Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-25-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Post Stretching the Spirit- Ascension symptoms

Ascension sypmtoms

As I have seen people mentioning some of these symptoms here and there across the forum I want to post this so that if you find it relevant you can have a better understanding of what is really going on inside yourself.

This comes from : http://www.eaglespiritministry.com

Although our evolutionary process is rapidly accelerating, along with the New higher energies, we are all experiencing these changes in our own way and in our own time, according to who we are and according to our coding and plan before birth.
In addition, generally speaking, our ascension process relates to how we each run our own individual energy, and what our beliefs and experiences are. In other words, how we are wired and how we vibrate.
These things can be changed and will also change automatically as we clear and embody more light within ourselves.

1. Feeling as though you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. Remember, you are adjusting to a higher vibration and you will eventually adjust. Old patterns, behaviours and beliefs are also being pushed to the surface. There is a lot going on inside of you.

2. A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. You are not in 3D anymore, as you have moved or in the process of moving into the higher realms.

3. Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. You are purifying and releasing blocked energy vibrating at 3D, while you are vibrating in a higher dimension.

4. Waking at night between 2 and 4 a.m. Much is going on in your dream state. You can't be there for long lengths of time and need a break. This is also the 'cleansing and releasing' hour.

5. Memory loss. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past. You are in more than one dimension at a time, and going back and forth as part of the transition, you are experiencing a 'disconnect'. Also, your past is part of the Old, and the Old is forever gone. Being in the Now is the way of the New World.

6. 'Seeing' and 'hearing' things. You are experiencing different dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are and how you are wired.

7. Loss of identity. You try to access the Old you, but it is no longer there. You may not know who you are looking at in the mirror. You have cleared much of your old patterns and are now embodying much more light and a simpler, more purified divine you. All is in order, You are okay.

8. Feeling 'out of body'. You may feel as though someone is talking, but it is not you. This is our natural defence mechanism of survival when we are under acute stress or feeling traumatized or out of control. Your body is going through a lot and you may not want to be in it. My ascension guide told me that this was a way of easing the transition process, and that I did not need to experience what my body was going through. This only lasted a short time. It passes.

9. Periods of deep sleeping. You are resting from all the acclimating and are integrating, as well as building up for the next phase.
10. Heightened sensitivities to your surroundings. Crowds, noise, foods, TV, other human voices and various other stimulations are barely tolerable. You also overwhelm very easily and become easily overstimulated. You are tuning up. Know that this will eventually pass.

11. You don't feel like doing anything. You are in a rest period, 'rebooting'. Your body knows what it needs. In addition, when you begin reaching the higher realms, 'doing' and 'making things happen' becomes obsolete as the New energies support the feminine of basking, receiving, creating, self-care and nurturing. Ask the Universe to 'bring' you what you want while you are enjoying yourself and having fun.

12. An intolerance for lower vibrational things of the 3D, reflected in conversations,
attitudes, societal structures, healing modalities, etc. They literally make you feel 'sick' inside. You are in a higher vibration and your energies are no longer in alignment. You are being 'pushed, to move forward; to 'be' and create the New.

13. A loss of desire for food. Your body is adjusting to a new, higher state of being. Also, part of you does not want to be here anymore in the Old.

14. A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

15. You absolutely cannot do certain things anymore. When you try to do your usual routine and activities, it feels downright awful. You are evolving beyond what you used to be, and these people and surroundings no longer match your vibration. The New will soon arrive and feel so-o-o-o much better.

16. Days of extreme fatigue. Your body is losing density and going through intense restructuring.

17. A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. A craving for protein. You are requiring an enormous amount of fuel for this ascension process. Weight gain with an inability to loose it no matter what you do is one of the most typical experiences. Trust that your body knows what it is doing.

18. Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping. Our emotions are our outlet for release, and we are releasing a lot.

19. A wanting to go Home, as if everything is over and you don't belong here anymore. We are returning to Source. Everything is over, but many of us are staying to experience and create the New World. Also, our old plans for coming have been completed.

20. Feeling you are going insane, or must be developing a mental illness of some sort. You are rapidly experiencing several dimensions and greatly opening. Much is available to you now. You are just not used to it. Your awareness has been heightened and your barriers are gone. This will pass and you will eventually feel very at Home like you have never felt before, as Home is now here.

21. Anxiety and panic. Your ego is losing much of itself and is afraid. Your system is also on overload. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behaviour patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviours you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. This will pass and you will eventually feel so much love, safety and unity. Just wait.

22. Depression. The outer world may not be in alignment with the New, higher vibrational you. It doesn't feel so good out there. You are also releasing lower, darker energies and you are 'seeing' through them. Hang in there.

23. Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams. You are releasing many, many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy. Many are now reporting that they are experiencing beautiful dreams. Your dream state will eventually improve and you will enjoy it again. Some experience this releasing while awake. My mother commented one day that she believed I was having nightmares in the daytime.

24. Night sweats and hot flashes. Your body is 'heating' up as it burns off residue.

25. Your plans suddenly change in mid-stream and go in a completely different direction.
Your soul is balancing out your energy. It usually feels great in this new direction, as your soul knows more than you do. It is breaking your 'rut' choices and vibration.

26. You have created a situation that seems like your worst nightmare
, with many 'worst nightmare' aspects to it. Your soul is guiding you into 'stretching' into aspects of yourself where you were lacking, or into 'toning down' aspects where you had an overabundance. Your energy is just balancing itself. Finding your way to peace through this situation is the test you have set up for yourself. This is your journey, and your soul would not have set it up if you weren't ready. You are the one who finds your way out and you will. Looking back, you will have gratitude for the experience and be a different person.

These symptoms seem to occur while we are going through the transition, or what I liken to the ‘ tunnel ’.

Know that there is an end, and an incredibly beautiful, peaceful and loved filled reality awaiting you. May your evolutionary process be joyous, peaceful and filled with light and wonder.

For me, my interesting and ‘strange’ symptoms appeared about 15 years ago with their peak about 8 years ago where I experienced literally a symbolic death.

They disappeared gradually as I was more and more centered in my heart and focusing on the Now.

Joining Avalon and reconnecting with very dear kindred souls has boosted me up considerably and erased most of these unconforts.

I am filled with Love and this is an unending process bringing lasting joy and a sense of ONeness.

Some of you may feel as going through the tunnel right now.
Please feel free to post your testimony here.

Some of you may feel nearly through or through the tunnel now.
Please feel free to post your testimony here as this will encouraging to others.

Love is my essence, Love is your essence

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:28 PM   #2
Suriel

Wink Re: Stretching the Spirit- Ascension symptoms

Hello Mudra,

Thank you for this thread. It is a good way to have this as a reference for those that may be going through these symptoms.

I know I went through a major transition myself. And some of these symptoms are spot on.

Peace,
Kevin
Old 10-25-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
Donny

Default Re: Stretching the Spirit- Ascension symptoms

Hey, Hi to you all

I always believed I was an atheiest, but reading this, am I?
I have experienced most of these things, but also time distortion, if it is part of it. Many dreams seem to have me in some time fighting a sort of android race, i know, he is drunk, druged. Actually no, I am not, but, I have realistic dreams of some weired stuff that I have no explanation for, even hovering!!!

Donny, trying to make sense of it all
Old 10-25-2008, 08:53 PM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thanks Suriel Your light is welcome here.

Donny we are gradually moving into a higher vibratory plane and what you are experiencing as time distortion and weird dreams are just a translation of how your energy level is adapting itself to this change. You are not alone and we will all go through this to a level where we will be balanced and in peace.
If you center in your heart these changes will be easier to go through.
The next plane is Love and ONeness ,Spirit.
So this is Consciousness evolving from separatedness to connection and being One.

This is all fun really and a great blessing to go through.
Enjoy the ride, do not resist to it and you will just do fine.

Love is your essence.

Kindness
mudra
Old 10-25-2008, 09:04 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Mudra for this post. It explains a lot what happened to me in the past and what is happening now. I have had experienced certain things you have mentioned. And last night I had a dream and I believe now i understand the meaning of it. In my dream, which was very vivid, i come home to find that I have been robbed. The burglars stole such things as money, a computer, TV set,etc. But my pets were OK. Then I realized that although these things were of some value, i was calm, no trauma. They were not so important to me. I knew that it was a symbolic dream but I didn't know how to interpret it. Now I know. thank you once again. Good vibes to you.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #6
Donny

Thankyou Mudra

I dont know if maybe my intellect makes a difference but, some of my dreams go on for days, same characters but, changed by me thinking during the day of different scenarios. The next dream icludes these changes?

Donny
Old 10-25-2008, 09:25 PM   #7
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread, great timing :3

I've been going through a lot of what you've mentioned this year. Going through extreme ups and downs of emotions, my body feels weird as hell throughout everyday, energy wise. Seeing flashing images in my closed eye. People staring at me in a different way now. People staring at me angrily or happily, it's been pretty weird o_o

Weird people approaching me, people staring me down to fill me with fear. Not gonna happen ;3 I've never felt so connected in my life til this year. I have never experienced so much love from myself til this year.. I'm so excited!! I cry with joy so much more often, every time I thank the Creator, I feel blessed, I feel relief, it's absolutely beautiful as we all are
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:28 PM   #8
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you mudra! This explains alot, and seeing you have written all of this down here, gives me a great sigh of relief! This can feel so overwhelming and sharing here puts it into a better perspective!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:30 PM   #9
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mudra,
Oh how true your writings are i can connect with your words so much.
I have been feeling all these things i thought i was going insane but i am so glad that there are others here on this site going through all this with me.
I am living day to day but it becomes real hard.
The monotony of this life seems endless and i am looking for home!

What a wonderful chance we all have here of interacting with each other and learning from each other i'm so thankful that Avalon have made this possible for all of us.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:33 PM   #10
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Donny,

Wish light in your next dream.
Follow the love ribbon and may it propel you into a higher realm of peace and Light.

And let us now as things unfold for you .

Kindness
mudra
Old 10-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The people you meet affect your life. The successes and downfalls that you experience can create whom you are, and the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones. If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them because they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom you open your heart.

If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but also because they are teaching you to love and open your heart and eyes to little things. Make every day count. Appreciate everything that you possibly can, for you may never experience it again.

These are good guide lines to help you through transition

kindness
mudra
Old 10-25-2008, 10:31 PM   #12
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra, that is one of the most beautiful, comprehensive sites I've seen. Thank you so very much for sharing it.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #13
Shellie
Banned

I know this is going to sound like a pooper to some, but aren't all of those symptoms common signs of stress? As in, "Prices are skyrocketing, I can't pay my bills, the elections are screwed up, the PTB have something up their sleeves and I can't do anything about it...."

Last edited by Shellie; 10-26-2008 at 12:25 AM.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:58 PM   #14
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this thread this really helps a lot. I've had very disturbing dreams, one in which I strangled and old friend of mine and felt no remorse, I was totally numb...that troubled me greatly, I did not know what to make of it-I have no ill feelings toward this person consciously. Lots of other oddities that came over me about 9 months ago.

I feel like I'm approaching a crossroads and have to make some crucial choices right about now. I am aware of a small trepidation about choosing the light-because it is awesome and powerful and will turn your world around-my comfort zone is being challenged. It's a good thing.

Thanks again for this topic-one of the best of what this board has to offer I think.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:09 AM   #15
mel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Ascension sypmtoms
lM Feeling it all, thanx for the recognition & compassion, I know a small number who are going through the same, I just feel blessed that I have some grounding knowledge to get me through this seemingly rollercoaster time, peace to all, We only get given what we can deal with & turn around the unpallatible with love intention, Its genius, just relearning the sheeple agenda we have been fed. I reckon its remembering why we CHOSE to be here now. x

Last edited by Anchor; 11-05-2008 at 01:46 AM. Reason: dead text removed - forum guidelines
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:23 AM   #16
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:30 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 01:58 AM   #17
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

what about feeling foreign energies inside of you? or does that mean i have a spirit attachment to me? :S
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:44 AM   #18
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Mudra for your post. I, like many others, have found it very helpful. At present I am trying to find ways to relate to my friends, who are caught up in the dramas of life, which are seeming increasingly irrelevant to me, giving the time in which we live. At the same time people do, and in many cases need to, continue to look for a job, ways to support themselves, contemplate marriage, starting a family etc. And being helpful and loving must include taking their concerns seriously. This is something I am saying to myself, and trying to come to some sort of a balance between following what is happening in the world, and within myself, AND keep in touch with my friends and where they are in this process. Anyone have some thoughts on this?

Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:42 AM   #19
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
I know this is going to sound like a pooper to some, but aren't all of those symptoms common signs of stress? As in, "Prices are skyrocketing, I can't pay my bills, the elections are screwed up, the PTB have something up their sleeves and I can't do anything about it...."
Shellie,

Despite the turmoil in the outside world there is a place of inner peace inside your heart.
This is the place to start from for this is the kingdom of Spirit.
The events in our lives are allways and only challenges to the soul.
Spirit is where it starts from and it's not the other way around.
Find and work on your inner peace and from there you can create a brand new world.

kindness
mudra
Old 10-26-2008, 09:48 AM   #20
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
what about feeling foreign energies inside of you? or does that mean i have a spirit attachment to me? :S
Rebel4life

When you move into connectedness you will be more and more in contact with other people's energies.
Accept them for what they are and blend them into your own.
In the end we are ONE a beautifull peacefull flow of energy with Love at it's core.
Love is your essence.

kindness
mudra
Old 10-26-2008, 09:55 AM   #21
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
Thanks Mudra for your post. I, like many others, have found it very helpful. At present I am trying to find ways to relate to my friends, who are caught up in the dramas of life, which are seeming increasingly irrelevant to me, giving the time in which we live. At the same time people do, and in many cases need to, continue to look for a job, ways to support themselves, contemplate marriage, starting a family etc. And being helpful and loving must include taking their concerns seriously. This is something I am saying to myself, and trying to come to some sort of a balance between following what is happening in the world, and within myself, AND keep in touch with my friends and where they are in this process. Anyone have some thoughts on this?

Noela
Noela

There is a lot you can do for your friends and if you follow your heart this will come naturally.
However the most precious gift you can offer them is manifesting peace within .
When you make of yourself a " radiant zone " that lightens up the universe.

kindness
mudra
Old 10-26-2008, 09:57 AM   #22
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
thank you for words of encouragement, support and inclusiveness...

I can say yes to almost every "symptom" but they began so long ago and I guess I have been lucky to have been able to deal with them all, over time, one by one.

I can only imagine trying to deal with all of it, all at once....

whew
p e a c e
WineHippie,

You are on the right track .
Keep the good work

kindness
mudra
Old 10-26-2008, 11:20 AM   #23
Plan 9
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting this, mudra- I can relate to this list, too. I have a question- do you think taking antidepressants would have an impact on ascension? Just curious, since so many are on them at this time.
Plan 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:49 AM   #24
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan 9 View Post
Thanks for posting this, mudra- I can relate to this list, too. I have a question- do you think taking antidepressants would have an impact on ascension? Just curious, since so many are on them at this time.
Plan 9

I 've no judgement on this.
However there are no shortcuts to finding one's heart.
Peace is Now. Finding peace in one's inner sanctuary allows for realignment of body, mind and soul.
This is what to focus upon.

Kindness
mudra
Old 10-26-2008, 11:55 AM   #25
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

I'll address your question Plan 9...
Quote:
do you think taking antidepressants would have an impact on ascension?
In many cases, antidepressants are prescribed due to the symptoms mudra listed at the beginning of this thread.
Chemicals issued by medical folks are intended to help one achieve balance of body and mind. Sadly, these drugs often seem to treat the symptoms while ignoring the causes. (as is the case with most drugs)

I personally feel that in order to achieve balance one must face the symptoms head on, rather than trying to mask them. I know...it's easy for me to say that...and many will disagree.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote