Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-26-2009, 03:58 AM   #51
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post

The Rothschilds are an easy target because they are visible. The real power is rarely, if never, visible.
I agree because everytime my associate and I go into session with the purpose of looking at helping mankind on this planet we always get distracted by some fourth dimension and/or off-planet telepathic beings, and I suspect we haven't gone all the way to the top yet, just at most three levels up.

So the same could be said for the Greys and Reptilians -- if you know about them then they are not the real menace. Who do you not know about is a good question?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 06:44 AM   #52
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
ALSO:

Japan ready for 'no nukes' - Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2009
The Japanese government has long taken a different undeclared view that the U.S. nuclear umbrella should also cover potential threats from biological weapons, chemical weapons and even conventional weapons.
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0090825a1.html
Further to this:

START Deadline Looms; Endgame Begins
One month away from START’s Dec. 5 expiration date, it is unclear that a replacement treaty will be ready for signature by that time, comments by administration officials and nongovernmental observers suggest. After months of U.S.-Russian negotiations and high-level visits, major areas of disagreement remain, the experts said. The talks are entering a pivotal phase and may need presidential involvement to overcome the differences, the experts said.
http://www.armscontrol.org/act/2009_11/START
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #53
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I agree because everytime my associate and I go into session with the purpose of looking at helping mankind on this planet we always get distracted by some fourth dimension and/or off-planet telepathic beings, and I suspect we haven't gone all the way to the top yet, just at most three levels up.
Gnosis5,

I'm interested in learning what this is... I'm not familiar with this terminology...

Can you describe what going into session with an associate entails?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:31 PM   #54
Spregovori

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

"On a different front, although it is still not fully confirmed, we have reason to believe George Bush Senior and his wife Barbara have been killed."

??
Old 11-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #55
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post

"On a different front, although it is still not fully confirmed, we have reason to believe George Bush Senior and his wife Barbara have been killed."

??

News anyone????

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:19 PM   #56
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

??
Old 11-27-2009, 06:57 PM   #57
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Ben Fulford on RENSE at 12:00 MIDNIGHT Eastern Time TONIGHT, rebroadcast at 3:00 AM Eastern just after the original broadcast.

FRIDAY
November 27, 2009

Devvy Kidd 10 PM EASTERN
America At The Edge
Jim Marrs 11 PM EASTERN
The View From Marrs
From Tokyo 12 PM EASTERN
Benjamin Fulford

Click on blinking Listen FREE button: http://www.rense.com/

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-27-2009 at 07:30 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #58
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

fullford is off the scale lol. im gonna listen to the rense show now..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 05:56 PM   #59
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Gnosis5,

I'm interested in learning what this is... I'm not familiar with this terminology...

Can you describe what going into session with an associate entails?
How to get Clear of the Known Implanters:

Right about terminology, there being a problem with no real standard terminology to describe these sort of things. In the field of psychology it falls under the grand title of "psychotechnologies" and secondly, trauma therapies. I'll do my best to help you understand what I'm doing.

I assume you are familiar with past life regression hypnotherapy in regards to terminology and getting the concept of it.

That is sort of what we do but I am not hypnotized, but rather on the opposite end of consciousness. What I call "superconscious", super alertness which helps me to more fully untangle the details and see the whole truth (finally) of a past life or between lives unpleasant incident. I can only do this with the help of my trained associate. However, I know some advanced, more cleared beings who can now put themselves into this super alert state without the help of a practitioner.

The patter of questions and/or commands my associate gives me determines to a large extent how I scan the incident and what particular details I pick up. This is very important and is always being improved upon.
I know this personally because I put my Hubby into session for over 150 hours of total session time using an inferior patter sheet and I can see the difference a thorough patter sheet can make on helping one.

This is quite important because this makes sure I am seeing everything in the incident that I need to see to cancel all the negative emotions and effort associated with the incident.

The first and most important purpose of scanning a past life or between lives or abduction incident is to "clear" me of negative energy or charge in my space: I tend to hold onto the negatives surrounding traumatic incidents that are still charged up. That can also negatively effect the body.

Plus, any skilled implanter, such as what the Greys are, always skillfully installs layers of commands to "forget". Plus just the severe trauma of the experience itself gets one to not want to remember it because it was just too horrible. (One only wants to remember the nice picture they gave one.) Isn't that why we are mercifully given anesthesia before we go into surgery?

However, once the negative charge is dissipated through this process then I can file the incident away as just another happening and I become a little bit more myself in my daily responses to life -- basically more loving and happy and expressive. More "response-able".

You've probably heard of the "Stockholm Syndrome" and if that becomes expressed as the result of an extended incident this process I go through would cure me of that too, at least as far as that incident might have contributed to such a syndrome.

Also, another benefit is that I will be much less likely now to be susceptible to being picked up by a spaceship of implanters, or if I were I would be more clear about what is going on and not fall into fear or some other miserable emotional state that they could capitalize upon. No shame, no game. Game over :-)

A typical session for me lasts about 40 minutes to 1 hour, and sometimes up to 2 hours but never longer than that.

Okay, I was quite thorough to answer your rather open-ended question without telling you everything I have learned.

My notes from prior sessions, especially the implanting that goes on regularly have been posted around this forum. I also created a thread about between lives implanting over here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17233&highlight=nannies

My work along this line is a labor of love and is almost quite effortless and becoming more so the more I devote myself to getting higher truths known. Fortunately the "truth" about implanters is not the highest truth about ourselves as beings, just a stage of truth we must lean into on the way to knowing ourselves once again.

In my opinion any process or meditation that can help one remain stably clear about themselves and in an advanced emotionallly responsive state and able to experience anything without compulsive negative emotions or effort is a good path.

Amma the hugging saint is a great living example of this type of being, and I have no idea how she raised herself to that level or kept herself from falling to my level. I went and looked at her heart (energy-wise) and it appeared to be the size of the universe, wow! Her heart is huge! How did she do that?!

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:24 PM   #60
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
fullford is off the scale lol. im gonna listen to the rense show now..
If he is correct this will be a huge boost on his credibility. It might also back fire.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #61
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If he is correct this will be a huge boost on his credibility. It might also back fire.
Hi Spregovari...

What was the gist of what he was saying?

viking
Old 11-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #62
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
How to get Clear of the Known Implanters:...
Thank you! This is very helpful.

And I have bookmarked your thread so I can read it later.

Thanks again!
Old 11-28-2009, 07:35 PM   #63
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Spregovari...

What was the gist of what he was saying?

viking
Gist?

–noun 1. the main or essential part of a matter: What was the gist of his speech? 2. the ground of a legal action.
Are you asking about what was the main thing about his post?

- The would be, but not conformed, Bush senior death and the financial scandal
Old 11-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #64
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gist?

–noun 1. the main or essential part of a matter: What was the gist of his speech? 2. the ground of a legal action.
Are you asking about what was the main thing about his post?

- The would be, but not conformed, Bush senior death and the financial scandal
Yes please Spreg.... I missed the show...

Many thanks

Viking
Old 11-28-2009, 10:03 PM   #65
Spregovori

The show?

There must be something here I do not get.

What I meant to say is that...conforming that news...him being the first on to write it so early...would boost his credibility about everything else or it might also do the opposite.

It would be nice for a change to have a reliable source that actually deals with specifics and not just generalization.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #66
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Benjamin Fulford on Rense - November 27 2009 Part 1

Ben returns once again, with a positive outlook on the situation in Dubai, the world economy, the release of free energy and more.

VIDEO Part 1 (10:45):

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-29-2009 at 12:05 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:34 AM   #67
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post

Ben returns once again, with a positive outlook on the situation in Dubai, the world economy, the release of free energy and more.
Rense and Fulford talk about Fulford's credibility at the beginning of Part 3:

Old 11-29-2009, 12:34 AM   #68
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the video link, peaceandlove. It was interesting what Fulford said about Dubai being a place where Carlyle (Bush) money was laundered.

There are Carlyle people and money in Canada too. E.g. -

BC Gas may go to shadowy Carlyle Group
(June 2006) The world’s biggest and most secretive private investment firm, staffed with ex-spooks, presidents, prime ministers, and a few of our own ex-premiers, looks to add our gas resources to its handsome portfolio of war-profiteering companies
Just last year, the Liberals were defending the privatization and sale of BC Gas (whose name had been changed to Terasen to make it more marketable), to Texas-based Kinder Morgan Inc.
http://www.republic-news.org/archive...in_carlyle.htm

Or -

(March 18, 2002) The Carlyle Group, a Washington, D.C., buyout firm, is one of the nation's largest defense contractors. It has billions of dollars at its disposal and employs a few important people. Maybe you've heard of them: former Secretary of State Jim Baker, former Secretary of Defense Frank Carlucci, and former White House budget director Dick Darman. Wait, we're just getting warmed up. William Kennard, who recently headed the FCC, and Arthur Levitt, who just left the SEC, also work for Carlyle. As do former British Prime Minister John Major and former Philippines President Fidel Ramos. Let's see, are we forgetting anyone? Oh, right, former President George Herbert Walker Bush is on the payroll too.
http://www.carlylegroup.net/thebigguys.htm

I had a little Canada file about Carlyle.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:47 AM   #69
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

VIDEO Part 1 (10:45): YouTube- Benjamin Fulford on Rense - November 27 2009 Part 1
I've scanned through all 4 parts but didn't hear anything about Bush and Barbara...
Old 11-29-2009, 02:00 AM   #70
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

GHW Bush is still alive, he supposedly watched football yesterday, and he skydived for his B-day a month or so ago.

http://www.nesn.com/2009/11/george-h...day-upset.html
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:22 AM   #71
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I didnt hear anything about george and barbara either and I was hoping.

I am fascinating with all that is happening. He does give me hope
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:32 AM   #72
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I found it on part 2 which wasnt listed here yet. Rumors of George and Barbara bush killed at Ft Hood

Old 11-29-2009, 03:07 AM   #73
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

the rest of the rumor saying bush and laura went immediately to ft hood under secretcy...............aha fox news reported this

Former President George W. Bush and his wife Laura secretly visited Fort Hood last night and spent "considerable time" consoling those who were wounded in Thursday's shooting spree, Fox News has learned.

The Bushes entered and departed the sprawling military facility in secret, having told the base commander they did not want press coverage of their visit, a source told Fox News.

The couple was described as "deeply concerned" about military families on Fort Hood after Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan allegedly opened fire on soldiers and civilians, killing 13 and wounding 38.

The Bushes, who have a 1,600-acre property known as Prairie Chapel Ranch less than 30 miles from Fort Hood in central Texas, spent between one and two hours visiting the wounded and their families.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...-hood-victims/
Old 11-29-2009, 11:38 AM   #74
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Heres Number 4 ... Good set of vids...

viking
Old 11-29-2009, 12:51 PM   #75
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Benjamin Fulford on Rense - November 27 2009
Ben Fulford: "There is a financial war going on. There is a huge faction in the intelligence community, in the Pentagon, working worldwide in cooperation with the Chinese and the Asians, to flush these people out of the way - to get them. There're a lot of good guys at work; it's behind the scenes. The Nazis control 96% of the English language media, so they keep putting out garbage and nonsense..."

I like it when he talks about the white hats (below the level of General) in the Pentagon and in the intelligence community. They have power at their disposal.

This, along with some other things going on, such as that which are topics of other threads ("Continental Congress 2009" and "The Cook Plan"), give me hope.