Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Camelot Clay and Shawn Pickering Audio Interview

I only listened to the first few seconds of the three minute segment and I had to put it on pause to exclaim to myself about what I just heard.

I am really looking forward to this interview:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot Clay and Shawn Pickering Audio Interview

Am listening now.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i am listening to: http://www.projectcamelot.org/audio_interviews.html
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

So far I've listened to the first hour of this interview.

I am very impressed with what a good job Kerry and Bill have done listening to what Clay and Shawn say, and then patiently, thoroughly, following up with pertinent questions to keep the interview on track and flowing.

I think they've demonstrated that they're "in the zone."
Old 11-19-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
Spregovori

I listened to the whole thing yesterday...half the time my mind was occupied with something else...but the recording was a nice "company". 4 people...

It was interesting with the usual *cant say more than this* and the very popular *this thing needs to get out*

I like the logical "integrity" of the conversation...

and

I like that Kerry and Bill tried to somehow connect the dots...to find some common ground...to compare what other stated.... This should be done more...as I have already said and written before.

Last edited by Spregovori; 11-19-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #6
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I know Clay and Shawn said they thought these rock/diamond thingys the controlers were ancient entities from beyond this Galaxi but their discription of being so hot and diamond like and shape shifters and interdimentional I immeadietly thought of beings from the Sun... Our Sun? Or any Star? As much channeled materials I have read refer to great beings of wisdon who live on the Sun and on stars.. these fire beings are at home on a much higher dimension and have subtle bodies made of light and gas and fire ..basically the same stuff as stars just like we are made of the same stuff as our planet earth ie..carbon/water/ light etc....
The ancients always worshiped the Sun Gods... who they believed lived in the sun etc .....even RA was the sun God???
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:30 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

This stuff is so amazing!
Old 11-20-2009, 12:08 AM   #8
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Antonia- maybe they are from a different universe? That came to mind- so not only another dimensional level but a different universe entirely?
Old 11-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #9
Pleiadian
Avalon Senior Member

has anyone thought that these diamonds/rocks could be a machine (an advanced machine of some kind) ?
Pleiadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:41 AM   #10
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I thought of that.......I am really wondering what the body modification is that Source A has to undergo. Sounds drastic and why can't we know?
Old 11-20-2009, 02:13 AM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I thought of that.......I am really wondering what the body modification is that Source A has to undergo. Sounds drastic and why can't we know?
In the book of case studies, "Have you Lived Before this Life", there was one particular case I found very fascinating that this brings to mind.

The client recalled a lifetime he spent in another of what he noted were 16 universes or dimensions (I don't recall exactly). He was a crystal being and then something went wrong and he was jerked into another totally 3D humanoid incident.

Theoretically a fully potentiated being could create any style universe he can conceive. Now that you bring this up I'll try to make a point to notice anything related to crystal beings in my ongoing research. So far I've gone up the chain of command only as high as the Annunaki, who are themselves either multi-versals or hyperversals or both and they consider themselves keepers of the tech.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:11 AM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

To fill in about some Greys, we have taken enough people to between lives recall that it is becoming commonplace to find a pod of Greys ruled over by a Reptilian. The purpose of their programming and implanting humans seems to be related to having a labour force and to bring the planet up to an ecoenviro that is suitable for Greys.

Here is the thread of my notes on two separate people's sessions. Now there has also been a third person independently confirming what I and another person saw that occurred in our between lives times.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...hlight=Nannies
Old 11-20-2009, 04:20 AM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Some thoughts while listening to Clay and Shawn:

When we were doing our research into possibilities of stabilizing the planet using our own technologies we suddenly found ourselves being curiously examined by a council of Annunaki (I think it was them).

They were especially very curious about my instructor who is a typical "un-guru", yet who is creating some big waves. I processed out of this council group a traumatic incident that involved myself when I was a different being on a different planet, different time. When we cleared that up they took up the tech we are using with great interest and sort of ran with it and I was aware that they have a research ship or satellite.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:03 PM   #14
El Ragoczy
Avalon Senior Member

Are the Crystalline Beings, the Diamond Rocks, working with our Dna in this first contact? I am thinking about this because of the form they have choosen. It is like they are teaching us to open our minds to new ways of thinking. I felt this to be true when listening to the Interview. It was like I connected with the crystalline essence and telepathically received this understanding. It feels like they want to Re-Constitute our fear based Dna to Crystalline Dna or what it is called. I think this is also the case with the reptilians and our reptilian Dna. We have Dna from many different species. I think it is 22 and the reptilian is one of them.
Blesssings,

El
El Ragoczy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:44 PM   #15
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Just visited the Camelot front page and the interview links etc have been taken down? Whats going on please Bill & Kerry, please will you inform us of the reasoning behind this.. Thanks.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:17 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solent View Post
Just visited the Camelot front page and the interview links etc have been taken down? Whats going on please Bill & Kerry, please will you inform us of the reasoning behind this.. Thanks.
I see them there...

http://www.projectcamelot.org/
Old 11-20-2009, 03:39 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Ragoczy View Post
Are the Crystalline Beings, the Diamond Rocks, working with our Dna in this first contact? I am thinking about this because of the form they have choosen. It is like they are teaching us to open our minds to new ways of thinking. I felt this to be true when listening to the Interview. It was like I connected with the crystalline essence and telepathically received this understanding. It feels like they want to Re-Constitute our fear based Dna to Crystalline Dna or what it is called. I think this is also the case with the reptilians and our reptilian Dna. We have Dna from many different species. I think it is 22 and the reptilian is one of them.
Blesssings,

El
This is your first post!

Old 11-20-2009, 03:52 PM   #18
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Seashore, I noticed the ip addy I have is .net not .org

Using the .net extension doesn't show the updated front page
Old 11-20-2009, 04:07 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks Seashore, I noticed the ip addy I have is .net not .org

Using the .net extension doesn't show the updated front page
I'm confused about what you're saying.

They're the same:

http://www.projectcamelot.net/
Old 11-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #20
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Now I'm confussed also, because I just used your link .net and yes I get the updated page, but when I used my .net link which was saved in my "Favorites Folder" it didn't show the update, even after clearing the cache etc. Very strange, anyway thanks.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Very strange, anyway thanks.
You're very welcome. Computer stuff can be mystifying at times...
Old 11-20-2009, 10:23 PM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I came away with mixed feelings after listening to this interview.

One very happy to have contact is a given but do I want the Reptilians involved period. I know that they most deffinately want to take over and will if given the least bit of room

As far as the Crystal rock image I right away went to "orbs" that everyone is seeing. I also know that the Praying Mantis are high up in the chain of power of what is decided.

I dont have a bad feeling about the praying mantis and know that they can't stay in our atmosphere for very long at all so I understood Kerrys question on more than once asking where the meeting held place.

Makes we wonder if they are the conformers.

I have heard that the reptilians shape shift into more than one specie also

I just read a book that is not published that my friend wrote and I am lost at what has happened. She talked quite abit about the praying mantis and I just went back to find out again how she describe the form they took and her describtion of why and how and somehow the book is not accesible to me any longer. I can't imagine how that happened when it was in my programs.

I do know that I have no fear of them but I have to wonder about the agenda of the reptilians and the connection if there is any. Her book never mentioned the reptilians at all but I do know she was not pleased with TPTB's.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:51 PM   #23
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you first of all to Kerry and Bill. That was a difficult interview to do. A long one as well. I am sure they received tons of emails over that one and maybe not in a positive light. I would leave it up however on the site even though it wasn't one for the record books.

The reason why I say that is because I think it gave a good overview of how this stuff has been handled. Why it seems to lead to a dead end in terms of results. Clearly there has to be an agenda here hidden. Not by the Bros necessarily, but by this ET race. This interview is another example of a lot of the same trails leading to the same place. That place being an agenda.

I also don't get any ill will vibrations from the Gumbys. But why are they here? Especially in an environment that isn't compatible with their own physical being. If they have been whether on the surface or on a ship nearby, why expend the resources and several thousand years just for curiosity sake? Something just doesn't add up.

I always seem to deduce everything down to the DNA components of our species and the harvesting of that. Let alone all the other ET exploits that go on behind our back, along with all these factions just exploiting everything and everyone across the board here on the Planet. I just don't get it in this light. And then to also state that the Universe doesn't have a lot of livable worlds just starts to make feel less valuable than a cow.

This Planet is obviously targeted on so many levels that it makes my hard head spin. How are we supposed to overcome this? The rumor is that we already won. Whoooaaaa! Now that's a statement. But when I look out my window, what do I see? The same old manure with taxes being increased on that. ET factions mining our resources such as gold, eating our children, eating our brothers and sisters, in the meantime we are supplying the sweat equity so that we are also enabling these factions. Where's all the Love and Light in that? Can I rant here? When I ask the question of why are they here, I know they wouldn't be here if there wasn't something for them. I don't buy idle curiosity. I don't buy the idea that they are galactic engineers and are studying us for future worlds. They should ask permission to do so and respect our free agency if this world is truly ours. That also brings up another question that I have asked before. Is this world truly ours or is it our arrogance that gives us that false entitlement?
Anybody?

Maybe something we can do here at Avalon is get a big picture board and organize what we do know based on the proof that we have as to all of these agendas. I mean if they are entertaining a Warrior Forum Project, I would think that part of that would be to include all these known agendas, the who's who behind them in such a fashion that would give us a clear idea of what is going on and why. Just like this forum and all the threads are compartmentalized just like how the PTB do. But base it on the facts and facts based on the proof that we have. Or present such a picture board with all the probabilities and then proceed with the talents here to prove them out. What I see is that there are to many singularities with only one end game that matters. That being the truth. How are we to enter the Galaxy when we are so unorganized to represent this Planet in the first place? How are we going to command that which is our sovereignty as one with the Planet when we know really nothing of what is going on the very world we find ourselves on? I challenge anyone on this forum to at least try to answer some of these questions in a healthy way. If we never try then what are we going to do, because on present course we will all be victims of our own demise? I don't call that taking responsibility. There has to be a point where we have to take a stand somewhere. Then act on that.

I leave my ranting to you.

Blessings!

Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:19 PM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Maybe something we can do here at Avalon is get a big picture board and organize what we do know based on the proof that we have as to all of these agendas. I mean if they are entertaining a Warrior Forum Project, I would think that part of that would be to include all these known agendas, the who's who behind them in such a fashion that would give us a clear idea of what is going on and why. Just like this forum and all the threads are compartmentalized just like how the PTB do. But base it on the facts and facts based on the proof that we have. Or present such a picture board with all the probabilities and then proceed with the talents here to prove them out. What I see is that there are to many singularities with only one end game that matters. That being the truth.
Are you saying include the picture board as part of what the Project Light Warrior website will offer?
Old 11-20-2009, 11:35 PM   #25
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I was told praying mantis were from the 8th Dimension by an insider who knows for a fact.

I heard the eating of our children bought up and denied which also bothered me. If they are reptilians its no surprise that they have used us for their meals for eons. So did some evolve out of that? This has been brought to my attention before. oh boy more thoughts popping up all the time

I too have many questions especially when its to be aligned with what TPTB's decide to do. Who needs them ? Who really cares if they are forced off this planet forever ?

I would like to see this happen without their assistance and I guess its up to us.

One thing I do know is I didnt walk away feeling any type of fear. We have no chance against them was said so we all know they could of taken us over anytime......unless it goes back to whether we ask for assistance or not.

NOT
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote