Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:57 AM   #1
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Negative energy has to go somewhere!

"Negative energy has to go somewhere so negative people are always looking for someone to hand it off too."

Maybe they themselves don't even realize that this is what they, in essence are doing, but it fits with the old adage... **** rolls down hill!

So in order for negative people to feel better or negative situations to balance out there must be an attractor in order to 'hand off' the negative charge... so with that being said of course it makes sense that positive people get the negative people's **** easier because opposite poles attract!!!!

So either; a) one must learn how to shield themselves from being the target of an unknown negative energy draw or dump, or b) one must know how to eat up or churn the negative energy into fuel for power... a converter so to speak.

Afterall isn't that what most of the man-made power generators are... just energy converters? And of course the power in nature is just converted energy from one form into another.

May all positive oriented people learn how to use up tptw's negative energy for fuel. Who knows maybe all this negativity in the world is now an opportunity to take the planet back by storm!!!

Did someone say Xmen!

So the question is how many devices, or 'frames of mind' are there to use, to remember, in order to convert negative energy into fuel for the good of all... ie, use tptw to fuel our lives with?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:03 AM   #2
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Negative energy has to go somewhere!

Love this thread and could go on and on about it... As you all know... I hate typing long winded msgs and will leave this response with the end result of what could be a lecture... LOVE ... Love one, love all... Just start loving each other and everything damn it!!!... That's when it ALL changes!
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:23 AM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

great post christo ...

negative energy ... ah how i know it well ... have had fluent experiences with such denseness all my life ... musta won some kind of lottery i didn't know about ...

ok ... a) ... shielding oneself from negative energy ... learning to do so is beneficial ... especially if the lower vibrating energy is unknown to us ...
but what i have found in my own experiences ... is that to continuously deflect that kind of energy ... eventually becomes draining to oneself ... of our own positive energy ...
in my experiences ... it works for awhile but soon one becomes weary of always shielding and deflecting ...

now b) ... i feel this is where our focus ... as a whole ... needs to be ...
to eat up or churn the negative energy ... into fuel for power ... hence power of the positive ... thus neutralizing and balancing ...

we can do this ... we have the ability ... within us ... to transform negative to positive ... dark to light ... it is who we are and we can do this effortlessly ...

unlike shielding and deflecting ... we become one WITH ... the denseness ...
it does not mean we accept it within us ... rather we know and feel our truth so much so ... that "churning" that denseness to a much lighter ... much more beneficial energy ... takes nothing to do ...

converters ... indeed that is what we are if we REALIZE ... we are ... and begin living as such ...

shielding our selves from lower vibrational energy is ok but we have greater abilities within our being to convert as you write ... to fuel for positive and beneficial potentiality ... for our own selves and for this world ...

ah ... i love this ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:00 AM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

One day I noticed that most of the hieroglyphs I saw pictures of were always of young looking people and not old people. Though many teachings may claim that rulers were young it may also be that they just didn’t age!

And then recently I was wondering about what was behind the curtain for the gold spike and the marketing for turning in your gold jewelry for cash (besides money). And then the walls came tumbling down (my mind blocks), the adornment of gold/silver and jewels is the catalyst necessary for converting energy into power… life power!!!!

Kings and queens; royalty, were always adorned in jewelry and riches, but not because of the wealth value or because of the greed factor (though that’s what they want us to believe in history), but because of the energy of power; the knowledge to uphold the throne by way of conductors, and transducers, and generators; transformers of earthly-natural-spiritual power (Tesla)!!!! If the power of a system went corrupt than that was the mind of the man not the transformable power available to tap into if you know what I mean… energy and power are not good nor evil but the man makes it so.

Just as a Silver Bullet or Silver Cross kills the Vampire it is the Silver that does the killing. And it is also the Silver that heals the body of any disease or ailment.

So are the properties of precious metals and jewels & gems the very elements that transforms the negative to positive? Yes, and without taking your energy to do it!!!
How bout that 'future eyes'?

Oh and don’t sell your nice jewelry to those who are trying to remove as much of those ‘transformers’ of negative energy out of society.

It was never about wealth… it was about transformation and precious metals and jewels can be catalysts for that!!!

Go make your own solid gold ‘Ark of the Covenant’!

Diamonds are a girls best friend! 55

Adorn yourselves! Conduct and Radiate!

And feel the LOVE as an Angel says!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:22 AM   #5
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Feelin it Christo888... All around
Old 12-30-2009, 08:53 AM   #6
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
So are the properties of precious metals and jewels & gems the very elements that transforms the negative to positive? Yes, and without taking your energy to do it!!!
How bout that 'future eyes'?
ah ... for a couple of years now i have felt crystals and gems ... at a future time place ... will be well sought after ...
that ppl will eventually come to realize the power within them ... to equalize and balance dense energy ... the significance of their abilities ... greater than their obvious beauty ...

and the connection to what they store and the core of who we are ... being similar ... and how they and precious metals can assist us energetically ...

try it ... wear or place crystals within your living spaces ... feel how dense and rough energy stabilizes ... the balance you can feel within you ... as peace and calm ...

i feel what you write christo ... royals surrounded their selves with this beauty ... not just for adornment to their status and their power ... but also for the power of which the stones and precious metals have within them ... and how they connected to them ... they were not silly ppl by any means ...

energy is neutral ... as you say christo ... not good nor evil ...
but the intent behind it ... makes it so ...

and so ... aren't we now realizing ... what energy really is and how we can utilize it ... to humankinds benefit ...
but purely ... and divinely ...
not of corruption as once was ...

transformation ... is where its at ...
we figure this one out ... we're all riding magic carpets into a new world ...

Last edited by Karen; 12-30-2009 at 09:32 AM. Reason: fix endquote = [/QUOTE]
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:56 AM   #7
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEzbFxEbB8
Old 12-30-2009, 09:30 AM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Wow...a completely new outlook here...thanks...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:26 AM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I second that very good reminders , and the power of the crystals as well. very big influence on us . I'm putting some brick in this weekend around my wood stove and may insert some crystals on the face of it. A nice warm fire and crystals, oh and a glass of wine.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, yes negative people try to pass it on to possitive people...It does not have to be this way

The victime - victimizer game is like a virus, we all have it...sometimes we are the victim, sometimes we are the victimizer....no one wins. Negative people don't learn their lessons cos positive people "self sacrifice" themselves when accepting their energy whether consscioussly or not

In order to op out of this never ending saga we have to become aware of our fields or auric space

Our aura spans 12 dimenssions, each one conected to one chakra, each chakra having six vortexes of energy in each one of the directions: up, down, front, back and both sides

Exploring what it feels like gives one an idea where we are at in this moment...

Also there is much more to light, there is dead light and living light they both feel different...What the negative people passes on is dead light...

Options are to op out of the victime-victimizer game, check out our fields and use techniques like the maharic shield to start with to help us raise our vibration

The higher we go (the least dead light we hold) the least we attract negative people or situations in our lives

Dead light is also called Karma and it is the reason why people on this galaxy keep reencarnating and can not move on to realize their full potential of self mastery

Dead light has possitive and negative charge but is missing the neutral that is the fuel that make the other two spark and hence is faced locked and can not duplicate itself, therefore it needs to prey into a living light unit in order to feed

There is a very interesting (while complex) free article about living light, karma, merkaba and much more here http://www.azuritepress.com/the_kristos.html

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:02 PM   #11
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

The place I put negativity:

I'm artistic - I write and I draw. When I feel negative or things are just not going well in my life, I draw or write something. I put all of my energies into creating something, for me, turns a negative feeling into something of beauty - the end result is always positive because creating is, for me, by default a positive action.

For me this process always works - creating out of negativity = beauty and positivity...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:48 PM   #12
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Boy we had a gal in the office here recently who was as dark and negative as could be, it was actually a draw down of our energy here for the people that are very positive. Although this gal was nice to everyone, her dress here, actions outside of work , perscribtion drug addition and choice of friends were incomprehensible. When you spoke to her it was almost like talking to a hollow shell with a touch of evil from her letting it in. And we never knew how reckless she was going to be from day to day. One of the girls here in the office said this particular gal is not going to be on this earth very long. I guess time will tell.

Being around this person I would say her negativity was overwhelming and everytime she would leave the room you felt a feeling of comfort as opposed to a feeling of disturbance when she entered the room.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #13
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Negative...Positive....

why are these associated with.. Bad ..and Good?

IMHO

Negative energy has its place in all of us... it is part of the balance...

To negate the negative, to be blind to it...just brings unbalance.

i feel anger sometimes...that is part of who, what..i am.

i feel Love all of the time.....this is part of who i am... what i am.

If i am angry...

Should i throw away those feelings? Never.

Should i understand them? Maybe sometimes, but not always necessary

Should i accept them? Yes, it is the only way for me to balance them

We are balanced beings...if we exist in our daily lives , unbalanced...it is like a slow death...

Using purely positive energy is as tricky as using purely negative energy....but the biggest challenge is to find balance between the two...

i am a passionate being...and could never negate that.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #14
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re:

Understanding the premiss~ Negative energy has to go somewhere!

I agree it has to go somewhere, and yes we all should want to lift our entiy's vibrational level, but I believe it can only be truly beneficial and achieved through the human emotions of empathy, compassion, tolerance and love ~
There is no easy way back too the plane of bliss.

To assume or believe an enity is all negative is a mistake. We all carry both charges. In these encounters, I like to give the benefit of the doubt- first. There is some wonderful advice posted above, obviously, learned the old fashion way

My general advice is to apply what works best in these instances individually, for these encounters can be draining. But the feeling one gets when you absorb the charge- allowing it to pass through your being ~ is what being human is all about. My body (container) has the bruises and scars too sanctify and celebrate its purposeful mission. One should not avoid (step over) another being in regaining bliss.

I look forward to reading other members thoughts and sentiments in these regards.

Last edited by giovonni; 12-30-2009 at 07:11 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:43 PM   #15
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re:

in everyday life, i notice/deal with different types
of negative energy....
* my own, that which may emanate from me, for
which i accept 100% responsibility
* others, those people who cross my path, for which
i accept no responsibility
* the world, for which i accept partial responsibility, since
i contribute to mass consciousness
when i find myself confronted with another persons' negative
energy, instead of choosing to get all defensive, instead of
participating by allowing my energy to be negative response,
i thank them for the opportunity to change/grow/evolve....
mostly i do this in my head, sometimes i verbalize.... the result
has been that the negative energy is totally diffused, i guess
you could say "converted" - it is a simple technique which does
not attack or invalidate the other person, nor does it escalate
the negativity of the encounter - i feel lighter, not contributing
to the negativity, and hope i send out compassion, forgiveness to
the universe, which in turn may help boost positive aspects for
all
i try to keep the "tipping point" in my awareness, we must get
there, and the sooner, the better!
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:48 PM   #16
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Understanding the premiss~ Negative energy has to go somewhere!

I agree it has to go somewhere, and yes we all should want to lift our entiy's vibrational level, but I believe it can only be truly beneficial and achieved through the human emotions of empathy, compassion, tolerance and love ~
There is no easy way back too the plane of bliss.

I agree with you giovonni with having compassion, tolerance and love but if I may add, it is important that we recognize that each one is responsible for their own energy

Not that one is going to run a mile from negative people, it is that by increasing the level of living light in our aura we can stop being the victims that many times we are out of our own choosing, even subconscioussly

We help no one if we don't allow them to have their own lessons and realize that each one of us have to be self sufficient energetically...

From my point of view this is what keeps us entangled in never ending dramas, the lack of boundaries

Its not about judging or putting down anyone either, cos we have to accept that each being has the right to their own path...is that the longer we tolerate energy vampires the longer we are trapped in the victim victimizer game

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:56 PM   #17
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking from my experiences, I rather not keep any negative energy around or in me. I’m a vegan and I haven’t knowingly killed anything (bugs, other animals) for about a decade. Ever since this change in my life, my life has improved dramatically. My only problem is dealing with others who hoard negative energy, but I regularly remove myself from their field and continue my peaceful experience.
I can’t speak for others, only my own occurrences when dealing with energies. Put out what you want in return…and if negative energy finds its way around you, you have the choice to mode it or feed it. The balance thing never really made much sense to me because I can easily live every day without negative experiences…unless I see it in others. I sometimes think the balance theory is a ploy to OK its existence.

Perspective has always been the issue when talking about such things.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #18
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Negative energy has to go somewhere!

As I stated,
I look forward to reading other members thoughts and sentiments in these regards.
And I have not been disappointed

This thread topic> is quite timely and refreshing in understanding how other like minded beings> deal with this sometimes (daily) challenging task.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:52 PM   #19
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The beauty of the morning sunrise is there to remind us the Love that we are.
But the worsest of storms is there to remind us of this too.
Energy has many forms of expression but Love and kindness beyond judgement
is the one that can and does integrate them all .
For with Love comes peace of mind and with peace of mind comes clarity and wisdom.
Though it may seem that life is happening out there away from us ..the traces that life
leaves are always contained within.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote