Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:01 PM   #1
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Default What if?? Would like your input please

Ok this is a first for me - normally being very shy of standing out too much - let alone start my own thread!!! But aftermuch soul searching and weighing up the pros and cons of it all (yesi 'm a libran lol) have decided i HAVE to state whats on my mind and invite others opinions not as an argument of intention but to help me (and others) arrive at my own truth.

I tend to feel and understand things intuitively when reading or watching the various interviews with contactees etc. One thing that has continually niggled at me is that even the so called " benevolent beings " - all seem to lack something that i believe to be an inheritantly human trait and also a divine trait - and that is COMPASSION.

Now if we are indeed a byproduct of some "form" birthed by earth/nature and genetically added to by alien intervention (which i do happen to believe to be very much a reality) then my conclusion is that COMPASSION is one of the things inherent to our natural state and not that of our caring overseers.

Or in another light what if the product (us) became greater than the sum of the two parts?

What if we are actually more powerful than those watching us? What if we are the key? That for the first time some part of consciousness could actually stand outside of itself and at the same time be part of the wonderful unity of nature/cosmos/god - whatever you wish to call it. What if the part of us that has led us to distance ourself from nature is genetically alien (ie our ego perhaps?)- and the part of us that so desperately longs to belong and to be at one with nature/god is the inherently human part?

As one who has always described myself as head in the clouds and feet firmly on mother earth - the question i ask now is - do i look to the clouds for guidance and an answer or look to my feet?? lol

I dont know it this is extremely naive of me but i have a very hard time trusting in any of these alien beings benevolent or otherwise. If we are led to believe that just by "imagining" a different timeline and if we were to all be able to ascend spontaneously - then why would there be any need for a groundcrew at all? I know that was a grossly simplified version of events but the heart of the matter is the same.

One thing in particular from Miriam's interview - she mentioned the ET's showing of the earth and human's evolution and said that the first few times we evolved nothing was of value?? Value to whom? Certainly not us? What was the "value" they WERE looking for?

Do we need help in ascending or maybe some significant other does?

While i believe very deeply in the ascension of the soul and total power of love - i find it very hard to differentiate between myself and everything around me. I find it hard to believe that we are all exactly where we "Chose" to be - ie that the starving child in africa "chose" to be there - anymore than the battery hen "chose" to be there or that the amazon river "chose" to be plundered. This is because i have compassion and empathy for ALL around me - not just human souls.

So in this time of great change and being asked to make choices - my best answer so far is to choose to protect my humanity and to stand up for it and to nurture it. Not for one moment do i mean to protect the way humanity currently conducts itself - i mean to protect that 'spark" that makes us human in the first place. That spark that connects us to the planet that gave birth to us.

This is all a bit garbled and disjointed - but i hope you can sift thru it all and please dont take it as a statement of fact - just a means to start a healthy debate and i welcome any input. I'm sure there are many who could put this a lot more articulately than i have!!

Thank you for this opportunity

Love always

The Rabbit
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What if?? Would like your input please

I think the perceived lack of compassion is due to the fact that we are supposed to be taking responsibility for our own actions and co-creation, so it cant be on show or on tap all the time.

However isnt compassion a sort of subset of love - because love trumps everything! We should know, because lots of wise people tell us, that we are all loved and cherished more than we can ever know or comprehend with our human minds. I certainly feel that we are loved in such a manner.

However, we have freewill to mess up. We are in the school of hard knocks, and live in a world that means that the better we get, the more instant the karma - to keep us on the balanced path.

Do you know (I expect you do) that we can ask for help and get it? That way when the help comes freewill is not being infringed. If you dont ask, you dont get - I expect special circumstances call for special intervention, but I mean in general day to day life.

The other day I was running a long cable under a long table by myself and it got caught halfway down. I was wiggling and jerking the cable to try to free it, and I did that for about 10 times before I remembered I could ask, and as soon as I did, it came free! I find myself asking for angelic helping hands more and more frequently and the impacts are miraculous.

So I think that our guardians and watchers do not lack compassion. It just that it has to stay bottled up until I/you/we invoke it.

However, once you start weilding the big-guns and acting on a wider scale, then the corresponding karmic kick-back is proportionately increased. I guess we can ask for help with that too!

I know I haven't address all your points. I loved reading your post, and the way it made me think. Bless you for that.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:33 PM   #3
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:39 PM   #4
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou for your reply Anchor. I hear what you are saying. And I do feel i have guardians and watchers and i do feel the love - but me being me i have to ask the question "by whom"? lol the old existential question!!

Thank you also Alexandra particularly your comment on the word ascension - i also share that dislike of the word as not being quite the right term for the experience it is meant to denote.

I am interested that you said some aliens have compassion. I am looking for confirmation of this since my only personal experience with such has been totally devoid of compassion or maybe i was/am in denial. And no i am not proclaiming to have been given any warnings or messages or anything of the like. Its not something I ever talk about a lot (again maybe i am in denial). My experience actually resulted in the birth of a much wanted and much loved child but also in the death of another unborn child (stillborn). I myself am not aware or conscious of any other episodes in my life but my child is - and this troubles me. Like i said this is not something i have been able to share very often and this is why i have decided to bring it up on here among people who are open minded and may be able to help.

I feel certain i am at some sort of turning point right now and questioning everything i think feel and do. Am i trying to ground myself too much? Should my lesson be to love the very things i intuitively distrust? Do i take it as a gift or a dilemma or a lesson to be learnt??

I KNOW i have something very important to do - i just dont know what it is yet - but i am sure i am on the road to discovering that very thing and that rambling my thoughts out loud on here is someway going to help towards that .

Thank you again for listening to me and your kind replies.

Before I got to post this reply - I am yet again reminded of where my feet are - had to go and clean up after a kitten that missed the kitty litter tray!!!! lol you have to laugh
Old 09-26-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevieve View Post
I dont know it this is extremely naive of me but i have a very hard time trusting in any of these alien beings benevolent or otherwise. If we are led to believe that just by "imagining" a different timeline and if we were to all be able to ascend spontaneously - then why would there be any need for a groundcrew at all? I know that was a grossly simplified version of events but the heart of the matter is the same.
Why would it be naive to not trust? Trust proceeds from belief and being naive.

Imagining a timeline or this or that does not change anything except for what the impression of reality is. Reality is and imagination is a by product, not a source, like the ego is an interface to the material brain terminal who receives information based on the life plan that is assigned to it.

So, what people do, what they believe, what they associate to, is the use of human energy made to vibrate to its psychological association with the incoming messages that use channels allowing for thoughts, imagination and dreams.

Thought forms don't create anything. A form, already is a creation. Thought energy, which is pre-personal and pre-dates the form, is a creative energy, but it does not originate from the ego.

The form is adjusted to fit with emotional pulses that vibrate positively or negatively, creating a sense of great intimacy with the thought form and providing an evaluation of it as being good or bad. Furthermore, it is amplified by the reflexion mechanism that prevents the inquisitive ray of the mind to escape this sphere to join the source of the energy of thoughts and receive information. The reflexion happens when that ray hits the periphery of the memory that contains the experimenter in incarnation, effectively reducing his awareness to the field of the known and effectively excluding his awareness from his field of inexperience.

And it is the field of inexperience that is important. What we know, we know already. What is important is what we don't know.

This quarantine system frustrates the ego who is then forced to seek outside of himself for answers. And answers that come to him also proceed form another person's mental organization that is based on the same architecture as his.

If the incoming information vibrates according to the receiver's own pre-set reaction filters, that it is in harmony with his own emotional evaluation, he will take it as truth. If not, he will take it as some sort of lie, deception or heresy. This means that the information will be compared to what the receiver believes he knows for purpose of accepting or rejecting the communication. Which in turn means that people don't really listen. They don't try and see what is meant but rather evaluate by their thoughts' standards, which do not originate from them, evaluate the apparent validity of the statements. If the statements are not judged to be valid, they are argued or scorned, and so on.

All this to say that people that vibrate positively, by their emotions, to the same information, tend to get together and promote the ideas behind this positive reception.

When people say that they can create their future by thinking about a form of future desirable to them, they are using a dysfunctional interpretation of what they perceive thoughts to be.

The origin of thoughts is a ray of energy that emanates from the origin of consciousness, very far from this world. This point of origin is a universal intelligence that does not reside in our conceptualization of time and space and that acts as an interface between the absolute source of consciousness and the consciousness of the incarnated. That energy is effectively an energy that holds the power of creation.

But that energy having not its origin in the ego, the ego being at the low end of the phone line, the ego has no power or authority over it.

But.

When we say that 'we' create our reality, in truth we are referring to that universal intelligence, who really is us, on an other plane, within the multi-dimensional axis of human consciousness. So, it is 'we' on those planes, and not 'we' the egos, who have that power.

This said. The manipulation of the energy of thoughts diverts its power for the benefit of other systemic realities. While man is asleep on this globe, his energy is used up by other intelligences that interfere with the vibration, or the energy, and inject subjective forms of no power except in their capacity to act as a form of auto-hypnosis for the ego.

And the visitors on this planet know this and exacerbate certain aspects of the spiritual soul to fulfil their own agenda.

So, all in all, I would not say that you are naive at all, but rather that you have an intuition grounded in your energy, energy that is a pool of intelligence outside of the form.

In other words, you are more intelligent than someone who would jump for the first delusion. It takes a healthy dose of scepticism when faced with everything coming our way. And it will get much worst.

Your intuition is your best friend right now.

By the way, when talking about intuition, I am excluding instincts from the formula.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:30 PM   #6
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting post and question, here is my take:

As far as compassion, I am reminded of how wildlife parks and rangers work to save species of animals we care about and find worthy of saving as humans. We shoot tranquilizers darts at them, drag them in a truck, do a medical examination of them, tag them and then set them free again in a safer area so they can have a higher quality of life. Barring the relocation it sounds like some abduction scenarios to me.

We certainly feel compassion for that bear or tiger….yet I doubt they realize it as they probably see it as an intrusion. Yet the park rangers and wildlife parks, and their efforts are born from compassion. Maybe the alien intervention “seems” to lack compassion, but I bet it is because we simply don’t understand the bigger picture….yet.

I don’t necessarily think this as a blanket explanation for any of this…just a perspective that could be applied on a case by case basis as you see fit. And honestly, I simply do not know.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:39 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Heretic.......what a wonderful way to explain it

I too am just waking up and when I see this thread, I had to read it as it has crossed my mind

The question and all the answers cleared so much in my mind
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:53 PM   #8
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:04 PM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevieve View Post
Ok this is a first for me - normally being very shy of standing out too much - let alone start my own thread!!! But aftermuch soul searching and weighing up the pros and cons of it all (yesi 'm a libran lol) have decided i HAVE to state whats on my mind and invite others opinions not as an argument of intention but to help me (and others) arrive at my own truth.

I tend to feel and understand things intuitively when reading or watching the various interviews with contactees etc. One thing that has continually niggled at me is that even the so called " benevolent beings " - all seem to lack something that i believe to be an inheritantly human trait and also a divine trait - and that is COMPASSION.

Now if we are indeed a byproduct of some "form" birthed by earth/nature and genetically added to by alien intervention (which i do happen to believe to be very much a reality) then my conclusion is that COMPASSION is one of the things inherent to our natural state and not that of our caring overseers.

Or in another light what if the product (us) became greater than the sum of the two parts?

What if we are actually more powerful than those watching us? What if we are the key? That for the first time some part of consciousness could actually stand outside of itself and at the same time be part of the wonderful unity of nature/cosmos/god - whatever you wish to call it. What if the part of us that has led us to distance ourself from nature is genetically alien (ie our ego perhaps?)- and the part of us that so desperately longs to belong and to be at one with nature/god is the inherently human part?

As one who has always described myself as head in the clouds and feet firmly on mother earth - the question i ask now is - do i look to the clouds for guidance and an answer or look to my feet?? lol

One thing in particular from Miriam's interview - she mentioned the ET's showing of the earth and human's evolution and said that the first few times we evolved nothing was of value?? Value to whom? Certainly not us? What was the "value" they WERE looking for?

Do we need help in ascending or maybe some significant other does?

While i believe very deeply in the ascension of the soul and total power of love - i find it very hard to differentiate between myself and everything around me. I find it hard to believe that we are all exactly where we "Chose" to be - ie that the starving child in africa "chose" to be there - anymore than the battery hen "chose" to be there or that the amazon river "chose" to be plundered. This is because i have compassion and empathy for ALL around me - not just human souls.

So in this time of great change and being asked to make choices - my best answer so far is to choose to protect my humanity and to stand up for it and to nurture it. Not for one moment do i mean to protect the way humanity currently conducts itself - i mean to protect that 'spark" that makes us human in the first place. That spark that connects us to the planet that gave birth to us.

This is all a bit garbled and disjointed - but i hope you can sift thru it all and please dont take it as a statement of fact - just a means to start a healthy debate and i welcome any input. I'm sure there are many who could put this a lot more articulately than i have!!

Thank you for this opportunity

Love always

The Rabbit
No one releases the baby chick from its egg or the butterfly from cocoon.Conflict and struggle are the great teachers.

The agony of the soul upon the cross of matter is not the agony of death, but the agony of birth. Only to him who has found his life by losing it is the mystery comprehensible by the few.
The seed of divinity is planted in man and nourished by him through right thought and right actions which makes him a constant gardener.
Man is the philisophical midwife in the bringing forth of his own higher self not aliens. We have work to do and its internal, and until we do that work,. the doors of the temple will be shut. Aliens are another outward distraction. The only limitations that we have are self imposed.
What can we learn from being rescued? Those who seek external answers and rescue are LOST.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #10
Norval
Banned

Genevieve
While most people take the bible to be religious, it is not. There is a reason you look to
the clouds. It is written that Jesus will return "in the clouds", just as he left. I doubt it will
be on a donkey.

Here is a thread I started on this topic, I hope it will help.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2094

Keep searching, keep questioning, and keep looking up.

Norval L. Cunningham
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:42 PM   #11
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you again for all your replies. I may have jumped the gun a bit with my first post. I have only just got to listen to the last half of Miriam's interview which resonated a lot better with me. I was pleased to hear her say that the "others" also wanted to know god not that they were god.

That being said i especially thank you Richard for your indepth explanation. You put into words what my intuition tries to verbalise (and has much difficulty doing so!) It is precisely that "universal intelligence" you speak about that i wish to preserve/remain in touch with or move towards. I dont merely wish to have another person agree with my viewpoint - otherwise why bother asking a question?

I loved your analogy Heretic - as an original "farm girl" myself it is a parallel that has been glaringly obvious to me for years. Come muelsing time i assigned myself the task of needling the lambs because i knew i would do it gently!! lol The question i had to ask myself at about the same age is - are we doing any of this to genuinely HELP those aniimals?? We tell ourselves - oh yes it saves them from horrific fly strike later in life and such but ultimately we do it to increase productivity on a human level.

Same as the interference of the park rangers etc Are we doing that to save those animals per se - or because WE can't bear the thought of a planet without those wonderful creatures in it?? Who wants a world populated by ONLY humans?

While i abhor what we humans are currently doing to our planet (home) i have always found it a very self righteous and egotistical notion that WE can and should save the planet - i truly believe she will survive very well on her own - the big question is whether WE will survive? Just as when the farmer leaves the farm the land reverts back extremely well in a suprisingly short time - the only casualtiess being the domesticated animals and most of them even survive quite well without us!

We believe we are acting compassionately but under what agenda?

What is compassion to me Alexandra?? Wow good question!! Compassion itself is probably better described as total empathy to me. What you feel i feel - as opposed to i love you. Recognising we are one - very hard to do with a small lamb granted!! especially when i dont know what signals he receives from me!! We are one but NOT the same species. However genuine compassion is recognised across any human boudaries - age, race, culture - it is something that we can "instinctively" feel
A baby is born without language, limited movement and cognition BUT that baby feels love and feels danger from other people around. Now IF these beings are part of us - i would expect that resonance of compassion to be felt. And it seems to be a rare feeling among contactees regardless of how much knowledge they received.

I guess what i am trying to concude here is that it is a great analogy and the idea of anything being our caretakers or us being the caretakers of this earth sounds too much like a farm to me.

Thanks again you are all wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 03:59 PM   #12
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you 777!!! And Norval!!! Wow - i am looking into that thread right now hun. My poor old brain is screaming no more input and my innervoice is going keep going keep going!!! lol

I realise i'm talking my head off here but i know i am in the right place. I was so hesitant of placing this post in the first place - there are so many people who are better qualified than me to ask but i am so glad i had the courage to do so and i feel privileged to receive so many genuine replies.

One of my earliest memories is of my grandfather stopping digging in the garden to drop down to eye level and tell me "keep asking questions ..... and you will go a long way" obviously i had asked him another question!! but i can't for the life of me remember what that one was!!! lol

Thanks again and i really DO love you all !!!
Old 09-26-2008, 04:19 PM   #13
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful observations and explanations, Richard. One could say that you sound somewhat detached and without compassion because there is a certain vibration in wisdom or truth that does not resonate with some who have interpreted compassion/love/empathy to be a vibration or emotion which appeals to and resonates with the denser vibrations of ego. The ultimate compassion and love is to allow other beings to be who they are.

I would say from my experience that ego does not disappear as long as one is in a body, any body on any plane or dimension that is separated from the source. From years of travelling out of body on many other planes or dimensions, in time and no time, I have found that there are always agendas and some level of ego even if one discovers and taps into the power of love and is able to use it as the ultimate weapon or tool in overcoming or merging with and changing those beings who have an agenda that seems negative or destructive. Whether or not those beings were a projection of my fears or were attracted by my fears, I don't really know and I have so far concluded that the answer is not of any importance or relevance. It could have been both. Until I finally tapped into the ultimate power of love when travelling out of body, it was sometimes very scary (to my ego). After that I had and have no fear of anything.

The only time I experienced complete rest and wholeness was when I once went to and became the source and watched the creation. The source sent out separated parts of itself in patterns of light and love. The source is the vibration we call love although not the love that most of us interpret it to be within our human lives and minds. It is an unlimited love and a particular vibrational frequency that has little to do with emotion until it is interpreted by the separated parts, us. Unless the source gave these parts of itself free will, it would not have been able to experience anything other than itself, so we, the separated parts, not only have the full power of the source, including creation and destruction, our memories of our power are greater or lesser depending on the vibrational density of the location of our bodies and/or our souls. When we separate our souls and travel to other densities we still travel within a "body", it can take many forms and can merge with other separated consciousnesses in order to become more of itself, ourselves.

When I first began merging with other consciousnesses I thought something of myself might be lost, but I became greater and more whole though still as my*self*. I trust all entities separated from the source to be exactly who they are and to function at the level of consciousness they are temporarily inhabiting, and I also know that all of them, including all of us, have an agenda. If that agenda is not in harmony with my agenda, I will do what I have to do to fulfill my agenda and to block or change theirs. "Ay, but there's the rub!" Until we have "shuffled off this mortal coil" how do we know what their agenda is, much less what our agenda really is?

I don't know. I find it easier to suspend my belief systems and trust everyone to do the best they can with what they have to work with, including myself. This essentially means that I neither believe nor disbelieve anyone, but I appreciate all viewpoints and experiences. Some resonate better with me and I tend to look more closely at these because they make me "happier".

I definitely agree with Genevieve that even the seemingly loving and compassionate EBE's have agendas and we, as humans, have the ability to cooperate with them to any extent we feel is beneficial to us, or to be free of their agendas and follow our own hearts and minds and souls. We have the ultimate power and nothing can stand against that power when we tap into it.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:45 PM   #14
khokseda

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
No one releases the baby chick from its egg or the butterfly from cocoon.Conflict and struggle are the great teachers.

The agony of the soul upon the cross of matter is not the agony of death, but the agony of birth. Only to him who has found his life by losing it is the mystery comprehensible by the few.
The seed of divinity is planted in man and nourished by him through right thought and right actions which makes him a constant gardener.
Man is the philisophical midwife in the bringing forth of his own higher self not aliens. We have work to do and its internal, and until we do that work,. the doors of the temple will be shut. Aliens are another outward distraction. The only limitations that we have are self imposed.
What can we learn from being rescued? Those who seek external answers and rescue are LOST.
Ironically, your external answer here (YES! 777) came as a mirror of her Higher Self to get grounded to start from SOMEWHERE, huh? So you are in essence rescuing her . . . she has to DECIDE on a "belief system."

We obviously cannot create ourselves . . . so Divinity is in us (to be developed or rather RE-cognized . . . and we are in Divinity). BUT we are NOT the Creator, we cannot create ourselves! When you start reaching upwards and get some recognizable response - - well even then, most of us don't believe it! After enough RE-cognition of the response/answers (and He always answers - - just as All are Chosen, but few are willing to MEET THE CONDITIONS . . .

We communicate with symbols here and without the smile, body language communication, it is difficult to get us all on the same wavelength.

What we need to be developing on this board is UNIFIED PURPOSE - - we are here in this thread discussing the belief paradigm/structure of reality. We are in illusion, but while we are here (says the Course), it would be unworthy to waste its purpose by denying the physical or the body. We are a spirit in a body having experience. My PATH is A Course in Miracles. To be miracle-minded while noting the bleeding, starving masses is something I recently have had to come to terms with. It is overwhelming! But let's don't be arrogant! That is not our purpose. Our purpose is to unify in purpose here and grant that the suffering be stopped, in terms of this paradigm - - this DECEPTION!

It is good this comes up to clarify! We don't want to WORSHIP the ETs that will be helping us because we have been not only deceived, but because they have held the cards since HIStory began! As it gets unraveled, it feels like our BELIEF SYSTEM that was comfortable is dying and so we get afraid...... that's the time to affirm positively or call on your Higher Self by BEING your Higher Self...... I AM NOT DIVINELY GUIDED AND PROTECTED, for example, stay in meditation . . .

iT IS DIFFICULT AT THE MOMENT BUT WE MUST TRY TO BE ON THE BOARD ABOUT THE PRIORITY AT THE MOMENT WITHOUT PUSHING ASIDE INSIGHTS THAT COME UP THAT MAY BE ENTERING TO PREPARE US FOR THE NEXT PHASE OF THIS SHIFT. WE MUST TRY TO SKIP OVER catering to the whims of our ego . . . Unity means

Unified Purpose - -

Priority --- what is this right now? My God! It's my idea and I 've got to work on it too. See introduced thread in a few.............. Love to Ya
Old 09-26-2008, 05:11 PM   #15
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

ahhh khokseda, wise words and I am very fond of ACIM

it is an axiom of mine that when we are in unity we choose to enter duality only to find ourselves striving for unity again

HAH!

the ego is unavoidable, otherwise personal experience is impossible

it isn't the destination that is important at all, the road IS the destination

Last edited by Heretic; 09-26-2008 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Changed yellow ink to red for those using Mint Theme
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:30 PM   #16
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Genevieve,
Just had to say that I also believe that us "humans" are special, because
of our "compassion" that is attached to our spark.

But that being said, my thoughts on the lack of compassion brought me to
the conclusion that it is like a "tough love" situation.

The hardest part of living life is to watch someone you love trying their
hardest to surive in this world, only to be knocked down again, and again.
And in your heart, because you love them, you know that they have to figure some things out for themselves, or they will not be ready for the next step.

So we step back, take a breath, and watch with glee as they do eventually take that step all on their own, while getting closer and closer to their own
personal achievements.

And, like parents, God help the person or persons that would like to do harm
to our children, because, that is when WE WILL STEP IN.

We are wiser then we think we are. We just are in the throngs of growing into ourselves, and because of our compassion in this form, we will be ready and able to go forward towards our higher self, once we have let go of this human form.

love & light
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:59 PM   #17
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyV View Post
Wonderful observations and explanations, Richard. One could say that you sound somewhat detached and without compassion because there is a certain vibration in wisdom or truth that does not resonate with some who have interpreted compassion/love/empathy to be a vibration or emotion which appeals to and resonates with the denser vibrations of ego. The ultimate compassion and love is to allow other beings to be who they are.

I would say from my experience that ego does not disappear as long as one is in a body, any body on any plane or dimension that is separated from the source. From years of travelling out of body on many other planes or dimensions, in time and no time, I have found that there are always agendas and some level of ego even if one discovers and taps into the power of love and is able to use it as the ultimate weapon or tool in overcoming or merging with and changing those beings who have an agenda that seems negative or destructive. Whether or not those beings were a projection of my fears or were attracted by my fears, I don't really know and I have so far concluded that the answer is not of any importance or relevance. It could have been both. Until I finally tapped into the ultimate power of love when travelling out of body, it was sometimes very scary (to my ego). After that I had and have no fear of anything.

The only time I experienced complete rest and wholeness was when I once went to and became the source and watched the creation. The source sent out separated parts of itself in patterns of light and love. The source is the vibration we call love although not the love that most of us interpret it to be within our human lives and minds. It is an unlimited love and a particular vibrational frequency that has little to do with emotion until it is interpreted by the separated parts, us. Unless the source gave these parts of itself free will, it would not have been able to experience anything other than itself, so we, the separated parts, not only have the full power of the source, including creation and destruction, our memories of our power are greater or lesser depending on the vibrational density of the location of our bodies and/or our souls. When we separate our souls and travel to other densities we still travel within a "body", it can take many forms and can merge with other separated consciousnesses in order to become more of itself, ourselves.

When I first began merging with other consciousnesses I thought something of myself might be lost, but I became greater and more whole though still as my*self*. I trust all entities separated from the source to be exactly who they are and to function at the level of consciousness they are temporarily inhabiting, and I also know that all of them, including all of us, have an agenda. If that agenda is not in harmony with my agenda, I will do what I have to do to fulfill my agenda and to block or change theirs. "Ay, but there's the rub!" Until we have "shuffled off this mortal coil" how do we know what their agenda is, much less what our agenda really is?

I don't know. I find it easier to suspend my belief systems and trust everyone to do the best they can with what they have to work with, including myself. This essentially means that I neither believe nor disbelieve anyone, but I appreciate all viewpoints and experiences. Some resonate better with me and I tend to look more closely at these because they make me "happier".

I definitely agree with Genevieve that even the seemingly loving and compassionate EBE's have agendas and we, as humans, have the ability to cooperate with them to any extent we feel is beneficial to us, or to be free of their agendas and follow our own hearts and minds and souls. We have the ultimate power and nothing can stand against that power when we tap into it.

Nancy

Hello Nancy,
Welcome
Wonderful post, it resonated in my being.
I couldn't have said it better.
Namaste!
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #18
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Genevieve
While most people take the bible to be religious, it is not. There is a reason you look to
the clouds. It is written that Jesus will return "in the clouds", just as he left. I doubt it will
be on a donkey.

Here is a thread I started on this topic, I hope it will help.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2094

Keep searching, keep questioning, and keep looking up.

Norval L. Cunningham
When you say the bible is NOT 'Religious' what are you saying?

I ask because many mix up Religion with Spirituality. OR...They think they both mean the same exact thing.
I believe the bible is very Religious (Controlling) but not as much toward preaching Spirituality.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:08 PM   #19
Norval
Banned

Old Dood, we can take that up elsewhere and I don't want to "hijack this thread", but I
can also add this for Genevieve, that it is about government, a monarchy to be exact, a
Kingdom, one that spans the created galaxies of our universe. The bible was
"religionized", when it is not at all about religion, but about what Jesus said it was, a
Kingdom of the Heavens. About an intergalactic government. From what I have read, it
sure beats the hell out of most of these governments on earth.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:13 PM   #20
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Old Dood, we can take that up elsewhere and I don't want to "hijack this thread",
Well, I just wanted to be 'clear' to what you are referring to.
Those two terms can be confusing to many and misinterpeted.

I was not trying to high-jack anything...
Old 09-29-2008, 01:56 AM   #21
moonwalker22
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I live in phoenix arizona - I also lived for five years in Sedona

Genevieve - what a beautiful post.What a fascinating idea that the the sum (us) may be greater than its parts. Hopeful. Inspiring. I , also, see a lack of compassion on the part of some ETs. ( not that I've met any). I have read every book on the abduction experience i could find over the last twenty years. Betty and Barney Hill, Bud Hopkins book,s Wheitley Strieber, Linda Howe's high strangness, David Mack,and many others. I have a psychological background and what disturbed me was the long-term psychological effects on a generation, or more, of people, many of whom had deeply tramatic experiences. Many of whom are dealing with PTS without recall. I have wondered if the world we are seeing now, the effects of mass -conciousness, is not somehow connected to the abduction trauma, which seemed to begin sometime in the 1940's and is on-going. That generation is now running the world. I remember when my son was born and they pit him in my arms - that mind-blowing heart chakra opening! I did not know I could love anything that much! He's 30 now, and I still feel that way. Seeing your beloved child struggle to learn their lessons, and seeing their pain and knowing you can't intervene is one of lifes toughest lessons to me. But seeing your beloved child abducted or subjected to violence, is not the same. LIfes lessons can be very painful, expecially for a young, sensitive, intellegent, open hearted being. But people don't recover from some traumas. Anyway, your gentle, questioning post unlifted me. Bless you.
moonwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote