Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #26
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

Here are some of the statements that I feel where the most obvious disinformation.

Quote:
1. There is a fish that is a bottom feeder that exists everywhere that has a special oil in it that can purify massive quantities of water. However, the name of this fish is above top secret and I can only give you its nick name (rat fish).
I am sorry, but that does not make any since. The name of a fish oil that exists every where is above top secret? If you buy that one then I feel sorry for you.

Quote:
2. I invented an equivelent of the Dr. Who phone booth where people can travel through time and space in it.
Yeah, and I am best friends will Bill and Ted from Bill and Ted's excellent adventures and they gave me the blue prints for their time travel phone booth. LOL

Quote:
3. Whales beach themselves because they know that the food in the ocean is running out and they are sacrificing themselves for the greater good of the rest of the life in the ocean.
That is like something out of a Green Peace childs book or something.

Quote:
4. We will run out of air soon on Earth because we killed off the plankton with battery manufacturing techniques.
I don't think so McFly.

To be fair he was nice enough to give us some truth mixed in with the fictional tales. Hmm is that NLP?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #27
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
one of the most fascinating interveiws ive seen for some time. top notch 5 stars!!!!

no disappointment for me.. ty bill and kerry /david.

he still working for the govt so obv he cant say too much .. brave of him to step out. i wish him well.
Me too left me feeling very optimistic, with lots of leads to explore with a sense of urgency to find out all the things we can do to help.
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:32 PM   #28
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Its frustrating that we the observers cannot get the information we desire. The Camelot core get the real( truth-lies ) info and we get the filtered down version. Prepare for the worst of situations and focus on the operating systems of this biological computer, where the battle truly lies. He looked uncomfortable with David and his questions.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #29
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I LIKED IT... B&K were professional in demeaner, where they belong w/camera

Liked the set; this time... " I LIKED THE SHOTS... moving camera's POV...

Still need to script questions... [You could have gott'n a lot more] Meat.

I hope you people 'got it' he is a 1099... He was a indy for JPL N' other corps.

David W.; was a nice touch... If, he was steered in the medical [machine's]

widgets... I bet he's made a boatload... Amps. for our consciousness,

and discuss, he wouldv'e given much, much, more. A contractor for SRI.

He took questions from all three; discounted the one's off base. He also,

gave his own personal opinions. [Kerry, stop name dropping...]

Nice editing... All N' All... A good job Bill, Kerry, David... editor...

A marine officer... wooo aaaaa... I like em' My respect, Doc Peterson, stay Indy...

Please keep mak'n those wigets... I'll buy them... So, will others.

And, I feel the same way abt medical doctors; Pharmaceutical scholar-
ships; hit or miss medicine,the PDR is B.S. I liked the K2 info release.
Fish eggs and the ocean engine for O2. Made sense!!!

Bill;Kerry;David got the tidbits, tastee' mosels; don't hold your breath.

Trooly,

Tango

" A 5 starr interview in MY book..." Nice people jus Talkin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
one of the most fascinating interveiws ive seen for some time. top notch 5 stars!!!!

no disappointment for me.. ty bill and kerry /david.

he still working for the govt so obv he cant say too much .. brave of him to step out. i wish him well.

Last edited by Tango; 09-08-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #30
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
Its frustrating that we the observers cannot get the information we desire. The Camelot core get the real( truth-lies ) info and we get the filtered down version. Prepare for the worst of situations and focus on the operating systems of this biological computer, where the battle truly lies. He looked uncomfortable with David and his questions.
Don't think I would want to be in Kerry/Bill's shoes. Imagine the info. they probably have & want to disclose to the populous, but are not allowed to. Must be very frustrating for them. It would be easier if they did not know.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #31
Antara
Avalon Senior Member

I am fascinated with the topic of the potential of our mind, and training it to achieve the mastery I feel we are capable of. While Peterson may hold some keys to the training, unfortunately it is being used for black-op manipulation of the masses and for subterfuge in warfare. What a waste! It’s hard not to be angry at those who put the stranglehold on the geniuses from giving the tech to all of humanity to lift us from the limitations so many have accepted as reality. Kudos to him for stepping out even though his hands are tied and lips are sealed on many topics. All this is a great reminder for us to work on our own self-mastery. We don’t really need Peterson with his spotty info -- . it’s up to us to get ourselves out of the fricking matrix and into a program/reality of our own design. The key is within, it’s turning, and no one can stop that.

Topics that made me go, hmmmmm
- when he mentions that he sold stuff at fairs. So, a high security level & assumingly highpaid genius is hawking stuff at fairs??? How would he have time, and why would he need the money?
- He taught urban survival classes? To the public? While I would enjoy the information, yes, I question how that fits in with the “genius working for black-ops & industrialists since age 10”. Would one really have time to do it all? Kudos, if yes.
- the 15% population with ET DNA – while I would love to claim that for myself and explains why no one around me seems to get any of this stuff (or me for that matter), I wonder how it is that no other scientist has discovered this in all their genetic noodling?
- The hype was so huge for Peterson, I can only reason the hype belongs to the topics that were not captured on video but shared in their personal time with him.
- Wonder if the disconnect/anger shown to Wilcock was because Peterson could sense the intuitive probing he had to be doing and didn’t like it? Who knows, but it was strange.

Topics I loved hearing about: the information vs. consciousness field, the importance of our teeth, how the meridian system works peristalticly, the dangers of chloride & fluoride and its solution, the dumbing down of America, and especially Mind Control/remote viewing. The latter being generally limited if not avoided.

Here are the topics that peaked my interest and that I checked out online:

 “Rat Fish” – pictures & info easily found online but nothing relating it to Activator X. So he may have given us a clue to a solution but threw in this ratfish disinformation – what the PTB required of him? I smell a rat… But that’s ok because the other Activator X info is fascinating, see below

 Activator X -- (readily available butteroil product used with Cod liver oil). Check this info out:
Doctor’s comment #1 Doctor comment #2

 Weston Price – discoverer of Activator X. http://www.westonaprice.org/basicnut...itamin-k2.html
 Acucomb – I found only one such product but certainly not what he described. Another hint or disinfo? Arghhhh, I’ll just use my pen to massage my hand points.
 Electronic Acupuncture Sensor & Readout – there are many varieties, not enough clues given to determine which one he refers to.

Glad to connect and explore with the other 15’ers. ;-)
Antara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:02 PM   #32
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Of course if they go ahead with the depopulation vaccine this winter then none of what he said will matter
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #33
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I also think he doesn't like David
Looks as though when David speaks he is thinking "What is this fecking idiot going to say now..."

Must admit I don't think I like Peterson
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #34
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

"Rat Fish"?
Im not going to watch again, but i heard the rat fish was a flat fish? (or was it just called a bottom feeder?)..the rat fish on popular search is not a flat fish. And a fish with liver comprising 75% body tissue?!? I have never heard of anything like this before.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:54 PM   #35
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

The guy is definately a genius and obviously knows what he is talking about. Its all in the details, in between words and the way he speaks about things.

I loved the part where he doesn't recommend going looking after the truth of building 7 cause the only thing one may find is an .. early grave .. lol.

The interview was quite fascinating and I have to agree one of the best that PC has done. Sure it contains nothing sensationalistic but for me personaly it is full of dot connecting information that makes me go 'duh' how come I didn't think of that one before.. it is so obvious. (Analyse the part2 .. it is full of information on how the body complex works and how it links with technology.. especialy the elaboration on acupunture which makes complete sense).. you can extrapolate from there the use of those machines and why they are so supressed (imagine you dial in the device the code for 'cyanide' and project it to someone..)

I also loved the part about brainwaves entrainment and their translation into sounds.. opens up a lot of doors and connects things I've known and felt before this.

I can spot a fake from 5km with all the knowledge I've gathered through the years and he is most definately not one. He is obviously into the scientific method primarily and doesn't feel comfortable with speculation, even though in my opinion his speculation is more often than not quite on the mark. Of course as with any scientist he has a bit of a limitation when it comes to intuitive information and the big picture.

Other detail I loved is the link between the library of Alexandria and the Vatican. I've been saying the same thing for the last year.. great to have it confirmed by someone like him.

Then we go on to the fall of the dollar, USA infrastructure etc etc.. it is obvious he has great connections on the inside. Of course.. noone in the world knows how things are going to play out exactly so we can't take his predictions for granted (something he points out himself as well).

All in all definately a time well spent watching what he had to say.. I may even watch it again in some time to catch the details I may have missed. I look forward to any new information he may feel like sharing in the future..

The information about the ET 15% DNA was also priceless.. answers a LOT of questions and confirms many observations... as well as the link of sumer to advanced technology.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:34 PM   #36
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Of course if they go ahead with the depopulation vaccine this winter then none of what he said will matter

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:19 PM   #37
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I am still trying to figure out what there was in the content of the interview that was so astonishing that it warranted the delay in releasing it? Was there anything in the interview that had any kind of logistical value to those that might oppose the government and the military industrial complex? Oh wait, let me guess. Akida will use the double secret fish oil to manufacture weapons of mass distruction then sent these weapons to America in large container ships. These weapons will then be deployed by double secret Aurora spacecraft chem trails. LOL

If there was then I did not see it and as far as I am concerned the stories about needing to get it approved where just Peterson's marketing ploys for his inventions. What better way to generate hype then to act as though the information walks the line of national security? I am not falling for it. he is super intelligent, so intelligent that he is able to fool many of the people who have watched the interview thus far.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:29 PM   #38
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

tone3: I think you have a misconception about how TPB operate. It was mentioned somewhere that for example in meetings people amongst TPB were so much in disagreement that chairs were flying in the room. There is very very much difference depending on which compartmentalized group you ask about anything..

One thing I have learned in the corporate environment is that the higher you go the ladder the less there is a wish for risk taking.

It is completely possible that some of the people he contacted about didn't want to put their neck on the line by saying 'I approve'. Getting approval for posting any kind of inside information even in Fortune 500 corporations is so tight you would never believe until you have been inside one.. There are quite literally special departments that give the OK for ANYTHING that happens inside the company (and if it is marked confidential, you can't even tell your colleagues.. forget about the outside) and anyone else outside of that department (even if it were the CEO) would rather not risk his fat paycheck by issuing the magic words 'I Approve'. (The last time I appeared on TV to talk about my job at IBM, I had to have 2 interviews with the special 'outside communications department' where I detailed what I was going to say.. with minimum allowance for anything else).

In a way Dr. Peterson is still an employee.. and I can completely imagine the process he has to go through for speaking publicly , even on trivial matters. The first thing you sign, especially when working on such projects (even if you are the cleaner in a bank) is to never reveal ANYTHING that happens on the premises of your job.

For all we know they were bothered with some information that can help their competition inside the black projects' structure or the mere knowledge that he is working on certain projects.. etc etc.. it doesn't have to be world breaking information at all. I think many people would be quite surprised if it were to be revealed the parts that were troublesome.. as to how trivial they would sound

Last edited by TheChosen; 09-06-2009 at 10:37 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:43 PM   #39
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I am still trying to figure out what there was in the content of the interview that was so astonishing that it warranted the delay in releasing it?
Keeping conspiracy-hungry people in suspense is all part of mind-control 101.

I would tell you more but I need you to wait for a few days before I can

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:31 PM   #40
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone wants to purchase this super special oil (I have used it daily since it first came out) as well as X factor butter oil (again another product I have recommended to clients for past 9 years) then one can purchase them here: http://www.greenpasture.org/retail/?t=products

Fermented skate oil (the one I use although we also use Blue Ice fermented CLO) is perhaps the *ratfish* he speaks of since it's another name for ratfish.

CLO was used after WW2.

As far as his machines- I have used a bunch (I'm an acupuncturist/nutritionist/energy medicine practitioner)
that interface with one's consciousness, use remote healing, make accurate diagnostics, prescribe and imprint homeopathics etc, new versions come out all the time.

He mentioned being around Global Sciences(now defunct)- I honestly think I may have remembered him (from sight) because when his pic was put up I knew I had seen him somewhere.

I do get the impression this one is for real but he didn't offer and new information I had not already known about. I see some others feel the same and I don't feel it warranted all the hype surrounding it.

Last edited by eleni; 09-06-2009 at 11:35 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:37 PM   #41
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antara View Post
We don’t really need Peterson with his spotty info -- . it’s up to us to get ourselves out of the fricking matrix and into a program/reality of our own design. The key is within, it’s turning, and no one can stop that.

 Acucomb – I found only one such product but certainly not what he described. Another hint or disinfo? Arghhhh, I’ll just use my pen to massage my hand points.
Dears, from all the comments, Antara's is most in resonance with my perception.

We were "conditioned" to wait with all our heart, that someone to come and tell us secrets. And look this guy came and tells us the secret of ... of walking. And when this guy is finishing his sermon, of course, we all fell frustrated and been told less of the truth.

As Antara said, the truth is in us, we can discover everything, by our conscious and unconscious effort. We should ask to God and He will reveal. Also we need to use more often, that anatomic part of our body on our top, in using not only to stop the rain enter into our neck, but to think.

From now on, I promised to myself, I will not wait for such "disclosures" like a child for toys, in the eve of Christmas, anymore.

Though a good thing still remained from all that have been said, I need to check if Dr. peterson is right, that with scrubbing the thumbs. Who knows what that can trigger...

Overall, this experience let me a bitter taste, seems we expect too much from others, rather than from ourselves.

Somebody said that what the frustration must been felt, by Bill and Kerry, for being told numerous secrets that they are not allowed to present to us. Is not a problem, I'm sure they will release these untold things, in a form or another, just we need to be more attentive in the future.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:55 PM   #42
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

A..
Now you're not building a medical gadget factory, are you?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:27 AM   #43
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

so this green energy thing with solar and electric cars, batteries, is destroying the oceans. affecting the plantation bloom. that's big in deed. wish he can prove it. demonstrate it. point out the reserch. ect.. quite overwhelming if you stop to think about it. its the death of us all. and the stories of the ocean mammals beaching them selves. sacrificing them selves fo the greater good.. wow. heavy stuff. I know the animal kingdom isn't looked at by most as being wise or smart. so ego driven us humans are... actually if you listen very carefully. he touches on several topics that are of importance. I do think the hype didn't need to happen. but then again. ratings right... its just how us humans work. if it was your peace.. you just might do the same....
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:47 AM   #44
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

A..
Anchor, will you be able to tell us on Tuesday-Wednesday or maybe Wednesday-Thursday... let us know when you can tell us more!

p.s. interesting comment from the doc about the dollar not collapsing in 2001 and noone could figure out why it didn't... Because we didn't know it was supposed to collapse. No one told us so!!

So now 'they' know they have to tell us what is supposed to happen so it can... but even funnier still is probably no one will believe as such and stalemate happens again!!!

We are truly finicky that is for sure... to all overlords of the universe... cross Earth off your list of planets to try and take control over... too much work for very little return.

p.s.s. Oh and great stuff between the lines!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 09-07-2009 at 02:01 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:15 AM   #45
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I rather enjoyed the interview. I did not see the reason to keep the fish oil thing a secret. It does appear to be butter oil and /or clo mixture. I did not think he disliked D.W., but was sitting in a position that made it hard to turn to D.W. and face the camera.

Again, just poor set up. Yes, they had a table (score 1 for B & K), but D.W. should have either sat where Kerry was, or the camera should have been moved to be more in front of D.W. so Peterson could more comfortable face D.W..

Many older people also have a hard time turning their heads sharply to the left or right. Had he turned his chair during Bills interview to answer D.W. that would have been awkward. So, all in all, it was an ok interview. I also think he is saying a lot by focusing on the health stuff and economy / surviving a collapse. Knowing about outer space spooks won't matter a whole hell of a lot if your neighbors are trying to kill you for a can of bean.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:57 AM   #46
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Since he may be stiff and cant turn his head maybe he needs more skate liver oil http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spotted_ratfish

BTW- as far as I know Blue Ice Fermented skate liver oil is not made from ratfish although ratfish is related to skate.

I have used it with great results because I had a severe knee injury (due to a fall on a rock while climbing) that had I seen a *specialist* would have required surgery which I didn't want. So I've used it in combo with specialized probiotics that target joints/tears (Seigen GH).

I don't see what is top secret about skate liver oil.........nor about interface machines that diagnose and treat. Yes, some people do keep their practices with these devices underground because of dealing with late stage cancers etc; and I know several ND's who have been raided. So the paranoia exists in the healing community as well.
Old 09-07-2009, 03:06 AM   #47
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

the rat fish. is a fish that uses bio-electrics. not bad for a bottom feeder. lots of science in this area. with all the genetic work going on. a replacement for fluoride? that would be nice. maybe more like solving the energy needs of the planet. LOL... bio electric cars? who knows.

Last edited by dagon; 09-07-2009 at 03:08 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:39 AM   #48
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post

As far as his machines- I have used a bunch (I'm an acupuncturist/nutritionist/energy medicine practitioner)
that interface with one's consciousness, use remote healing, make accurate diagnostics, prescribe and imprint homeopathics etc, new versions come out all the time.
I'm glad someone has knowledge about his 'device' for the hands. What I want to know though, is DO THEY WORK?

He wants $99.00 or something like that for some little metal rod... and yet he doesn't want to make any money? Gee... and they only slipped in an order email in the video of dr_peterson_orders@projectcamelot.org.

Does this sound like a money making plot or what? The internet is a prime venue for snake-oil sales of "health products". If he's sold these previously, must be many who can attest to them... where are they to be found?

Yes, I have taken homeopathic medicine before. When my daughter was about 7, I used one for trauma injuries/scrapes and it really helped, but others I've used I couldn't see much in results. And I didn't need a piece of metal/rod to go with it.

Last edited by KathyT; 09-07-2009 at 03:02 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:50 AM   #49
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure what his handheld device is- I use EAV and consciousness interface devices (similar to the SCIO) radionics and such.

I would try it but I try a lot of devices- if it's only 99.00 that sounds like a steal LOL, I'll pass it along to my colleagues that test out numerous devices as well.

Looks like ratfish might not be so tasty:
http://www.ocean.com/article.asp?loc...bID=&SubTabID=
Old 09-07-2009, 03:51 AM   #50
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

How about Sirian/Dagon Fish-God Oil? That's sort of like Snake-Oil...isn't it?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote