Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Reptilians and Mind Control

The following link is to a Coast to Coast program with George Noory interviewing Stewart Swerdlow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJw_C...eature=related. It seems that I'm becoming a bit of a reptilian hound. I don't like doing this...but I fear that there is a reptilian cancer growing on the human race...so to speak...although the reptilians(if they exist) probably think that humans are a cancer growing on THEIR PLANET...and must be enslaved and exterminated to SAVE THE EARTH...and the reptilian race. Perhaps EARTH CHANGES(with the help of nukes under the polar icecaps and major fault-lines?) will be their method of choice to accomplish population reduction. Just speculation...as always. I would much prefer to work cooperatively with them...on a planet Earth governed by responsible freedom...instead of tyranny, enslavement, and extermination.

Author Stewart Swerdlow spoke about a Reptilian race which lives underground and first came here over 800,000 years ago. This information was imparted to him, he claimed, during the 13 years he served as an experimental subject in a government-sponsored mind control project in Montauk, NY. Between 200,000 to 300,000 people were experimented on in Montauk, and most of them did not survive, he said. Now, mind control can be employed worldwide via satellites, he noted. Among the details Swerdlow shared about the Reptilians: They originated in the Draco star system, and arrived in our solar system via hollowed-out asteroids. They colonized a Pacific continent called Lemuria and later battled with the Atlanteans. Eventually they formed a hybrid race with the Atlanteans. It is from this group that the Illuminati or ruling families descended. There are seven different species in the Draco empire. One type has white segmented skin, cat-like eyes, wings, and a pronounced jaw and teeth. The Illuminati are planning a "staged alien invasion" to trick people into forming a one-world government and they'll use holographic technology to project imaginary battles, Swerdlow warned. Ultimately, they seek to send millions of people out to colonize habitable moons of Jupiter and Saturn, he added.

This interview link was previously posted on a thread...but the link no longer works...is archived and read-only...and there was only one comment. That particular comment was critical of the thread poster...who just left Avalon...hopefully not permanently. The comment did make me realize that there were guidelines for Camelot and Avalon: 'Project Avalon needs to be about GROUND CREW MATTERS to do with building communities, safe places and making connections for the same. Project Camelot is about finding the truth, anything to do with whistle blowers testimony, aliens, ufos, conspiracies etc.' It does seem that Avalon is a real potpurri...with something for everyone...and even some evidence of competing factions! Can these diverse discussions be focused back toward the stated purpose? The speculative, gory, and upsetting stuff should probably be examined...but ultimately the positive building of community should be the real goal. I'm not sure how to do that. It seems that an intellectual safe place as well as physical safe places should be part of the mix. If we don't deal with the intellectual and spiritual challenges...there may be no safe places anywhere.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-22-2009 at 11:36 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:23 AM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Reptilians and Mind Control

Are reptilians real? yes. Are cloaked beings able to project and alter their outer camouflage real? yes. Are small, subservient beings that are created for roles real? yes.

Are any of them native to this earth? no. Do they want to steal this planet and trick humanity into leaving? yes.
Is this agenda hard at work as we speak? yes.

How do we defeat such an agenda? by waking up, realising that earth, and only earth is our home, and we, humans are the only beings that should have dominance on it - no others. If they wish to visit and in a peaceful manner, agreed that is fine.

If not? I have a message - "Earths full, go home"
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:27 AM   #3
Egg
Banned

As for mind control - is it real? oh yes indeed it is. Is it easy now for the powers that be to completely 'own' a persons mind? 3 days with their people and you'll do what they want, when they want and you won't even know you have done it.

Thats if they have a task for you to complete - until they want you to do some thing you might be 'Mrs Jones at 32 Steel Street' and live a mundane life with a normal every day family, but suffer from some sleepless nights and a few weird dreams.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:10 AM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Author Stewart Swerdlow spoke about a Reptilian race which lives underground and first came here over 800,000 years ago. This information was imparted to him, he claimed, during the 13 years he served as an experimental subject in a government-sponsored mind control project in Montauk, NY. Between 200,000 to 300,000 people were experimented on in Montauk, and most of them did not survive, he said. Now, mind control can be employed worldwide via satellites, he noted. Among the details Swerdlow shared about the Reptilians: They originated in the Draco star system, and arrived in our solar system via hollowed-out asteroids. They colonized a Pacific continent called Lemuria and later battled with the Atlanteans. Eventually they formed a hybrid race with the Atlanteans. It is from this group that the Illuminati or ruling families descended. There are seven different species in the Draco empire. One type has white segmented skin, cat-like eyes, wings, and a pronounced jaw and teeth. The Illuminati are planning a "staged alien invasion" to trick people into forming a one-world government and they'll use holographic technology to project imaginary battles, Swerdlow warned. Ultimately, they seek to send millions of people out to colonize habitable moons of Jupiter and Saturn, he added.
Take it from someone who has done battle with the "Reptilians", Swerdlow's story is a great piece of fictional material. The Illuminati family bloodlines are human in origin. The Reptilian aspect of them is completely etheric and spiritual. There are negative reptilian ET's, there are also positive ones also. The negative ones that are connected to Illuminati bloodlines are ascended beings on the negative path. They are not part of the genetic makeup of the Illuminati families. The children in the illuminati families are born innocent and are forced to take on these negatively polarized beings and be loyal to them. That is how it has been carried on through the generations of those families.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:23 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Take it from someone who has done battle with the "Reptilians", Swerdlow's story is a great piece of fictional material. The Illuminati family bloodlines are human in origin. The Reptilian aspect of them is completely etheric and spiritual. There are negative reptilian ET's, there are also positive ones also. The negative ones that are connected to Illuminati bloodlines are ascended beings on the negative path. They are not part of the genetic makeup of the Illuminati families. The children in the illuminati families are born innocent and are forced to take on these negatively polarized beings and be loyal to them. That is how it has been carried on through the generations of those families.
Are there particular bloodlines which are more receptive to these completely etheric and spiritual negatively polarized beings? Were you involved in exorcisms...or did you deal with physical reptilians...or both? In a sense...I tend to think that all of us do battle with regressive reptilian entities every day...some more than others. I wonder if Montauk Project participants got a lot of bum information from regressive reptilians? I don't trust anything of a supernatural nature. Hell...I don't even trust myself.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-23-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:35 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Eh, I don't let the Reptilians control my life. Hell, I'd rather have a beer with a Reptilian than fear it. When we demonize things/people, we place all kinds of negative energy onto them and it just bounces back and makes us negative.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:56 AM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Eh, I don't let the Reptilians control my life. Hell, I'd rather have a beer with a Reptilian than fear it. When we demonize things/people, we place all kinds of negative energy onto them and it just bounces back and makes us negative.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YSF5...eature=related I'd love to party with a bar full of reptilians...and I don't even drink. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kJkhEcQ44k I tend to think that there are very few truly regressive and malevolent reptilians...but that they have incredible power over the others...and us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8 If the top of the pyramid was converted or removed...the others might turn out to be quite nice. Again...I don't know if they even exist...but I am simply considering the possibilities and options...if they do. How about a rebellion...freedom-loving reptilians? You have nothing to lose but your chains. Also...Eve probably ate the apple(had sex with a reptilian) because Adam was gay! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKAW96N-Vms

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-23-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:51 AM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Eh, When we demonize things/people, we place all kinds of negative energy onto them and it just bounces back and makes us negative.
I agree. maybe we can have a positive influence on them.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:22 PM   #9
Steve_G

Standing up for ourselves is NOT negative: it is a manifestation of our internal recognition that we are unique, loved and worthy of being in existence. Remember that the reptilians have spent thousands of years setting up institutions, religions and societies designed primarily to make us feel small, powerless and worthless- they did so for a reason. That reason is so we don't fight back.

Thinking nice things about your slave masters and captors is exemplified by the Helsinki Syndrome, and the same applies here. Having a preference for sitting down and having a beer with one shows that you have a more highly evolved sense of morality and spiritual awareness than they do, but it in no way implies that they feel the same. Your good intentions don't mean anything if all the reptilian wants to do is lean over the table and pull your heart out of your chest before laughing and going after your family.

We aren't demonising them, they have done that to themselves and by themselves. By recognising them as evil we are seeing them AS THEY ARE, rather than how they want us to see them. I have plenty of experience that they have nothing but hatred and contempt for us and none that suggests otherwise.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:53 PM   #10
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

What Stew says is true, illuminati human-reptilian hybrid ruling bloodlines shapeshift into reptilians.. Physical reality is holographic projection of mind patterns so shapeshift is possible and it is instantaneous and has to do with DNA.....it's not a gradual process as u see in Underworld movie lol...
Read his books before u make any conclusion abt this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/7lovol4
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #11
Myplanet2
In The Mists

An interesting suggestion was made to me the other day. It was that since the Reptilians are incapable of love, that sending them Love and compassion is the surest way to send them packing, because the law of attraction is inescapable. It's written into the fabric and is a basic part of the universal template.

If we flow love and compassion at them, they have to match it on the rebound, or they have no choice but to vacate. I haven't had a chance to use it because I'm well protected, but I'm pretty sure this is a sure bet.

They feed on the lower vibrational emotional levels, and so their whole existence revolves around generating fear and anger and hatred and pain.

Something tells me that love and compassion would have all the attractiveness of a bowl of spit.

We're working out our own polarities right now. And we're getting to the end of the line on it. That's why all the apparent stepping up of the "dark side" activites. But they are only there doing what they are doing, and only have the ability to be there and do what they do, because we are polarized and they are simply the "right reptile for the job" in providing for us the mirror for our internal struggles.

The current struggle is playing out on the stage of the 3rd dimension, because that's where we will have the experience of total immersion, and make the best of the learning experience.

If we really want a target for our attention, it would be most productive to focus on our own personal relationship with polarity. Solve that and reptilian mind control is instantly as relevant as watching the flintstones.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:04 PM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
An interesting suggestion was made to me the other day. It was that since the Reptilians are incapable of love, that sending them Love and compassion is the surest way to send them packing, because the law of attraction is inescapable. It's written into the fabric and is a basic part of the universal template.
This is accurate information. The most effective method of countering their negative thought forms is with the opposite energy of love an light. They only have power when we give them power with fear. Keep in mind that anger is the egos version of fear. If what they do angers you, then you are playing right into their hands. It goes against all of our primal instincts to react to situations with non-combative emotions. However, this is the lesson we are all here to learn. If you push against them, they will come back with higher intensity lessons for you to learn. This will continue to happen until you have switched to the method of love and light. Then the bombardment instantly stops.

Quote:
We're working out our own polarities right now. And we're getting to the end of the line on it. That's why all the apparent stepping up of the "dark side" activites. But they are only there doing what they are doing, and only have the ability to be there and do what they do, because we are polarized and they are simply the "right reptile for the job" in providing for us the mirror for our internal struggles.
Yep, they are manifestations of the things that we incarnated to learn. They are a designed construct of the Galaxy. There is nothing in this universe that is an accident. It all happens for a reason.

Quote:
The current struggle is playing out on the stage of the 3rd dimension, because that's where we will have the experience of total immersion, and make the best of the learning experience.
Yep, this is the highest level of reality where the two sides coexist so closely together. It makes this reality harsh. However if it was not harsh, then we would just sit around with our thumbs up our asses learning nothing.

Quote:
If we really want a target for our attention, it would be most productive to focus on our own personal relationship with polarity. Solve that and reptilian mind control is instantly as relevant as watching the flintstones.
That is right also, as soon as an individual no longer needs to be exposed to their consciousness they vanish from the individuals experience. Trust me, I got a full dose of them and they went away for ever the instant I realized that love and light was the answer.
Old 04-23-2009, 04:26 PM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

First off, this is a Camelot thread and will be moved to that forum.

Second, yes, of course retilians exist and are real.

Next, pray for them and for their spiritual evolution because that is what undoes them. How do I know? Personal experience. These particular beings do not have access to the higher spiritual dimensions.

In addition also ask, pray for angelic intervention where they take these various troublesome beings to a dimension from whence they cannot escape. There are numerous angels looking for work. Please feel free to give them a job.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:12 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
First off, this is a Camelot thread and will be moved to that forum.

Second, yes, of course retilians exist and are real.

Next, pray for them and for their spiritual evolution because that is what undoes them. How do I know? Personal experience. These particular beings do not have access to the higher spiritual dimensions.

In addition also ask, pray for angelic intervention where they take these various troublesome beings to a dimension from whence they cannot escape. There are numerous angels looking for work. Please feel free to give them a job.

When Antaletriangle posted this link...he was criticized for doing so. Is there something about this interview which hits a nerve or gets too close to the truth? I don't ask this in an antagonistic sense. I sometimes imagine that Avalon and Camelot gets flack from all sides...including members, staff, religions, governments, agencies, gurus...who knows...maybe even the reptilians. These are very controversial sites with very controversial subjects.

I like to think that all regressive and malevolent beings can be helped to become progressive and benevolent...but I don't want to get pulled into the spiritual quicksand by them...when I try to help. I sense that they can be very tricky, deceptive, and destructive. Forgive me if I am too bold or flippant with this subject. This is undoubtedly due to my ignorance and inexperience. Other posters on this thread obviously have a lot more knowledge...and even first-hand experience. However...the issues I am raising and the questions I am asking would still be raised and asked if I didn't...and will need to be answered eventually. Perhaps this is good practice. I really don't think that the ultimate truths and answers regarding this subject are happy ones...but they probably still have to be revealed. I don't see an easy way through all of this.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-24-2009 at 05:21 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:40 PM   #15
Steve_G

This is quite a long post so apologies in advance. This is how I view things but I mean no disrespect to anyone here who views things differently.

Quote:
What they want is to be fought and opposed (my paraphrase)
That argument doesn't hold up I'm afraid- if that's what they wanted they wouldn't have spent the last several thousand years hiding in the shadows and attempting to destroy any evidence of their existence.

Quote:
Send love and light to them, it will repulse them due to the law of attraction (my paraphrase again)
This argument also doesn't stand up. If you put out love and light it will return to you, but not necessarily from the same entity or person you direct it at. If that were true then no child would ever be abused by their parents. That isn't to say that light can't shield you and protect you because it can, but I don't think you can aim it and use it like an energy weapon.

The Ghandi argument is a persuasive one on the surface, but what actually changed? The British were forced out of America by the War of Independance, but the IRS still collects taxes on behalf of the UK. Things only changed on the surface and the reppies still control both through the same bloodlines. The same is true in South Africa when apartheid was ended through a combination of worldwide protests against it and a lot of bloodshed internally, but the end result was that little changed- the families that ran the place then still run the place now, it just looks more like the illusion of democracy we have in the West. In India Ghandi and his followers forced the British to withdraw through non-violent means with considerably less bloodshed than the previous two, but the same bloodlines are still in power today.

In all three examples the surface changes solved nothing. There are still thousands upon thousands suffering in poverty in each, the gap between rich and poor is just the same as it always was (if not worse), technology that would solve all these problems is still supressed and the truth about who is really in power is still hidden. From the reptilian point of view they would much rather have buckets of blood during any surface changes but as long as they aren't directly threatened and its business as usual afterwards they aren't going to worry about it too much.

None of it was directed at the source of the problems, only at the outward illusions. Its like trying to mop up the water without fixing the leak first- no matter how hard we work or what method we use we'll still have wet feet.

They always have fall-back positions. These creatures aren't stupid, what they've done is nothing short of brilliant. When we see through the illusion of party politics they have the corporations to hide behind, then the banks. When we see through that they have the Illuminati vs NWO to fall back on.

It's the same in every area of our lives, but with one common denominator. America vs Russia. Christian vs Muslim. Socialism vs Capitalism. "Free" Nations vs Terrorists. New Age vs Mainstream Religion. Man vs Woman. Young vs Old. Individual vs State. In other words, Us vs Us. Human vs Human. So far anyway- there's always the possibility of a staged alien invasion to consider in their final push to terrify us into accepting a Nazi One World Government under their control, and probably scenarios none of us have even dreamed of yet.

When all the distractions have been overcome and we know they are there they have one final failsafe: to try to convince us that not fighting them is fighting them. They are obviously very good at this. I believed that for a while. But until we break through that last line of defence they still have us. We're still in the matrix, they're still in control. While we debate this we are still focused on each other and not on them. Us focused only on them is their worst nightmare because if it wasn't they wouldn't have expended so much energy attempting to prevent it.

To be clear, I'm not interested in retribution or evening the score. I don't hate them and I don't fear them. I just want them gone, and the only way to do that is to face up to the fact that they are here, they are in control, and that they are not unbeatable. This applies whether they are physical, higher dimensional or a combination. I want them gone because I love us enough to know that we deserve freedom and all the responsibilities that come with it, and not perpetual bondage from sadistic and cowardly oppressors who have kept us under their heel for millennia.

They view us as food, a commodity. That's the bottom line. They consider themselve utterly superior to us in every way and feel they have the right to do whatever they wish. If they want to torture and murder our children so what? They have that right. If they want us to live in perpetual misery and fear so what? They have that right. What we want doesn't enter into it. Do you empathise with a cheese sandwich when you eat it?

They won't go because we want them to. They won't stop eating us because we want them to. They won't suddenly become nicer because we send love and light to them. They will only go when we make it impossible for them to stay.

We could ask nicely first- why not? When we get to that stage they might even do it, because at that point we'll be looking directly at them and not at each other.

Do we stand there and tell them that we want them to leave us alone, but if they don't we won't do anything about it? Are we going to say "Oh well, we tried, I guess we'd better get back into our cages and let you carry on raping, torturing and murdering us. We'll allow you to continue to physically, mentally and spiritually abuse us. We'll permit you to keep us trapped in a perpetual cycle of reincarnation to be used again and again because we love you and it's just who you are."?

Or do we stand and tell them that one way or another they are leaving because we love and value ourselves enough to realise that we are worth much more than they will ever offer? That we are prepared to take any and all measures, even actions that we would much rather we didn't have to take, in order to free ourselves from their reign of horror? That we know our own value and our own power and we will not be slaves any more no matter how long it takes and whatever the price?

Let's put ourselves in their position. Which of those would we be more likely to take seriously?

I know which position I choose.

Again, my apologies for the long post; I hope some of you made it through. Any and all responses are welcome.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:43 AM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
What they want is to be fought and opposed (my paraphrase)
That argument doesn't hold up I'm afraid- if that's what they wanted they wouldn't have spent the last several thousand years hiding in the shadows and attempting to destroy any evidence of their existence.

Quote:
Send love and light to them, it will repulse them due to the law of attraction
(my paraphrase again)

This argument also doesn't stand up. If you put out love and light it will return to you, but not necessarily from the same entity or person you direct it at. If that were true then no child would ever be abused by their parents. That isn't to say that light can't shield you and protect you because it can, but I don't think you can aim it and use it like an energy weapon.
When dealing with 3rd dimensional entities and circumstances you are correct that love and light alone does not get it done. However, we are not talking about things in this material reality. The rules change when you go to the 4th then the 5th dimensions. All wars fought at those levels are fought with energy. So if a bad guy from one of those dimensions attacks you then you defend yourself with energy. Can you punch them? Can you shoot them? Can you kill them? The answer to all of these questions is no. Then what weapons and tactics are left? The wielding of positive energy is all that is left.

When dealing with bad people and circumstances in this reality I choose to use a combination of love and light and dominance. When it comes to dealing with the paranormal dominance is useless. They laugh at it. If a demon comes after you, fighting it with anger and grit will feed it and you will loose! I have fought the battles with these things both ways. For 12 years I chose battle, battle, battle. Then I always wondered why they not only kept coming back, but each time they where more intense. It is kind of like someone standing in front of a fire trying to put it out with gasoline and wondering why it keeps getting worse.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:38 AM   #17
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
When dealing with 3rd dimensional entities and circumstances you are correct that love and light alone does not get it done. However, we are not talking about things in this material reality. The rules change when you go to the 4th then the 5th dimensions. All wars fought at those levels are fought with energy. So if a bad guy from one of those dimensions attacks you then you defend yourself with energy. Can you punch them? Can you shoot them? Can you kill them? The answer to all of these questions is no. Then what weapons and tactics are left? The wielding of positive energy is all that is left.

When dealing with bad people and circumstances in this reality I choose to use a combination of love and light and dominance. When it comes to dealing with the paranormal dominance is useless. They laugh at it. If a demon comes after you, fighting it with anger and grit will feed it and you will loose! I have fought the battles with these things both ways. For 12 years I chose battle, battle, battle. Then I always wondered why they not only kept coming back, but each time they where more intense. It is kind of like someone standing in front of a fire trying to put it out with gasoline and wondering why it keeps getting worse.
You understand. Thanks.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:59 AM   #18
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes you can shoot them, yes you can cut of limbs. you can slap them in the face or whatever when dealing with entities in higher dimensions.
yes. transmigration or moving on to another life. in other worlds you can end their life.

the Heavenly Catalyst used as an icon. loving kindness as an icon.
their bodies can not withstand the frequency of love. this applies to grays also.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:04 AM   #19
Steve_G

Quote:

Personally when I'm fighting them I'm generally laughing and joking while I'm doing it. I keep winning or I wouldn't be here writing what I write. They don't come back either- mostly they've stopped coming after me, though occasionally they try their hand. That's my point- I've made it too expensive for them to do so. Ultimately these creatures are big nasty bullies, and bullies always pick on the weakest targets.

If what you do works for you then that's fantastic, keep it up. I strongly suspect that however we 'see' what we're doing it's only a representation of whats actually happening anyway, filtered through our 3D orientated minds. Whether we percieve it as pulling the trigger of a .44 magnum, going hand-to-hand with a sword or throwing beams of energy at them doesn't really matter as long as it gets the job done. Stand toe-to-toe and trade blows, outsmart them into beating themselves, lead them into traps, whatever- our creativity has no limits. And of course you're correct when you mention different approaches for physical and non-physical situations.

I wasn't kidding when I said I don't hate or fear them, and when I'm fighting I'm not angry with them either. My only motivation is that it needs to be done in order to protect those who cannot protect themselves because they don't know how and don't believe they can; I do it out of love. The reason they aren't able to defend themselves is ultimately that they don't know who they are or how powerful they are. Once they know that it becomes irrelevent who or what the threat is because whatever the circumstances they can adapt and send it packing.

And of course it won't take everyone to reach that stage, just enough so the reptilians are losing more than they're gaining.

The reppies are riding a tiger that hasn't quite realised it's being ridden. Once it does they have a whole new set of problems to deal with. They aren't worried about whether the tiger will love them or not, they're afraid of its claws and teeth.

HJ and Ortho, once the reppies are gone we can live how we wish. That's the kind of us vs us situation that doesn't have to apply any more. If some wish to form a new constitution and live by that they can. If others wish to live apart and make their own way they can- there's no reason why the two should be mutually exclusive. Forcing people to live in a certain way is what the reppie NWO is all about. And with the release of all that supressed technology anything is possible. If they destroy it as the Nazi's did with some of theirs then just having the freedom to develop those things will mean we'll soon catch up.

We can live however we want, but first we have to kick the giants out of the playground. We can do it.

Last edited by Steve_G; 04-24-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #20
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
Personally when I'm fighting them I'm generally laughing and joking while I'm doing it. I keep winning or I wouldn't be here writing what I write. They don't come back either- mostly they've stopped coming after me, though occasionally they try their hand. That's my point- I've made it too expensive for them to do so. Ultimately these creatures are big nasty bullies, and bullies always pick on the weakest targets.

If what you do works for you then that's fantastic, keep it up. I strongly suspect that however we 'see' what we're doing it's only a representation of whats actually happening anyway, filtered through our 3D orientated minds. Whether we percieve it as pulling the trigger of a .44 magnum, going hand-to-hand with a sword or throwing beams of energy at them doesn't really matter as long as it gets the job done. Stand toe-to-toe and trade blows, outsmart them into beating themselves, lead them into traps, whatever- our creativity has no limits. And of course you're correct when you mention different approaches for physical and non-physical situations.

I wasn't kidding when I said I don't hate or fear them, and when I'm fighting I'm not angry with them either. My only motivation is that it needs to be done in order to protect those who cannot protect themselves because they don't know how and don't believe they can; I do it out of love. The reason they aren't able to defend themselves is ultimately that they don't know who they are or how powerful they are. Once they know that it becomes irrelevent who or what the threat is because whatever the circumstances they can adapt and send it packing.

We can live however we want, but first we have to kick the giants out of the playground. We can do it.
very nice. fight the good fight.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #21
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Reptilians and Mind Control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITa0_T53hmk

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:45 PM   #22
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

this is very convincing....where is part 2?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:09 PM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
this is very convincing....where is part 2?
It should appear on the main screen at the end of part 1 or to the right of the main screen. But just in case...here it is:

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd25A...eature=related
Old 04-24-2009, 05:07 AM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Steve G, that was a brilliant post. I agree with the 'radiate love' crowd...and I agree with your 'tough love' stance toward these beings. We need both aspects. I keep thinking that the principles and concepts found in the Teachings of Jesus...combined with the U.S. Constitution...is a one-two knock-out punch against the reptiliians...and any other malevolent beings. You are correct...we need to get past the us vs us...and move on to us vs them. Our ultimate enemies are not human.

First...these bastards need to be completely exposed...no matter how upsetting this is to the people of the world. Some may go insane. Some may riot. Some may commit suicide. Who knows what people will do? But the secrecy needs to end. There is a window of opportunity, with the internet, for this to occur. I fear that this window may only be open for a very short period of time. Conduit closing.

Secondly...globalism needs to be based on Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in decided opposition to One Nation Under Satan: The Old World Disorder Reptilian Theocracy. I'm becoming less tentative about this the more I see, hear, and think about it. When I make reference to the U.S. Constitution...I'm not referring to red, white, and blue nationalism...or American globo-cop world domination. What I'm referring to is a non-reptilian United Nations. I tend to think the NWO/UN crowd is terrified of the reptilians...and deceived or corrupted by them. These people need to be convinced to take a stand against the reptilians...and modify their globalist plans to be in harmony with the principles and concepts in the words of Jesus...and the literal provisions and guarantees in the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. The reptilians themselves need to be encouraged to rebel against their tyrannical leadership. A critical mass of powerful insiders must turn against the reptilian agenda...or any effort to institute responsible freedom is doomed. We need the people and organizations we love to hate. This includes Rockefeller, Rothschild, Bush, Cheney, Obama, Benedict, etc, etc. We should not alienate them. We should win them over. This includes key people in the city states, alphabet agencies, military/space/industrial/reptilian complex, UN, NWO, Illuminati, etc, etc. Immunity for Disclosure and Cooperation may be necessary. I don't want retribution. I just want the BS to stop.

Some time ago, on a different site, I expressed similar thoughts...and received this response: "You know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!" To me...this almost seemed like a non-human comment. I really am neurotic and paranoid...but that doesn't mean the reptilians are not out to get me. One YouTube comment stuck in my mind. It wasn't directed to me...it was a general statement: "We're in your back". Supposedly reptilians can latch on to humans via the lower chakras in their backs. There is a book titled 'Aliens on the Internet' by Sherry Shriner. I haven't read it...but who knows who we converse with sometimes on the internet?
The reptilians probably use Gray Supercomputers...linked with NSA Supercomputers...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-26-2009 at 02:47 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

So...do we prefer an Irresponsible Dictatorship without a 'G**D***Piece of Paper'? Dictators don't like constitutions. They get in the way.
Could someone point me toward a constitution or system of government...which has been used historically, or is currently in use...which maximizes responsible freedom? Could someone also define anarchy? Could someone explain to me what happens in the aftermath of anarchy? How would you go about throwing everything out?
If you were successful...how would you bring order out of chaos? What would happen at a Constitutional Convention? I have been cautioned by lawyers that a Constitutional Convention in the U.S. would be a disaster. Some say that we are very close to having one...if Martial Law...and the permanent suspension of the Constitution doesn't happen first. I agree that this corrupt world needs to be cleaned up...but don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-24-2009 at 01:41 PM.