Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 02:27 AM   #51
Baggywrinkle

Default Re: The Time Has Come...

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 11-24-2008 at 03:45 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:32 AM   #52
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

I'll miss you too Baggywrinkle..big sloppy kiss back at ya
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:36 AM   #53
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

.........It is ironic that Sean, the original Forum Administrator, came to Bill and Kerry with an offer to pay for setting up this forum for them. It was also his intention that it remain free for everyone. He left after the announcement that the forum was going subscription. Not just because of that but also due to other reasons as well.

It really was sad to watch from the sidelines how this has played itself out.

Hi Carol, you too huh.

When that new 'subscription' screen appears for the first time next week or whenever, will that be too late to get into my personal page and take down the decorations?

I'm not against paying a little for Camelot interviews. If Kerry or Bill were standing in front of me now I'd give them some cash but I'm not going to set up a PayPal account and I'm not going to send cash to America.

I'll be watching the site for important news and views. I wonder how this site and Camelot will be affected by the rapidly approaching Internet2 control grid. I doubt things will stay constant. It may not be long before we all have to forget about computers and get stuck into real life with the people around us, whoever they are and however little they are aware of big agendas.

It's very late at night here now. Good night.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:42 AM   #54
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I don`t see it as turning their back on family they will still be working towards the common goal that we all currently share it will just be happening from a different site they will return to read Im sure they just cant post, they being those who choose to leave
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:40 AM   #55
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:20 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:45 AM   #56
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Principal Janitor. It's about principal, and it's the most fundamental thing we have at the base of who we are. I'm sorry that you can not see through the veil. Be well.
I can certainly understand this. i am simply disappointed that some people do not wish to continue here and I agree that there should be other avenues for collecting income to support the overall mission.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:07 AM   #57
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I can certainly understand this. i am simply disappointed that some people do not wish to continue here and I agree that there should be other avenues for collecting income to support the overall mission.
Well, if you can understand this, then also understand that the majority of people it is not about the low sum of money and helping out Project Camelot. We all want to help out Project Camelot. It's about not having our names all tallied perfectly in line with our credit card numbers (this one doesn't really apply to me, or most of us for that matter, as I bet they know exactly who I am and where I live already), and the most important notion being the information not being free for all those to share and participate. Even if someone cannot participate, then they cannot share new information, which doesn't matter if anyone can read the forums as that information won't be there, especially if the major contributors on the forum on gone and I think Flying Pyramid is by far one of the ones at the top (which is amazing to think since he has been around so shortly).

And take in account also with what norman said too as I absolutely agree and would do the same, hand them the only two dollars (liberty dollars to be precise haha) I had right now on the spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post
I'm not against paying a little for Camelot interviews. If Kerry or Bill were standing in front of me now I'd give them some cash but I'm not going to set up a PayPal account and I'm not going to send cash to America.
I just think you should rephrase your approach to how you present your argument then if you understand the notion of our principals.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:41 AM   #58
Sahara
Avalon Senior Member

You Have brought so much to this form! Thank You! Thank You for your passion in finding & sharing what you know and belive! It seems you too are a becaon.
Sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #59
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

"But wait a bit," the Oysters cried,
"Before we have our chat;
For some of us are out of breath,
And all of us are fat!"
"No hurry!" said the Carpenter.
They thanked him much for that.

"A loaf of bread," the Walrus said,
"Is what we chiefly need:
Pepper and vinegar besides
Are very good indeed--
Now if you're ready, Oysters dear,
We can begin to feed."

"But not on us!" the Oysters cried,
Turning a little blue.
"After such kindness, that would be
A dismal thing to do!"
"The night is fine," the Walrus said.
"Do you admire the view?

"It was so kind of you to come!
And you are very nice!"
The Carpenter said nothing but
"Cut us another slice:
I wish you were not quite so deaf--
I've had to ask you twice!"
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:07 PM   #60
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

It's the principle that matters here - rich get to post and poor get to read - we are better then that - or are we - not I fear. Find some other way of funding the site. Rich get power to post- poor have to follow - what does that sound like? NWO anyone? Surely you must all see this - oh, you do - then please do something about it Bill and Kerry. Please, because I love your work, but the subscription trashes it all.

This is supposed to be plans for a new future for us all - not the same old rubbish in a different dress.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:18 AM   #61
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 12-05-2008 at 05:15 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:22 PM   #62
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

The price is not high at all - but the principle is priceless.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote