Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-13-2009, 01:39 PM   #51
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan Interviews Kerry About Her Interviewing Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
That is not an admirable trait. It's a mental defect. One I've seen Kerry admit to, and Bill mention.
Bill was about to tell a joke to start the interview but was cut off by Kerry about an update she had. hmmmm... I like to think of it as controlling the babbler in your mind...especially when your going to verbalize your thoughts. Just be careful that's all i am saying about that. At the same time...Steven was just going on and on and on... when you are speaking and can see that someone wants to interrupt you you can have some respect and stop babbling and let people ask you questions.

Quote:
What whistelblower with half a brain will go near her after seeing her rip up people like Greer?
We don't want the half brained whistle blowers...we want the full brained ones

Tesla already gave this planet free energy and look what was done to him.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:43 PM   #52
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

very funny Jester
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:44 PM   #53
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder what B & K's views are on Alex Collier.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:47 PM   #54
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I wonder what B & K's views are on Alex Collier.
Its been a while since i saw Alex's interview from 1994...but I think I recall him saying...

600 000 year long Orion wars

Sounds hostile to me.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #55
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

OH, I'm pretty up to date on what Alex shares regarding our history, the shift, and negative ET / Reptillians etc. I just wonder what if anything B & K have had to say regarding Mr. Collier's information.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:50 PM   #56
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OH, I'm pretty up to date on what Alex shares regarding our history, the shift, and negative ET / Reptillians etc. I just wonder what if anything B & K have had to say regarding Mr. Collier's information.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #57
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Hmmm. That would be more like "what does Kerry have to say about Collier's information?"
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:57 PM   #58
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hmmm. That would be more like "what does Kerry have to say about Collier's information?"
aw come on now... bill gets his fair share of input on things.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:59 PM   #59
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'll take one or both's opinions, thank you
Old 08-13-2009, 02:06 PM   #60
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Bill was about to tell a joke to start the interview but was cut off by Kerry about an update she had. hmmmm... I like to think of it as controlling the babbler in your mind...especially when your going to verbalize your thoughts. Just be careful that's all i am saying about that. At the same time...Steven was just going on and on and on... when you are speaking and can see that someone wants to interrupt you you can have some respect and stop babbling and let people ask you questions.

I agree that Greer can be a bit like a firehose when he talks. And I find his thinking processes well rooted in linearity. He really like to string out his thoughts in sequential, linear fashion.

But he's logical. And the higher/multi/extra dimensional allusions he made were also resonant with my understanding coming from the same place of perception.

I think Greer gets it, largely. I don't personally need anything he has on offer. I'm comfortable with my understanding of what's going on and what has gone on.

I think also that Greer is so used to having to account for what he says in linear terms of proof, evidence, show me, does that agree with others, etc., that he would have a hard time switching his presentation gears for a less restricted audience.

But the main point for me, is that Greer was trying to say something which may have been useful to many, and since many were waiting to see what he would say, he should have been given the chance to say it, even if he did painfully drag it out, and distracted some with his trowser snake, and other loud body language.

He didn't look particularly comfortable in that setting, even with out Kerry rubbing sticks together to get the caldron going.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #61
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I don't personally need anything he has on offer. I'm comfortable with my understanding of what's going on and what has gone on.

He didn't look particularly comfortable in that setting, even with out Kerry rubbing sticks together to get the caldron going.
Well said, in general I think this was a poorly set up video production and has caused some more major ripples in the community. If you listen to Kerrys take though...Greer was at first "unavailable" then just showed up and said I'm ready for an interview now. It sounds like they are all just making it up as they go.

Ah well I can get past it and I hope the rest of you readers can too. This is not Hollywood dreamworks studios. Holly Wood sticks was what the occultist magicians used to make magic wands from to cast spells on people.

This is humans waking up from a deep slumber to take their planet back from an evil force hiding in the dark using deception and trickery to enslave an entire planet into a matrix.

The statement that there are no hostile ET's is very bold and deserves some attention.

Even if it means talking over loud body language in an awkward set up.
Perhaps Mr. Greer would also like to set the record straight and arrange a second more professional interview to disclose. Maybe he just wants to talk to governments all day I don't know and i don't care. The government is still defunct for all their lies. Just because they want to disclose now dose not mean that I am going to give them any authority over me. The people of earth have forgotten what freedom is.

I got my shift together!

Respect,
JT
Old 08-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #62
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But the main point for me, is that Greer was trying to say something which may have been useful to many, and since many were waiting to see what he would say, he should have been given the chance to say it, even if he did painfully drag it out, and distracted some with his trowser snake, and other loud body language.

I hear you Myplanet2, but Greer has talked and talked and talked in presentations so what could he share that would be some major bombshell? Well, he may have bombshell data, but he is not about to tell it in a pc interview / chat. No, he would not give pc any such limelight. He would do it in a solo presentation where he and project disclosure get all of the attention, so what was the interview for?

The reason he wanted to be interviewed was because of what Kerry said in the blog. He wanted to counter her comments with HIS truth, and he or his organization which for all purposes represents his thinking have apparently not been positive about PC.

Thus, anyone who was in the know of what had gone on (and wanted answers) should have expected a chat about 'good vs. bad' idea of ET's. And that is what we got. Greer definitely got to share why he thinks all ET's are good, his philosophy, and say he did not like his ideas being called insidious. Kerry managed to interject questions when she could over talk him enough to make him listen for 20 or 30 seconds and respond to her questions. I agree with the person who said that when you are speaking with someone you can tell when they want to say something, and to just keep on talking sets them up to have to interrupt you.

For psy-ops Greer did a good job at making PC look bad. Greer appeared condescending towards PC to me, showed no respect for Kerry or Bill, and I doubt he ever plans to be interviewed by PC again. He can easily say, "Look what happened the last time....." and not have to face tough questions. If someone is going to put themselves out there as some high up government contact counselor then they should expect to be questioned directly without a lot of butt kissing.

I don't know if Kerry meant to look so powerless and Horshack like to get his attention, but if so she did a good job. I would have done it much differently, but then again, I don't have my own show and I am not spending money chasing these people down and interviewing them. I am greatful for those who are.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #63
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
when you are speaking with someone you can tell when they want to say something, and to just keep on talking sets them up to have to interrupt you.
Thats right and... ring ring... oh hold on.

Hello?

Good You?

Just talking to some one.

You want to get a bite to eat later...

ok...call me later

Peace.

Old 08-13-2009, 03:04 PM   #64
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Well said, in general I think this was a poorly set up video production and has caused some more major ripples in the community. If you listen to Kerrys take though...Greer was at first "unavailable" then just showed up and said I'm ready for an interview now. It sounds like they are all just making it up as they go.

Ah well I can get past it and I hope the rest of you readers can too. This is not Hollywood dreamworks studios. Holly Wood sticks was what the occultist magicians used to make magic wands from to cast spells on people.

This is humans waking up from a deep slumber to take their planet back from an evil force hiding in the dark using deception and trickery to enslave an entire planet into a matrix.

The statement that there are no hostile ET's is very bold and deserves some attention.

Even if it means talking over loud body language in an awkward set up.
Perhaps Mr. Greer would also like to set the record straight and arrange a second more professional interview to disclose. Maybe he just wants to talk to governments all day I don't know and i don't care. The government is still defunct for all their lies. Just because they want to disclose now dose not mean that I am going to give them any authority over me. The people of earth have forgotten what freedom is.

I got my shift together!

Respect,
JT
Respect is mutual.

I do however want to comment on this statement: "This is humans waking up from a deep slumber to take their planet back from an evil force hiding in the dark using deception and trickery to enslave an entire planet into a matrix."

I'm with you as far as "This is humans waking up from a deep slumber..." - The rest I myself take as bold an needing of some attention.

That is 100% a matter of from where one views. In 3D reality, there is no arguing it. In 5TH and above, there is no possibility of it. (4TH is just the dressing room for 5TH and above)

The last wave in support of our planetary shift, has given me the push I needed to cross the 3D threshold. I'm no longer primarily a 3D critter. I'm more than half out of this soup. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone, or even good, or even not an A**hole. I'm not saying anything except stating the fact that the available energies have made it possible for me to recognize my existence beyond 3D. And it changes everything in how you view reality.

There is only one place where the idea of anybody doing anything TO anyone else is possible, and that's 3D. That idea can't exist in higher dimensions. 3D is the only playground for polarity. In higher dimensions, it means something completely different, and at the highest, all is one, and loving unity is all there is, even if simultaneous play at lower levels of existence can be experienced and viewed as separate (and opposed).

What I was happy to hear, and what I wished to hear more about from Greer, is what lead him to his conclusions about the non-polarized existence beyond. That good and bad were anthropocentric projections (true) and that unconditional love was our ticket outta here. That was unfortunately lost in the stampede.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #65
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Respect is mutual.

I do however want to comment on this statement: "This is humans waking up from a deep slumber to take their planet back from an evil force hiding in the dark using deception and trickery to enslave an entire planet into a matrix."

I'm with you as far as "This is humans waking up from a deep slumber..." - The rest I myself take as bold an needing of some attention.

That is 100% a matter of from where one views. In 3D reality, there is no arguing it. In 5TH and above, there is no possibility of it. (4TH is just the dressing room for 5TH and above)

The last wave in support of our planetary shift, has given me the push I needed to cross the 3D threshold. I'm no longer primarily a 3D critter. I'm more than half out of this soup. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone, or even good, or even not an A**hole. I'm not saying anything except stating the fact that the available energies have made it possible for me to recognize my existence beyond 3D. And it changes everything in how you view reality.

There is only one place where the idea of anybody doing anything TO anyone else is possible, and that's 3D. That idea can't exist in higher dimensions. 3D is the only playground for polarity. In higher dimensions, it means something completely different, and at the highest, all is one, and loving unity is all there is, even if simultaneous play at lower levels of existence can be experienced and viewed as separate (and opposed).

What I was happy to hear, and what I wished to hear more about from Greer, is what lead him to his conclusions about the non-polarized existence beyond. That good and bad were anthropocentric projections (true) and that unconditional love was our ticket outta here. That was unfortunately lost in the stampede.
Interesting... I will give this some deep thought today...thanks MP2! Have a great day. JT
Old 08-14-2009, 06:31 AM   #66
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

On the one hand, we have the most knowledgeable ET experts, such as Dr Steven Greer and Dr Richard Boylan, plus some of PC’s most reliable witnesses, including Bob Dean and Arthur Neumann (Henry Deacon). They all categorically state – do they not? -- that they know for a fact that all the ET visitors are benevolent – with perhaps the exception of ones who are human (maybe from the future or possible future?) or else strictly human creations such as PLFs, or demonic entities summoned in by humans. On the other hand, we have the recent video clip from Pete Peterson. He certainly doesn’t say for sure that he knows any of them are hostile. So what does he say? He says that if we trust Linda Moulton-Howe’s word for it, then some of them must be hostile.

I’m sure Ms Moulton-Howe has done some very good and thorough research over the years. However, with all due respect personally I happen to have some possible reservations regarding what implicit belief system somebody might perhaps have who starts a thread entitled: Alien Abductions Stopped by the name of Jesus Christ? Even with the question mark at the end, I may have reservations. This is because I have some experience many years ago of carrying out what could be called exorcisms. Since I’m a natural psychic healer, I thought an extension of this was to “do exorcisms” kind of in imitation of what Jesus was said to have done in the Bible. So I do have some past experience of getting rid of demonic entities etc. (Though today I would insist on using psychotherapy.) One thing I discovered, for instance, was that the name of Jesus Christ only works with those entities who themselves believe in Jesus Christ. Others who have done exorcisms have made the same discovery, among others.

There are two areas which I believe Richard Dolan didn’t mention during his radio interview last week. One is that of the existence of intergalactic governments. I don’t understand how a researcher like him would fail to deduce that they must exist, and that they exercise power benevolently. Then again, I haven’t read his book yet. It seems to me the evidence is quite overwhelming that they do exist. Related to this is the high probability that some of the benevolent ET visitors act like a police force to enforce the quarantine on this planet and to ensure the hostile ones stay out or get evicted. (I believe I know there are far more benevolent entities – many of them not in physical form – than there are humans living on the planet. Think of how ultra-thorough, how organised, that implies they must be, given that they’re all super-intelligent, and super-evolved spiritually.) The second area Richard Dolan didn’t mention in his interview was knowledge gained by direct telepathy or clairvoyance. OK, I do appreciate that only about 5% or 10% of professional clairvoyants and of chanellers are accurate. The rest provide information which overall is totally unreliable. That's a fact! But I’m told by the most accurate psychics that I fall into that 5 to 10%, for example. So people like me do also have a different means for uncovering what is the truth.

Actually, I believe intergalactic law would give humans from future timelines, even from possible future timelines, some strictly limited permission to entangle themselves with us humans now. That’s under extreme circumstances, such as if their biological survival was in dire threat. But the intergalactic governments and the guardian angels would give this extra attention and policing. It’s could only become a problem because of actions by humans. Those humans – or, rather, their policies -- are the problem, not the ETs.

“The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars but in ourselves.” -- Shakespeare
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:37 PM   #67
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From the description of Greer's August 14 radio show on the World Puja Network:

Quote:
Conventional wisdom sets up a good ET/bad ET paradigm. Let's look at the truth of this view: where it came from and where it will lead us.
This is available in the World Puja Network archives now here:

http://www.worldpuja.org/archives/2009-08-14/

"Angels don't need flying saucers, and for that matter, neither do demons."

"Who benefits from the fear and the hatred that is generated from that fear?"

"We have to be better than that and find a new way of thinking."

"Stay in a positive frame of mind. Question the agendas that are making this kind of fear and division."

Greer goes into considerable detail on why he thinks there are no hostile ETs, but admits repeatedly that there is no way to prove it. He talks at length about programs designed to create the good ET/bad ET mindset in the population as the basis for establishing a planetary military government in order to go to war in space. Much more. Well worth a listen by anyone interested in the good ET/bad ET issue.

Last edited by Jnana; 08-14-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:45 PM   #68
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

oops edit

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-14-2009 at 04:49 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 05:06 PM   #69
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras, those were just some random quotes I pulled out of the interview to give people an idea of what's in it. They weren't meant to be any kind of point-by-point summary of the presentation, nor is it my job to defend them. I'll let the presentation speak for itself.

Last edited by Jnana; 08-14-2009 at 06:29 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #70
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

The Greer video was enjoyable although I found myself annoyed at Kerry's interruptions and her emphasizing over and over their differences in how they view the ET agenda and/or presence here on earth. I was somewhat drawn to Steven Greer and influenced by his view that although he can't PROVE it, he feels it's best to believe ET's are benevolent. Even though I KNOW they are not by any means all benevolent, I found myself almost hypnotized by Greer's loving and benevolent outlook.

I have previously seen many of Steven Greer's videos and felt there was something strange, or missing, and what he is doing is playing down certain information, perhaps in an attempt to not look so far out that he won't be able to deal with the political and military complex. That seems to be a cop out to me. But I was mesmerized in the first part of the recent PC video and when Kerry began interrupting it was annoying to me.

Now, after listening to the excellent radio show with Kerry and Bill, I see that I misjudged Kerry and my reaction was a knee-jerk one. So thanks to Kerry and Bill for doing the radio show as a follow up to the interview with Steven Greer. I now see that not only are Steven Greers statements about ET's all being benevolent very "insidious, irresponsible and dangerous", (to quote both Bill and Kerry) but I understand why his views appeal so much to aware, evolved people who know that love and benevolence are high vibrational stances and also powerful weapons in certain vibrational frequencies. We like to think we can deal with all humans and other beings with love.

We are here in 3D though, and sometimes we must do battle or we choose to do battle in this arena. I am grateful that Kerry is doing battle for so many who cannot or will not fight for themselves. She is attempting to ferret out the TRUTH, not to have a career as a professional interviewer! She is also not here to win friends and influence people, in my opinion. All I can say is, GOOD FOR HER! I very much admire her warrior spirit and I'm glad that her tactics shook me out of the trance I was starting to get into when listening to Steven Greer.

Yes, I can still be influenced for a time by someone's charisma and energy, and I'm generally a lousy judge of character because I usually like everyone, so I can't afford to trust anyone because of this propensity of mine.

Undoubtedly there are benevolent beings here on earth, but I know for a fact there are MANY hostile beings here also. For Steven Greer to downplay, ignore or refute this is highly suspicious. Could it be completely through ignorance? I think not. He has spoken to so many government/military whistleblowers I'm sure at least SOME of them have told him the real truth. Why is he ignoring this?

That is a much more important question than "why did Kerry interrupt him so much"! The fact that she and Bill attacked his statements was extremely valuable to all of us humans. How many times have we been led down a misdirected rosy path by someone claiming peace and love! We must be suspicious or at least very cautious when evaluating anyone who is hugely charismatic and uses those traits to influence others to their point of view.

I very much appreciate Bill and Kerry. They make a great team and it takes a strong, secure man like Bill to not feel at all threatened or emasculated by Kerry. I admire Bill for supporting Kerry and recognizing the huge value of her tactics. I don't care if she goes overboard sometimes. What she does is very valuable for all of us, those who like her and those who don't like her.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #71
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I guess I like the idea of having an internal World War III of conflicting concepts...and then formulating simple and polite questions which cause the person being interviewed to reveal as much as possible. If they are hiding something or doing something improper...let them hang themselves...rather than lynching them...figuratively speaking.

Leading people down the primrose path can be just as dangerous as fear mongering. Just tell people the truth in a tactful and balanced manner. Is 'national security' really 'alien nation security'...rather than our security...much of the time? The people need to be told the truth about everything...even if the facts are highly upsetting and depressing. My guess is that the full truth about ufo's/aliens/spirits/etc will be difficult to deal with. It seems as though we are in an introductory disclosure phase at this time. What we have been exposed to thus far would have to have been authorized by some very high level PTB types...I would think. They are probably carefully watching the reactions/responses around the globe...to determine how to proceed with further disclosure...which will most likely continue to be unofficial. Camelot and Avalon are a significant part of this process...I would think. Official statements will probably be spin and damage control. Just my hunch. I could be very wrong. No one...not even corrupt elites...want to be slaves of an alien race. I keep thinking that a lot of them are in over their heads...and are in to this thing way too deep...and want to bail...but don't know how.

I'm waiting for a discussion of 'Rich ET/Poor ET'. Who's your daddy?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-14-2009 at 09:33 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote