Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-03-2008, 01:43 AM   #1
Racsouran
Banned

Default About dreaming with supposed "extraterrestrial beings"

All the dreams i had of that kind, not many, but everyone of them very intense, whatever the being appeared in front of me, never made myself feel inferior in any way, rather, like a colleage.

I felt like i was talking with someone i know from the "outside" of this thing all. Itīs strange. Because i managed sometimes to get responses from them that makes me freak about this all, for example, that they were not of the dream.

Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:45 AM   #2
Estarr
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: About dreaming with supposed "extraterrestrial beings"

how do you contact ET's in your dreams?
Estarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:48 AM   #3
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Rac - what do they look like? What do they tend to "say"?

est - I'm not sure if one contacts them or they contact the person. But either way an open mind seems to help...
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:04 AM   #4
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

Me too i have had these dreams aswell. It's like i know them, because im not scared or anything..weird.. The only problem i have with the whole thing when i have these dreams is that they are the "greys" errr....starting to think i have been one or something...i dunno..
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:58 AM   #5
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

It seems "they" can get in contact with us via dreams, I've had quiet a few ET dreams myself that seem to be of a pan dimensional nature...or something.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:36 PM   #6
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estarr View Post
how do you contact ET's in your dreams?
they appear, i donīt ask for them... so i donīt know. But i know that i am lucid, maybe asking for some to appear, could lead to make one appear, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakesbeer View Post
Rac - what do they look like? What do they tend to "say"?

est - I'm not sure if one contacts them or they contact the person. But either way an open mind seems to help...
mostly they appear human. Other like grey but feels to be benevolent as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphious View Post
Me too i have had these dreams aswell. It's like i know them, because im not scared or anything..weird.. The only problem i have with the whole thing when i have these dreams is that they are the "greys" errr....starting to think i have been one or something...i dunno..
One of the dreams i had with one of those with human appearance was located in my bedroom. Then he appeared and told me not to be afraid or something, but i was terrified because i knew it was one non-terrestrial being.... finally looked at him and was a black man wearing a suit similar to star trek, and with eyes similar to those completely black ones in my avatar.

The weirdest thing of that dream is that after seeing him, another entity took my body and start speaking in the wierdest language i have ever feel (because it was my body who was speaking), and while that happened i was also there inside the body astonished, i felt that language is not from this earth.

After that i awoke very freaked about it all, it made me rethink who the hell i am, because i felt i was that being who "took my body" also.... I didnīt understood a **** of what was said in that k-pax style language (have you seen thast movie), gutural and strange.

Quote:
It seems "they" can get in contact with us via dreams, I've had quiet a few ET dreams myself that seem to be of a pan dimensional nature...or something.
Via dreams is the less scary way to contact us while not used to their presence so yes it could be a good probability to think they choose that way and that possibly take mostly human form to make contact easy for neophites, i suppose.

What does "pan dimensional nature" means?.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-03-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #7
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

I have had the "nord(blond hair, blue eyes)" human-looking ones around my bed in a conscious dream experience myself. Then I've also seen the "little greys", the 'wrinkly greys", & these tan black-eyed ones. "Pan Dimensional Nature" means they might not only be from a distant star, but they may also be from other dimensions too. Like the greys who are reportedly us from the future as an example. Either way, it seems that many people have been reporting more ET dreams. Very interesting stuff for sure.

For me it all became especially "real" when I awoke from a super intense ET dream and with my eyes open I saw this writing on my ceiling that faded after about 3 seconds.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:45 PM   #8
Flying Fish
Avalon Senior Member

I have had many experiences, most of which I don't remember and when I finally started to realize what was happening, I tried to tell them that I didn't want to go with them and reacted kind of violently. Soon after they contacted me via dream when I was in that lucid state, it is a way for them to be less invasive so that they can get you to be 'ok' with the whole thing, during one of these experiences one grey showed me his whole body as if to make me less afraid but during the whole thing the entire right side of my body was buzzing, I don't know a better word to describe the feeling and I don't know why.
Flying Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #9
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
I have had the "nord(blond hair, blue eyes)" human-looking ones around my bed in a conscious dream experience myself. Then I've also seen the "little greys", the 'wrinkly greys", & these tan black-eyed ones. "Pan Dimensional Nature" means they might not only be from a distant star, but they may also be from other dimensions too. Like the greys who are reportedly us from the future as an example. Either way, it seems that many people have been reporting more ET dreams. Very interesting stuff for sure.

For me it all became especially "real" when I awoke from a super intense ET dream and with my eyes open I saw this writing on my ceiling that faded after about 3 seconds.

it was not tan, it was black, with features of the black people common in america or africa, what do you know about those ones with dark eyes?.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:16 PM   #10
EtherealSea
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, i've experiences during sleep with people from other places outside Earth, but i know that those experiences were not 'dreams'. And i say that they were not dreams because dreams don't feel like that I prefer not to talk about the details but whenever it's necessary (i say 'whenever it's necessary because from times to times i 'meet' them always in a non-physical way) i have those experiences during sleep... they are not of the same 'race' but all of them are most lovable, amazing... and i can't find the fair words to describe the emotion, the feelings that i felt in my heart. The communication was always made by telepathy but after i wake up, i don't remember anything that they have told me.

I'm sorry for my poor english, but when i saw this thread i felt that i should share with you this.

Peace, Love and Light

Last edited by EtherealSea; 10-03-2008 at 07:35 PM.
EtherealSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #11
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Rac - I don't know, I haven't heard of any with pure black eyes that look otherwise human. Although I have heard that there are other species that essentially do look human save for a few differences.