Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-12-2008, 04:11 AM   #26
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Interesting star seed.

Obama is nothing except like all other "politicians". Please do not be "fooled". And as they say, "TIME WILL TELL", and it will not be long.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:24 AM   #27
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link to an article about Dr. Richard Boylan, the guy who says Obama is a starseed,

http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-72.htm

Boylan can't be trusted.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:18 AM   #28
no caste

I don't know if Obama is or isn't a Star seed - but I expect him to be. That is, I intend him to be. I guess what I'm saying is we play a part to make leaders respond to or hear our concerns and do what's right - to be real people.

I watch for signs. Today on the front page of a national newspaper in Canada (The Globe and Mail - Canadians followed the US election like nuts ) there was a photo of GWB and Obama in the Oval office, meeting. The body language of both men is telling. Obama was engaged, listening. GWB was defensive, leaning away.

It's important to communicate when I feel something strongly - and if it's politics or whatever, I share with my elected officials, politely and everything, with respect for the process and offices (if not always the people in the offices). I can't just do nothing. They are ...representatives.

This age of the corporati really must die, or we will. But it also means alternative lifestyles for us. Mother Earth's not liking the landfills (but it's handy to be rid of our junk) and the water's getting weird. Maybe I like road trips (I do!) and cheap coffee/chocolate. Politicians know this.

A transition is in order - I pray/meditate it's conscious, peaceful and filled with laughter.
Old 11-18-2008, 08:11 AM   #29
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, nice post