Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:57 AM   #51
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Quote:
-- The fact that you and I are still breathing the free air of Earth is abundant testimony to the fact that these civilizations are not hostile
If you think like a human then yes, this can be true. But how arrogant to think that you know how a superior intelligence rationalizes and distinguishes between hostile or not?

Even if we were to think like a human in such a case, how did most encounters of more advanced with less advanced civilizations (consciousness) end? Always in manipulation, slavery and exploitation. Only when it became apparent of the truth to the less advanced civilization there was violence.

It is the SAME with the ETs. Why would they want to destroy these valuable fields of sheep and cattle (humans) when they can milk them and skin their wool to their hearts' content? Without overcomplicating things too much and looking further than necessary I believe David Icke sums it pretty much as long as the malevolent ETs are concerned on this planet. Of course, most of the ET presence here wants to see us free.. but I have to think how could someone as Greer who has had so much experience dealing with these issues can think in such a limited way?
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:25 AM   #52
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
I was really disappointed with the much in demand interview with Steven Greer that finally happened being turned into a debate about all et's being good and some not. Not an interview! This good man had so much more information to give about the 3 different parts of his work and there were dozens of questions that were never asked. There was so much more to learn that was not discussed. What a shame!

I have watched most futuretalks and this was not an "interview technique" that was used in this case. Usually it is a discussion between 3 or 4 people, this was just plain rude by Kerry in my opinion. Give the man an opportunity to speak and then respond.

Iappreciate the work that Project Camelot does, but I have issues with Bill and Kerry trusting too easily people that can use and lie to them. In particular so called doctor Dan Burisch. There has been a lot written about him in the forum, including 2004 proof that he is fake. In my opinion he is a crackpot. It is surprising that Bill and Kerry believe in what he says so much. Even mentioning him and his stories in Amsterdam, despite him breaking ties with them after the conference in Spain. I know that Dr. Steven Greer made sure of the qualifications of his witnesses. Project Camelot need to do something similar. "Witnesses" need to prove themselves in other words. Then they can be seen as being very credible or not worth putting on their website.
Thank god someone besides me is saying this on here!
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:30 AM   #53
jem284
Avalon Senior Member

I finally got to at least listen to the interview and I thought it was Great!!
They are all very good with their words and i think Dr. Greer had a lot of speaking time. It seemed to me anyway that he did most of the talking and they all had a chance to explain their differences. I thought it was exciting and liven things up around here.
jem284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:33 AM   #54
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Negative ET's can only feed on negative emotions, and yes this does go on. This is how hard core black magic works. The belief that the guy behind the curtain exists or not has absolutely no bearing on how effective this type of work can be on someone.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:00 AM   #55
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

After watching this interview I feel even more respect for Dr. Greer's work, he knows a lot more than he says. Also I really like Bill and Kerry but I have to say that sometimes Kerry who is the one conducting most of the interviews lacks patience and ability to wait for the right moment to make her comments.
In my opinion, the point of the whole interview was to let Dr. Greer know that they don't agree with his comment about all ETs being good but it was a waste of time spending the most part of the interview in a debate what was not necessary, all could have been said without interrupting the guest so many times and talking at the same time. I would have taken advantage of having him and let him talk more about how everything is going with the whole subject and getting him to share more information.
I am always grateful to Bill and Kerry for the work they do and their interest in spreading the knowledge but please Kerry, let your guests finish their sentences, I assure you, more can be achieved in a calm and peaceful way, we all can agree to disagree and definitely, it always pays to be a good listener; also I think you are a very brave soul.
I definitely agree with Dr. Greer's position, if we reach peace we will atract preaceful friends and viceversa, the universe is a mirror, we all know it but we still don't practice it, it's one of those pearls of wisdom everybody knows but in real world we act the opposite way.

Last edited by cloud9; 08-08-2009 at 04:04 AM.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:39 AM   #56
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

This interview was a failure on almost all levels.

Here you have before you an opportunity to finally speak with a often requested interviewee ( since Camelot launched) and to some "the spark" to the movement of UFO disclosure platforms. As a result, you choose to "badger the witness" with a stuck in time concept of who said what and why they shouldn't have? Wow! Unacceptable. Kerry and Bill in my opinion was trying to maintain credibility due to their over reactions specifically towards a highly statured person in their own field of study. The topic should have been raised and discussed, but not ongoing leaving virtually no time for anything productive. Fortunately, for all of us, Dr. Greer in his answers/responses provided information and descriptions of events that would have never been heard otherwise. It became embarrassing to me when Kerry kept going back to the same subject of the positive E.T.s comment, and made certain she looked into the camera on occassion while doing so. You can have different perspectives, but that's not how you represent them in open dialogue.

Almost all of us has wanted this interview for a very long time, and this was the best foot put forward. I think the most sound and professional action that should be taken from Kerry and Bill regarding this interview, (in particularly Kerry) is an apology to us as supporters of their efforts, and to Steve Greer as supporters of his efforts and interviewee for literally dominating this opportunity with a less than critical subject matter.

You see...Disclosure won't come if people are afraid of who's up there. You can introduce the bad news to the public after they have handled the shocking, but good news first. Dr. Greer and The Disclosure Project was and is still the most nationally organized initiative respected for it's effort introducing the UFO reality to the public. They remain also the best positioned platform to apply pressure for full disclosure. We should be mindful of that when we're applauding Camelot's approach to this interview.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:41 AM   #57
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Wow. What a waste of time, and wasted opportunity. they could have really gotten some valuable information out of Greer.

Instead, it was all about "positions taken, held, and defended".

IMO, this could have been a productive interview if they hadn't posted on their blog that Greer was responsible for "the worst kind of disinfo", and that his position was "dangerous and insidious".

What kind of interaction could you expect if that was your preface.

His argument was much more tenable. Although I think for the sake of his argument, he limits his definition of ET to physical, space faring races, and to my knowledge, that represents a vast minority of the visitors we have here interacting with us.

Bill also made a good point about good or bad being in the eye of the beholder, as in "what is good for the fox, might not be best for the hen".

The shift we've all been going through, is filtering out some of the old disfunctional ways of dealing with things. One such example is either/or. That is mostly an obsolete concept by now. It's usually both. That view can be applied to all the major points made by all players in this Jerry Springer episode.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 08-08-2009 at 04:43 AM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:09 AM   #58
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Why does the Camelot website preface the interview/"battle" with Dr Greer with the argument that if the aliens were malevolent they would have killed us by now? Yes, that argument isn’t valid. But equally, it’s certainly not the argument Dr Greer was presenting to K&B. The argument he did present was: there’s absolutely no evidence that any alien contacts have been malevolent in any way – once you exclude contacts with humans (maybe from future timelines?) and abominable human genetic creations and human black magic.

The appropriate argument, it would seem to me, professionalism would have obliged K&B to offer in reply would have been for them to present and detail (at least a smidgin of) specific evidence to the contrary.

Incidentally, since there’s such overwhelming evidence that humans are often highly malevolent or manipulative to other humans, surely that argues that a considerable amount of all this energy should instead be devoted more to understanding and exposing the negative humans – and their disinformation regarding aliens?
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:52 AM   #59
conec
Avalon Senior Member

I have been watching PC fro the very start.
I found this really hard to watch. Too much adrenalin.
I'd like to try to put it all into perspective.

It seems to me that they went into this battle of wills after a long weekend of intense happenings with the free energy guys storming the stage and PC obviously feeling put out by the fact that Greer didnt attend their discussion at the conference and also the fact that he was refusing to meet them at first for an interview. Then they quickly find out that they are going to interview Dr Greer. Its obvious that they were all worked up before they even met him and let other stuff get in the way.

The whole reason I have supported Camelot all this time was because of their stance of letting the interviewee give their views and opinions while also saying that they didnt nescessarily endorse everything everyone said. Whay was this not the case here?
Theres been plenty of things before that they didnt agree with but there was never such a fervent response as I have seen in this interview.

Seriously, maybe the guys need a bit of time out to relax and get back to the original stance.

I realise that a lot of people think that it was good to challenge Greer, of course it is! Thats not the issue really. The issue is that at times it was so hard to understand anything they were saying. It felt like I was in a room that I wanted to run out of. I think Kerry let her emotions get the better of her here.

It would have been of so much benefit to viewers to have watched a calm interview. It really is just good interviewing practice to prepare some questions, take notes at the time and respond after the interviewee has had a chance to speak.
This is not an interview you can watch more than once, this is the difference as I have watched a few interviews a few times because I could glean.

I still totally respect and love what they are doing for US and will not judge. We are only human and we are always learning. I hope B&K understanding well eaning folk who only want to see them progress and learn. Like we all want for our family.

Lots of love to you Bill and Kerry. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Peace

Last edited by conec; 08-08-2009 at 06:06 AM.
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:03 AM   #60
happyhollergal

Has anyone taken the time to watch other videos by Dr. Greer and his witnesses? I'm only 10 months into my search for truth, but have done extensive research into many areas since my awakening. In the first month on my journey, I came across the press conference for The Disclosure Project done in May 2001. I must say that I'm really glad that I heard that one before I watched the "interview" that was done by Project Camelot. I think that it was completely in bad taste for Kerry, knowing that she was going to be interviewing Dr. Greer the following day, to post anything negative about him in her blog. Since most of us on Avalon do appreciate the work that she and Bill do, we may be inclined to read her opinion of Dr. Greer prior to the interview, and form an opinion similar to hers before we give the guy an honest listen. Kerry offended Dr. Greer prior to the interview. I believe that they should have worked that out off-camera before things turned out as they did. It seems to me that he was set up to be ridiculed on camera. Why take this man's valuable time and information, and waste it on a bickering match? Why did we not get to hear about free energy, no more poverty, etc? If I were going to conduct an interview, I would ask questions, allow a full and complete response, and NOT interject myself into and dominate the discussion, then move on to the next question. This would allow the VIEWER to form their own opinion as to whether they feel the information is credible or not. This was supposed to be an hour long session of information from the interviewee. I am extremely disappointed, especially since I've just introduced my 26 year old daughter to Projects Camelot and Avalon. Had I not told her that she should watch other Dr. Greer videos, this one would have been her impression of him, and of Kerry. We need to be very careful, because people are still waking up every day. What we say, how we say it, can either draw others in to the light or make them run just as fast as they can. Kerry offered up several disgusted looks to the camera, when Dr. Greer responded to her repeated attempts to stay focused on one issue.

Dr. Greer stated that he's been doing this for 19 years, as compared to 3 for PC. Also, he has been and is currently involved with some very high level people, in positions of power that could allow Disclosure to come forth. PC doesn't have that power yet, and will not in the future, if they treat their interviewees this way. I wonder if anyone else noted Kerry's comment "As Above, So Below", which Dr. Greer reiterated later? Is that not an Illuminati statment? I also remember several of Bob Dean's interviews where he stated the same opinion, that we will not be allowed into other "neighborhoods" until we can become peaceful beings. Why is it such a terrible idea to encourage peaceful communication? Also, why do we need to know and understand what the "agendas" are of ET civilizations, when we can't even know that about our own leaders' agendas are? Shouldn't we at least attempt to become aware of what is going on in our own back yard before we attempt to understand other beings? Maybe an excersize to prepare us for other-worldly interaction would be to (a)find out who's running the Earth-Show, (b)forge alliances to force out the "bad" influences that are human, (c) learn to respect one another and not beat them up because we disagree. I'm sure when the time comes for "the others" to make their presence known, we will all know, and I surely don't believe it's going to come from the ones who have fought so hard to keep it buried, seeing as their profits would be greatly affected.

It's not just about admitting that we're not alone. Dr. Greer would have been able to share with us here on Avalon, what other realities would come forth if/when disclosure takes place. His is a message of hope and truth, but guided by wisdom and concern for all those that are not yet awake. I think a balanced approach should be taken when waking up the masses. There are millions who are aware of the information. But what about the ones who are not? You can't just come out and tell the entire world that ET's exist, some of them are bad, the governments of the world have gained their technology in exchange for whatever, people have been murdered to keep the information hidden, lots of rich people got rich because of the technology and suppression thereof. This could cause mass suicide/murder.

I remember when I first learned the truth about ET's existence, and that was through Bob Dean's interview on PC. I'm very grateful that the interview was well done and respectful, because it led me here to learn from what I consider my friends here on Avalon, as well as those who I've found to be trouble-makers. I do hope that Kerry and Bill will take the opinions of their followers here into consideration. We all are passionate about our beliefs, but as someone else said, when we feed ourselves new information that discredits our former beliefs, it puts us in a different place entirely. So, it is my hope that rather than continue to find fault and point fingers of blame, we analyze our own reactions to and interactions with others, in an effort to become better listeners and not critics. I still value the work of Bill and Kerry, as I do that of Dr. Greer and his witnesses. It is possible to gain insight from both. Best wishes to all.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:35 AM   #61
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I told myself I wasn't going to watch this one because it was Greer, but
after reading all the comments I forced myself to watch it...

This may be the worst I've seen out of Camelot. Please, keep in mind that I invest in filmmakers, and in film. This brawl should have been done on the Blowers Rayedio instead wasting tape. OK...

First Kerry " Does NOT belong in front of the camera." She has a weight
gain thang going on, also she tries to hide it by wearing Black. Hon, just
push the potatoes away, girl... See, in the past with her behind the camera
we don't see those arms flayling around... And, behind the camera she
doesn't tap or poke the guest... In the past two camera's were used to
give more of a POV... To use one camera and go from a three shot to a
one shot then a two shot cutting out Bill, was in very poor taste. Greer's
head twisting back and forth made it appear as tho he was confused...
And, the background was terrible. This is why a blue background is
normally used... Or velvet would have NOT shown where it was folded.
Hell, even a white wall would have been better. It looked amature...
carelessly put together.

Preparation was needed, and wasn't done. It looked like a Hannity piece
from Fox News... Where they ask the guest a question and talk over the
guests answer... This is why one is suppose to work from notes. A flow
chart if you will. Ask a question, give the guest a chance to answer to
completion... re but ell... Than ask the next question. Like a interview
done Last year... Kerry, it might be time to take some classes on doing
interviews for broadcast... And, never do an interview when YOU want
to make a point, when YOU want to be the STAR. It's Not about YOU
it's ALL about the guest telling their story... Stop playing to the
camera, Kerry... Those faces you make at camera looked really bad.

Please, Please, go back to 2 (two) camera's it looked professional before.
Pushing in from a three shot to a one and a half shot sucked. And it
looked really bad. Yeah, I know it takes more editing, but that's your
job, just do your job. If you desire to have attention [want to be the
star] then do a separate interview all about You and everything you've
done in your life...

As far as Greer... Same ole; same ole. Nothing New here, I; Me; My
as I said he would.... I was happy to see he didn't do a commercial.
He is wrong... The earth has been targeted and hit from space.

Oh Kerry, lose some weight. Or, stay behind the camera. And, stay off
the ***n stage. It's Not about YOU... That was a stupid stunt...

Message for Bill. Goood, Luck, Buddy

I'm Done...

Verry trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 08-08-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:08 AM   #62
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

another thought i have about what greer is talking about is that the ET's maybe possibly negative to us becuase look who is representing us, a bunch of power hungry luceferian, warmongering, genocidal control freaks!!!

these idiots like kissenger ect want to take over the galaxy im sure. wouldtn this make sense as to why the ET;s would appear hostile to us. either way i think impartiality is the key for the next few videos.

these are interviews for the general public to watch and glean information from and to make up our own minds. let the interveiwees have their say and then if you like disect afterwards..

STAY CALM AND FOCUSED
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:32 PM   #63
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Like everybody else, I’m fond of and inspired by Kerry and Bill, and greatly admire their courage and their intense dedication to seeking the truth. Also their imagination for creating PC. Actually, though, the thing I found the most disappointing and shocking was that Kerry seems to believe there is any such thing as some kind of battle between “good” and “evil”. This was also expressed in Thursday’s radio show with Ms Delicado, who seems to hold that belief as well. As somebody who has a postgraduate degree in philosophy and a degree in psychology (among other things), I happen to know for a fact that that type of understanding of “good” or “evil” is flat-out wrong, invalid – and even seems primitive and savage. (As Dr Greer was hinting, quite a few times.) Unfortunately, in our culture we get brainwashed into believing in it at a very young age, through religion.

It would take a small book to explain just how and why it’s totally and utterly wrong and very, very counter-productive (and well-known to be so, certainly by every professional philosopher on the planet). But let me offer at least the following. We all know that one of the basic principles of the universe is that you become the same as whatever you resist. Therefore, everybody who in any way is “resisting ‘evil’” will become ‘evil’ themselves. The more they resist, the more they necessarily will become ‘evil’. It’s simply impossible for them to avoid that.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:07 PM   #64
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

QUOTE..............
I appreciate the work that Project Camelot does, but I have issues with Bill and Kerry trusting too easily people that can use and lie to them. In particular so called doctor Dan Burisch. There has been a lot written about him in the forum, including 2004 proof that he is fake. In my opinion he is a crackpot. It is surprising that Bill and Kerry believe in what he says so much. Even mentioning him and his stories in Amsterdam, despite him breaking ties with them after the conference in Spain. I know that Dr. Steven Greer made sure of the qualifications of his witnesses. Project Camelot need to do something similar. "Witnesses" need to prove themselves in other words. Then they can be seen as being very credible or not worth putting on their website.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by DAYDREAMER; Today at 02:39 AM.

Well put, yes Dr Greer vets his witnesses, I have been thru that process back in 2000. Yes perhaps Bill and Kerry should be more discerning in their interview choice, or is it simply if someone has a Dr. before their name they gotta be good, and truthful, and honest!!?
Barry

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 08-08-2009 at 05:21 PM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:52 PM   #65
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Why someone would point to Kerry's weight gain as a complaint of the video is beyond me. I really do not think one's weight bears any importance to whether they should be on tape or not. I have interviewed hundreds of people, and have a list of questions that I plan to ask them ready. Sometimes I have gone over the questions ahead of time so they can present well thought out information during the interview. I am not a "gotcha" interviewer. If someone is lying to people then either I can give a rebuttal and ask their take given that information or leave it to the audience to understand. A disinfo agent will NOT deal with the rebuttal information but try to redirect it and control the answer as politicians often do on talking heads shows. I'm always amazed at how a person can answer a question with five minutes of nonsense if not interrupted. That is possibly what Kerry thinks she is doing, but it takes finesse to some degree to control such disinfo types.

Time is obviously limited in taping, and one cannot allow someone to talk and talk and NOT deal with the question. If you disagree based on your information say so, and share it, but don't argue. Move on to the next question. That is what I think bothered people. There were so many questions that could have been asked and were not due to the arguments.

I do want to say that I respect Bill and Kerry for doing what they are doing. It takes guts to be a public truth seeker.

Just a note for those who have asked in other threads and not seen my response. I had my show for a few years in the 90's then the station went 24 hour sports. When they came back they went with a morning right wing host who doesn't like it when I call in with other facts. So, I do not have a radio show at this time, and enjoy researching information and sharing here with you all.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #66
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

I must agree here. Someones physical appearance is irrelevant to the point of it being absurd.

Secondly and with all due respect, both Dr. Greer and Carrie and Bill knew exactly what this exchange was going to be before they engaged in it. Dr. Greer was not going to participate in the interview at all until he saw the PC blog post questioning the integrity of telling an audience that all ET contact was "good".

He also was making the claim that our government has NO arrangements with ANY ET intelligences.

This exchange was to address those two rather unorthodox (in the UFO community) claims. This wasn't an interview to FIND OUT what Dr. Greer knows about the ET picture. I repeat, that was not the intent of the interview from the get-go. Anyone can watch his (Greers) tome of videos to find that out.

I think people are blowing this out of proportion. Yes, Karrie inturrupted the man...yes its not really the most respectful way to have an exchange...its what happens in peoples living room conversations etc, but we are not accustomed to seeing it in this format.

So what? Most of us here know full well B&K's intentions, and the worst we can say is that emotionally this could have been done a bit better.

One other point many of us should consider, is that Dr. Greer, when allowed, will go ON and ON for 10 minutes if allowed. Not to say that what he has to say isn't valuable, but---from personal experience exchanging with people that use this speaking style----at some point, you have to cut people like this off if you hope to have a meaningful exchange. I think PC was just trying to get to the point.

I think the best thing is to watch this and move on. Dr. Greer is no worse for the wear. I think he can handle it. If anything....this interview should prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that B&C are not disinfo agents.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #67
Spiralmind

Let's keep the personal insults, ie. "weight gain" comments to ourselves, shall we? This has NO bearing on the topic at all, and only serves to build more walls between people.

Imo, Bill and Kerry are great interviewers who are, like all of us, growing in their skills. Let's cut them some slack, yes?
Old 08-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #68
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

And please let's us acknowledge the fact that there was no "missed opportunity" here.

B&K accomplished what they intended to do..albeit awkwardly.

Dr. Greer can stretch an answer to a single question much past 15 minutes if permitted. I think under those circumstances, its fair to inturrupt him.

As far as personal respect, I think Dr. Greer has communicated through various means..that he has very little respect for PC. In fact, his facial expressions when Kerry refers to her witnesses seem almost condescending. I'm sorry. That is the truth.

I don't think PC showed Dr. Greer any more disrespect than he has shown PC in the past. They are even on those fronts.

With all things considered, I think we all came out even on the "Frank exchange of views". I don't think we should belabor the finer aspects.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #69
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
QUOTE..............
I appreciate the work that Project Camelot does, but I have issues with Bill and Kerry trusting too easily people that can use and lie to them. In particular so called doctor Dan Burisch. There has been a lot written about him in the forum, including 2004 proof that he is fake. In my opinion he is a crackpot. It is surprising that Bill and Kerry believe in what he says so much. Even mentioning him and his stories in Amsterdam, despite him breaking ties with them after the conference in Spain. I know that Dr. Steven Greer made sure of the qualifications of his witnesses. Project Camelot need to do something similar. "Witnesses" need to prove themselves in other words. Then they can be seen as being very credible or not worth putting on their website.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by DAYDREAMER; Today at 02:39 AM.

Well put, yes Dr Greer vets his witnesses, I have been thru that process back in 2000. Yes perhaps Bill and Kerry should be more discerning in their interview choice, or is it simply if someone has a Dr. before their name they gotta be good, and truthful, and honest!!?
Barry
Have finally got the chance to watch the interview now, so I'm sitting comfortably and let the show begin. Comments later

Barry
Old 08-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #70
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

If you look past the rudeness and poor interviewing skills, it was a good interview with the both sides sharing their beliefs. Many people had questioned Dr Greer's belief that ET's are not hostile, and it was good to hear his rebuttal.

I will give Dr. Greer credit for hanging in there. If it had been me I may have lost it and left after the first 20 min.

Body language was something else in this video. I think a couple of times he would have liked to have given Kerry a poke in the nose. She put her hand on his shoulder once and the look he shot her was something else. At the beginning of the interview Dr.Greer sat very comfortably with his legs spread apart, yet when things began to heat up he sat tight legged. He got tired of sparring with Kerry a couple of times and preferred to look at Bill. LOL

I did like Bill's metaphor of the silver ship off of the island.

Here is something to think about.... If we are under quarantine until we become peaceful then wouldn't that apply to the rest of theuniverse. In other words could hostile ET's be allowed to come here? Shouldn't they be under quarantine also?
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #71
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I guess the quarantine would only be as good as their ability to enforce it. I imagine that I could slip past quite a few "do not enter" areas if I wanted to. So, just because we may be quarantined or in a prison does not mean others can't enter, it's just that we can't escape... or we can't easily escape
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:48 PM   #72
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

"If we are under quarantine until we become peaceful then wouldn't that apply to the rest of theuniverse. In other words could hostile ET's be allowed to come here? Shouldn't they be under quarantine also? "
_________

I agree with that . Quarantine should be a two way street . It would apply to who comes in and who attempts to get out.
Because , in my opinion some humans are controlled by off world entities , it follows that quarantine does not exist because we have bases in other planets (according to more than one whistleblower ) demonstrating the opposite of quarantine . So if the bad ETs are free to come , we are also free to go .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #73
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

You, MAY want to ask the same of Oprah...

Or, any other TV or Cable Anchor, Host, or Interviewer...

The lense adds weight... Kerry, knows that, it's 101.

And, it wasn't a complaint, it was an observation.
Here, give us 10 names of weighted interviewers...
Its, More for females than males. I don't make the
rules. We just have to live with them.

It's the same as the stunt on the stage. She's just lucky
it was someone like, Bob Dean that she pulled that on,
Someone else might have walked off the stage.

When camelot started it was about 'recording' history.
Now the recorder [honorable job] as it was; Now, wants fame.

I've seen this happen before! Can you deal with the
out come... The herd here at PC/PA has thinned. Wonder why?

When it all comes crashing down, and someone has to be kept
after school; are YOU going to stick around and pay all the bills ?
When one has a good product going, you don't change the blueprint.
Just look at the numbers... They speak for themselves. They don't lie...
Kerry, had a good thing going in the beginning. It is a business. You
know, book keeping and such...

Doubt Me.... You'll seee...

Tango

" I'm not dancing around this one."

[QUOTE=Unified Serenity;159998]Why someone would point to Kerry's weight gain as a complaint of the video is beyond me.

Last edited by Tango; 08-08-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:10 PM   #74
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Not a bad interview, obviously hastily put together. Early stages for Bill and Kerry so can forgive them, particularly Kerry for the oft unprofessional way this was put together. The scene was set with quiet for the most Bill on the left, Steven 'cheshire cat' Greer in the centre and 'I'm gonna get my point across no matter what' Kerry on the right.

The main bone of contention here was the word hostile, Dr Greer's definition of hostile ETs as opposed Bill and Kerry's definition of hostile ETs. That was the whole crux of the matter. Each was right and each was wrong. That we have not been invaded by hostile ETs is certainly true, but at same time we as humans (or not as case may be) have a tendancy of viewing anything unusual as possibly dangerous or hostile to us. We cannot even begin to fathom the mindset or logic of beings vastly superior to us. Their intentions, their agendas are impossible to guage.

Ask most researchers, ufologists and many joe public types whom have an interest in this subject will all stand up and say 'the reptilians are the hostile nasty ones' or words to that effect. A continual conditioning of that is present. Whether that is true or not varies from person to person.

Dr Greer might have come across as arrogant but this is merely because someone with the knowledge trying to speak to those still in the learning process, and do not know, and going round in circles trying to gently state that knowing after much experience in this area should over-ride those still outside the knowing area.

Dr Greer mentioned the stagecraft and PLF, MILAB situation. THIS is where the actual dangers lie to humanity, the use of these Military craft and beings for Military abductions, tagging, mindcontrolling technologies and genetic experimentation on human guinea-pigs, ultimately leading to as Greer states, what Majestic want, a false flag alien invasion scenario. I'm glad he keeps mentioning this extremely important topic. He mentioned Dulce, Pine Gap, but did not venture further with the other facilities involved. I strongly think an interview with Dr Greer SOLELY on this topic, discussed in great detail, should be readied asap.

Dr Greer mentioned a facility most know little of, Camp Peary, I grinned when I heard that. If anyone has copies of my Voice Files from the 90's you will see I actually mentioned that place. As far as I know the only time it was publicly mentioned outside of the agency.

A good interview overall, and a pat on the back for Dr Greer sticking to it even when faced with 2 onto 1 LOL. I know how that feels LOL.

Barry
Old 08-08-2009, 07:32 PM   #75
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I just couldn't help myself... I had to post again. I have read all comments on the thread and I understand everybody's point of view with the sole exeption of Tango comments.
That was really ugly, disrespectful, rude, bad taste, etc., and trust me I don't usually judge people, I try not to the best I can. This person usually has that type of unkind comments about other people, as the universe is a mirror I wonder how he (she) looks? Please, let's grow up and pass the minute stuff... Kerry is just a human being with all the body issues we ALL have, I consider very unfair and rude to judge the value of a person based on how they look. Big mistake!!!
His or her about Kerry comments have anything to do with the subject, we people looking for the information we need are not interested in how the witnesses look, if we notice it we should keep it to ourselves, what it s really important is the INFORMATION, not the looks; I particularly don't care about the technical stuff of how they film their interviews as long as I can hear and understand the person.
Let keep our focus here. I agree with the corporal language too, it was very unconfortable at times to watch. I understand why there wasn't much preparetion for this interview but just giving the guest more time to answer was all it was needed. Also, Dr Greer has had many personal experiences and he talks from his experience which is very respectable, nobody has all the answers neither the whole truth but his experiences and knowledge are very valuable for all of us who haven't had the chance to experience ETs in a direct way nor have we interacted with the powerful people who run the planet, but he has.
Dr. Greer's comment about the planet being in quarentine it's not new to me, 20 years ago I was living in another country and I had the chance to listen to somebody, a very wise and knowledgeable person talking about this and how, just when we are able to get our tecnology at the same level as with our capacity of love everything and everybody else, we will be allowed to interact with the rest of the universe. It's just common sense.

Last edited by cloud9; 08-08-2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: I didn't finished.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote