Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > RSS News Feeds

Notices

Old 07-06-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
Newshound
News Bot

Post US and Russia agree nuclear cuts

US President Barack Obama and Russia's Dmitry Medvedev reach a deal to cut back their stockpiles of nuclear weapons.

More...
Newshound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: US and Russia agree nuclear cuts

What's the point of this, just a big waste of money decomissioning the nukes during a time of economic crisis.
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

its behind the story you see is where the action is taking place . Decommissioning nukes is the story put out to the media the reason for the meeting is to persuade the russians in to allowing confrontation with Iran . Currently the U.S. faces retaliation from Russia should they go into Iran . So they meet with sweeten the pot offer Russia what Russia needs and bingo one down . We saw Obama meeting in the middle east with various leaders proir to this strange , not really how can you invade a country in a region that is almost exclusively Muslim you need those countries in the area to allow it to happen or you end up having to fight the entire region . So he met with them to persuade them into again allowing the U.S. to go into Iran. Bingo two down .

I suspect the next false flag is right around the corner unexploded munitions from the Gaza seize have been collected and I`m sure some are big enough to hold a small nuclear device . That being said it becomes a matter of where it will be exploded will it occur in Europe Or America ? Or do they use another plane with Iranian markings to do their dirty work? I encourage you to read the Brookings Institute report for a better glimpse at how Iran is going to be delt with.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15140

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-06-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Yea I dont buy the Decommissioning of nukes story. There is no way either side would get rid of them, except maybe some really old ones that aren't worth keeping but they would be replaced with newer models.
I think Northern Boy's idea is more likely.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote