Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-26-2008, 04:43 AM   #26
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If you are seeking 'salvation', evolution of your soul to the next density. Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
@TimeIsShort: At times it can be frustrating to put effort into a message to see it rejected, but it seems to me that this is the way the game has to be played.
Its alright. The message is quite profound, and its interpretations can vary as much as peoples perceptions. This was fully understood when i posted this. Which is why i outlined that this message could have profound implications for one person and be absolutely worthless to another. It all depends on peoples perceptions and their current knowledge of the incarnational cycles which dominate our existance.

Last edited by Jack; 10-26-2008 at 04:45 AM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:11 AM   #27
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: If you are seeking 'salvation', evolution of your soul to the next density. Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
You have very clearly demonstrated why it is important to discriminate.

There are as many different perceptions truths as there are humans/perceivers. Sometimes we can share those perceptions, other times we cannot - they are not valid for the observer on their path at this time.

The way I read your message was that your ego was having a bit of a wrestling match with what TimeIsShort was trying to say. Thats ok too. You both do us all a service with your contributions.

Is the bout over? I cannot say, though I doubt it. This is a fight that ultimately the ego cannot win.

@TimeIsShort: At times it can be frustrating to put effort into a message to see it rejected, but it seems to me that this is the way the game has to be played.

Thanks to all of you.

A..
Anchor,
The receiver receives what the receiver wants to receive...,but sometimes the transmission is garbled, thus, misinterpreted..,sometimes.
I was stating my observations and by no means engaging in a war of words of which I am ill equipped for.
My post was/is not meant to offend nor embarrass, but to give my opinion to the thread.
New ageism tends to tell us that the ego is a bad thing, but as ego is part of the human personality and will always be, until such times 'til the chip comes in, we will always have a human personality/ego and long may it be so. It's what makes us different and has little to do with our spiritual being.

And as far as fighting is concerned, well., I think war has proved how unproductive that is.
No malice was intended in my reply to 'TimeisShort' and if it offends, then please remove it.
Tom
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:12 AM   #28
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I just wanted to say, if you haven't realized it, ctophil has been going to thread after thread posting his beliefs as the only truth, and directly contradicting every person's spriritual belief, usually in a negative fashion. I am sorry if I'm seemed too aggresive to some of you, but this is like the 3rd time I've gone at it with Philip.

Otherwise, I hope you all enjoy the Law of One. It is a wonderfully enlightening read.
I noticed. Its sad that people follow blindly without questioning anything. The post has validity. How can anyone argue the fact that we are here to learn?
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:16 AM   #29
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeIsShort View Post
Greeting friend,

This message is not intended to help those evolve who truly are not ready, but serves as a catalyst for those who are.
Question: How do people know that they are ready?

Do we wake up one day and realize things or is our readiness based more on life experiences?

Personally, I have been working on improving my focus and my ability to manage my emotions and learn quicker from classic mistakes. It has been an interesting year for sure and I'm excited about a lot of the things I read here.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:18 AM   #30
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

There's no fool like an old fool.
I replied to a post not knowing that it concerned the 'channellings' of Ra and the law of one books...silly me.
This mistake would not have happened if people that have seen " The Light" did not suddenly change their way of speaking.
Can you not speak to people the same way you would as if you were working beside them or having a beer with them..whatever! Why does it have to change the way you word things.
I remember when I got the 'nod' twenty odd years ago, I was quoting bible text and walking around thinking, 'I know something you don't', and at the same time I knew I had a lot more to learn.
I was talking like a parrot, quoting other people, Deepak Chopra, Antony De Mello, et al..,in retrospect I think I was trying to convince myself. But funny enough, it was something I read in one of De Mello's books that put me right. He said, " Don't try to change".
So I didn't, and I did.

I forgot what I was saying.., but you know what I mean!
This is not meant to be contentious or offensive, so please don't take it as such.
All the best, Tom
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:08 PM   #31
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

Remember when we all began on the path and everything we read, heard or embraced we thought 'WHOA, this is it' !! and then as we continued on the next thing was 'WHOA, this is it '!! until we finally realized that everything up until your now was just another piece to the big puzzle. and then we realized 'WHOA'.....I'm so happy every piece has been given to me to help form the whole. Keep on collecting those pieces, eventually there's a beautiful picture that will be whole.

Last edited by Oneworld719; 10-26-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:33 PM   #32
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Oneworld,

I know exactly what you are saying..

I started out on this journey 1 year ago. All I was doing was researching alternative energy. That led me to Steven Greer and the free energy thing then to UFO's and on it has gone.

As you say each piece of the puzzle falling into place.

But oh we have so much more to learn!!

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 03:50 PM   #33
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
I noticed. Its sad that people follow blindly without questioning anything. The post has validity. How can anyone argue the fact that we are here to learn?
I agree. Some of you here say that I should have an open mind and that I should stop "preaching." But some of you end up doing the same thing. You don't open your mind and won't stop preaching about your beliefs. This is just the truth, not meant to attack anybody. It's just that much of mankind can't handle the truth. "Those who are blind can not lead the blind. Both will fall into a ditch." This is a paraphrase of Yahushua's words (those who don't know who he is by now, it's the Son of Yahweh). Do you realize that Yahushua is the ONLY one in the entire history of mankind who died and come back to life 3 days and 3 nights later? Yep, no one could do that. Yahweh raised him up. Buddha, Mohammad, Joseph Smith, Adam Weisphaut, Emperor Constantine, Nimrod (ok, he is still worshiped today by just about all nations via thousands of different names, but he is still dead), and many others are all still dead.

What I'm trying to say is why are you following this Egyptian "sun-god Ra?" Do you not realize that all religions (which are all false, by the way) all evolve from sun-worship one way or another? The "teachings of Ra" is no different. Would you rather follow the sun than the Son of Yahweh? Everybody, Yahweh Elohim raised Yahushua for a reason. To show that Yahushua is the way, the truth, and the life! No man can come to the Father but by him!! These two statements are very powerful, very complex, and very simple at the same time. I hope that what I have posted so far in various threads have shed some light to the Kingdom of Heaven.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:11 PM   #34
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

For me there is no 'following' to be done

It matters not whether the 'leader' is Ra, Yeshua, Buddha - or enlightenment by any other name.

Surely what matters is not the leader per se, but how their words are recieved and translated into purposeful, decent, action?

What exactly did Yeshua want - that we 'believe' in him, or that we listen to what he said and effect a change in the world?
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:36 PM   #35
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post

It matters not whether the 'leader' is Ra, Yeshua, Buddha - or enlightenment by any other name.

Surely what matters is not the leader per se, but how their words are recieved and translated into purposeful, decent, action?

What exactly did Yeshua want - that we 'believe' in him, or that we listen to what he said and effect a change in the world?
Yahushua is our role model. Yahweh gave us His son almost two thousand years ago to help us better understand His will, His love, and His plan for the ultimate salvation of Earth. Folks, I tell you now, but you may not believe me. Yahushua is coming back again very soon. I estimate within 3 - 4 years from now. For the Great Tribulation has just started...times of GREAT TROUBLE AND SUFFERING in this physical world have begun. And you WILL see it here on Earth. The username for "TimeisShort" is actually telling you something.

When you believe who Yahushua happens to be, you, in effect, have already known who the Father is....your Creator, your Salvation, and your Life. For the Father and Yahushua are One in the spiritual sense. So when I talk about Yahweh, I also talk about Yahushua and vice versa. What is the most important thing in life? Your life, right? If you consider anything else that is more important than life itself, then there is something seriously wrong. But anyways, at this point in time, Yahushua is life. He has permission from the Heavenly Father to grant you eternal life. And it is a gift from Yahweh, not a privilege or a benefits package. People throughout the 6000 years of history have always seeked immortality or eternal life. Either it be a Buddhist monk (they seek the "total enlightenment or Nirvana" which they think leads to immortality) or a 97th degree Egyptian Mason performing his rituals, we all, by nature, want to live on. Don't we? I tell you, today, don't waste your time on anything but the Son of Yahweh. He holds your future and the future of this world. For the Kingdom of Yahweh will come here to Earth shortly. Be prepared to face your Maker.

-Phillip
Old 10-26-2008, 04:43 PM   #36
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
I agree. Some of you here say that I should have an open mind and that I should stop "preaching." But some of you end up doing the same thing. You don't open your mind and won't stop preaching about your beliefs. This is just the truth, not meant to attack anybody. It's just that much of mankind can't handle the truth. "Those who are blind can not lead the blind. Both will fall into a ditch." This is a paraphrase of Yahushua's words (those who don't know who he is by now, it's the Son of Yahweh). Do you realize that Yahushua is the ONLY one in the entire history of mankind who died and come back to life 3 days and 3 nights later? Yep, no one could do that. Yahweh raised him up. Buddha, Mohammad, Joseph Smith, Adam Weisphaut, Emperor Constantine, Nimrod (ok, he is still worshiped today by just about all nations via thousands of different names, but he is still dead), and many others are all still dead.

What I'm trying to say is why are you following this Egyptian "sun-god Ra?" Do you not realize that all religions (which are all false, by the way) all evolve from sun-worship one way or another? The "teachings of Ra" is no different. Would you rather follow the sun than the Son of Yahweh? Everybody, Yahweh Elohim raised Yahushua for a reason. To show that Yahushua is the way, the truth, and the life! No man can come to the Father but by him!! These two statements are very powerful, very complex, and very simple at the same time. I hope that what I have posted so far in various threads have shed some light to the Kingdom of Heaven.

-Phillip
The pot calling the kettle black.

Your "faith" is sun worship as well, this has been proven time and time again. I can name atleast a dozen "pagan" deities that died and came back 3 days and 3 nights later. Mithra, Horus, Dionysus, Krishna, the list goes on. You follow a book of astrotheology and rehashed pagan fairy tales that has been used to murder countless MILLIONS and oppress the survivors for centuries. The only reason you go around this forum preaching is because you're insecure and probably feel threatened that not everyone will so willing to imprison themselves to the worship of that "god", "yahweh", which is simply an expressive term for a "burst of energy".

Even with the centuries of Judeo-Christian oppression, they still couldn't succeed in holding us down forever. Now their prison crumbles around them, and now people are digging up the real truths. Oh so unfortunate for those ruling elitists...
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:47 PM   #37
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Jesus wanted to prove to you that ascension is possible and give you detailed instructions on how to go about it yourself.

There is an expression:

"Those who can, do. Those who can't teach."

But in this case it should be:

"Those who can, do and teach. Those who can't, lie."

Whether you want to believe it or not, there are powerful forces who do not want you to ascend. Their weapon is the same one that the serpent used in Eden - the sweet tasting lie.

Last edited by arcora; 10-26-2008 at 04:56 PM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:51 PM   #38
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
The pot calling the kettle black.

Your "faith" is sun worship as well, this has been proven time and time again. I can name atleast a dozen "pagan" deities that died and came back 3 days and 3 nights later. Mithra, Horus, Dionysus, Krishna, the list goes on. You follow a book of astrotheology and rehashed pagan fairy tales that has been used to murder countless MILLIONS and oppress the survivors for centuries. The only reason you go around this forum preaching is because you're insecure and probably feel threatened that not everyone will so willing to imprison themselves to the worship of that "god", "yahweh", which is simply an expressive term for a "burst of energy".

Even with the centuries of Judeo-Christian oppression, they still couldn't succeed in holding us down forever. Now their prison crumbles around them, and now people are digging up the real truths. Oh so unfortunate for those ruling elitists...
Sun-worshipers have adopted Yahushua's testimony two thousand years ago not the other around. Satan "loves" to mimic what Yahweh has done as a mockery. Remember that Yahweh's plan started way back in history at the time of Adam and Eve. This is not a recent thing. Satan (or formerly known as Lucifer) knows a lot of the plan (I say a lot, but not all). Also remember that I am not a Christian and not a part of ANY religion that were created by man with the inspiration of Satan. You are right, numerous pagan gods have the similar "attributes." Re-read the first part of this paragraph again.

Christianity and all religions will crumble, yes, and the Kingdom of Yahweh will remain forever and forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
The only reason you go around this forum preaching is because you're insecure and probably feel threatened
I perform the works and the will of my Father. I know who am I and what I belong to....the Olive Tree of Israel or "Overcomer" of this world. As I said, I am not here to convince you of anything. It's still up to my Father to choose you (and lead you to Yahushua) if your future holds great promise of love and obedience to Him. It's not the other way around.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-26-2008 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:57 PM   #39
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sun-worshipers have adopted Yahushua's testimony two thousand years ago not the other around. Satan "loves" to mimic what Yahweh has done as a mockery. Remember that Yahweh's plan started way back in history at the time of Adam and Eve. This is not a recent thing. Satan (or formerly known as Lucifer) knows a lot of the plan (I say a lot, but not all). Also remember that I am not a Christian and not a part of ANY religion that were created by man with the inspiration of Satan. You are right, numerous pagan gods have the similar "attributes." Re-read the first part of this paragraph again.

Christianity and all religions will crumble, yes, and the Kingdom of Yahweh will remain forever and forever.

-Phillip
Lack of any historical and factual understanding, talent for twisting points and words, calling any truthful factual contradictions to your "faith" the work of "Satan", constant arrogant preaching...yes you are a follower of Yahweh alright. I wouldn't doubt that for a second. Don't worry, they have a nice savior messiah ready to return just for you.

Enjoy living on your knees.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:59 PM   #40
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What I'm trying to say is why are you following this Egyptian "sun-god Ra?" Do you not realize that all religions (which are all false, by the way) all evolve from sun-worship one way or another?
This thread has nothing to do with the Sun god "Ra". If you took the time to read the book which i was refering to then you would see that this is not the case.

Ra is a 6th dimensional group conciousness.

Quote:
Would you rather follow the sun than the Son of Yahweh? Everybody, Yahweh Elohim raised Yahushua for a reason. To show that Yahushua is the way, the truth, and the life!
Again, your argument stands on false grounds. This thread has nothing to do with the Egyptian Sun God. You have just misinterpreted it.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:01 PM   #41
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Very well put.

Truth is truth regardless of its source.

Enlightenment will not be gained from the following of religion or entities, enlightenment will be found through the aknowledgment of truth from whatever source it comes.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:19 PM   #42
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Because the only way anyone will ever get out of this dimensional reality
TimeIsShort, what do you imply by this ?

Because as long as you try to run away from something, it will pursue you.

In my own spiritual understanding of things, we all came here to live the Human condition,
to remember 'who we are' and restore the connection with ALL that IS, the source of all creations.
By doing this, (without any INTERFACE), we empower ourselves and get ALL the HELP we need.

We came here on Earth to experience the difficulties of duality in the 3rd density.
We're here to 'fix many issues' and transcend them to the next level.
Trying to 'get away' from this will make you run in circles.

TimeIsShort, i agree with you that we must first change ourselves, because by applying - this very simple truth - the WORLD in which we live WILL follow.

Thats the gift given to all of us.

It's not a matter of trying to eacape to other densities or dreaming of foreign paradises and/or following whatever teachings, be it good or bad:

---It's NOW, HERE ON EARTH, (in this plane, 3rd density) that the work must be done. ---

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #43
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Very well put.

Truth is truth regardless of its source.

Enlightenment will not be gained from the following of religion or entities, enlightenment will be found through the aknowledgment of truth from whatever source it comes.
I agree to this.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #44
arcora
Banned

There is a spiritual war happening right now. Powerful forces are fighting for your soul.

It is sad when one of the self-described ruling elite prison guards posts on another forum telling people what they want to hear (pulled primarily from this Ra material) - And get's so much positive attention.

Then a messenger of God's word comes along bringing the truth which will set you free - and he is ridiculed.

Some people would prefer a sweet lie to a bitter truth.

Last edited by arcora; 10-26-2008 at 06:29 PM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:37 PM   #45
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I just wanted to share some of the new Hidden Hand material, even though it seems a lot of people are shrugging it off. Anyways, Hidden Hand summed up a good point for us to remember when dealing with say fundamentalist beliefs:

Question: “Many of my friends and family are Christians, and they would likely think the same. How would one even go about presenting this information to a person of that mindset? I am not here to "spread your gospel", but I would definitely like so share this with a few of my friends.”

Hidden Hand: How can you present anything to ones who have no desire to have their belief system challenged?
They will believe what they want to believe, and nothing you or I can say is likely to make any difference. It becomes ingrained at a subconscious level, and when a belief structure becomes that insidious, the only way it is likely to change, is through a 'mystical experience' or such a personal demonstration of 'another way' in the life lived of 'another', that one cannot fail but to notice that there is 'something different' about them. How can you reach such as these? Only by example.

Also, I wanted to share this with Philip, see if it makes him think (that's what the Ra material is suppose to make you do 'think,' not worship the sun god Ra), or he'll probably just cry out blaphesmy

Question: “How do you justify that the current British royal family line is the true bloodline, but Ishmael is not the true receiver of Abraham's gift? If you're true bloodline, you'll know what I mean.”

Hidden Hand: Who says it is the 'true' line? There were Ruling-Bloodlines long before your 'Yahweh' and his 'Christianity' arrived on this planet. Yahweh is 'a' Creator, not 'The' One Infinite Creator. There are other and Higher 'gods' than him. Ultimately, All, are a part of The One, and either consciously, or unconsciously, exercising their Free Will to Create. Begin to study 'outside of the box' for a True understanding of the Creation.

The British Royalty is not the most powerful line. The names that you know, do not hold the real ancient power. There are others above these lineages in the Hierarchy. You will not know the names of these lines.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:45 PM   #46
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Then a messenger of God's word comes along bringing the truth which will set you free - and he is ridiculed.
This is my response to this so called messenger of God's word.

Quote:
Yahweh is not a respecter of persons so neither am I.
My response to that is one of supreme negativity and I'm going to leave it at just that.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:53 PM   #47
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just wanted to share some of the new Hidden Hand material, even though it seems a lot of people are shrugging it off. Anyways, Hidden Hand summed up a good point for us to remember when dealing with say fundamentalist beliefs:

Question: “Many of my friends and family are Christians, and they would likely think the same. How would one even go about presenting this information to a person of that mindset? I am not here to "spread your gospel", but I would definitely like so share this with a few of my friends.”

Hidden Hand: How can you present anything to ones who have no desire to have their belief system challenged?
They will believe what they want to believe, and nothing you or I can say is likely to make any difference. It becomes ingrained at a subconscious level, and when a belief structure becomes that insidious, the only way it is likely to change, is through a 'mystical experience' or such a personal demonstration of 'another way' in the life lived of 'another', that one cannot fail but to notice that there is 'something different' about them. How can you reach such as these? Only by example.

Also, I wanted to share this with Philip, see if it makes him think (that's what the Ra material is suppose to make you do 'think,' not worship the sun god Ra), or he'll probably just cry out blaphesmy

Question: “How do you justify that the current British royal family line is the true bloodline, but Ishmael is not the true receiver of Abraham's gift? If you're true bloodline, you'll know what I mean.”

Hidden Hand: Who says it is the 'true' line? There were Ruling-Bloodlines long before your 'Yahweh' and his 'Christianity' arrived on this planet. Yahweh is 'a' Creator, not 'The' One Infinite Creator. There are other and Higher 'gods' than him. Ultimately, All, are a part of The One, and either consciously, or unconsciously, exercising their Free Will to Create. Begin to study 'outside of the box' for a True understanding of the Creation.

The British Royalty is not the most powerful line. The names that you know, do not hold the real ancient power. There are others above these lineages in the Hierarchy. You will not know the names of these lines.

And yet you still believe a member of the "bloodline" who claims his father is "Lucifer." And when Lucifer is called the "Father of Lies." Do you not realize that this "hidden hand" (although his name tells you a lot about his secretive nature and lies) is part of the "ruling elite" that is enslaving you at this point in history on Earth? Yeah, their philosophy of "love and peace" and is whipping and slapping you until you say, "yes sir or yes ma'am." Go do your research and understand who the "Illuminati" really are. And don't think that the power stops there. The "Illuminati" are only the beginning of the ruling class of this world.

Seek the Kingdom of Yahweh FIRST (and nothing else) and then all shall be provided to you, including more Truth that you all (I stand corrected, most of you) seem to sway away from. There is an absolute small remnant who know what I'm talking about.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-26-2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:01 PM   #48
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
There is a spiritual war happening right now. Powerful forces are fighting for your soul.

It is sad when one of the self-described ruling elite prison guards posts on another forum telling people what they want to hear (pulled primarily from this Ra material) - And get's so much positive attention.

Some people would prefer a sweet lie to a bitter truth.
"Messengers of god" pulling the victim card? Nothing new under the sun, eh? Someone who consistently attacks others ends up with the heat on them, and suddenly they're the poor victim. So many corpses lay on the path of these self described messengers of god...

So tiresome...their self-righteous noise.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:16 PM   #49
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And yet you still believe a member of the "bloodline" who claims his father is "Lucifer." And when Lucifer is called the "Father of Lies." Do you not realize that this "hidden hand" (although his name tells you a lot about his secretive nature and lies) is part of the "ruling elite" that is enslaving you at this point in history on Earth? Yeah, their philosophy of "love and peace" and is whipping and slapping you until you say, "yes sir or yes ma'am." Go do your research and understand who the "Illuminati" really are. And don't think that the power stops there. The "Illuminati" are only the beginning of the ruling class of this world.

Seek the Kingdom of Yahweh FIRST (and nothing else) and then all shall be provided to you, including more Truth that you all (I stand corrected, most of you) seem to sway away from. There is an absolute small remnant who know what I'm talking about.

-Phillip
LOL. Phillip here's a good lesson in discussing something with an open minded individual. If they share a piece of information with you, it does NOT mean they necessarily believe in it, or even for you to believe it. READ WHAT I AM TYPING! As I just said, I hope this piece makes you THINK! Think damnit think! Stop reciting, stop with this consistent dead end linear thinking. There's so much more to life! And all it starts with is a number. A simple yet endlessly complex number. That is truth my friend, and undying truth that can never EVER be denied.

When a truly opened minded individual comes across a piece of information, they do not accept it, believe it, deny it, scorn it, take it for the word of god. No, no. They simply take it into consideration to aid in their understanding of what this reality MAY be.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #50
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
LOL. Phillip here's a good lesson in discussing something with an open minded individual. If they share a piece of information with you, it does NOT mean they necessarily believe in it, or even for you to believe it. READ WHAT I AM TYPING! As I just said, I hope this piece makes you THINK! Think damnit think! Stop reciting, stop with this consistent dead end linear thinking. There's so much more to life! And all it starts with is a number. A simple yet endlessly complex number. That is truth my friend, and undying truth that can never EVER be denied.

When a truly opened minded individual comes across a piece of information, they do not accept it, believe it, deny it, scorn it, take it for the word of god. No, no. They simply take it into consideration to aid in their understanding of what this reality MAY be.
Well said, but you likely cannot get through to these people. I prefer to be more blunt and direct. They have given away their mind, heart and soul to a wretched entity. I speak up because somebody has to do it, somebody has to stand up to it, before they get in a position where they can create another mass sacrifice to this deity of theirs. Another crusade in the name of their "god". Entire cultures and civilizations of people have been wiped off the face of the earth by the followers of this...deity, the god of murder. Only the name and cover changes...

And they think they are opposing evil, of course.