Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:24 AM   #126
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We are not one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Back to the topic of veggie vs. flesh eaters. I am vegetarian. I eat dairy and eggs. I'm still a young enough woman to need iron. I don't need meat at all. The vitamin b12 issue is solved with dairy and eggs. So here is one thing I have noticed twice after switching from flesh to fresh: the smell of decaying meat on the breath of carnivores is really really bad. I can't even sit at the symphony next to carnivore friends anymore. Anyone else have that problem? What do you say to them without hurting their feelings? "Here, have a breath mint, Bacteria Breath?"Go back to Jurrasic Park, T-Rex.

no problems here .. Ill sit with anybody. I like to sit with the homeless on the streets and talk about life. even thow thay reek from not showing or booze. and I can go to the symphony and sit to some stuffy high society overachiever... who reeks of perfume or clone.. overpowering everything in the room ..even the cigars and cigs...
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:30 AM   #127
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, then, I'll start a boneless chicken farm!
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:31 AM   #128
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Okay, then, I'll start a boneless chicken farm!
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:22 PM   #129
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I
Quote:
t is contrary to human dignity to cause animals to suffer and die. ~Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2418

Those who eat meat break the Five Constant Virtues.

1. Killing animals to satisfy our taste is inhumane.

2. Killing animals, causing separation in their family, in order to feed our relatives are unrighteous.

3. Making befoul food offering from animal meat to the deities is disrespectful.

4. Praising the eating of animals as if it is God‟s gift so as to justify the killing of animals is unwise.

5. Lure and trick animals into the snare is untruthful. Worldly people must keep the five constant virtues; breaking these intentionally is to break the moral principles.

And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat.

~ Genesis, Holy Bible[/b][/color]

If the catholic church really cared for the animals then they put more into them then humanity. They are largely responsible more more deaths on this earth then all the wars put together . If you observe the native american indian he eat flesh its about nature they never killed an anmial for fun they did it for food and shelter Skins were used as shelter and clothing Bones were fashioned into tools and the meat eaten. The asked for permission of the creator to kill before they did it. When they cut a tree down they would ask the tree first. The only took what they needed . When is the last time some one had supper with the POPE I bet you he is eating meat
Old 09-10-2009, 11:55 PM   #130
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Do we really want to be all "one"? Is this a "New Age" trap? Is this the "hivemind" or the "borg". A trick? They are full of them that's for sure.

We left the oneness of "God" to travel out and experience for the Creator.

Well, maybe this is the time of the "in breath" of God, or maybe it's a trick.

I dunno. I am most wary of "movements" that have a lot of energy, money and personalities behind them.

I was just going to start a thread with this question when this thread appeared.

Many Blessings and be very careful out there,
Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #131
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Something really strange about the Mayan's... they were meat eaters and participated in ritualistic blood sacrifice!!!!!!

So if they had this special ability to design a calendar that would predict the end of days... who were they practicing this blood ritual too???????

And why would vegetarians believe in 2012?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:18 AM   #132
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

so would it be better to sit next to Hitler at the symphony ( vegetarian) or Donna Eden, meat eater?
In fact Donna Eden wouldn't be alive without meat.
She is an energy healer of some repute and radiates love and compassion, maybe she's just not a noble being
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/deden.htm

Thank god we are NOT all one and I totally agree with you Karen about watching out for the new age agenda.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #133
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
so would it be better to sit next to Hitler at the symphony ( vegetarian) or Donna Eden, meat eater?
In fact Donna Eden wouldn't be alive without meat.
She is an energy healer of some repute and radiates love and compassion, maybe she's just not a noble being
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/deden.htm

Thank god we are NOT all one and I totally agree with you Karen about watching out for the new age agenda.
EDIT: Never mind - I gave in and watched it. Thank you so much. I needed this. The downward spiral in my body has been quite depressing. I can think of dozens of people to share this with. I studied energy medicine years ago, but never really used it. Donna was allergic to everything except meat and milk products. The animal FAT is very important. This feeds the nerves. She was missing 3 enzymes to digest plant food. She was sick with many things, tuberculosis, multiple sclerosis, breast cancer, and more. The doctors said she was terminal. Best day of her life. She soon discovered the energy flow in her body. The spleen meridian (metabolize food) was not working and triple warmer (fight or flight) was on overdrive. She healed herself and is now vibrant, radiant, smiling and laughing - and teaching others. Heal autism, heal learning problems, heal Alzheimers, heal strokes, heal auto immune diseases. Cure cancer! Learn to live in the sea of electromagnetic and microwave pollution and toxins < that's one of the biggies for me.

You can learn it in a 3 hour class, or a 5 day class, or on her DVDs and can see lots on youtube. And she confirms - as far a diet, everyone is different - listen to your body! http://innersource.net

Oringal post.
Can you summarize her story about meat-eating? I have spent so much time listening to interviews lately - I'm swimming in swirling info and behind on important 3D tasks.

I really don't believe that line that everyone can exist just fine as vegan. You don't have to eat flesh - milk and eggs provide several important nutrients not found in vegetation.

Some people do very well as vegan - and I think it's a frequency matter - and most people just aren't there yet. People nearly kill themselves by not listening to their bodies. Maybe you only need animal foods once a month - just listen. For sure most of us can increase plant intake and see good benefit. Vegan is fantastic as a cleansing diet for many, but long term, it's a disaster.

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 09:46 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:41 AM   #134
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Do we really want to be all "one"? Is this a "New Age" trap? Is this the "hivemind" or the "borg". A trick? They are full of them that's for sure.

We left the oneness of "God" to travel out and experience for the Creator.

Well, maybe this is the time of the "in breath" of God, or maybe it's a trick.

I dunno. I am most wary of "movements" that have a lot of energy, money and personalities behind them.

I was just going to start a thread with this question when this thread appeared.

Many Blessings and be very careful out there,
Karen
I don't want to be one with everyone, I like being an individual
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:48 AM   #135
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I don't want to be one with everyone, I like being an individual
And you do a VERY good job at it Swanny!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #136
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

You are most welcome Karen and that's a really good summary of the Donna Eden interview. Also, like you, I have some real problems with the emf stuff, which is a drag when researching on the net.
The two things I have heard of that seem to protect from this are MEMON http://www.memon.eu/
and Ray-guard, though I know next to nothing on the Ray- guard .
A friend of mine who has been seriously ill from mercury poisoning for the past 16 years of his life has been doing intensive healing modalities which are finally beginning to have some effect while using the MEMON as a whole house emf protector. It is a device being used/endorsed by Dr Deitrich Klinghardt ,a well respected neurologist dealing with persisitent illness, autism, MS , ahlzheimers, merc.poisoning etc. Shame its damned expensive.
I like that Donna Eden said we just have to adapt, but some things are really an extra strain. The wicked thing is, all these cell phones /towers /electronic devices could operate on frequencies that actually promoted health.

In its own way this thread has been really useful.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #137
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Since this thread is about eating meat vs. being a vegetarian (Even though it's got a very different kind of title), I have started a new thread here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16407

to discuss Oneness vs. Borg mind sameness - I would make the point that they really are polar opposites.

Consider your true individuality, your divine individuality, is not based on the illusion of separation, rather it is based on who you are in Oneness with the infinite rather than fighting to maintain the illusion that you are separate from it.

Feel free to follow up on that thread with a discussion of Oneness, individuality and sameness.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:09 AM   #138
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: We are not one!

Giants in Cattle Industry Agree to Help Fight Deforestation http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/07/wo...rest.html?_r=2
krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:11 AM   #139
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Since this thread is about eating meat vs. being a vegetarian (Even though it's got a very different kind of title), I have started a new thread here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16407

to discuss Oneness vs. Borg mind sameness - I would make the point that they really are polar opposites.

Consider your true individuality, your divine individuality, is not based on the illusion of separation, rather it is based on who you are in Oneness with the infinite rather than fighting to maintain the illusion that you are separate from it.

Feel free to follow up on that thread with a discussion of Oneness, individuality and sameness.
Thank you for you most inspiring words, I totally agree.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:26 AM   #140
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

We don't become everyone else, we just see we're interconnected with everyone and everything else, and therefore it's in our best interest to shine our light on everyone rather than trying to cause anything harm or take away from it.

Oneness is NOT sameness. Oneness IS.[/QUOTE]

Beautifully said!
Old 10-19-2009, 04:29 AM   #141
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Wormhole thank you for your words of wisdom.

Tags
vegan, vegetarian, veggo