Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

Default Can anyone explain what is happening to me ?

When I wake up from a sleep lasting only 15 - 20 minutes, while I am waking I experience a profound feeling of well-being, almost euphoric. I don't feel it while asleep, only when I am waking up. It is an amazing feeling and I just want to return to that place. I can't self-induce it, it happens, kind of naturally. By the way, I am not taking any drugs or alcohol, just a nap. I also don't experience any visions of any kind. Has anyone else had this same experience at any time. It sounds silly, I know, but I am having this experience more and more frequently.
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:53 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can anyone explain what is happening to me ?

Totally normal to experience changes, never heard of exactly this kind (waking up) but it certainly sounds reasonable.

Your 3D and 4D bodies are reacting to the new energetic environment (which is changing and increasing in intensity).

Sounds to me like you are going to have a smooth ride

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:00 AM   #3
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

yes i know that feeling...when i take a nap i feel like that too upon awakening...it it like before your ego arises and there is nothing but pure awareness...not even a sense of "i am" just "am"...it is hard to describe in words

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:41 AM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I follow you spaceman44 as I have been experiencing similar feelings on waking up after short naps.
I really treasure them when I have a chance to take one during the day.
No dreams, no visions , NOTHING . I think it is this complete let go of the world that accounts for the wonderfull feeling one has on coming back to " life "... reaching a zero point . We are so hypnotized by the world we take part in that we assume it has to be there at all times but through these naps we can see that switching it off is possible and even desirable.I must say that I experience the same state now each time I meditate as well .

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:55 AM   #5
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the reply to my post M. If I could experience the same feelings during meditation, then I want to now more about the correct way to meditate. I have tried some methods but I have this 'dark being' with very black eyes that appears very close in my face, this prevents me from continuing with meditation, it is very frightful and makes me very uncomfortable. Do you, by any way know what this 'being' could be.
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:18 AM   #6
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Can anyone explain what is happening to me ?

all the previous post~ have expressed it quite well

it is a brief respite~
the 'point zero' between our (one's) dimensional adventures.

when our consiousness grounds itself to the infinite

spaceman that being is you~

Last edited by giovonni; 09-15-2009 at 02:25 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:38 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman44 View Post
Do you, by any way know what this 'being' could be.
Nothing bad, unless you really are badly messing up your protection intent before the start of the session.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:41 PM   #8
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I have one for the Avalon Family, a bunch of us were talking about this the other day how a few years ago the summer evening light lasted well into 10 -10:30 p.m. Now its 8 P.m.

And last night the Big Dipper was the largest I have ever seen in the sky, like it's getting closer like zooming in a digitail camera picture. I've noticed this with other nightime scenes as well.

Can I get some divine intervention from all of you, does this make any sense??
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post

And last night the Big Dipper was the largest I have ever seen in the sky, like it's getting closer like zooming in a digitail camera picture. I've noticed this with other nightime scenes as well.

it seems bigger than usual...yes..to me too...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:45 PM   #10
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Can anyone explain what is happening to me ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
I have one for the Avalon Family, a bunch of us were talking about this the other day how a few years ago the summer evening light lasted well into 10 -10:30 p.m. Now its 8 P.m.

Well lets see~ It all depends upon what time you were viewing the "Big Dipper' ~
whether viewing during the early evening sky or closer too the dawn?
And note, with the autumnal equinox arriving this month, most sky*gazers in the Northern Hemisphere will have about 12 hours of possible night-sky viewing;
Also the atmosphere (air) has a lot to do with our visual perception of celestial objects from down here

But~ I personally believe all bets are off~ in regards to making any sense of our current sensory (human) perceptions

And of course it is Uranus ' turn with the Sun ~ so anything is posibble
URANUS ain't called the Magician for nothing

Just go along and enjoy the ride and realize change is abound
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:53 PM   #11
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
thanks for the reply to my post M. If I could experience the same feelings during meditation, then I want to now more about the correct way to meditate. I have tried some methods but I have this 'dark being' with very black eyes that appears very close in my face, this prevents me from continuing with meditation, it is very frightful and makes me very uncomfortable. Do you, by any way know what this 'being' could be.
Perhaps Tone3Jaguar can help you.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:55 PM   #12
Antara
Avalon Senior Member

Giovonni – the hands image is profound and meaningful to me on so many levels – thanks for sharing.

Spaceman, I too know that feeling you have. The feeling is you. It is like a lingering fragrance from your own essence hovering about you then dissipating into the denseness of this dimensional reality. Interesting that someone called that moment “zero point”.

Capturing or remembering and honoring these moments of awakening, of the expanded consciousness returning to the confines of the body, is an incredible gift – it is the one true thing, and you have touched the hem of it. And it isn’t gone at all. And hopefully you won’t forget it.

So the work always to be done is to believe it, acknowledge it as present, and want to live and express from this level of awareness in this reality. It’s ascension, it is awakening, it’s you. From your desire to live more in this energy, so it steps forward, so it becomes. May it be so.

Re the dark shadow energy – may I, with a dreamworkers perspective, offer these questions as something just to contemplate? What is staring you right in the face in your waking life? Are there any aspects regarding recognizing your own power? And is there some amount of fear or avoidance related to that? Consider ways of facing it and communicating directly with this energy and asking who is it & why is it here for you (journal). With understanding, it will either dissipate or be integrated with love. In other words, don’t let it stop you from going within, it is simply what is before you, your challenge, an unusual teaching gift. Sometimes there are fierce monsters guarding the treasure, and the test for warrior is to not run away.

Blessings on your journey, Antara
Antara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #13
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Do you, by any way know what this 'being' could be.
All meditation, with or without form, must begin from deeply aroused compassion and love.
The purpose of meditation is not to achieve a perfectly still and serene mind. The purpose of meditation is to achieve uninterrupted mindfulness.
Meditation may turn on many things you don't like in the beginning. Just accept them for what they are , manifestations within the body or in the field of the mind . They will pass as you calmy in your discipline and remain the observer.

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote