Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-20-2008, 08:22 AM   #101
Mr X
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: Has anyone EVER questioned if Bill and Kerry are genuine?

I gotta chime in here. This is entertaining. I love when Bill said, "I'm not afraid of the authorities." I love that. His job is to deliver the information, just like he did for me.

I needed him so I approached him when he was author of SERPO. Long time ago, but it is when I needed him as an outlet. I didn't know what he would do with the information, but I needed someone who would LISTEN. Us wb's need that, because most of the time, it would be on deaf ears. He and Kerry provide us a service, and you all a chance to learn something you wouldn't ordinarily know. I love being the provider of truth. That is the only reason I do this.

I AM GRATEFUL FOR THEM BOTH.

If I hadn't said to Bill and Kerry, "That's not how I know it happened....," (referring to Serpo) we might not have project Camelot today. (or it might not have been what it's become today.

I just have one closing remark. If they are insincere, they are wonderful actors, and my hat is off to a great performance! Of course I am kidding....

I love you both Bill and Kerry. Thanks for loving the human race!

p.s. the edit: I had to add this: those who question them are just fine with me. I have done all the questioning I need to. Just to me, they are genuine.

Last edited by Mr X; 10-20-2008 at 08:27 AM.
Mr X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:36 AM   #102
malcolmpearson
Avalon Senior Member

This is a very interesting question and should be asked. We do have to be sceptical of everyone, even each other. It shows we don't assume anything. I think the questioner is asking "Who are they working for?"

I have been following Bill's work on SERPO since day-1 and am genuinely satisfied that he is sincere and honest in everything he posts. Kerry has been bringing interesting work into the public arena on the Jerry Pippin site before focussing her skills and talents on the Camelot site with Bill.

This question has to be asked. We must NEVER believe anything at face value. Not even my response. However we can look at ALL information from as many different sources as possible and make up our own minds.

I'm sure that Bill and Kerry are only too aware that their work could be manipulated by 'the others' who thrive on dissinformation. They're not daft!
Together Bill and Kerry make a formidable team, both bringing their different talents and knowledge into the world's view. I for one am grateful to them both and long may they be able to continue their work.
malcolmpearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:50 PM   #103
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Hi trust NO ONE thats what they tell us in some of there interviews

I don't know Bill and Kerry from Adam, and PTB already know who you are, In England the government has spent £12mil on spying on our phones internet and mobi phones . As far as I'm concerned Bill and Kerry have given to me so far and I thank them for that, when that changes then we'll see .

If they are agents what a good job they have done so far.

love you all light beeing
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #104
Ethel
Avalon Senior Member

They know of how they are being monitored by government, yet create Avalon. If something goes down in a few years, there will very likely be agents within some of the more prominent and perhaps less prominent 'safehavens'. Setting this Avalon up is an easy way for these agents to have a databank of those which possibly pose a threat for spreading info.

The best way to cover a lie is to mix it in with truth. That way the observer can find one truth and assume the rest. The reason why most of us come here is to learn more and to get informed. Being open to new ideas enables us to see from a new perspective, being mature enough to recognize which ideas hold true enables us clear knowledge.

I'm fairly young, but I smell something horrid in the making of our governments. I see in our news articles another series of setups taking place in the future that will completely reconstitute life on Earth.
Ethel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:01 AM   #105
BooBear

Hello. I have watched and listened to so many "truthtellers". Read books and discussed what or who is genuine or not. Who and what has any credibility ?
To be honest, I dont believe 50% from the get go. Then who is left ,I question to pieces. My conclusion is- probably 25% is the truth.
As far as Kerry and Bill, well, they are getting info out there so ,I cant knock them for that. Maybe they are being used by whoever. If so , they have fooled me. It can be frustrating .I do not like those who are cashing in though . xx
Old 10-21-2008, 02:30 AM   #106
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Too me, unquestionably Bill and Kerry are the 'real deal'. That said I DO wonder about some of the 'whistleblowers testimony'. There have been several 'dire' warnings from numerous sources lately that have been totally 'all wet'. It would not surprise me at all, if Bill and Kerry were viewed as 'useful idiots' by certain factions of the prevailing Overlords. They may be using this open forum to float various test scenarios, to see were they are in their progress in 'running things' or to see how well they are doing. It seems many recent 'warnings' have been just so much ca ca. Some of these folks may themselves actually believe what they have have heard whether from from an inside source or an external leak type source. This 'ENTIRE' Ground Crew, Radiant Zone etc End of the World feeling that most if not all on this forum have subscribed to may be just so much disinformation to simply 'out' the opposing party as a bunch of loonies, and sheeple. Now I don't think most of what we have heard from most of these 'whistle blowers' is credible at all. Especially from some of the more well known ones making a **** load of 'cash' from all this, living in Castles.. sheeesh. This end of times **** has been going around since Moses and guess what? Here we are! Now I'm going to move out if this country as I'm rather mad at the failure of our leaders and am embarrassed at the level of awareness on Planet Earth, not just the US but everywhere. I find the costs of living financially and morally,here getting more ridiculous every day, and seek a more comfortable and less complicated/corrupt life elsewhere closer to nature as Creation I believe intended.

Not that Other Countries are not corrupt, Far from it, they are just not big enough to enforce suffering on large swaths of the people of the planet, as this Empire does. All I might add in the name of Money, Power, and simple Greed. Also I know I'm not going anywhere, unless Creation wants me elsewhere, and allows my home to sell, in order for us to move. Wherever we are supposed to be we will be. If we need to rebuild our world from any 'upheaval' here then rebuild we will.

I would not put it past some bad things occurring. Actually I welcome the 'harvest' as I see it the only viable course of action for such a Broken paradigm as the collective's course has been for the last period of years.

I applaud Bill and Kerry for being the brave souls they surely are. I wish however, that they did not buy into the negative, fear inducing, gut wrenching, scenarios that they have been subjected to. I find it very, hard to take, that our Government is thinking any of what these supposed 'whistle Blowers' have been saying is coming 'any day now'. I have watched most of the interviews and read most of the transcripts. It's allot to take in and in the beginning I was pretty floored buy it all. But after a certain point, It started feeling pretty strained and bizarre. I feel some of their most famous 'insiders' have been led or furnished these various 'end times' timelines to facilitate a breakdown of the status quo. In order that 'they will have easier time seizing control on more obvious basis. They are tired of pulling the strings from behind the curtain. They feel they would like to see the light of day, and have 'respectability to boot. They are tired of being invisible.

That said this whole thing is reminding me of the last 'end of times' scenario, when the computers all would crash and we would be sent back the stone age. Yeah Right.

We need a do over in the worst of ways and I for one can hardly wait for some light to appear at the end of this rather 'dark Stinking Tunnel' We Have created or have allowed the 'dark ones' to create for us! It's time for a New Age folks. I think we all hope the next will be better than the last, but thats up to us as a collective. It won't be provided by great benevolent leaders. It has to come from US. I believe we will be up to the job. We will have to be, or we deserve what we end up with.

We need to realize our own power, and see the coming shift (if indeed its really coming) as a blessing and see the best coming, to mitigate the worst possible outcomes, or lesson them considerably. As David Wilcock among others have offered, It's up to us and most of us do not realize 'the power our thoughts have'. So we need to Stop being afraid and Stop seeing Death coming and all dying all over. We need to see a Beautiful World Waiting for us and needed transformation be as painless as possible. Don't give in to fear. We Are Safe. Even if we are asked to make the ultimate sacrifice, We are eternal. You Are Safe and forever in existence till you decide you know what you were created to find out, and desire to to be Creating with the Creation once again. We have nothing to Fear...

Last edited by efields; 10-21-2008 at 02:49 AM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:13 AM   #107
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I did have a question: Do the people they interview pay them for the interview?

Also, I believe that Bill is or was a Freezoner Scientologist and I was wondering if his aim is to do what they call "audit negative charge out of the 3rd and 4th dynamic", 3rd dynamic being groups one affiliates with and 4th dynamic being societies one is born into.

If that were the case then I should see them striving to bring us as a group up the emotional tone scale from fear or wherever we are at now up to something like strong interest or higher. I'm just not that familiar with that type of group processing, although I do believe in it.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:36 PM   #108
Silentsavant

Trust no one but observe you must.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:37 PM   #109
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
Too me, unquestionably Bill and Kerry are the 'real deal'. That said I DO wonder about some of the 'whistleblowers testimony'. There have been several 'dire' warnings from numerous sources lately that have been totally 'all wet'. It would not surprise me at all, if Bill and Kerry were viewed as 'useful idiots' by certain factions of the prevailing Overlords. They may be using this open forum to float various test scenarios, to see were they are in their progress in 'running things' or to see how well they are doing. It seems many recent 'warnings' have been just so much ca ca. Some of these folks may themselves actually believe what they have have heard whether from from an inside source or an external leak type source. This 'ENTIRE' Ground Crew, Radiant Zone etc End of the World feeling that most if not all on this forum have subscribed to may be just so much disinformation to simply 'out' the opposing party as a bunch of loonies, and sheeple. Now I don't think most of what we have heard from most of these 'whistle blowers' is credible at all. Especially from some of the more well known ones making a **** load of 'cash' from all this, living in Castles.. sheeesh. This end of times **** has been going around since Moses and guess what? Here we are! Now I'm going to move out if this country as I'm rather mad at the failure of our leaders and am embarrassed at the level of awareness on Planet Earth, not just the US but everywhere. I find the costs of living financially and morally,here getting more ridiculous every day, and seek a more comfortable and less complicated/corrupt life elsewhere closer to nature as Creation I believe intended.

Not that Other Countries are not corrupt, Far from it, they are just not big enough to enforce suffering on large swaths of the people of the planet, as this Empire does. All I might add in the name of Money, Power, and simple Greed. Also I know I'm not going anywhere, unless Creation wants me elsewhere, and allows my home to sell, in order for us to move. Wherever we are supposed to be we will be. If we need to rebuild our world from any 'upheaval' here then rebuild we will.

I would not put it past some bad things occurring. Actually I welcome the 'harvest' as I see it the only viable course of action for such a Broken paradigm as the collective's course has been for the last period of years.

I applaud Bill and Kerry for being the brave souls they surely are. I wish however, that they did not buy into the negative, fear inducing, gut wrenching, scenarios that they have been subjected to. I find it very, hard to take, that our Government is thinking any of what these supposed 'whistle Blowers' have been saying is coming 'any day now'. I have watched most of the interviews and read most of the transcripts. It's allot to take in and in the beginning I was pretty floored buy it all. But after a certain point, It started feeling pretty strained and bizarre. I feel some of their most famous 'insiders' have been led or furnished these various 'end times' timelines to facilitate a breakdown of the status quo. In order that 'they will have easier time seizing control on more obvious basis. They are tired of pulling the strings from behind the curtain. They feel they would like to see the light of day, and have 'respectability to boot. They are tired of being invisible.

That said this whole thing is reminding me of the last 'end of times' scenario, when the computers all would crash and we would be sent back the stone age. Yeah Right.

We need a do over in the worst of ways and I for one can hardly wait for some light to appear at the end of this rather 'dark Stinking Tunnel' We Have created or have allowed the 'dark ones' to create for us! It's time for a New Age folks. I think we all hope the next will be better than the last, but thats up to us as a collective. It won't be provided by great benevolent leaders. It has to come from US. I believe we will be up to the job. We will have to be, or we deserve what we end up with.

We need to realize our own power, and see the coming shift (if indeed its really coming) as a blessing and see the best coming, to mitigate the worst possible outcomes, or lesson them considerably. As David Wilcock among others have offered, It's up to us and most of us do not realize 'the power our thoughts have'. So we need to Stop being afraid and Stop seeing Death coming and all dying all over. We need to see a Beautiful World Waiting for us and needed transformation be as painless as possible. Don't give in to fear. We Are Safe. Even if we are asked to make the ultimate sacrifice, We are eternal. You Are Safe and forever in existence till you decide you know what you were created to find out, and desire to to be Creating with the Creation once again. We have nothing to Fear...
Congratulations on a well thought out post. I agree with you 100%, sir!
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:31 PM   #110
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure there's a better Forum around. B&K are responsible for bringing a whole bunch of truth through their work and interviews they conducted, opened a Forum to keep the public aware of things we may not have known or considered. Personally, I'm absolutely absorbed w/Project Camelot. Really great work Guys and Gals !!

Tip of the Hat to You.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:25 PM   #111
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups !

Since we are all here Now - It is quite amazing how many experts there are posting opinions. Before Bill and Kerry came on the scene most of us were living the BIG LIE, like most of the planet.(still is! - no need for details here, I presume?)

Now all of a sudden WE ALL seem to have all the answers, don't we !

We are now being presented with so much genuine information, that does require careful consideration, which so many of us took for granted or never ever even considered before. As far as most of us were concerened life was as it was. Now it is apparently NOT SO ?

Whatever is throw our way from the spinning blades of the BIG FAN - we will deal with it, one way or the other ! !

The most important thing that seems to come to mind is -

Look Inwards (Inside Yourself) For ALL the Answers -

We have tried the other way and look at the mess we find ourselves in !

Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:56 AM   #112
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

I know Bill, he is genuine, believe me.
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:17 AM   #113
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I don't see where the genuine part comes into it. They interview people, let them talk and everyone can judge for themselves.

They have then provided this easy to use forum which has a million opinions and viewpoints. In fact some of the posters seem far more inclined to move opinions in a general direction. And are free to do so.

With each passing day this forum more and more resembles the world at large. As the population increases so the number of moderators increased until now they have a hierarchy. In the general population are people of all ages and beliefs getting along or not getting along, some trying to dominate proceedings, some trying to make a buck.

And the creators? Now some label them false gods and perhaps due to this or other considerations they will fade into the ether and legends will spring up that one day they might return....
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:49 AM   #114
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I am concerned afterall the cost of a website like this does not cost peanuts. The names Camelot and Avalon are much entrenched in the Europian and UK Illuminati. The Windors' are priming Prince William to be another King Arthur. I feel we must be cautious when giving information about ourselves and where we live. Ive already been hacked since joining this forum. I have watched the various interviews by Bill and Kerry, and I ask myself 'who is paying them and how are they earning a living ' in order to travel the globe.? Just a thought!

firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:00 AM   #115
Consciousness
Avalon Senior Member

I do like the honesty of this forum, I'm glad I joined.

Regarding the point in hand:

To say that Project Camelot (B&K) is not genuine would surely mean a loss of interest in it, right?

Proof, evidence or convincing argument aside, I am happy to announce myself firmly on Bill & Kerrie's pro integrity campaign.

Almost any one of the WB's testimonies would be enough to keep my attention, so if only one of them is true, it is worth watching for the next truth to be revealed.

Ask yourself this, if you were film/interviewing a whistleblower and wanted to extract the most pertinent information, would you ask questions that Bill or Kerry do not?

This thread I believe, has shown that we can continue to have confidence in project camelot's "dynamic duo" because (if nothing else) of the very lack of evidence that they are anything but genuine.

Their interviewing & film making skills (which I believe is more to do with the cause of this thread) will I'm sure improve the more they get to do them.

However when reporting on this sort of material the content is always going to outdo the quality.

Namaste.
Consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:35 AM   #116
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauwalton@rocketmail.com View Post
I know Bill, he is genuine, believe me.
i would hope you wouldn't want anyone to believe you just because you say so. quite the contrary, i tell people 'don't take my word for it. find out for yourself.'
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote