Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 02-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Smile How to make a HEART symbol...Happy Valentines Day!

HAPPY 'Project Camelot' VALENTINES DAY!!!

What numbers and letters do you key on you keyboard to make a heart symbol?

This should work in any Windows word processor, text editor, browser or email client.

1. Make sure your keyboard is in NumLock mode.
2. Hold down the ALT key and enter the number on the numeric keypad. (Note that many laptops have a blue FN key that changes a set of keys, also with blue numbers on them and usually in the 7-8-9-U-I-O area, into a numeric keypad.)

hmmm, anyone know of this availability on Macs?

for ☺ 1
for ☻ 2
for ♥ 3 <===
for ♦ 4
for ♣ 5
for ♠ 6
for • 7
for ◘ 8
for ○ 9
for ◙ 10
for ♂ 11
for ♀ 12
for ♪ 13
for ♫ 14
for ☼ 15
for ► 16
for ◄ 17
for ↕ 18
for ‼ 19
for ¶ 20
for § 21
for ▬ 22
for ↨ 23
for ↑ 24
for ↓ 25
for → 26
for ← 27
for ∟ 28
for ↔ 29
for ▲ 30
for ▼ 31

SOURCE: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4193523AAQqHQS

Last edited by peaceandlove; 02-15-2010 at 04:53 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to make a HEART symbol...Happy Valentines Day!

You can also do the index fingers touching the thumbs thing and give the worls a valentines.

Leslie is in Arizona right now, but we are no longer a "couple," just best friends. Anong people who've been through the things that make up of subjects that are discussed on Avalon, the bonding can be very strong and life-long. We both really relate to people who are lonely on the holidays.

Let's see if I can pull of the photo pasting trick... Leslie below:

She's a big fan of Lede Atominca (not the bevis and butthead all-dude heavy metal band of the same name who hogged up all the You Tube slots by re-posting their same awful song... so listener beware if seaching for more Leda A.. Only pick up the brand with the Angela in it!!!)

As always, I dedicate this song to all of us who don't have someone to shower with heart shaped chocolates today. Hang in there. Leslie, Angela and Paul LOVE YOU (and tomarow won't Val Day anymore and everybody will be back in the same row boat again... so there!)

I imagd the video link.
I hope it works and I hope all the single people here have a great, love-filled day.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:38 PM   #3
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
You can also do the index fingers
She's a big fan of Lede Atominca (not the bevis and butthead all-dude heavy metal band of the same name who hogged up all the You Tube slots by re-posting their same awful song... so listener beware if seaching for more Leda A.. Only pick up the brand with the Angela in it!!!)

As always, I dedicate this song to all of us who don't have someone to shower with heart shaped chocolates today. Hang in there. Leslie, Angela and Paul LOVE YOU (and tomarow won't Val Day anymore and everybody will be back in the same row boat again... so there!)

I imagd the video link.
I hope it works and I hope all the single people here have a great, love-filled day.

Paul

Dang! It didn't work. Here's the usual way I post vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ZLr49vl0A

And Lasie is at the bottom of this page (which everybody's seen a gazillion times... but what the hey, Leslie is your friend, too).

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~paul_perner/

Here's another box of chocolates for the single folks to make up for my stumble.

Paul
Old 02-14-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
(and tomarow won't Val Day anymore and everybody will be back in the same row boat again... so there!)

I have a cassette tape from 1978 of Martha's (Motels) B-day party performance at Club 88 (it was a great little rockin get-together) It blows this video away, but if I try to play the tape now, it will proabley disintigrate. This is the best I can do for now. They had so many better songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaPTELylZ1s

Paul

P.S. Don't loose that motel key today. The depostit on those things is outrageous!