Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #26
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nag Hammadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojibway View Post
The more I research, the more I begin to see that we are being played by the good cop/bad cop scenario. Who we perceive to be the good cop is suppressing everything that the bad cop has to say. Proof of that lies in the confiscation of the written word of indigenous peoples when these peoples are conquered. The knowledge contained in the Nag Hammadi library was important enough that someone buried it, for a later generation to discover. So that we would see the other side of the coin, the story from the bad cop. If any of the information contained in these books makes a person question their faith in their good cop then we have a good beginning. This may set them on the path of gnosis(knowledge). Yes, they will not like what they find, but it will be the truth as they perceive it and not a "truth" that someone has "told" them how to perceive. They will have exercised freewill, and truly joined a different human race.

Bingo, from what I'm seeing from my end you hit the nail on the head. I envision that there is this akashic manual called "How to Implant a Planet or universe" or some such grand title, quite Machiavellian on a universal scale.

To return to one's native state of sovereignty is quite a feat of fortitude and ignoring the taunts of the good cops/bad cops. As my personal attitude rises, the trap becomes more and more an apparency, not an actuality, but only as I confront my part in writing this manual and the downhill slide I got myself on as a result.

Sure, I will come out of it all laughing at what a divine comedy I began when I first split from the Source or Tao or whatever name one gives to a Namelessness.

Truth-Faith-Know-I Am are my true and possibly highest states/abilities -- yet to be re-awakened. Until then how will I ever know I am not just another pawn allowing myself to be pumped up for a "good cause"? Good cause stated is one thing, but follow through is another thing.

Is it possible, then good cop/bad cop wants us enmeshed in all these intellectual complications. Will they let me rise only so far in re-self-awareness? How far will they and can they go to stop me?

All these questions tell me that I have not yet processed out completely my involvement with these spheres of consciousnes. On small scales, yes, but not on the larger scale -- yet

Well, you certainly opened up a dam
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:03 PM   #27
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If you read the book of truth you will see that the god in this book tells us that the god in the bible is not the god you think he is. He also tells us that what Moses has told us is not what actually took place in reality. The book of truth is told from the perspective of the serpent. So, the question is who is telling the truth, who is the good god and who is the bad god?
Would it be a higher truth to know YOU are the good and sovereign god? And so is each one of us?

My personal quest is "how did I bring myself to this condition, this state of creation/mis-creation?" My quest is to rise and contact once again my highest attitude and once again know myself as Source/No Source, even further back -- before charged thought and charged polarities.

When I was simple and right, before I perceived the apparency of a problem or a wrong? Before I created more problems and more wrongs?

I can read endlessly and become quite enmeshed in constructs instead of in the Creator(s). Intellectualizing and hoping the intellect can ascend. What about the "me"?

I have a long history as a being and almost zero recollection above the surface. I have a cloud of negative charge (an actual mass) that I add to and carry with me from lifetime to lifetime, ready to activate. Like a virtual film archive, and when I glance over it it zaps me once again. Close that door, don't go there, it's too painful to stir up again. Must stir it up though to help me "survive", but keep it below the surface. It's the "Good Cop/Bad Cop" that runs me (I created it too, when my mere thoughts ruled).

This too is all "Construct" and I'm only three inches or so away from rising up out of it, like a cat pulling its head out of a paper bag. I only think I am in a trap. The attitude is the trap.

In my sessions there were times when I eagerly approached what seemed the Static, the nasis of my birth as an individuated being. Only to find that it was a faux birthing set up by a GameLord, or the Hyperversals, another strategy I played on myself and others.

But I am taking first steps to come out of the jungle of energized constructs, and the air and light does get finer and finer. There is a sweet meadow above all this, and it is once again there for me because I determined to go beyond my intellect and logic and the ever-created below-the-surface mind barriers.

When that day comes I can once again unlock my primal polarities, change my Thought(s), change my creations, AND as a wiser one.

It is the same for all of us because I have given two others sessions who were arrived at that pre-individuation state in their history as a being.

Intellect cannot encompass it totally, but can attempt to translate, but only for the purpose of motivating others to take the same journey, beyond the intellect.

Thus, I write with the same urge as the ones who went before me wrote about it

May the highest truth be your truth, and when you get there please come back and string up some beacon lights

sincerely,
Gnosis

Last edited by Gnosis5; 02-07-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #28
ojibway
Avalon Senior Member

I understand what you are saying, but you are concentrating on one thing at the peril of another.

The Art Of War

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

There is a war going on, and it is taking place inside of you. By focusing on only the positive you are ignoring the negative, and the negative is always there, attacking, trying to stop you. Gnosis(knowledge) is the key ingredient to ascension. But this is something that you must choose to acquire, it cannot be dropped in your lap, you will not understand its meaning if it is obtained in this manner. So we must try and understand the forces that are behind negativity, we must learn about the enemy. When you do this, you will make a great leap forward, because you will understand yourself, and you will regain some control. There are dark forces at work on this planet, forces that feed from the negative energy that we produce. We are their source of food, and they do not want us to be freed from this cycle. They want us to willingly choose to be their food source. They cannot take away your freewill, but they can manipulate it so that you will make bad choices, even though you think these choices are good choices. But if these choices stop you from knowing the truth, then their will has been imposed over your freewill, and they will win everytime. Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.
ojibway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #29
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
By focusing on only the positive you are ignoring the negative, and the negative is always there, attacking, trying to stop you. Gnosis(knowledge) is the key ingredient to ascension.
Who decides what is positive and negative? These are perspectives relative to the EGO. From this perspective it is seen that the creators perspective is that there is only good. It is the EGO that decides it to be positive or negative as to what is in it for me. When the "I" individual can perceive the thought of the creator behind a given situation and see that it is a pathway in its return to source then it can transend the EGO and make itself like the creator in its choices. That is, either we are taught by the school of hard knocks or we are taught by the creator by direct intention to learn from every experience we are given regardless of the perception of it being good or bad for us at the time. This is how we can progress in one life time and avoid repeating this grade through successive incarnations.

Last edited by Initiate; 02-07-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:33 PM   #30
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I understand what you are saying, but you are concentrating on one thing at the peril of another.

The Art Of War

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

There is a war going on, and it is taking place inside of you. By focusing on only the positive you are ignoring the negative, and the negative is always there, attacking, trying to stop you. Gnosis(knowledge) is the key ingredient to ascension. But this is something that you must choose to acquire, it cannot be dropped in your lap, you will not understand its meaning if it is obtained in this manner. So we must try and understand the forces that are behind negativity, we must learn about the enemy. When you do this, you will make a great leap forward, because you will understand yourself, and you will regain some control. There are dark forces at work on this planet, forces that feed from the negative energy that we produce. We are their source of food, and they do not want us to be freed from this cycle. They want us to willingly choose to be their food source. They cannot take away your freewill, but they can manipulate it so that you will make bad choices, even though you think these choices are good choices. But if these choices stop you from knowing the truth, then their will has been imposed over your freewill, and they will win everytime. Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.
Thank you for adding that further dimension to previous posts. At first, yes, it is all about what you said -- it all comes up in examining my own history of adventures as a being in this universe.

Further and further back I push and pull out the truths behind the scenes and all outer enemies start to fade away until the final "enemy" is the things I did to myself, all other enemies and problems being apparencies, part of the "Game". When one can finally "own" the "Game", one has more choices.

But, you are being practical and pragmatic and I wrote a thread about my encounters with some of the good cops/bad cops: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...hlight=Nannies

However, if the driving goal becomes centered around dealing with them then more electromagnetic and gravitic mass one binds to oneself. Laws of the universe rule here.

The best strategy I found for the good cops/bad cops when they impinge on my space is to simply process them from the viewpoint of the All-that-is and help them run off their likewise abberrated identities, assuming they suffer from the same basic affliction I do -- being unwitting pawns in a game they long ago forgot that they themselves designed with limited forethought.

I hardly need to read the whole book about them, just be able to locate them and establish two-way communication. However I do marvel at times at their ingenuity of complexity. Some are very very sophisticated in their utter complexity. I don't know how they themselves keep track of it all?!?

They run into the problem of being the snake that accidentally starts to swallow its own tail, eating itself instead :-)

Yes, I am starting to become a bit more lighthearted as I free myself from the attitude of being trapped by them. Inch by inch...
Old 02-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #31
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

this song takes on greater meaning:

Old 02-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #32
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Who decides what is positive and negative? These are perspectives relative to the EGO. From this perspective it is seen that the creators perspective is that there is only good. It is the EGO that decides it to be positive or negative as to what is in it for me. When the "I" individual can perceive the thought of the creator behind a given situation and see that it is a pathway in its return to source then it can transend the EGO and make itself like the creator in its choices. That is, either we are taught by the school of hard knocks or we are taught by the creator by direct intention to learn from every experience we are given regardless of the perception of it being good or bad for us at the time. This is how we can progress in one life time and avoid repeating this grade through successive incarnations.
I see you are stating a higher truth, from the viewpoint of zero fixed polarities. That is one part.

I see Ojibway is stating some apparent and practical truths, and from the perspective that beings do tend to fix on either the positive or negative side of a goal or polarity. That is another part.

There can be a game of saying who has the highest truths, or feelings of discomfort with another level of truth. Everyone is "right" in whatever parts or wholes they perceive.

One of my favorite mantras is from an attitude of faith: all things work together for good. Loosely translated. Please don't tear apart the meanings of each word, thank you :-)
Old 02-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #33
ojibway
Avalon Senior Member

Humour is the best medicine, despite the seriousness of the situation.
We do not own the game yet, but some of us are reading the rules this time around, before we go completely around the board.
You could say we have not passed "go", because we are stuck in jail. This puts us half-way, in the half-way house.
Yes, they are very sophisticated, and very technologically advanced, but despite these advancements, they have something against them, and that is ignorance.
They are not smarter than us, but they think they are, and this arrogance of ignorance causes them to eat their own tail.

But as we know, this has been foretold.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:01 PM   #34
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We do not own the game yet, but some of us are reading the rules this time around, before we go completely around the board.
You could say we have not passed "go", because we are stuck in jail. This puts us half-way, in the half-way house.
Yes, they are very sophisticated, and very technologically advanced, but despite these advancements, they have something against them, and that is ignorance.
They are not smarter than us, but they think they are, and this arrogance of ignorance causes them to eat their own tail.

I already revealed my "secret weapon" Now, tell me, what do you have up your sleeve that could possibly cause them to want to resign their posts? They have been doing this for eternity....
Old 02-07-2010, 09:11 PM   #35
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Please don't tear apart the meanings of each word, thank you :-)
I would hope that I haven't been tearing apart words. If I have please forgive me. My intention is just to note thoughts that come about from this discussion and I see this as a united attempt at realising all-that-is. The fundemental distinctions here are the Gnostic teaching from the controlling religious perspective. I think we all percieve this distinction and the flaw in puting all our trust and faith in an enitity that is anything other than all-that-is. Whilst these paths may lead us higher they may also lead us down a dead end ally way. Our goal is to find our way back to all-that-is. It is our free will to decide what path we take to get there and how long it takes. I have made a choice to build a one on one relationship with the creator and these understandings have presented themselves. I may be way off base but I trust that this is the path of learning I have been given. Any path that leads me off target can induce a potential corrrection to lead me back to the target. All that is needed is the intention.

Last edited by Initiate; 02-07-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:32 PM   #36
ojibway
Avalon Senior Member

It only seems like eternity, because it has been going on forever. But these beings only recently ascended to the 4th dimension. I have the distinct impression, that this is what the fall of Atlantis was all about. There ground work for control took a very long time to come to fruitation, but the cycle of negativity is changing.

They are still here on earth, below an ocean, or below the ground somewhere. Maybe this is where the battle will be fought, maybe they need to be offered the way to the creator, instead of believing they are the creator, maybe they will accept. But maybe negativity is to well embedded, in which case they will need to be weaned from their source of food. Perhaps then, they will realize that there is a better way, and they too will be enlighted. Either way, it will be a choice made of freewill.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shift point.jpg (9.6 KB, 23 views)
Old 02-07-2010, 11:27 PM   #37
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
this song takes on greater meaning:

So, THAT'S what they did to bad actors in those days!!
Old 02-07-2010, 11:46 PM   #38
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I don't know this for a fact, but I could imagine that the advantage I have over these beings (it is to their advantage too) is that I refuse to knowingly play win/lose games, only win/win, AND I have some very good processes in my toolbox and I know which one's they need the most to help them resolve their "case" that keeps them on the job.

Plus -- a big plus -- I can (with assistance) get into the viewpoint of the "All-that-is" and I don't think they can do that. They might be able to reverse my processes or thwart them but I don't see how they can thwart the "All-that-is" call to self-realization. All beings, under their accreted mass are good beings, and that is who we are addressing. Underneath it all they LOVE being processed.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:49 PM   #39
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I would hope that I haven't been tearing apart words. If I have please forgive me. My intention is just to note thoughts that come about from this discussion and I see this as a united attempt at realising all-that-is. The fundemental distinctions here are the Gnostic teaching from the controlling religious perspective. I think we all percieve this distinction and the flaw in puting all our trust and faith in an enitity that is anything other than all-that-is. Whilst these paths may lead us higher they may also lead us down a dead end ally way. Our goal is to find our way back to all-that-is. It is our free will to decide what path we take to get there and how long it takes. I have made a choice to build a one on one relationship with the creator and these understandings have presented themselves. I may be way off base but I trust that this is the path of learning I have been given. Any path that leads me off target can induce a potential corrrection to lead me back to the target. All that is needed is the intention.
I am curious, how do you go about building a one-on-one relationship with the creator? Specifically, in your everyday goings on, how do you do that?

best,
Gnosis
Old 02-08-2010, 12:21 AM   #40
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[snipped]
They are still here on earth, below an ocean, or below the ground somewhere. Maybe this is where the battle will be fought, maybe they need to be offered the way to the creator, instead of believing they are the creator, maybe they will accept. But maybe negativity is to well embedded, in which case they will need to be weaned from their source of food. Perhaps then, they will realize that there is a better way, and they too will be enlighted. Either way, it will be a choice made of freewill.
Yes, last week we connected up with something going on in Colorado and they seemed to have some sort of attention placed in my direction -- a handler so to speak. Anyways, set off some alarm bells :-) We left them alone for the time being -- it was enough that I viewed them -- that alone can cause a shift.

Did you read my posts about how I invoke their native desire to be freed themselves? With the tools, the time, the resources, the connection, and the intention nothing is too well embedded. If I can be changed for good, so can they. No one ever cared about them before in the effective way I show compassion for them. And I do not feel sympathy or pity for them either, simply practical (or impractical) compassion.

Old 02-08-2010, 12:26 AM   #41
ojibway
Avalon Senior Member

Evil cannot be defeated, but it can be redeemed.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:27 AM   #42
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Evil cannot be defeated, but it can be redeemed.
Yay, I'm cheering for both sides and everyone in between
Old 02-08-2010, 12:45 AM   #43
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I am curious, how do you go about building a one-on-one relationship with the creator? Specifically, in your everyday goings on, how do you do that?

best,
Gnosis
I said to the creator in Prayer:

Dear Father,

The only way that I can truely make an informed descision and make the correct choices that are in allignment with your will is to know you as a friend. To close the gap of seperation by redemption of what I can immediately perceive that needs correction and to then be guided by you towards this level of communication. I must never stop talking to you because when I look back over my life I can see that you have never stopped talking to me and guiding me. It is just I wasn't always paying attention. Now I choose to pay attention and move back into closeness with you.

Amen

Then things just happen. I get a random email that steers me on one path of knowledge from someone I don't know. I get a book given to me to read called "The Shack" ISBN-10 0-9647292-3-7 the day after I ask the question "How can you as the conductor of all that is allow people to do bad things like blow them selves up and kill others?" The book is fiction but explores where God is in a world of Pain.

This has happened for some time now. When I ask I receive. When I go looking I find. I am very thankful.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:03 AM   #44
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I said to the creator in Prayer:

Dear Father,

The only way that I can truely make an informed descision and make the correct choices that are in allignment with your will is to know you as a friend. To close the gap of seperation by redemption of what I can immediately perceive that needs correction and to then be guided by you towards this level of communication. I must never stop talking to you because when I look back over my life I can see that you have never stopped talking to me and guiding me. It is just I wasn't always paying attention. Now I choose to pay attention and move back into closeness with you.

Amen

Then things just happen. I get a random email that steers me on one path of knowledge from someone I don't know. I get a book given to me to read called "The Shack" ISBN-10 0-9647292-3-7 the day after I ask the question "How can you as the conductor of all that is allow people to do bad things like blow them selves up and kill others?" The book is fiction but explores where God is in a world of Pain.

This has happened for some time now. When I ask I receive. When I go looking I find. I am very thankful.
Thank you, and I will follow your example tonight :-) Myself, I would feel safer saying "Dear All-that-is", or Dear "Higher Self". Also, the "...I must never stop talking to you..." I would change to a positive statement, remove the "must never".

I have a backoff on saying "Amen" too. I'd probably say, "It is said and it is done" or some english language positive affirmation. The universe seems to be quite legalistic when it comes to what words are used, and has its own rules.

Then, as you do, I would remain watchful and mindful, knowing the communication was received.

Also, I am training myself not to use the "Why?" word, although I will ask for clarification.

I love the simplicity and heartfulness of your prayer, thank you for sharing.

peace,
Gnosis
Old 02-08-2010, 01:41 AM   #45
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I've thought about the use of Father / Mother and He/She etc a lot. I reason that if we take it that the Mother is the creation itself and the Father is the intention behind the creation and that coupled with the statement "In the Beginning there was the Word." To speak a word is to form an intent. So therefore Father God is the source of all that is. Mother God is to be respected just as any other part of creation should be respected as no part of creation is above any other part of creation. Many disciplines have labeled the intention behind the creation as the Father. It is that which I address and mean no disrepect to the Creation herself. I usually finish with "Thank you". "Amen" is an old habit. I was trying to share the heart of the message and translate what I was communicating from the heart.

"Think with your Heart". "Feel with your mind"
Old 02-08-2010, 01:53 AM   #46
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

No, no, no, that did not bother me at all. What I had a personal concern about is that the 4D is fairly tricky and there might be all kinds of "Fathers", so that is why I say "All the is", and I do have a tendency to be too microscopic, and this may be one of those occasions :-)

peace,
Gnosis
Old 02-11-2010, 03:01 AM   #47
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

The Tree of Life. From all that is came the creation. As above so below.