Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-28-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFO Saved earth 100 years ago on suicide mission Fox news reports.

UFO Saved earth 100 years ago on suicide mission Fox news reports.

http://www.newser.com/story/60251/uf...scientist.html
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO Saved earth 100 years ago on suicide mission Fox news reports.

Go to page 14.... and read very carefully....

Then read the whole Journel.

here
http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J011.pdf

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:29 PM   #3
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much for the reference. This is going to prove very useful to me =)
Old 05-28-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this - very interesting reading
How did you find this reference?
Is it linked/verified?
Absolutely fascinating....

Googled - tons of refs, so off on another 'learning curve' (or not)
Crikey - the volumes of stuff we must read to get 'common denominators' is massive...

Last edited by Avid; 05-28-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #5
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Thanks for this - very interesting reading
How did you find this reference?
Is it linked/verified?
Absolutely fascinating....

Googled - tons of refs, so off on another 'learning curve' (or not)
Crikey - the volumes of stuff we must read to get 'common denominators' is massive...
My Pleasure...

Don't want to sound too corny but the reference found me (the proof is in the pudding so to speak) synchronicites galore for me at the moment!!!

Yes FACINATING to say the least...yes tons to read and lots to discern....

Read this thread to blow ur mind...http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...776#post140776

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:42 AM   #6
shred
Avalon Senior Member

--- SNIPPET FROM FOX WEBSITE ---
Dr. Yuri Labvin, president of the Tunguska Spatial Phenomenon Foundation, insists that an alien spacecraft sacrificed itself to prevent a gigantic meteor from slamming into the planet above Siberia on June 30, 1908.

The result was was the Tunguska event, a massive blast estimated at 15 megatons that downed 80 million trees over nearly 100 square miles. Eyewitnesses reported a bright light and a huge shock wave, but the area was so sparsely populated no one was killed.

Most scientists think the blast was caused by a meteorite exploding several miles above the surface. But Labvin thinks quartz slabs with strange markings found at the site are remnants of an alien control panel, which fell to the ground after the UFO slammed into the giant rock.

"We don't have any technologies that can print such kind of drawings on crystals," Labvin told the Macedonian International News Agency. "We also found ferrum silicate that can not be produced anywhere, except in space."

---end---

WOW ...this on fox news ?!? You dont usually see stuff like this on fox do we ? Makes one think

peace & love
Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:05 PM   #7
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Thats exactlly what I said when i first saw this Shred. I believe it may be part of the "disclosure program"( Govt putting this info out there to prepare us for them to relese the intel mainstream that alieans are real) Fox News is a tool. For them to report this would take some orders from some hire ups. Makes one think. Personally I caint wait. Ive never been contacted but i always tell every one I would be a voluntary obductee lol. I do know there real no jokes intended tho.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:17 PM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I suspect it probably was an EBT bioengineered time traveler robot.

You may want to watch this clip of Col. Corso's son who describes this along with a little bit about how it works. According to him our military have been time traveling for years. According to him the huge disclosure issue is around the ability to time travel.. but one can only go into the past.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57082051&hl=en

Last edited by Carol; 05-31-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:18 PM   #9
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Call me positive but i somehow doubt it was a manned ufo, re - suicide mission. If aliens are smart enough to fully utilise the amazing technical aspects of quartz then they would probably have known long enough in advance to send out an unmanned drone to take down the asteroid.

Theres also evidence of some form of missile being used in the Tungsta incident which was reportadly fired from a base in the region. Noone has ever been to the alleged base as the radiation readings are far beyond what a human can survive, even with the proper equipment.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:00 PM   #10
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting, but Fox News is such a propaganda tool I'd say it is disinformation.

I have a friend who is convinced that one of Tesla's inventions was the cause of the Tunguska event. I'll see if I can find a link.

Edit: Here's one link to the connection.

http://prometheus.al.ru/english/phis...n/tunguska.htm

Last edited by Illumination; 05-31-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Illumination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:16 PM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Fox a propaganda tool? No weh! Jk...

Yes, I would say this is a good hint, that the powers that be may want us to believe that the aliens in their UFOs are here to save us...

Maybe it's all part of the same illusion that something outside of ourselves will save us from ourselves... in this case, potentially a bunch of UFOs we have to 'evacuate' our own planet from... by our own free will... then who owns it? Oh yah, the "nice" aliens who are saving us from ourselves... go fox!

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 05-31-2009 at 10:18 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:56 PM   #12
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Well if one has a choice from being wiped out by a CME or climbing on board of a space ship... which choice do you think would be picked?

My sense is if they show up en mass - this planet is in for some deep, fast earth changes.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:13 AM   #13
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Now if that was my only choice, then I would definitely want to know more about this space ship I was being asked to board to, and if it was run by those who currently control things, I would rather choose the end of this embodiment...

I can understand the attraction to some sci-fi adventure rather than what appears to be the mundane life around here, however, I do think it's worth considering there is another choice that may far surpass either of those choices.

What if the other choice was to change my consciousness and ascend with this planet to a deeper and better reality to avoid any prophesied man made or cosmic calamities? What if I just had to work out my own 'stuff', or at least put the effort forth, which would in turn help change and save our own planet. This instead of hopping on some ship that whisk me away to who knows where?

Personally, I'm leaning towards doing the work on myself and ascending with this planet into a golden age rather than entertaining the possibility of abandoning ship and hoping my new alien overlords are nicer than my current ones...

I think it's worth considering that truly benevolent aliens understand that humanity is evolving and are not interested in interfering with our free will, rather they are looking forward to us taking back our power and raising up our own planet so that we can be a beacon of light to the rest of the galaxy, a shining star, rather than a dark planet. Perhaps benevolent aliens help us only from outside the earth's atmosphere and in the etheric because they know we have to learn our own inner strength rather than become dependent on them.

It may be only aliens with an agenda that are here to interfere with our evolution in the third dimension or astral directly and 'save us from ourselves'.

The creator may have a plan for raising up this planet and it may involve us realizing our own inner power, wisdom and love rather than continuing to seek solutions from outside of ourselves...

This is our beautiful, wonderful planet, and I'm personally not planning on giving it away to anyone or anything, rather helping it ascend in a wonderful and natural way and ascending with it.

What about you?

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 06-01-2009 at 01:34 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:25 AM   #14
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

ascension is good. transfiguration even better
Old 06-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #15
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I would guess that each one of us has a different definition for the word ascension...

I know even the false hiearchy, the Illuminati types, are working on what they call 'ascension' but is really just extending their dark existence by moving into a different dimension where they can continue their light stealing. What they don't factor in is that eventually the light will be shined on their shadow and they will be given the choice to either pay back all their karmic misuse or be consumed by that light. Whereas the true ascension of the right handed path, is the ascension to become a permanent spiritual being that has earned their eternal freedom within creation.

For me however, I use the word ascension to mean moving into a higher level of reality consciously. We are operating within a certain spectrum of vibration as physical beings in this world. We can ascend in consciousness and see through the illusions around us, without leaving our bodies. We can be in this world but not of this world. In that case, we can be unascended ascended masters. We simply have to surrender our own ego illusions while still in embodiment.

When I think of the earth's ascension, I do not believe the earth will disappear, I believe it will simple be quickened, (transfigured perhaps), so that the atoms and electrons that make up the planet, will be vibrating at a faster level. We can "ascend" with the earth, meaning, our own bodies also vibrate at this quickened level. in that case, we are ascending to wherever the earth is ascending to, but not out of our bodies, and we are still in the material realm, just a deeper reality within it.

I am not totally clear on what transfiguration is all about. I do not believe it would be possible without first ascending in consciousness, being an unascended ascended master basically, as Jesus demonstrated. I would guess it would help purify our physical bodies and help us move closer to perfection while still in embodiment.

What does transfiguration mean to you?