Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #51
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: We The People Have a Dream

Yes, the 100th monkey is a nice concept. I have understood energetics, and if you can get 100 people to meditate in a city of say 200k you can change the dynamics of the energy of the city.

I simply believe that there is a difference between a monkeys higher self and mine or my willpower or anyone else who has free choice. What of those who are sick, disturbed, unstable yet appear to be fine? We may choose to treat them, but what if they have a "god" complex and draw others with them? What if they are in a position of leadership?

Is there evil in the world? I believe there is. It is easy to talk peace, it is entirely another thing to get it, keep it, and who is willing to fight for it if needs be? Are we talking a completely non-violent change? The ptb won't allow that, and unless there would be some miracle or the 100th monkey be true, when would we know we have reached that 100th monkey and not simply deluding ourselves and find that the world is not ready? I would rather petition these war mongers to let us all gather, choose a place to live, shut ourselves away there, and have our own utopia without help from them.

Just adding a little salt to my stew,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #52
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We The People Have a Dream

That's simple....we don't allow them to have that kind of power over us any more....for the sick...get them some loving help.
We will have to protect ourselves from ever letting the PTB from ever having that kind of power ever again...
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:50 PM   #53
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: We The People Have a Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
That's simple....we don't allow them to have that kind of power over us any more....for the sick...get them some loving help.
We will have to protect ourselves from ever letting the PTB from ever having that kind of power ever again...
That's fine, but my question was not answered. How do you stop them? What is the control mechanism, and who controls it? It is my contention that power corrupts, and the temptation is too great for most to handle. The ptb I think would rather nuke the world, mass slaughter 90% of the world rather than lose control, and if you think they cannot sense some 100th monkey scenario, I think you would be wrong.

They have very dark energetics, dark magick, and know how to read the signs and people very well. I have practiced mysticism and high magick for years. There is not much that cannot be discovered if you know the right questions to ask. No, I never conjured demons or anything. High magick for me is Divine Contemplation on the highest astral planes.

Unified Serenity
Old 05-02-2009, 09:53 PM   #54
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

They can only stop us if we allow them to...if peace is what we desire...remember...there are more of us then there are of them..
I believe that crippling their power is the necessary action...remember..they need us to run their business as usual.
Do I believe that we have it within in us to do this..yes...but not by giving up before we start...having the attitude that peace cannot be acheived...is not the answer. That by shining a light on the darkness will make it go away...absolutly can happen.
Sitting thinking about it..not being the change you wish to see...non action is what you will acheive....
I for one plan on being the change I wish to see. Failure will not be in my vocabulary....solutions at every obstical will be formulated..and the cause carried on...the end results will be worth the effort.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:54 PM   #55
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

The answer is ...Stop their war machine..feed the hungry...bring humanity to humanity

Having the vision

Last edited by BROOK; 05-02-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:09 PM   #56
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those that do evil, but because of those that look on and do nothing"
Albert Einstein

Save Mother Earth
Turn on the LIGHT

This is a powerful statement
Old 05-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #57
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: We The People Have a Dream

[QUOTE=BROOK;134222][COLOR=#00ffff]Do I believe that we have it within in us to do this..yes...but not by giving up before we start...having the attitude that peace cannot be acheived...is not the answer.[QUOTE]

I do hope you do not believe that is how I feel Brook. Tone can be hard to deduce in this medium, and your tone seems judgmental regarding what I have written. If that is not the case, then fine, but it does feel that way based on the words you chose to use.

Quote:
That by shining a light on the darkness will make it go away...absolutly can happen.[Sitting thinking about it..not being the change you wish to see...non action is what you will acheive....
Again, what makes you think I am not doing my own energetics and taking action locally as well other places? I am simply looking at all possible sides and walking along as if "I have all the answers". Maybe it's because of my years of energetics and battles in astral that I see these issues as a cause for discussion and looking at them. Yes, group focused positive loving energy is very powerful. Are you going to be in every group? Worldwide change is a very big idea and movement. So, I think we are on a very good ground in stirring our brothers and sisters to this unified spirit of oneness, and we are gathering. I don't have a clue as to what our numbers are worldwide though.

Quote:
I for one plan on being the change I wish to see. Failure will not be in my vocabulary....solutions at every obstical will be formulated..and the cause carried on...the end results will be worth the effort.
I agree with being the change ourselves, and my post is not a throwing of a gauntlet at your face. It is with deepest resolve and desire to see these changes occur that I am here, as well as I believe others are here as well. I just raise the questions since this whole thread is about an entire different world order, and wonder "what if..." since that is what the original poster seemed to be complaining about regarding lack of input. I assumed maybe wrongly that they did not just want add a boys, but deeper discussions into the dynamics of running this wonderful new utopia.

Unified Serenity
Old 05-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #58
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Zeddo; 11-24-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:39 PM   #59
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

And I am glad that you are here.. At no time did I mean that to be a judgement of you personally...not by any stretch of it...I am seriously trying to get the ones here to participate...Remember when 911 happened? remember how when it first happened, how the whole world stopped...and emotion was so thick in the air you could cut it with a knife?
Well that is the kind of emotion we need to rise...only one of peace...not to be used by the PTB to creat a war on terror...but to create a world of peace. It's that same kind of power that we as humanity have in us to overcome the control we have allowed ourselves to be under.
With that said..there is much work to be done....LOTS of organization, and getting the word out...I'm trying to spark the fire ...the one that has been smouldering inside of us for quite some time.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:40 PM   #60
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Zeddo; 11-24-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:16 PM   #61
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Not sure if this was covered in what I just wrote.

There is no quick answer to this (or simple answer for that matter).

Once again, it is about education and the bringing down of man made religion. I know you will say that doesn't answer my question, perhaps this will.

There needs to be a governance BY the PEOPL for THE PEOPLE WITH THE PEOPLE. Everyone has to be involved and yes, allow a bunch of women to be the Head Council who pass the final Aye or Naye. Then at least we know we won't get the macho war options.

There are ways of doing this. It was being done in America untill they allowed the whole thing to get away from them. There need to be checks and balances (more, I am afraid) put in place to stop secret societies, men in black etc etc etc.
Checks and balances indeed
Old 05-02-2009, 11:49 PM   #62
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

First off let me apologize for being lazy and apathetic. I have been caught up being selfish as I have been overly unselfish for far too long. I will make an effort to read and contribute to this wonderufl thread this weekend. Please do not scrap it. Sometimes we all just need a few things to fall into place before we can be open. The few things I have scanned are beautiful and well thought out. I applaud you for being so brave, Zeddo.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:57 PM   #63
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
First off let me apologize for being lazy and apathetic. I have been caught up being selfish as I have been overly unselfish for far too long. I will make an effort to read and contribute to this wonderufl thread this weekend. Please do not scrap it. Sometimes we all just need a few things to fall into place before we can be open. The few things I have scanned are beautiful and well thought out. I applaud you for being so brave, Zeddo.
How could I possibly argue against someone who has their priorities right !!!

Thanks for the encouragement Malynda
Old 05-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #64
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
How could I possibly argue against someone who has their priorities right !!!

Thanks for the encouragement Malynda
Thanks for the energy with which you post. Your posts renew and strengthen my belief that, "yes we can." hahaha I had to say it because we can change this. To me it all seems so simple but it has been presented as confusing to deter us from actually changing anything. Swear, get a few of us here in government and we'd have a beautiful nation in no time at all.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:21 AM   #65
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Attached Images
File Type: jpg silencing1.jpg (10.7 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Zeddo; 11-24-2009 at 09:45 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:12 AM   #66
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Brook... May I ask where this poster came from?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:26 AM   #67
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I just googled it...along with a few more here...I'm sure if you google Peace....it will turn up and you can see where it came from....I just liked the pic

I just searched it..it's from Westminster...may 1st 2004 a peace rally of some sort.

Last edited by BROOK; 05-03-2009 at 05:37 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:07 AM   #68
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Wondering why you ask Christo888...is there something wrong about it?
Old 05-03-2009, 03:35 PM   #69
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe this is a better view of the way it should be...
After all...the children are our future

Old 05-03-2009, 04:25 PM   #70
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Symbols are specifically linked with magic and the creators of the comic book stated that they had read some of Crowley’s writings, which seems to have inspired their writing. According to “BNNHKDSH”, “in the order of the Golden Dawn and even that of the A.'.A.'. , there are various rituals where one performs various signs. One of the signs is that of V, with ones arms raised to the heavens. This signifies Apophis, Typhon or Set, all being the same Deity. This Deity is representative of Destruction or, the corrosive aspect of the universe, i.e. change. Word has it that Aleister Crowley suggested to Winston Churchill that he ought to use this sign as 'V for Victory'. Meanwhile, occultists were rumoured to giggle, understanding that it stood for destruction and praise/reference to Set."
When Aleister Crowley received the Book of the Law, Liber AL vel Legis, in 1904 from the Egyptian Gods, he began dating everything from that point onwards as EV, "era vulgaris". EV further signified that we are living in the new aeon.” In the movie, of course, this new era is personified by "Evey". BNNHKDSH concludes: "Finally, we find V quoting Faust when he states ‘Vi Veri Viversum Vivus Vici’, a motto used by Aleister Crowley, when he became a Magister Templi, 8=3 of the A.'.A.'." In total, three interesting references that tie Crowley’s system of Thelema to V for Vendetta.
http://www.philipcoppens.com/vforvendetta.html

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #71
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Okay.....this thread is not about symbols.....
It is about BEING THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE.....plain and simple
It is about changing the world...bringing Peace to mankind...
Humanity loving humanity....Using our Power over the ones that have made us slaves...or I should say that we allowed ourselves to become slaves.
The power of tyranny.....must end...Peace must be achieved for us to evolve...
You can view the symbols and ponder..but it is not going to achieve the Peace we need....Action is going to bring the Peace....Spreading the word of Peace....love of humanity...feeding the hungry...stopping the violence...stopping the war machine....you don't need a symbol to do that...you need a love of humanity....and the willingness to work to achieve that Peace Action not just thought
Old 05-03-2009, 04:47 PM   #72
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

The children in that picture are not thinking about Mr Crowley...they want a world of Peace....nothing more...and nothing more was intended by it...I don't follow symbols...I follow my heart

I hope Judykott..that you are not suggesting that I'm a follower of Mr Crowley....because you could not be any further off base....maybe you have been hypnotized by all the symbols and cannot see things for what they really are?

Last edited by BROOK; 05-03-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #73
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

Bravo, Brook!!!!
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #74
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I have to ask what the purpose of distracting the theme of this thread is...very suspect...in my mind.
With all your knowledge of symbols and Mr Crowley and for that matter Cristo888 what is the purpose of bringing up the banner?
Is this a way to distract the members of this forum to get into action for an idea that is way past it's time.

I don't believe in pondering that which I can achieve with action....
I have never gotten a thing by sitting and pondering..without action.
And I'm sure that most of the members on this forum will agree..anything they have achieved has been by doing...not just thinking.
So....I'd like to ask all again.....do you want to be the change you want in this world?

then

BE THE CHANGE
Old 05-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #75
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wondering why you ask Christo888...is there something wrong about it?
It seems as if you misinterpreted United Serenity and now you are misunderstanding mine as well.

It seems as if there is not a lot that can be posted that you feel is a personal affront, but some things are just information or just a question. A picture that has people portraying symbols is about them portraying symbols, after all that is what it is called a peace symbol. I was just providing a piece of information about it's origins. I do not see how you would perceive this to be a personal affront or accusation as a follower of Aleister Crowley. To go about being the change and peace does start from within from the heart.

For there to be the change and have peace must also come from an understanding of how we have been manipulated. So how about it from your heart and my heart give peace a chance here on this thread, a good start indeed.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote