimation of all of this. We need to watch who and what we want coming in and certainly not do anything to accept them to take over take our world

In this interview that Clay and Shawn gave it didnt go pass me that it was mentioned not to "bow down" to anyone. I say bow down to none of them and keep them to the rules that were written.

We really need to do this on our own although like I have said before, I have an inside person that is helping me understand alot of this. I am going to write to her and ask her what she knows about this meeting.

I understand Kerry's questions to Steven Greer so much now and I guess that hit hard. We all want disclosure but not at the cost of being invaded

Anyhow, disclosure is already happening and it is us that are bringing it about.

On another site I heard Clay or his brother Shawn say that when asked to just bring all their craft down someplace they were asked "where?" Any country would just assume that they would be the rulers then. Hmmmm
Old 11-22-2009, 08:23 AM   #58
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I would like full disclosure on all of the related MKULTRA (for lack of better term if that is indeed the true term) projects so that we who have been used can come to a better understanding (maybe that's too hopeful) of what went on. And the implants we have been implanted with taken out under best medical supervision etc;
eleni - FYI. On another thread, I posted this info. Here's a portion. I wonder if the National Security alumni or other government contacts, wherever they may be now, can help with some of the issues you mention. I can give you the name of a good doctor, too, in Canada, if you'd like to pursue a private investigation. He'd likely be expensive to a non-Canadian.

Psychotronic Weapons Letter To Senate Committee

(The following letter is alarming and vital to the understanding of how far the issue of psychotronic weapons and projects aimed at controlling American citizens and people everywhere has progressed. This letter is dated February 9, 1994. The organization involved is no longer available at this address below. Ms. McKinney is said to be occupying a much lower profile these days. Nevertheless, this is an important document to consider)

Association of National Security Alumni Electronic
Surveillance Project P. O. Box 13625
Silver Spring, MD 20911-3625

February 9, 1994

Chairman John Glenn
Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs
340 Dirkson Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510

Letter on thread: Are you a victim of Voice2Skull technology?
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=162745

Also, I haven't listened to the 3+ hour interview, just the 3 minute blurb. I really have no idea if there is child-eating going on by ET's. All the feelings I get about it do not point to it. I am more inclined to think it's the military, genetic experimentation, sadistic perversions of {'illumes'}, tissue/ organ trafficking, sexual slavery and other work arrangements. I really do not know, but I wonder if it's a facet of mind control, to induce people to think it's primarily a reptilian 'threat'. I doubt the army is helicoptering it up, just to help feed ET's. I think they are building and maintaining armies, etc...

Another FYI: As I was going through some old threads, I saw these and am posting too, as all it poses interesting questions:

Blondes,red heads, blue eyes, MK ULTRA, and the fringe
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5411

1 million children go missing every year in US and the UK!
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10021
missing chilren/hidden army ??? conspiracy of silence
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17711

Last edited by no caste; 11-22-2009 at 09:14 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:30 AM   #59
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I'm learning this for the first time...

I have been thinking only in terms of the 50/50 hybrid Illuminati re. their need to maintain human form...
The video I posted said the blood saturated with the terror hormones of serotonin and adrenaline are what allow them to be very psychic - otherwise they lose this power. So when you are trying to fight a reptilian, they know every move you are going to make, which was the guy's point at the end - to fight them while *thinking* about something else.

And here is another thought - the reptilians associated with the diamond beings could eat one thing in front of those watching - only having to dine terror saturated blood periodically.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:49 AM   #60
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The video I posted said the blood saturated with the terror hormones of serotonin and adrenaline are what allow them to be very psychic - otherwise they lose this power. So when you are trying to fight a reptilian, they know every move you are going to make, which was the guy's point at the end - to fight them while *thinking* about something else.

And here is another thought - the reptilians associated with the diamond beings could eat one thing in front of those watching - only having to dine terror saturated blood periodically.
The species of reptilian associated with the Illuminati hybrids is Draco.

Shall we call the species associated with the diamond beings T-Rex?

Alex Collier said the reptilians living underground who do this were dumped in the Draconis system? Are they the same Draco as the Illuminati hybrids?
Old 11-22-2009, 09:53 AM   #61
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

My question would be: Do they multiply in their underground bases? Their lifespan is so long that with each passing year they would need more food...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #62
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I have created a new thread for any additional posts related to removing implants and other support for mind control program victims: "Support for Victims of MKULTRA Projects."
Old 11-22-2009, 07:38 PM   #63
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

God.... This is such a tragic subject all the way around. All these sinister agendas are truly horrific. I can understand why people just stick their heads in the sand. But that only makes the matter worse.

God Bless you Eleni. It takes great courage just to bring it up and discuss it in front of those that you have no idea how they will react. Facing your fears and keeping your head out from under the sand is also a true test of your spirit. I applaud all of your efforts as it is something you carry for the rest of your days. I do hope you work through it to clear it or neutralize it for your peace of mind.

This topic with the Draconians is the hottest priority on my list. I also appreciate Alex Collier for bringing this to the mainstream in 1994. What really sucks all the way around is the apathy. Then add the snide comments from those and the debunkers who never get out of their chair and it just makes me want to throw my hands up in the air and just say screw it. But what keeps pulling me back in a flash are all the violations being done to everyone of the Creator's Kingdom. It just irks me to no end. Then to have the dark duplicate the light and propagate their love and light false agendas just keeps me in flames.

I don't care if you see this stuff go down in the physical or the etheric. It is all disturbing and I'm being polite when I say that. It also redefines the Universe as one of being very sick by the horrible choices certain entities have chosen. It has created a lot of trust issues with me as well. I hear people say there are good reptilians. That maybe so but do I trust them? I don't trust any of them. Even the good ones. If they were all that good then why do they allow their kind to do the atrocities that they do? Why don't they as a race do something about it? Take responsibility for their own kind. You know why the benevolent races stand back and watch in horror like we do. Because they are scared diaperless as well. That war of 600,000 years is a reminder that hasn't been forgotten.

What I am doing in spiritual terms is trying to get to the bottom of it. It is very obvious to me that the so called Galactic Federation of the dark side has put it out there that the Draconians have been uncreated using Christ Michael's name. A lie disguised in love and light. Alex Collier claims they were dumped here. I asked the question, by who? Think about that for a minute. Who would have that kind of power or authority to do that? And why here? Someone didn't do their research as to what havoc that would create. Or was this the best choice as to the better of several evils? Or was there the consideration that we could handle this? That is another thing that gives us an edge if we can raise above the wasteful snickery comments is that we can raise our intelligence and ask some profound questions.

By metaphysical means I have determined that they were exiled. I had a vision of a White Dragon who resides on the other side of the Black Hole and I think he was the one who exiled them here. He is a King of all Dragons and what I found was that he is a noble King. Not an evil one. This to you, the reader, please consider this all speculation. It was shown to me that I know this King and him and I have an agreement and I was also given the authority to speak on his behalf. I was also shown that I did finally negotiate with the Draconians to cease all activities. This would also create a domino effect where all activities would also stop from all these malevolent ET agendas currently involve on the Planet. That would also stop all projects such as anything difinitive as Montauk.

Now we have also a new player on the block. This has been validated by only a handful of people and I am currently working with some of these people who have encountered these beings. I use to call them Black Hole Agents. But apparently we have pegged a new name on them called the Goblins. Because that is what they look like. They are also not evil but could be suspected that way because of their appearance. We have learned that they are Keepers of the Portals in this Galaxy and who else knows where. This has also been crossed validated by the readings some of these people have received or by experienced contacts. Everyone I know has had contact with them. So in that sense we are all contactees as it were. We have all received information that cross references each other as well without the other knowing each other. Interesting as far as the validation process. We even think we may have filmed them but we haven't gotten that far as of yet as a solid determination. Billy Meier has also had contact with them. But you never hear about that. That was how I met them to begin with. Through Billy in the etheric. I was tested 6 years ago and since I passed their test, I was given a gift. That gift was installed 1 month ago. It is called the Flower of Life. The true living version of it. Not the 2D version of it. I got this gift 6 years ago and I just thought it was something cool to look at. They apparently installed it into my auric field and I have carried it since that time. At the time I received it, I had no idea of what it was. None. I was ignorant of it's existence. Someone here in this forum recognized what I had and installed it in a matter of speaking. It actually installed itself but that person here was able to get the process going and I thank this person very deeply for doing that. The Goblins have been monitoring me as one turned to the other and said, "Numb nuts just figure it out." Call me slow. It took 6 years for this to come about. And these developments have been in the last 3 months as to the validation process. We are still working on that but what has kept us from proceeding further is the dark side's interference. We are starting to come out of that as it has been challenging to say the least. That is another reason for all of my warnings as of late. We are striving forward despite.

We also deployed it as a test. You can say it can be used as a weapon. But I have chosen not to use it in those ways. I figured I was entrusted with this gift. On the deployment of it, we did get a response. The deployment was for activation purposes only and there was no mal intent behind that deployment. But what happened really caught these Draconians by surprise. Because upon the activation of it, it brought them up to the surface. They then sent out an investigation team loaded with technology to find the source of what just hit them. They came up empty and their leader was not happy about it at all. He's still not happy. Ask me if I care about that? Another thing I have been pursuing is the agreement I have, if any, with this King. What I have figured out when writing this post is that when I have done my scans to the source of where these Draconians were dumped, I am always brought in front of this Black Hole. What I have figured is the reason for me not being able to go through the Black Hole is that the sacred geometry I have within me is not the same kind of geometry on the other side of the Black Hole. I would be utterly destroyed if I was to proceed through it. Even if I was to be able to get through, my internal geometry would not be compatible with the geometry of the other side. If that kind of thing even existed on the side is unknown. So now I am faced with the tracking of this agreement by other methods. My reasoning for doing this isn't because I am not afraid to stand before these Draconians, it is because I would rather be packing with something more than a plasma rifle when I do face them. Like some kind of authority of this King would be most helpful as no shots would not need to be fired and I would not end up for dinner fare. Even that might not work as there are no guarantees. But I would at least have a better sense of self about it. I know this sounds really crazy but there has been to much validation going on behind the scenes to just dismiss it as crazy. The people I am working with on this are very credible people. Very dynamic as well. You can try to discredit me and I don't care if you do. My point is that some of us are doing something about it. We are also doing it for free. No book sales, CDs, or conferences. We are doing it for the soul purpose of the ascension process for the Planet. Not to use Eleni, but if she is willing to put her story out there as far as taking that risk, then I guess to honor that, I can at least tell you what some of us are trying to do about that. Many times I hear of complaints about whistle blowers only teasing the masses by with holding information. We have all seen this. I am now working on pulling all the stops and are not withholding this stuff back any longer. It serves no higher purpose to do so because as the clock ticks on by, more kids are being taken for whatever evil purposes prevail because of the apathy. How about more like a 3 or 4 million per year globally?

In 1994, Alex Collier said something about more of them coming here. Well, that takes more resources doesn't it? That was 15 years ago when he said that. A few years ago, I did a scan. A Reptilian ship was dispatched to Antarctica. There were at least 20 to maybe 30 thousand on board this ship that I saw dock. Loaded for bear comes to mind. That was only one ship and I wasn't looking for it to begin with. I was trying to check out what the Galactic Federation was doing. So I have to ask now how many are here as 1850 doesn't ring true anymore for me. Are they planning something on a major scale? We have a huge problem here. I did this scan 5 years ago and I remember it like yesterday. And now I do realize that they came from Alpha Draco because I saw that too when I saw how far away they were coming from. Many if not all of them were warrior class with short tails. Now what disturbs me is that I didn't even know about Alex Collier till about 4 months ago. Figure that one out for me. I have been in the field doing and not spending my time in a chair all these years looking all this stuff up because I am not into second hand information to begin with.

Then there is a part of me that says to know the enemy. Conventional technology is not what is required here with these things. You might get lucky but the odds of that are slim. I have in my mind, with all my background training, military, street, martial arts, and the rest of it, and have simulated many different scenarios and came up dead. The only one that proved any effectiveness was the Flower of Life. Now I have not tested the Merkaba in these regards, but maybe I need to do that next because the Flower of Life also shown to me that I now carry the Merkaba. I am a baby with these new additions. The Flower of Life has many levels to it. Again it was that deployment test that really worried them. It is about frequency and if you are working on any area at this time, make sure you do work on this Merkaba thing. I don't know that much about it to be honest with ya. But when we had that thread going on and the subject came up on the 19.47 factor, there is a link to what I have discussed there. Sorry that the thread was slammed shut as that link was also slammed shut with it. Now why that couldn't have been pursued in a healthy manner somewhere else is beyond my understanding. It was about the 19.47 degrees in relation to the sacred geometry and what that means. So I leave this with you. And for those out there who are not interested in taking a risk from your chair, I hope you don't have any kids show up missing. I'm not referring to the ones who have serious problems. I was talking to the ones who are able.

Namaste'

Last edited by Lionhawk; 11-22-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #64
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

You are another reason I can walk around with hope and love in my heart today Lionhawk...................

I have done nothing but thought about all that has been put out there from this interview and also what Eleni has mentioned. I also thought about all that the brave James Casbolt has put out there himself and the Watcher

I have always felt Alex Collier was speaking the truth but I just didnt know what was being done to help our cause as Humans.

I know what has happened to my very own son and just lately getting the full extent of how horrible his own life has been. It doesnt set easily with me because I was so blind.

I would dream that possibly the people such as Dr Waterman and others out there would be the extent of it. How sad that I never trusted our own Creator to step in.

I have some pretty awesome friends that do not tell me what to do but instead direct me to Christ and consciousness.

Thank you for sharing all that you have as I now have tears in my eyes knowing all that I asked for last night is being brought to light.

I have 11 grandchildren and I would never want any of them to go missing.

Im no young girl that can go slaying any draconians but instead pray and meditate and work on spreadiing the word. I certainly would hate to know that there is something more I can do that I am not so far. I just got off oxygen and I am now getting around pretty good. I am making progress in waking up my family members and I feel pretty proud about that.

So I will not take anything you said as a direct insult but instead will thank you for what you are doing. If I can assist in any way which doesnt include running circles anywhere I will be glad to do so.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #65
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Not to use Eleni, but if she is willing to put her story out there as far as taking that risk, then I guess to honor that, I can at least tell you what some of us are trying to do about that.

Quote:
But when we had that thread going on and the subject came up on the 19.47 factor, there is a link to what I have discussed there. Sorry that the thread was slammed shut as that link was also slammed shut with it. Now why that couldn't have been pursued in a healthy manner somewhere else is beyond my understanding.
I don't know what this is talking about.

Is the thread in "Read Only"?

Title of the thread?
Old 11-22-2009, 09:19 PM   #66
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I am making progress in waking up my family members and I feel pretty proud about that.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #67
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

It was interesting that they had information that no one else had. I feel that they believe what they are reporting. After listening to report after report, I feel that htere is a huge amount of stuff that we don't know. Disclose someone, please!
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:37 PM   #68
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaros View Post
I feel that they believe what they are reporting. !
i also believe that they believe....however I do not know if this is all true.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #69
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

I don't know what this is talking about.
Is the thread in "Read Only"?
Title of the thread?
The thread is here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16944
Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers
Old 11-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #70
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
But when we had that thread going on and the subject came up on the 19.47 factor, there is a link to what I have discussed there. Sorry that the thread was slammed shut as that link was also slammed shut with it. Now why that couldn't have been pursued in a healthy manner somewhere else is beyond my understanding. It was about the 19.47 degrees in relation to the sacred geometry and what that means.
Any links in that thread should still work. If you want to start a new thread, I can copy posts from that thread to the new one, if you tell me the post numbers you want in the new thread.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:46 PM   #71
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The thread is here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16944
Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers
Thank you very much.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:47 PM   #72
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

As always Lionhawk you have given such knowledge here for everyone to take heed.
I have been on a long journey since last year when i was attacked, but one thing i can say is that for what ever purpose i was saved from an event which no doubt in my eyes was to end far worse than my mind at this time can comprehend, that outcome was aided by a rep.
I know there are bad and good in all races just as there are in the human race we have to look at this right across the board.
I am not saying that reps do not kill our children and have them for food (this makes me sick just thinking about it) but can we blame all reps for that.
There seems to be a divide here this is how i see it i have heard countless stories where reps aided military actions especially the dulce battle in which these reps were a strong position in destroying such bases where people are held tortured and where the most atrocities take place.
Do we punish all reps and make them on the same level as these evil ones.
You see the problem i have is i can not blame all if only one section is of the dark side.
I think it was Karen said ie: clay and shawn interview source a said he knew they did not eat meat! he saw what they ate, now i would really like to know what it is what they eat this would lay the whole issue to rest, and like Karen said what they did behind closed could have been another matter.
They are carnivorus so it makes sense they would kill for food, but i would like to think some have evolved that they no longer eat meat.
Are we not the same please do not judge me here because i can hear some going oh no! what is she going on about but some humans eat meat everyday, okay some do not go out and actually kill today we do not have to to eat but some still choose to do that.
But those who do it for a living are no less taking lives themselves, not humans i know but still living entities with souls.
I'm getting to deep now i know there is no excuse if these reps are eating our children because it is far more than just killing for food it is energy taking also in a very dark way.
I guess i have trouble with defining this i do not want to see bad in anything but one thing i will say that attack i received was something horrific and i would not wish that on anyone, so i have witnessed the insensitivity from these beings i have seen that evil side i just wish myself lucky i am here today to talk about all this.Sorry if i have upset anyone here by saying this.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:52 PM   #73
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Karen. I wasn't trying to dig up old bones and I didn't mean it in a negative way. I was just being factual about it. My bad. I did attempt to edit what the 19.47 jest was but again I guess I didn't do that right. There was no ill behind the words. I hope you know that.

But to make a long story short, my friend Ammit was hot on that trail of the 19.47 factor and actually came up with another factor that was truly amazing. People questioned what did that have to do with anything but as I discovered it might be what we need to empower ourselves against all these agendas.

Hope that made better sense. My apologies, as I have all this stuff in my head and I forget where I am sometimes. lol

Jacqui D, good to see you again. I understand what you are saying. I have worked very hard to resolve my internal prejudices on this issue. That is why I am seeking a peaceful solution instead of one of combat. But until I can weigh that out as to their actions, I am thinking it is better for me to be on alert no matter if they do claim they are good. I also forgot to mention about primal instincts in regards to this. For instance a horse has a primal reaction when you put your hand up as it emulates a claw from a lion. A memory imprint in the horse's primal sector. Could that also be applied to these good Reptilians? And who's to say that they didn't put on a show and said you guys can't be seen eating humans if they are here visiting us. I don't know these guys or entities to begin with. And if you have a good one mixed up with a bad one, that makes me suspicious to even think on that level. Like good cop vs bad cop routine. You can apply it across the whole board but it doesn't change the fact that I want to party with these entities because whatever role they are playing they are serving the leader of their own kind who is evil. So, even though I don't want any conflict, my street smarts says it is better to be most aware of any of them until their intent is known. Just a joke here, but have you ever asked one if they were vegetarian? Not funny, I know. When I sum it up, I have to keep my wits because I know old habits or behaviors can be hidden for a time when the proper opportunity strikes. Take a gator for instance. Did you know that they will track the patterns of a human? On a daily basis? Till the right time presents itself. A game warden went to a certain dock everyday at the same time. One week later the very same gator he saw everyday sitting still in the water by the dock, ate the game warden for lunch. It's documented fact. You can look it up online. I also choose not to enable them. That has gone on long enough. If I had the talent, it would be interesting to find out the statics on a global scale as to how many kids actually do disappear. Then concentrate on those areas as to finding out how this is being done.

Blessings All!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 11-22-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #74
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

It helps me in dealing with the question to think in terms of characteristics of various species in a scientific way than in terms of good and evil.

We don't judge a lion or a tiger or a shark or a boa constrictor for doing its thing when humans are around...

The only important thing is what we do to protect our children knowing what we know...

What are we doing about it??

How can we get our act together?
Old 11-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #75
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

thru understanding^^

I still think a lot of this is fear based propaganda. I say this only because of the inconsistency in proof. I do a lot of researching and traveling, heard and read many intriguing things, but nothing really stuck because of my skepticism. I try very hard not to intervene in topics like this but do so because there are many reading these boards and find this information fascinating but yet frightening. I do not want to come off in any way other then a responsible benevolent caring warrior for the right cause…the cause to save humanity and helping to maintain a Peace of mind. Anything other then that may be your own ego blurring your vision. I’m not here to judge or make attempts to make others prove what they say is true. I’m convinced that what ever is true will always shine thru. The truth wants to be discovered...it always has.

My only issue is when people claiming of having ET experiences are not really considering others, mainly the newbie’s in need of enlightenment. There are way more lurkers then members on these type of forums (some lurkers I personally put there myself). I like this place, there are many bright folks here and I haven’t seen anyone be disrespectful yet…at least not on purpose (imo).
I’m in a position to help many see the light; I have always been an out going individual. And, at my disposal…I boast heavy influences in the Entertainment biz and in Law. I’m part of a team of musical and visual artist ready to participate in uplifting humanity thru the media and other outlets (A cell/resistance faction). But, there’s a lack of motivation due to people claiming what’s real with no real logical proof…as far as aliens and their agendas. I’ve been longing to expose the dark forces thru these channels and I already have valuable pieces in place. But these pieces can not do an effective job if the information granted to them is fabricated. See my dilemma?

I have great faith in humanity and know for a fact when the time is right they will pull together. I’ve seen this during 9/11 and other occasions. So I’m not worry about people playing their parts when the **** hits the fan. I’m more concerned with the flow of information, can it be trusted.

Make no mistake; this is not a slam on your experiences, not at all. But in waking others you have to be more convincing and display a whole lot of patience when trying to convey or implement plans for all to follow...what I’ve been seeing is sought of like the blind leading the dumb.

The future we all want may be unreachable because of our irresponsible discriminative ways of enlightening others. I do believe in spirituality, meditation, charkas, power of the mind and so on ONLY because I can prove to myself that it works.
To suggest that people be more proactive in they search for truth is an understatement, to say the least. But this stuff is not easily obtainable thru closed minds and can often send the blind followers chasing their own tails…this can be exhausting and discouraging.

So if you want your neighbor to help out, step up, wake up...you need to think how your neighbor thinks, have courage and strength to put yourself into their shoes. If you can’t…than you’re fighting a losing battle. Why? Because you can’t know / or do a thing to the ET enemy when you don’t even know a thing about people on your own planet.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote