Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default This is a real whistle blower

This Finnish Doctor was married to a Norwegian Diplomat and was privy to many secret documents as well she has written a World Wide best seller.Her husband has since died , She talks here very much about mind control and some of the many attempts on her life . This is a true whistle blower who cares about humanity and really understands the meaning of death. A good friend once told me that Death is but the beginning of life how right he was. If you can understand that death is nothing to fear what can they do to you? You have them beat their power is gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wgJT...layer_embedded

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-08-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This is a real whistle blower

Everyone should listen to her, she is brilliant and I'm so happy that you put this up over at the force, NB, because its fabulous
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

The big difference between her and the others is she don`t care what the puppet masters want. She is going to spill EVERYTHING she knows because the end result is what ? She gets killed ...... and she already knows this but MNTS you know what her answer that she found out was . If the other so called whistleblowers did what she is doing there would be a H3LL of a lot more people rubbing sleep out of their eyes

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-08-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly You know NB, I actually played some of her videos twice because she had so much to say and what was written across the screen to research her remarks......hey, I'm all about researching, but I don't have to do this with her because I know deep down, she is telling the truth.

She has lost all that she cared about and has nothing to lose, her own words.

She is not afraid to die because you do not die. I think that the ones that go to the other side are so much better off than us. We may suffer with their lost but we should see it as a new beginning for them that they will love

They are truly living
Old 09-08-2009, 06:45 PM   #5
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent. I'd love to hear Project Camelot have her on their radio show!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen Kilde is amazing! She is very credible and has no fear...but I'm still skeptical and cautious regarding supernatural experiences and experimentation...because I believe that we live in a haunted planet...and that we may need to rise to a much higher ethical/psychological level before we begin to make regular and reliable contact with truly angelic spirits. You might be shocked at who you are really conversing with. Your deceased Aunt Susie might really be a reptilian named Lord Draco.

Does anyone doubt that this whistle blower is the REAL DEAL??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22js2139y8 I'm looking forward to a PC interview (after Washington D.C., Fordham University, and the St. Louis Jesuits give the green-light)!!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-08-2009 at 08:23 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I dont think anyone should wait to see if she does an interview

This woman is a huge success and she gives speaches all over the world.

She is worth every minute you listen to her as she knows what she is all about and they have already tried to kill her off so many many times. She has people in "high" places caring for her. so dont wait for an interview, go listen to her at you tube or buy her books. Her first book sold over 170,000 copies and none of them were in English.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

They killed her mother and father because she refused to be quiet She has another video out on you tube . Its called Issue`s of Mind Control How many people have 9 cars accidents just a coincidence ? Like i say the answer she gives in regards to death is the key to eliminating your fear. She will be an upcoming guest for mel`s show Veritas in the coming weeks so if you have any questions just send them to manticore here at the Forum those that didn`t know that is mel

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-08-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

yes!yes! excellent!!!!!!!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:29 PM   #10
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

the real deal here, thanks for posting.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:38 PM   #11
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I would call this the most important post in recent time. Now THIS is what the forum is about.
Thanks NB, excellent.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:50 PM   #12
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

Good news... she'll be on Veritas soon.

Thanks Mel!
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:30 AM   #13
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread, she is very interesting. Regarding the very small RFID chips she spoke of, I found this:

http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Scienc...sp?NewsNum=939

The previous record-holder, the Hitachi mu-chip, is just 0.4 x 0.4 millimeters. Take a look at the size of the mu-chip RFID tag on a human fingertip.

Now, compare that with the new RFID tags. The "powder type" tags are some sixty times smaller.

(Powder RFID chips next to a human hair)

The new RFID chips have a 128-bit ROM for storing a unique 38 digit number, like their predecessor. Hitachi used semiconductor miniaturization technology and electron beams to write data on the chip substrates to achieve the new, smaller size.

Hitachi's mu-chips are already in production; they were used to prevent ticket forgery at last year's Aichi international technology exposition. RFID 'powder,' on the other hand, is so much smaller that it can easily be incorporated into thin paper, like that used in paper currency and gift certificates.

Science fiction fans will have a field day with this new technology. In his 1998 novel Distraction, Bruce Sterling referred to bugged money:

They always played poker with European cash. There was American cash around, flimsy plastic stuff, but most people wouldn't take American cash anymore. It was hard to take American cash seriously when it was no longer convertible outside U.S. borders. Besides, all the bigger bills were bugged. (Read more about bugged money)

These tiny RFID tags could be worked into any product; combined with RFID readers built into doorways, theft of consumer goods would be practically impossible. It's not clear from the references provided, but even if this chip needs an external antenna, the attached antenna would be a tiny ribbon of wire more narrow than a human hair and only a fraction of an inch long.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:48 AM   #14
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

NB, great find my friend. She is so refreshing to listen to compared to some. No BS as far as I am concerned.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:54 AM   #15
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
I would call this the most important post in recent time. Now THIS is what the forum is about.
Thanks NB, excellent.

Z

OOOH YESSS INDEED

Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:55 AM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
These tiny RFID tags could be worked into any product; combined with RFID readers built into doorways, theft of consumer goods would be practically impossible. It's not clear from the references provided, but even if this chip needs an external antenna, the attached antenna would be a tiny ribbon of wire more narrow than a human hair and only a fraction of an inch long.

There is talk of introducing these into food Vaccines everything even Chemtrails
Old 09-09-2009, 02:56 AM   #17
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Katherine Albrecht has some really good rfid info. There are some youtube videos with her speaking that really shine a light on it. I'll see if I can find some. An article she wrote can be read here.

EDIT: Part 1 of a Series of Videos with Katherine Albrecht on RFID (the other segments can be clicked through from there)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEh-p...E8934&index=31

Last edited by Malynda; 09-09-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:58 AM   #18
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
NB, great find my friend. She is so refreshing to listen to compared to some. No BS as far as I am concerned.
Micjer: Mel or manticore as he is known here found this Interview i posted one similar elsewhere by her Called Issue`s of mind Control i think this is the newest one of her out
Old 09-09-2009, 03:09 AM   #19
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

I'm working my way through the videos in the op now. I really enjoy listening to this woman. Thanks for the post.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:32 AM   #20
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Just to say, the EMF/ELF stuff she talks about is VERY real and it is something I can actually hear. It seems , shockingly,to be most places I go, these days, though not turned on all the time and it goes hand in glove with the chemtrails . It is especially strong while people are in their deepest sleep cycles, like 2:00 am, the time of the liver regenerating according to Chinese medicine, though it goes on all night ,when it is on. Hmph. Full moon is usually the worst. And no I do not have tinnitus, not the same thing at all.

This has to stop.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #21
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

She is really real!
What made me greatest impression is that she claims the all of the abductions are executed by the secret government for experiments, microchiping...and that ETs are positive beings. This is very crucial matter for all of the disclosure matter. Obviousely the manipulations by the secret structures are so big that they can`t deal publicly with it, without being accused for a terror.
Also, the public manipulation about ETs being malevolent is in service of spreading mass fear from contacts with ETs. This is the point were full disclosure is prevented.

Love & Respect

Last edited by Oliver; 09-09-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:30 PM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I think all important whistleblowers should gang up on the PTW all at once. It would be mind-blowing and the PTW are no match for a mass of awakened people.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:18 PM   #23
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Lovely stuff.... so clear and concise... she tells in lay mans terms so a normal person like me gets it in one...also my adhd...was not racing ahead... my attention was held fast...
want to hear more.... great post...will let my 11 year old daughter listen!!
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:48 PM   #24
MoV
Avalon Senior Member

good link! What I didn't get is the part with OoBE & the pink color(min 4:50)
".. but one thing why I'm using pink is that according to American research they can not see the pink, if something is written in pink they can't see it I don't know the reason" ..
So here we have the old lady all in PINK because if any one having a OoBE is trying to spy on her can see only her head and hands.. ohh yah and here
shoes if they are not pink of course.

they can't see what I'm typing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw8BAp5vDZo

Last edited by MoV; 09-12-2009 at 01:10 PM.
MoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #25
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm listening to this now, and I think both the Dr being interviewed and the Interviewer are magic!

This is one of the nicest chats like this I have heard for a long while.

Thanyou so much for posting the reference to it.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote