Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-20-2008, 11:05 AM   #1
Bodhran
Avalon Senior Member

Default Any one have a dream about the GFL ship last night??

Hi all,
I don't normally take "Channelled" massages about UFO landings seriously but I had a really cool dream last night. I was out doors looking up to the sky when I first saw a strange semi-transparent grid like pattern above covering most of the sky which gradually moved away then shortly after a massive ship, and I mean it covered the entire sky, appeared overhead. It was Mainly black or dark grey with hundreds of lights all over it,not sure of the shape because it was so big, maybe sphere shaped, there was also a smaller but still large yellow coloured typical flying saucer buzzing around going towards it.People were taking pictures and screaming ,it was on the news on the tvs screens in shops nearby. I remember feeking really strange, kind of in a dreamlike state within the dream if you know what I mean! Then my dream headed off into some crazy nonsense but the main part was very vivid. I've been interested in ufo's all my life but I've never actually had a dream about one before. It's probably just because of the fact of the stories about a ship appearing on oct 14th but it was still rather cool. It is probable that given the interests of people on this site that some of you might have had a similar dream but has anyone had similar details???

Peace.
Bodhran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:41 PM   #2
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Any one have a dream about the GFL ship last night??

I had a dream with the 5th Doctor Who, Peter Davison, and Burn Gorman (Owen from Torchwood). I remember the Doctor trying to defeat these fish people by distracting them by having presents wrapped by some locals to use as a distraction, and later on Burn takes out the leader fish person after taking it into the water and punching his face in. After he resurfaces he is taken into custody either to a prison or a mental institution. At the end the Doctor is sad he couldn't help Burn as he was talking to the locals when they were unwrapping the dummy presents.

That's the order of the bits I remembered from the dream.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:15 PM   #3
Bodhran
Avalon Senior Member

Very good doctor... Yes I suppose it was a silly question.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:21 PM   #4
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

cool dream! thanks for sharing!

I have similar dreams often. dunno why...
but I have them alot.. wishiful thinking maybe? I dunno. lol
Id be glad to share some, sometime if anyones interested.

Blessings
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:10 AM   #5
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhran View Post
Very good doctor... Yes I suppose it was a silly question.
I wasn't making fun of you, sir. I was answering your question. And as you can see, my dream was in a different area than yours.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:45 AM   #6
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Food for thought :

Dreams are our minds way of assimilating and making sense of the information that we receive during the day. When we encounter the problem where we either cannot understand or come to terms with something that we have witnessed (or read) it manifests in our dreams.

I'm not saying that your dream wasnt some sort of vision. But if you have been subconciously thinking anticipating October 14th (its mentioned quite regular on this forum) Having this dream may be your minds way of trying to make sense of it.

I could be wrong, time will tell.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:55 AM   #7
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Could it be that you drempt that the NWO was to create a fake UFO landing in October? That would be just as changing as 9/11
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:26 AM   #8
Bodhran
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,
Sorry Doctor for the misunderstanding!
Yeah I do have a feeling that if anything happens on the 14th it may be a fabricated distraction but saying that ,the powers behind the scenes are clumsy and prone to very human errors in carrying out their tasks so it should be fairly obvious to anyone with a bit of cop on. But more than likely as said it's my brain sorting through the mountain of information you pick up on the web. Thanks for your replies.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:36 AM   #9
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhran View Post
Hi All,
Sorry Doctor for the misunderstanding!
Yeah I do have a feeling that if anything happens on the 14th it may be a fabricated distraction but saying that ,the powers behind the scenes are clumsy and prone to very human errors in carrying out their tasks so it should be fairly obvious to anyone with a bit of cop on. But more than likely as said it's my brain sorting through the mountain of information you pick up on the web. Thanks for your replies.
No need to thank me personally Bodhran

I thrive on appreciation
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #10
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Dreams are our minds way of assimilating and making sense of the information that we receive during the day.
Sometimes.
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:00 PM   #11
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

dude, read this
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...3229#post23229
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:36 PM   #12
Digthearth
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing your dream. I have had simalar dreams in the past. Earlyer this summer whilst in spain reading a book called The secret. I put the book down and focused on feeling joy and bliss. Whilst in this state i opened my eyes to stare into the blue sky. I was amazed to see an organic rainbow grid like structure forming in the blue. Like those deep sea creatures which have luminecent pulsating rainbows. I'm really not sure what i was looking at, but i feel that it was something that was there, but in another dimesion. My focus was disturbed when some friends arrived, who found me smiling from ear to ear! My research has since led me to a guy who calls himself Gridkeeper, he has a site on you tube. I highly recommend you look at his work.
As for that date in october, i feel it may have something to do with project bluebeam (which has been removed from Wikipedia!!). you are right thou, a "manfactured" mass sighting would cause a massive shift.
Digthearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:03 PM   #13
SplatPantZ

Hey Dreams are strange, Last night i witnessed a holographic religious figure in the form of an old style giant robot strutting across the landscape in broad daylight. I was so convinced it was a desception plan and not genuine that i told my nearest not to let them into the house. At which point i rushed to our open door way and shut the glass door on what looked to be a cross between an elf and a clown ( i didn't trust it).

Tags
dreams, gfl ufo