Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-18-2008, 12:43 AM   #51
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Oct 14 event canceled due to “free will” per David Wilcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I'd still like David Wilcock to answer that question I rose, thank you David, in your own time.
While you are waiting for an answer.... consider that you chose to be here to experience all this. This choice and the dynamics of it may well be unknown to your concious ego/mind at this time, but do you think that this "free-will" choice never took place?

I think a central point that a lot of people trapped in the cycle of re-birth fail to see, is that free-will extends beyond our concious minds and into our higher-selves. Decisions might be being taken without your ego's permission! Isnt that ok? Cant you see that this doesnt violate free-will?

The ego is some of the problem and many spiritual seekers invest quite a lot of effort putting an end to it.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-18-2008 at 08:13 AM. Reason: spelling
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:50 AM   #52
Tuza

Thank you Anchor,

I agree with everything you said, especially about ego and the rest, maybe DW could take note, being the totally spiritually aware and uplifted person that he is, I will note that it is therefore probably okay to diss another person over the radio (re Bill Deagle). Yes, that was very spiritually in tune.

So agreeing with your free will and all the rest I still would like my answer from DW which was very simple and only a few words, read my first post on this thread. If it is too hard for him to answer, well I will understand, trying to be spiritual and all.

Once again thank you Anchor.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:30 AM   #53
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley View Post
It is still our own; free will. this issue of sacredness is at question.

This is yet what is missing from all your comments in defining what provides or delivers us into the way of free will.
The will is yours but the influence is not necessarily the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley View Post

I must emphasize that we have a limited time frame from which we will be allowed so direct this intervention that humanity has cried out for in spirit.
The "will" of FOL can hardly be considered "the free will of the overwhelming majority of people on Earth."

Quote:
“Such a mass visitation, at this stage in our planetary game, would be an absolute tragedy — an irreversibly vast insult to the free will of the overwhelming majority of people on Earth who would see it as a horrific and terrifying event, based on their Hollywood movie conditioning.” – David Wilcock
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:32 AM   #54
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart View Post
Stay tuned kids...because Love/Light 13 is correct.

Our changing philosophies and our current technology will beg us to search within for answers...as "science" and "faith" meld.
The writing is on the wall.
Well said.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:42 AM   #55
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart
Stay tuned kids...because Love/Light 13 is correct.

Our changing philosophies and our current technology will beg us to search within for answers...as "science" and "faith" meld.
The writing is on the wall.
Let us hope that the government's injection/vaccination program and microchipping will not mess up our "search within."
Old 10-18-2008, 01:55 AM   #56
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

I think a central point that a lot of people trapped in the cycle of re-birth fail to see, is that free-will extends beyond our concious minds and into our higher-selves. Desicions might be being taken without your ego's permission! Isnt that ok? Cant you see that this doesnt violate free-will?

I am quite sure that our unconscious mind (i.e. our higher selves) do not "will" the alien abductions of children.

Re-posting...

- It's NOT the free will of the children to be kidnapped and be the reptilians’ daily supplements.
- It IS the free will of the vast majority of human adults to see the children of the earth grow up and have happy childhood.

This is a blatant violation of our free will. This is hypocrisy. -feeler

Last edited by feeler; 10-18-2008 at 05:31 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:41 AM   #57
Tuza

Brrr, Brrr, Brrr, Brrr"

Hello, oh, ok, 'phone call for David Wilcock'

DW: Who is it.

Reply: I don't know sir, someone from Australia.

DW: Oh, Okay......Hello DW speaking.

Me: Kindly, nicely, asking see first post by Tuza in this thread.

DW: ...............click.

Me: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh, it was only a little question.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:06 AM   #58
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

If someone can get any credible evidence that October 14th was a data mining op we may put this one in the bag. Every computer can be watched and tracked just imagine google earth but it shows servers and connections now send out some crazy information and note the key areas in which it spreads - to suppress those people and see where and when.

Events like this from behind closed doors can offer up valuable sources on contacts, if blossom goodchild is telling the truth and she really did hear the voices it could be blue beam.

I thought we were all on board about this?? aliens are so overrated for good cause - to keep us thinking and not acting.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:27 AM   #59
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
If someone can get any credible evidence that October 14th was a data mining op we may put this one in the bag. Every computer can be watched and tracked just imagine google earth but it shows servers and connections now send out some crazy information and note the key areas in which it spreads - to suppress those people and see where and when.

