Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-03-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Decloakings are Seconds Away~Be In Joy

Ashtar Contact Update Nov 1/09
Ashtar has a Special Message: Decloakings are Seconds Away~Be In Joy

~Lord Ashtar

Greetings, This is Ashtar. One of these days soon there will be mass decloakings of our Ships, all over the World, simultaneously.

New developments recently have made this possible.

When this takes place, you will know arrests have taken place. We cannot make the Galactic presence known on a worldwide scale until everyone is safe from any threat of danger, including world leaders, news media, and military officials.

Many in the news media are prepared with specials already crafted that they will launch which will explain what mass decloakings means. When Ted Kennedy passed, there were several video tributes ready to go. This
will be the case for mass decloakings.

It will not be a surprise for the news media. KOS has talked to news media all over the world. Those news media who are penciled in for removal, already know they are leaving.

Motherships, as you have already seen in China and Moscow film footage, will decloak in over 120 countries all at once. This will happen in different time zones, in day and at night. It will happen for millions of people at once. There will be film footage shot in all of these countries. This will go out over the internet as it is happening.

YouTube and Servers will be supported by our technology during this time. Not only will there be Motherships in a large number of places, but millions of smaller ships will fill the skies in a shock and awe experience. ALL of these will have their lights on. Some will show in their Higher Dimensional forms as Light Ships and some will show up as metal discs. Some will show as a display of lights. There is an elaborate plan in place for this.

Almost everyone who sees the mass decloakings, anywhere on Earth will be completely filled with universal love. It will be so moving that no one will miss the meaning. No one will be questioning if this is Our Family.
Children especially, will be interested in knowing what is going on. They will help the older crowd assimilate the news. Everyone will instinctually be aware that this is something they have waited for a very long time

There will be a raising of energy frequency when this happens. When the arrests happen, it will remove in one large action, a great deal of negativity from Earth. All programs in place to intimidate with fear will, in a blink of an eye, be wiped away. The change will be palpable. Immediately, those prepared to take their places will be put into place. They are waiting for a signal. The news reporting of mass decloakings will speak of the event from a place of TRUTH.

They will also be commentating on recent arrests and explaining how the decloakings effect everything. There is no part of this scenario that will be a surprise to tv, radio and newspapers around the globe. There will be a mass dissemination of Truth following mass decloakings.

This is what is meant when we say there is an incremental increase of consciousness for everyone on Earth. This will be a half step increase, a significant rise in intelligence as well as heart opening, together. The heart mind will work more effectively at once. This allows each person to fairly decide for themselves, through their own Guidance, what is taking place, and how they feel about it.

The rigid religious types, of all religions, in all countries, will be surprised at how easily they accept the new information. They will be able to see how it fits into the story they now believe, an expanded view of their story, an expanded view of what they believe.

There will be great relief from worry. This will happen as a result of an increase in heart awareness. Egos will shrink and have less power over the individual. This will quiet the mind chatter. The local mind will reconnect with universal mind and memories of the Truth will pour in.

With the criminals removed from the public, with the news broadcasting truth, there will be an almost overnight shift in the fear powered senseless actions controlling the world at the moment of this transmission. The old timeline is, in simple terms, GONE. Nothing can change that and the result is about to be witnessed by all.

When the news media stop reporting lies about the need for war conflicts, and the hearts and minds of all on Earth increase a half step, the result is a swift end to war and a break out of World Peace. The radio broadcasts of hate will be replaced by beautiful music and people will be in the mood to sway to the music. Everything will
suddenly "make sense".

All the bankers who have been running their bankrupt empires into the ground will be removed, all the corrupt attorneys and law officials as well as all corrupt doctors-gone, arrested and taken away. Stock Brokerages in New York, London, and Japan, as well as those all over the World, will see an end to the corruption as all of the deal makers who are criminals will be arrested and gone. Stocks will be frozen as things are worked out.

Decloakings will be massive and happen for a sustained amount of time. Those awoken from sleep, due to bright lights in the sky, will not fear they are dreaming. This is not something that will be mistaken for a
strange weather pattern.

In the American government, the government officials who are not telling the truth, and stealing funds as well as manipulating the system for their own gain, will be arrested and gone. There will only be a shadow
government as things are worked out. The increase in love and understanding will have people celebrating the changes, instead of fearful.

There will be a striking and sudden lack of worry among all people everywhere. The jobless, homeless, sick and hungry, will suddenly feel good again. The almost instant remittance of fear will have a profound effect on the Earth. Imagine a World suddenly with nothing to worry about? The initial good cheer just after arrests and mass decloakings will shortly change to endless questions from all, about what is next?

The answer for what is next, is the Announcement that we have been under NESARA Law since October 1, 2008. There will be a great deal of education placed over the news media of what that means, but it will
come directly form the Galactics, in every language, over the Earth, to all people who receive tv, radio or newspapers. People will feel a need to be at home and rest and absorb the news. There will be no urge to be
out and about. Not at first. It will be a lot to take in.

We of the Galactic Federation have been working on this with the other Star Nations in this Universe to present it to you in the most compassionate and loving way possible. We have worked a long time to formulate a plan that is the most fair to all involved. There will be much support in the changing times. No one will be left out. Be in joy with us, as the changes are seconds away.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Decloakings are Seconds Away~Be In Joy

The GFL remind me of the jehovah witnesses
I Wonder if they will give us pamphlets
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:38 AM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
The GFL remind me of the jehovah witnesses
I Wonder if they will give us pamphlets
I'll bet Swanny you will one of the first with your hand out
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:46 AM   #4
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The ASH- TAR IS SIRIUS
TAR = black = The Black S-tar

The Ashlar is the Black perfect stone.

The Ash is the serpent energy.
The Phoenix rises from the ashes

This is all occult Feminine language
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:20 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Is this stuff serious?

Then again, when you think of it, don't we need fancy cameras to see "more" in the sky?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:30 AM   #6
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Re: Decloakings are Seconds Away~Be In Joy

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 01:16 PM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:36 AM   #7
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post
Sound good to me Viking..
May I ask?
Was this info channeled to you?
How did you get this message?

Hello Pablo, if I may, I was once following a lot the Galactic Federation of Light. The sources are here:

http://www.galacticroundtable.com/

http://www.galacticfriends.com/index...tpage&Itemid=1

Here is a site Mike Quinsey and other channelers are sending their messages

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/

Use at your own risk and be wise please (do not buy anything right away), Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:48 AM   #8
P4BL0
Banned

Unhappy Re: Decloakings are Seconds Away~Be In Joy

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 01:16 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:10 AM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

To me this is the same old solution outside of you versus inside of you.

Barack Obama promises to fix all your problems for you, keep watching tv, keep doing what you're doing, the power is not in you to fix your own world. Same goes for these kind of messages.

"Ashtar" = "People will feel a need to be at home and rest and absorb the news. There will be no urge to be out and about. "

This one tells us we will just sit back and watch our digital televisions, not go outside, not get together, not do anything to actually help fix our own planet, instead just stay home and 'absorb' all this new truth through media. Digital TV is designed specifically for mind control.

So all we gotta do is keep watching tv and everything works out just great?

They say "the shadow government will only continue for a while".

We'll take care of everything, just go back to your houses, go back to your tv, you don't need to do anything...

To me, this is a big "F" for failure in schoolroom earth.

At some point, we need to realize the power lies within us, not outside of us to take dominion over our own planet.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 11-04-2009 at 03:01 AM. Reason: my initial response was a reactionary:0) so I've toned it down :)
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:16 AM   #10
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing this viking. Another viewpoint is always welcome, and each can take what they wish from it.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:50 AM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

NESARA

Thanks for posting though Viking, nice one.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:10 AM   #12
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

tick tock...... are we there yet????

Shut Up Donkey.....

Last edited by Initiate; 11-04-2009 at 04:15 AM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:05 AM   #13
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras, you have hit the nail on th ehad again my friend! You are indeed a wise old soul!

As for Mike Quinsey's meesages re Ashtar Command, they fall into the same pile as those from Mark huber and Candace etc..etc..etc.

Yes, i know for a fact that the Ashtar Command is very real! But they will not come and save you nor will there be mass decloakings any day soon!
People, take responsibility for your own situation, your own lessons etc. And when humanity has sufficiently awakended, that is, the mass collective consiousness/ vibration, then and only then, will Earth be able to openly interact with our space brothers/sisters and galactic diplomacy will be an everyday occurence. of course, for some, now, it already is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
To me this is the same old solution outside of you versus inside of you.

Barack Obama promises to fix all your problems for you, keep watching tv, keep doing what you're doing, the power is not in you to fix your own world. Same goes for these kind of messages.

"Ashtar" = "People will feel a need to be at home and rest and absorb the news. There will be no urge to be out and about. "

This one tells us we will just sit back and watch our digital televisions, not go outside, not get together, not do anything to actually help fix our own planet, instead just stay home and 'absorb' all this new truth through media. Digital TV is designed specifically for mind control.

So all we gotta do is keep watching tv and everything works out just great?

They say "the shadow government will only continue for a while".

We'll take care of everything, just go back to your houses, go back to your tv, you don't need to do anything...

To me, this is a big "F" for failure in schoolroom earth.

At some point, we need to realize the power lies within us, not outside of us to take dominion over our own planet.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:09 AM   #14
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I absolutely read here a great advertisement for "V", huge motherships in the sky a thousands of smaller ships going around and people looking up, very happy indeed......
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:20 AM   #15
bellsisland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
I absolutely read here a great advertisement for "V", huge motherships in the sky a thousands of smaller ships going around and people looking up, very happy indeed......

I watched "V" last night, it was great. Elizabeth Mitchell is gorgeous. I love LOST.
I'm with Elizabeth.
bellsisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:38 AM   #16
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Decloakings are Seconds Away~Be In Joy

That's absolutely beautiful Viking! Aside from the feeling of joy, the manner in which you describe the decloakings was like deja vu, almost as if it's something I've experienced before. That's certainly a moment I've imagined a million times and have been waiting for since the age of 16...

Then I hear that little voice in the back of my mind "It's too good to be true...that'll never happen"

Great post! Thanks for the inspiration...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:55 AM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The ASH- TAR IS SIRIUS
TAR = black = The Black S-tar

The Ashlar is the Black perfect stone.

The Ash is the serpent energy.
The Phoenix rises from the ashes

This is all occult Feminine language
Your research frightens me! You seem to be very perceptive and thorough. Just my impression. You posted some information regarding a description of your Avatar awhile back...but I can't find it. Could you possibly repost it on my 'Sirius Issues' thread? I would really appreciate it. Pleiades, Aldebaran, and Sirius seem to be key. By the way...what is your source regarding the post which I quoted?

The message in the first post sounded like a purge is in the works...to remove all 'negative' questioners. This sounds like a complete takeover of the mass media. Mass arrests by an extraterrestrial force? Under NESRA law since October 2008? Really? The U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights should be no problem to the reverend Galactic Federation...should it? The rigid religious types should be overjoyed. Their 'god' has come to reign supremely over them...and everyone else...whether we like it or not...if we're still alive, that is.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-04-2009 at 06:12 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #18
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all your replies Ladies and Gents...

looks like the majority really want this to happen...it's amazing is'nt it as soon as something is mentioned about Disclosure we all flock to the information like flies (look at the 'mmmm somethings brewing' thread WOW!! )...Hey, and even the critics want this to happen...subconciously they are lurking around watching and really wanting but on the surface they become an expert of critique perhaps afraid to accept what is and what will be... We will be invited to the Galactic Family. The time will come.

And that's all it is. A question or time.

Anyway I recieved this in my inbox...looks like another update!!

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

Selamat Balik! We return with more to discuss with you! Your world is drawing closer with each day to the time when all things on your globe transform. This transformation is coming in a number of different forms. First, there are the governmental and fiscal changes. Then come the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual changes that you are personally going through daily. Finally, there are the adjustments that Mother Earth has planned for completely redoing her outer surface. Heaven is carefully monitoring these things. A special timetable is winding down, and quite soon some major events are to manifest in your world. We have the time forecasted in divine prose by the Creator. Heaven and Earth are set to move! A new reality is to appear before you almost in one fell swoop, but before all this happens some final adjustments need to be made. As you know, we are fully ready. A great and sublime ride awaits us all. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for the unexpected! We have come to a point where our presence needs to be known; it is time to make the forces behind the ongoing UFO cover-up step aside.

Full disclosure is rapidly becoming something we expect from our Earth allies as well as from the major governments of your world. As you approach critical mass, it becomes increasingly silly to insist that you are alone in the universe. Over the past half-decade we have informed hordes of witnesses and supporters about our existence and about what Heaven has proclaimed for this world and its inhabitants. We have also witnessed the lunacy of this UFO cover-up in action: Many who continue to deny our existence do so while setting up a global network of exotic weaponry to be used against us! These 'toys' have bankrupted many governments and brought death and ruin to multitudes who are the lifeblood of the illegal drug trade set up to pay for the expensive weapons projects designed to prevent our arrival. It is time to end all of this and for these rogues to simply bow out. All their preventive scheming is futile: When Heaven decrees our arrival, it will happen easily and swiftly. Heaven is, after all, the final arbiter.

The remaining moments of this reality are to be about the great changes in your world and the wholesale collapse of the dark. We have watched as the monumental greed and arrogance of this bunch stoked the incessant wars, diseases, and general distress. Most of your reality is pockmarked with the misdeeds of the dark's minions. This massive abuse usually goes unpunished; indeed, these denizens of the shadows feel themselves to be above the vicious laws their tribunals so eagerly foist upon your hapless world. We have been very clear with them that this divine operation signifies the end of their reign on Earth. It is time for every one of you to experience the freedom of abundance and be able to know the full and outright truth. These truths can sink many religions and sweep aside the bombast and drivel of your governments. These ******* offspring of the Anunnaki have warped your souls by taking Truth and turning it upside down and back to front! The shock of what you are about to learn will truly set you free.

Worlds that are ready to become fully conscious often have to jettison beliefs that were used by the powerful to tame the masses. You are moving into a time of true equality and great responsibility. You are chosen for this because you elected to be the heralds of great change. This is the moment for your activation and, at the right divine time, your empowerment, enabling you to produce the foundation for a new world. Our Earth allies have worked hard to create the financial and governmental instruments for change. These transformative tools are linked to your empowerment and to our first contact with you. It is no coincidence that contact mirrors your growth in consciousness; Heaven has carefully drawn out this operation for a purpose. We are to help each other and, by so doing, reunite another 'lost' branch of the human family with the main trunk of humankind. This reunion we welcome and look forward joyously to conjoining with you.

Mother Earth dearly wishes to return to her original state. She is torn between her five-dimensional inner realm and the three-dimensional outer world. This dichotomy she has precariously maintained for nearly 13 millennia. Your world needs to be upgraded and reunited with her inner 'sister' realm. Your sciences deny the obvious and work hard to hoodwink the naïve. It is time to end this charade and let the light of truth beam its discerning shafts into the murky hallways of your societal structures. This we intend to see happen. Our Earth allies promise that a whole range of startling truths are to air daily once the new transitional governments are installed and fully functional. It is essential to be able to demonstrate the validity of what needs to be disclosed. Our Earth allies realize this and have developed a plan by which all these things are to be done.

We want to emphasize that each of you are given tasks that are appropriate for the abilities you possess for seeing them through to a successful conclusion. The new governance will be free of warring political parties; it will also spell the end of special corporate interests that have long clogged up the legislatures of this world. It is time for you to express your wishes, but only after being adequately informed on the issues of the day. This process can enliven your reality and prepare you to accept the mantle of full consciousness. Acceptance opens up whole new perspectives for you, which enable you to consider rationally the many technologies long held back by a host of covert agencies. These run the gamut from free energy to pollution technology and transporter mediums that can quickly transform your global society.

This duty is a mere thimbleful of the responsibilities that you are to assume as a fully conscious Being of Light. Try to imagine the range of feelings and sensibilities that you are to possess once your 'extra' fully conscious senses come online. You sense and regulate Creation in accordance with the divine decrees of the Creator. This is a supreme duty and one that we cherish. To return this wondrous gift to you is a very special task for us which we gladly accepted. First contact is both a physical and a spiritual act. It is no coincidence that your Ascended Masters and special Angels of this holy realm accompany us on our journey to Earth. Our arrival is intended to blast away the toxic half-truths that have been used to dupe and manipulate you into hostilities with your fellows. We come to reunite you and to manifest your freedom and sovereignty.

Events are brewing which herald a new, abundant realm. Secret meetings have brought your world to the brink of a truly remarkable moment. Likewise, we have put the pressure on for disclosure. Once we are officially announced as real and benevolent, a new reality is thrown open. It is one thing to confuse the issue with denials and misinformation and quite another to admit the truth and let a new period of consciousness erupt into being! It is in this shining moment that many things hitherto considered impossible suddenly become very possible. First contact is all about moving you into this light of truth, thus permitting a cascade of hidden truths to become commonplace and opening up a range of stunning and exhilarating new perspectives.

Today, we continued our ongoing discussion of first contact and your return to full consciousness. We are committed, as is Heaven, to carrying out what the Creator has so decreed. The time for abundance and freedom is neigh. Our mass landing on your shores is inevitable and imminent! Know, dear Ones, in your Heart of Hearts that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

viking
Old 11-04-2009, 10:20 AM   #19
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

These messages are designed to fracture the spiritual community, carefully assembled in lovey dubby format with the illusion that we will all be saved when the so called de cloaking's occur.

Steven carefully pointed out the correct view in his response and clearly points out my personal concern for all of us. By carefully analyzing materials without bias or ego you can easily decipher or discern the truth.

"We cannot make the Galactic presence known on a worldwide scale until everyone is safe from any threat of danger, including world leaders, news media, and military officials"

Yeah they cant show them selves until they can protect these officials from an angry public once the truth is known (Cough)

Without a solid spiritual foundation you will easy be manipulated by these propaganda channeled preaching's of illusion, they are presented to us to take our power away.

Victim consciousness is what all the new age movements and some channeled material out there are designed and targeting the un brainwashed or the un sheeple.

When you are to give up, don't worry, ahh its all too hard, who cares, ahh we will be saved, I will deal with it when I see it ....... Are forms of victim consciousness, and the removal of your sovereignty and your power, and maybe even your soul.

That's right we all have power, its time to use it people and take responsibility for you

"If you build it they will come" - a famous line in a movie(10 points if you know it)

Build your consciousness and YOU will have contact

No one is coming to save us people - we gota go it ourselves

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:44 AM   #20
P4BL0
Banned

Red face Re: Decloakings are Seconds Away~Be In Joy

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:19 AM   #21
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Viking. Here is what I think.

Lets assume this message is genuine, true and well intended Then it is probably a good news. Probably... Why probably? Because ideally, we should do it ourselves, we should free ourselves without outside help. I still have hard time to see any outside help as good in a long term perspective. Even if this help is genuine and well intended. That is because I see it under the perspective of the Universal Laws at work. What will come back if we, as a race, still embrace the victim consciousness?

Now, on the other hand, if this message is not genuine or well intended. We are in big problems. If it comes to be true and it is not well intended, but a huge masquerade, I see many many people buying in this "megalithic show" and welcoming them as true saviors... After seeing the 13 families members and the banksters getting arrested, like Ashtar said, the masses will simply go head first into buying this show as a true liberation, the step to hear humanity claiming these new saviors as new sovereign for planet Earth will be right at the corner. After this is done, the tyranny will be permanent on Earth, done according to what is accepted as legitimate in our galaxy.

So, before buying this apparently very uplifting message, we got to assume both possibilities. There is an amount of information that defend both sides. When you respect both possibilities in your mind, you simply can not buy right away into this message because the reality of the lie is so tyrannic and disastrous for our future this is no "I feel lucky" game. Naivety here can be disastrous and without second chance.

Here is a site not necessary all true, but shows what could be a great show of lies for humanity. http://www.crystalcityfraud.com/

Ashtar is also close to Ishtar, and old Mesopotamian goddess who has its origin in the Sumerian history, highly probable to be an Annunaki high ranking female, known by the greeks as Venus.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 11-04-2009 at 01:27 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:44 AM   #22
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hello Viking. Here is what I think.

Lets assume this message is genuine, true and well intended Then it is probably a good news. Probably... Why probably? Because ideally, we should do it ourselves, we should free ourselves without outside help. I still have hard time to see any outside help as good in a long term perspective. Even if this help is genuine and well intended. That is because I see it under the perspective of the Universal Laws at work. What will come back if we, as a race, still embrace the victim consciousness?

Now, on the other hand, if this message is not genuine or well intended. We are in big problems. If it comes to be true and it is not well intended, but a huge masquerade, I see many many people buying in this "megalithic show" and welcoming them as true saviors... After seeing the 13 families members and the banksters getting arrested, like Ashtar said, the masses will simply go head first into buying this show as a true liberation, the step to hear humanity claiming these new saviors as new sovereign for planet Earth will be right at the corner. After this is done, the tyranny will be permanent on Earth, done according to what is accepted as legitimate in our galaxy.

So, before buying this apparently very uplifting message, we got to assume both possibilities. There is an amount of information that defend both sides. When you respect both possibilities in your mind, you simply can not buy right away into this message because the reality of the lie is so tyrannic and disastrous for our future this is no "I feel lucky" game. Naivety here can be disastrous and without second chance.

Here is a site not necessary all true, but shows what could be a great show of lies for humanity. http://www.crystalcityfraud.com/

Ashtar is also close to Ishtar, and old Mesopotamian goddess who has its origin in the Sumerian history, highly probable to be an Annunaki high ranking female, known by the greeks as Venus.

Namaste, Steven
Hi Steven

I agree with you with most part... We are told time and time again to Discern and mostly I do. I always try to research. With all sorts of info seeping through daily it's difficult to keep up at times.

This will happen in eventuality and we need to realize this.

And yes, what do we do when finally we have Disclosure of some sort as I have mentioned in a previous thread??

I checked the link you gave me in the post!

Not sure about SHERRY SHRINER who wrote the article...

quote...
This "Serpent Seed" doctrine as presented by Sherry Shriner is not a new "revelation" From GOD but an ancient teaching of Satan- himself. The "Serpent Seed" Doctrine is a cunning DISTORTION OF THE BIBLE, OF THE GENETIC LINE OF CAIN AND SETH (Gen:3-4).

http://www.satansrapture.com/sherry2.htm

Oh the fun and games people play Steven ... TOO MUCH TO READ NOT ENOUGH TIME...

There is soooo much dis-info out there it is virtually impossible to sift through TRUTH(check my signature) ... but I believe when the time comes WE WILL IN OUR HEART KNOW.

viking
Old 11-04-2009, 01:48 PM   #23
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the information viking while it does sound all good stuff again the age old common problem here is us.

We are always wishing for the good guys to come in and safe us from the bad guys.
when and only when we understand that by calling these races in other than your own i should add here you are letting others do the work for you this has to be done by the individual we are creating the future ourselves by asking these others to take over for us.
We have to learn and this has been going on for so many thousands of years now that WE ARE THE ONES TO MAKE THE CHANGE.
When the time is here again we will have to realise this no more looking for outer help, the creator wishes all his creations to come back to the fold but no one will ever proceed if we continue with this mentality.
This next time will be the last for many thousands of years i suggest those who wish to make that leap to a higher consciousness think within we can not help anyone or anything until we have helped ourselves, that's the answer to all.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #24
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Thanks for the information viking while it does sound all good stuff again the age old common problem here is us.

We are always wishing for the good guys to come in and safe us from the bad guys.
when and only when we understand that by calling these races in other than your own i should add here you are letting others do the work for you this has to be done by the individual we are creating the future ourselves by asking these others to take over for us.
We have to learn and this has been going on for so many thousands of years now that WE ARE THE ONES TO MAKE THE CHANGE.
When the time is here again we will have to realise this no more looking for outer help, the creator wishes all his creations to come back to the fold but no one will ever proceed if we continue with this mentality.
This next time will be the last for many thousands of years i suggest those who wish to make that leap to a higher consciousness think within we can not help anyone or anything until we have helped ourselves, that's the answer to all.
Yes Jackie ...

I hear you ... So what you are saying is that we need to sort ourselves out before we invite our freinds??

Ok...If you had the choice, at what point would you invite our brothers and sisters then...?

Don't forget 95% of the population are under total control of the PTW ... totally and utterly brainwashed to the extent that they don't realize they are robots...remember almost everything they have learned in their lives is a LIE!!

How would you get them all out of the loop, so to speak?

You need something really BIG to wake them up.

Please note I am not trying to catch you out....I want contructive feedback as to how this can happen.

viking

Last edited by viking; 11-04-2009 at 02:45 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:53 PM   #25
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Viking. Your questions are essentials to be pondered.

I think we need something to wake us up, as the majority is inclined into a very massive inertia to avoid lurking above the surface. Might it be as a tremendous UFOs apparition in our skies? Maybe, but not with the saviours actions following the ''show''. I do not like this component in this idea.

I still think the awakening is coming from the Universe itself. To this question, I relate to the pyramid of consciousness evolution the Mayans have brought to us. The last step of this evolution is about a global awakening on the Universal Laws of consciousness to the fact that we are co-creator of our realities because the way our consciousness works in conjunction with the Universal Laws of Creation. And this very last step will begin in 2011… We got to be patient a little more…

Namaste, Steven