Events like this from behind closed doors can offer up valuable sources on contacts, if blossom goodchild is telling the truth and she really did hear the voices it could be blue beam.

I thought we were all on board about this?? aliens are so overrated for good cause - to keep us thinking and not acting.

JohnWdoe

Wouldn't this be against our free will? Alien technology* being utilized against our free will...

*Michael Tsarion touched upon the use of silicon as taught by the entities.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:58 AM   #60
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post

JohnWdoe

Wouldn't this be against our free will? Alien technology* being utilized against our free will...

*Michael Tsarion touched upon the use of silicon as taught by the entities.
Our free will has nothing to do with an aliens free will.

I honestly have no clue if bluebeam is made by us or them all the talk about alien technology seems like a GREAT cover for people constantly putting myself and yourself in danger to create insane technology.

Aliens are such a scape goat and i of all people HATE to carry the gavel on this one... How many people have i met under complete mind control under Majics ******** (pardon my french) but its just .......... bah!

I know life forms exist on other planets but only about 3 to 5 % of all the alien stuff is real, if we can grasp that it throws so many whistle blowers stories out (now you tell me how many whistle blowers or research contradicts?) and us in our ignorance say "not one person can understand it all", keeping the circle moving.

I see people on here out of their god damn minds and i may get flagged for this but who cares, i get in trouble for you being crazy?? how does that work!

Now im not calling you anything feeler because frankly it would be judgmental but rather a little slab of what i call my reality.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:31 AM   #61
Tuza

Can I ask where you got the 3 to 5% of alien stuff is real please. Thanks.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:54 AM   #62
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
Our free will has nothing to do with an aliens free will.

I honestly have no clue if bluebeam is made by us or them all the talk about alien technology seems like a GREAT cover for people constantly putting myself and yourself in danger to create insane technology.

Aliens are such a scape goat and i of all people HATE to carry the gavel on this one... How many people have i met under complete mind control under Majics ******** (pardon my french) but its just .......... bah!

I know life forms exist on other planets but only about 3 to 5 % of all the alien stuff is real, if we can grasp that it throws so many whistle blowers stories out (now you tell me how many whistle blowers or research contradicts?) and us in our ignorance say "not one person can understand it all", keeping the circle moving.

I see people on here out of their god damn minds and i may get flagged for this but who cares, i get in trouble for you being crazy?? how does that work!

Now im not calling you anything feeler because frankly it would be judgmental but rather a little slab of what i call my reality.

JohnWdoe

I invite you to go through every single one of my past posts to locate any indication of my belief on an Oct 14 event.

Actually most people, including you, have seen technology at work that was out of this world, but without recognizing such. The majority "saw" collapses of buildings when in fact each tower was disintegrated into dust by particle weapons.

Do you know how many posts I wrote challenging Miriam Delicado's account of her alien contact? I even wrote to Bill to alert the two hosts that careful discernment is necessary in dealing with Miriam Delicado.

As a matter of fact, I am here questioning David Wilcock's claim that aliens have much respect for our free will; yet the same group just sit on the side line and watch our free will being compromised by alien intervention.

At any rate I appreciate your input; reality check is healthy and constructive. -feeler
Old 10-18-2008, 08:03 AM   #63
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The chance of UFO being “unanimously invited by humanity” is next to nil. You are in the minority. The next 9/11 (if the power that be so choose) will crystallize the “victim consciousness” among the mass for good. This thread is to discuss whether the respect to the populace’s “free will” is a logical reason or explanation for a mass sighting not to take place on Oct 14.
Good point, now to the crux: Did you believe it was even possible to happen? Doesn't seem like it. When the Blossom announcement came, there was so much scoffing and indignation that many were revealed (to themselves) to be NOT READY for such a significant event.

Being hopeful isn't enough to create reality - you have to learn to get out of your own way to experience it.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:05 AM   #64
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Can I ask where you got the 3 to 5% of alien stuff is real please. Thanks.
80% of "UFO's" are 'critters'
15% are ours (ALL the triangle)
5% are visitors

IMO of course based on my research

Re: Blossom... Possible scenario...

She had real messages... faithfully recorded them..
But on the 14th we shifted time lines and it didn't happen in this time line

Now my only problem is to find out just exactly WHAT is causing us to hop from one to another. When I figure that out, we will have something...

Disclaimer: Yeah yeah I know yawl think I'm nuts... but that's okay. But maybe, just maybe someone out there has the answer I need and for that I will risk lunacy
Old 10-18-2008, 08:29 AM   #65
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeptikal View Post
Good point, now to the crux: Did you believe it was even possible to happen? Doesn't seem like it. When the Blossom announcement came, there was so much scoffing and indignation that many were revealed (to themselves) to be NOT READY for such a significant event.

Being hopeful isn't enough to create reality - you have to learn to get out of your own way to experience it.
Squeptikal

I didn't believe with 100% certainty that it would happen, but I certainly believe that it was possible. I was ready. My quote:

Quote:
Ummm... Actually I'd like those who believe the Adam-&-Eve story to see the ET.

A later quote expressing my neutrality towards Blossom:

Quote:

1. Whether the source is credible or otherwise is purely subjective.

Last edited by feeler; 10-18-2008 at 08:45 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:44 AM   #66
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am quite sure that our unconscious mind (i.e. our higher selves) do not "will" the alien abductions of children.

Re-posting...

- It's NOT the free will of the children to be kidnapped and be the reptilians’ daily supplements.
- It IS the free will of the vast majority of human adults to see the children of the earth grow up and have happy childhood.

This is a blatant violation of our free will. This is hypocrisy. -feeler
The problem with your argument is that you dont seem to compare like with like. Just because the forces of darkness "get away" with free-will infringment, doesn't mean that the forces of light are exempt from the rules.

Emotive arguments that bring children suffering into it are all well and good, but you simply throw up even more barriers to being able to see the big picture.

A..
Old 10-18-2008, 08:59 AM   #67
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The problem with your argument is that you dont seem to compare like with like. Just because the forces of darkness "get away" with free-will infringment, doesn't mean that the forces of light are exempt from the rules.

Emotive arguments that bring children suffering into it are all well and good, but you simply throw up even more barriers to being able to see the big picture.

A..

Anchor

If I see a person lies to a child, encouraging the child to engage in a dangerous/deadly act, I will show myself and tell the truth to the child. I will not hide in a corner and "respect the child's free will" thinking I might scare the child.

Am I missing the big picture, the grand scheme of things? Please discuss. -feeler
Old 10-18-2008, 09:37 AM   #68
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If I see a person lies to a child, encouraging the child to engage in a dangerous/deadly act, I will show myself and tell the truth to the child. I will not hide in a corner and "respect the child's free will" thinking I might scare the child.
Depending on the circumstances that would likely be your duty. Children do deserve special care and attention.

I wish you had been around to sort out my parents about that whole Santa Claus/Father Christmas thing. It wasn't until being massively humiliated at school I realised that I was the last one of my group to know the truth AND that I had been lied to. Oh the pain... It took years to get over that they had lied to me.

Quote:
Am I missing the big picture, the grand scheme of things? Please discuss. -feeler
Since you are asking me, I will answer - but I feel that my answer may be perceived as challenging or condescending - I dont mean it. This is abstract debate, I dont claim any kind of superiority in it, quite apart from the fact that I might even be wrong

Basically, I think you are certainly missing some of the big picture. You seem overly concerned with the day to day drama of the 3D consensus reality in which we find ourselves. By grounding your arguments therein, you cannot see the wood for the trees!

Taking your example further - If I see a child (or anyone else) being assaulted in some manner (not necessarily physical), then I will be likely to intervene. However, the manner of my intervention will be guided both by instinct and intuition. It might be physical intervention, but it could simply be the manifesting of love, protection, peace and calm. Either way I may end up praying for the abuser to see the light, and for the child to be protected whilst the complex catalyst it is experiencing works its way through.

If it is a really serious emergency, I might be calling for some heavy duty backup either in the form of 3D police, or a few legions of angels!

We all, without exception, have that power.

That is why we are going to prevail.

--

For the highest and best good of all, may the light of love be manifest in the hearts of all humans, and may peace descend on earth.

A..
Old 10-18-2008, 09:44 AM   #69
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=feeler;55042]Squeptikal

I didn't believe with 100% certainty that it would happen, but I certainly believe that it was possible. I was ready. My quote:

Neither did I believe that it would happen. What I was trying to say was that this is why I didn't believe - the rest of the crowd made such a blasphemy out of it that believing was tantamount to moon-bat stupidity. Emotions were blocking the potential and that, combined with logic, made manifest the impossibility of it. Hoping wasn't powerful enough to overcome the self defense mechanism we've been programmed to obey foremost.

I'm not sure that I'm ready. I've seen things before that defied my logical explanation and recently, my young son and I were witness to metallic balls at Norfolk, VA airport. Having his calm, rational observation matching my own now stands as my own individual realization that these things DO exist.

Since we were at an airport watching the skies for aircraft, our expectation was to see things in the sky. What we weren't expecting was that we would witness aerobatic impossibility performed by two non-aircraft. Since there was no threat nor any emotion to cause our automatic self-protect mechanism to kick in and prevent us from witnessing the sighting, we allowed ourselves to believe in what was there.

Quite possibly this is why out of multiple potential witnesses only some actually report seeing something like this which challenges our normally comfortable understanding of what we can see. They were not only ready, they weren't threatened into filtering it by their own minds.

This is one of the reasons that pilots, astronauts, and air show spectators, I believe, see things more frequently. Besides the obvious requirement of looking into the sky as a part of their focus, they expect to see other things in the sky. Perhaps there it a threshold of characteristics that cause a self-defense filtering of this observable phenomena.

This same threshold might also exist for lack of a better term as the reason that "we aren't ready" to collectively witness mother-ship UFO's. Consequentially, we remain held down by the PTB who's control system might be fatally struck by such a mass sighting.

Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:04 AM   #70
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock

Yes he's in the know

People stop to listening to such a fraud!
He knows nothing, just making money in constructing an aura of a "prophet" or something around him.

But his historic knowledge is sooo minor that I hardly can believe that such a person got a college degree.

And just looking a bit similar to a deceased socalled "prophet" does make him a prophet, otherwise Elvis has come to earth in the bodies of thousands of peoples. Because there are so many Elvis inpersonators who look really similar to the king.

And besides, there are no proofs that Cayce was one, nothing he said came to reality.

Folks stop being credulous!

Hopefully this was not "too offensive" for you "love-spreaders" out there - just a critique.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:59 AM   #71
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Hopefully this was not "too offensive" for you "love-spreaders" out there - just a critique.
It certainly was needlessly offensive, if only mildly so. You bag him with a few subjective and insulting statements for the sake of making one argument.

However, I like your post for it is redeemed in that one argument! I agree Regardless of who is the messenger or what qualifications/history they have, no-ones word should be trusted unconditionally - with the single exception of ones own self.

Thanks!

A..
Old 10-18-2008, 02:52 PM   #72
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wish you had been around to sort out my parents about that whole Santa Claus/Father Christmas thing. It wasn't until being massively humiliated at school I realised that I was the last one of my group to know the truth AND that I had been lied to. Oh the pain... It took years to get over that they had lied to me.
A..
Anchor

I envy you. It appears that you received gifts from Santa Claus longer than most others in the same school. I absolutely respect your parents' free will of Service To Others. -feeler
Old 10-18-2008, 03:00 PM   #73
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

I don't buy the whole "Aliens are here and waiting to talk to us" bs. Sorry.

I think that if Aliens were truly here and wanted to help us, they would be helping us, either through secret government contact or some other form of help.

However, none of that is happening, which tells me that:
-Aliens don't exist or if they do, are simply not on earth yet.

Any idiot can say anything he wants, and that is precisely what this entire story is. Just because you "believe" something does not make it true and unfortunately, people WANT to believe something because we are all in such a hopefully state of depression or wander aimlessly due to a total lack of purpose in life. That last point is why so many people have put on Suicide Vests in recent years.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:17 PM   #74
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
David Wilcock

Yes he's in the know

People stop to listening to such a fraud! He knows nothing, just making money in constructing an aura of a "prophet" or something around him.

Take it from someone that delivered 3 messages from the big guy each followed by a disaster of biblical proportions...

Telepathic Communications are real...
Mediums that contact Spirits are real...

being a messenger in todays world is tough, being a Prophet, impossible...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #75
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

i think that only pure and lasting empathy invites the aliens. fear, stress, grudge or being scared of aliens as well as hostility are all NO-GOs.

If you`re inclined to worry, society sure has given you a good selection.
-Mark Twain-

Last edited by capreycorn; 10-18-2008 at 05:30 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote