Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 03:49 AM   #1
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Blondes,red heads, blue eyes, MK ULTRA, and the fringe

im trying to figure out why so many prominent figures in the fringe world both good (UFOlogy, metaphysical, spiritual,intuitives etc ) and bad ( illuminati,nazi,nordic ET's) as well as MK ultra victims, are mostly blondes/redheads with blue eyes, green eyes. im making this post because im trying to figure it out myself. i certainly dont believe all blondes and red heads are mind controlled, but it may be that something in their DNA allows them more sensitivity to the paranormal (hence all the inutiutives) as well as susceptibility to mind control.

when you look into it there really is a lack of asian, mediterreanean, native american, african etc.

heres an exceprt from a stuart swerdlow interview , he participated in the montauk experiment (mind control, genetic experimentation, time travel etc)

Earth has 6.3 Billion people, and the US has 280 Million.
1‐2% of the global population has specific Mind Control. 63‐126 Million People.
4‐5% of the US population has specific Mind Control. 12‐14 Million People.

Certain characteristics are better for different mind control. Most mind control is time
based. The characteristics they look for most for mind control are Blond Hair, Blue or
Green Eyed, people. Whether recessive or dominated gene It doesn’t matter. High IQ
people w/specific talents are also sought after.
Indigo is a code word for talented children to target.
The survey’s you have to take in school, and prior to getting a job are used to
categorize what your abilities are and what job you should do.*Eventually they want to
make it so everyone takes the test and the job it says is the job you do for life.

The*Illuminati members are 100% Mind Controlled. The Committee of 300 is also
100% Mind Controlled.
Some groups of people are very difficult to mind control, this is one reason Africa, and
blacks in general are targeted. Native Americans are also difficult to mind control.

blossom goodchild

cathy obrien MK ultra victim

amaorah quan yi (pleidian author)

doreen virtue (indigo children author/intuitive)

james gilliland (pleidian contactee/intuitive)

dr steven greer (contactee/intuitive)

barabara marciniak (pleiadian contactee/intuitive)

regina cantina (conscious media network/intuitive)

barbara hand clow (pledian author/inuitive)

david wilcock (intuitive/fringe researcher)

marilyn monroe (mk ultra/monarch program victim)

lydia hearst (illuminati heiress to the hearst empire)

( a group called "ETfriends")

Bill and Kerry , researchers and creators of avalon

heres a link to an ex illuminati memember about illuminati mind control techniques

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/svali_speaks.htm

and another swerdlow interview

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum14/185.html

Last edited by clarkkent; 10-16-2008 at 03:59 AM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:04 AM   #2
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Blondes,red heads, blue eyes, MK ULTRA, and the fringe

I think David Icke, in his latest book on (the) global conspiracy explains this phenomenon very well. However, you may need to be open to the thought of other intelligent life outside of our planet & third density dimension.

Here's something to ponder. I am Asian. I have a child who is half Asian & half caucasian. (Father is dark blond & hazel-eyed. German descent.) My child is dark-haired, brown-eyed & light-skinned. He has a child with a blond-haired, blue-eyed caucasian woman. My grandchild is a replica of my daughter-in-law; very BLOND-haired, blue-eyed & very white complexion.

Consider man being of average intelligence & interbred with a race of beings with attributes of psychic abilities, blond-haired & blue-eyed traits. Some people retain fair physical attribues. Some not.

What do you think. Am I crazy or totally wrong?
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:19 AM   #3
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i honestly dont know what the answer is.

PLENTY of spiritual people are of all colors and many races report contact from ET's. i certainly dont think its our destiny to become all blonde and blue eyed because its of a higher ET vibration or anything like that.

im trying to piece together the atlantis/nazi/nordic/illuminati connection and trying to figure out why so many prominent figures on the fringe are indeed blondes and red heads. swerdlow says that the blonde genetics are some kind of reptillian hybrid and are more open to programming. thats one perspective but it doesnt account for all the blonde intuitives in this field, i really dont believe theyre all mind controlled.

its a mystery.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:30 AM   #4
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

What I meant is that, perhaps one source of the blondness & psychic ability connection is due to "outside" influence of a blond-type. However, look at all those different stars (& accompanying worlds out there) in the Universe. Perhaps, our planet has been infused from hundreds of different "off (this) planet" influences.

Check out Credo Mutwa (who is African) & what he has to say about indigenous Africans & other indigenous people throughout the world. He mentions the "cross breeding" of other intelligent life with ALL people on this planet.

It's amazing. But you must ponder the idea of how small "we" are in the bigger context of all that is.

PS Not all blonds are "really" blonds. One way to discern a true blond, from not is to (at the very least) look at the shade of the eyebrows.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:35 AM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

You know Clark you posed an intresting question, here's goes a story from work ,for a while at work my job was to receive white engineers from our company visiting PR. Most where very proud that they where smart intellectuals , often trying to belittle the ignorant Boricuas. I laughed a lot, because knowledge sometimes limits your brain to be too linear. Needless to say common sense was not a strong trait of a lot of these young engineers. Too much hypothetical theories very little practical application. For which I always pointed out that they must have a balance. So from my puny Boricuan
mind I will guess that this is one reason why they make such an easy target for mind control weapons
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:12 AM   #6
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
i i certainly dont think its our destiny to become all blonde and blue eyed because its of a higher ET vibration or anything like that.im trying to piece together the atlantis/nazi/nordic/illuminati connection and trying to figure out why so many prominent figures on the fringe are indeed blondes and red heads.
Ach Ja Mein Herr... das is simple... Ve are the Master race... The Vedic Gods are white (except the Blue guy) Jehovah is white... The Natives worshiped the "Great White Spirit"... The Venusians are white

But I have yet to meet a Redhead that suffers from mind control... those are feisty critters

Mind control PFFTT Can you show me proof of that? Other than the Youtube crowd of course

Quote:
swerdlow says.
So what does swerdlow know?
Old 10-16-2008, 05:33 AM   #7
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Zorgon was ist meine fruend ? Ich bin ein dumkoft puerto riquanich.
Ich sprechen ein bissen deutch auf. Who has du gelernt deutch. Ich habe gelieb in de bundesrepublic fur seven jahren. Heute nach in PR ist nich ser geut mit de weather. Was denks du ? HAARP wirleicht oder meine puerto riquanich dumkoft.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:46 AM   #8
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Ach Ja Mein Herr... das is simple... Ve are the Master race... The Vedic Gods are white (except the Blue guy) Jehovah is white... The Natives worshiped the "Great White Spirit"... The Venusians are white

But I have yet to meet a Redhead that suffers from mind control... those are feisty critters

Mind control PFFTT Can you show me proof of that? Other than the Youtube crowd of course

So what does swerdlow know?

well if you read the post you would have seen that i wrote about his involvement in the montauk project which has a lot to do about mind control, i also said thats one perspective.

and if organized religion is what you look for to back up your seeming endorsement of a white superiority im surprised your on this forum.

are you saying "look everyone worships white people" well my research points to that religions were created to control minds, yes many have good spiritual teachings but "worshipping" anything seems ridiculous.

i dont know why im even responding since you basically said most cultures worship white people (which is incorrect, and even if it was true doesnt answer my basic question in the thread) clearly i differ in opinion from you

heres a link on swerdlow

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...02004150073691

ps- ZORGON -considering your avatar and that i havent liked some of you other posts i googled your name and this is what i found

The main villains in the movie are the Zorgons; reptilian, biped tool-users who are fond of heat and are attracted to a heat source much like bees are attracted to nectar, because they are cold-blooded. The Zorgons, having burned their own planet to obtain more heat, are nomads who travel through space seeking more to burn and who keep a flock of four-eyed goats on their ship.

also regarding your avatar i got this--

The Rosicrucians (The Ancient Order of Rosae Crucis, or AMORC), a Protestant order, began in early-seventeenth century Europe, and settled much of its base of operations in San Jose, California beginning in 1915. Referring to their meeting places not as lodges but as ‘universities,’ and to their members as ‘students,’ the Rosicrucians are heavily invested in the dissemination of knowledge to its initiates. One of their early tracts, a 1616 book titled The Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz pays homage to the Knights in the name of its protagonist. Rosenkreutz translates to ‘rose cross,’ the symbol of the Templar order.

In fact, there are a number of quasi-Masonic and quasi-Templar groups.

---------------------

reptillian masonic etc etc, no wonder you think whites should be worshipped, ill ignore your future posts

Last edited by clarkkent; 10-16-2008 at 06:09 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:15 AM   #9
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i honestly dont know what the answer is.

PLENTY of spiritual people are of all colors and many races report contact from ET's. i certainly dont think its our destiny to become all blonde and blue eyed because its of a higher ET vibration or anything like that.

im trying to piece together the atlantis/nazi/nordic/illuminati connection and trying to figure out why so many prominent figures on the fringe are indeed blondes and red heads. swerdlow says that the blonde genetics are some kind of reptillian hybrid and are more open to programming. thats one perspective but it doesnt account for all the blonde intuitives in this field, i really dont believe theyre all mind controlled.

its a mystery.

I observed similar things with possible MK Ultra victims in Australia .
One of them was a redhead , with blue eyes of Irish descent , the father was a Mason .This person was very easily hipnotized according to her husband . She was an active agent of the secret police .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:58 AM   #10
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Zorgon was ist meine fruend ? Ich bin ein dumkoft puerto riquanich.
Ich sprechen ein bissen deutch auf. Who has du gelernt deutch. Ich habe gelieb in de bundesrepublic fur seven jahren. Heute nach in PR ist nich ser geut mit de weather. Was denks du ? HAARP wirleicht oder meine puerto riquanich dumkoft.
Attempt at translation:

Zorgon, who is my friend. I am a dumb Puerto Rican? (I HOPE that's NOT correct!)

I speak little German. Where did you learn German? I have lived in *states* or *state republic* for seven (should be SIEBEN) years. Today the weather in Puerto Rico is not very good. What do you think?

*Last bit something about HAARP, but I don't understand the word "wirleicht"*

How did I go, Frank Samuel?
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:07 PM   #11
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

At ease Lt. Ripley Is just a little humor. I love poking fun at myself makes me feel a little more human. I was station 7 years in Germany. My grammar is bad . I love project avalon for the diversities of opinions theories etc. my point if you take yourself to serious you'll get a heart attack or something. I am always laughing thinking creating. So much to learn so little time.
Be safe and be happy Ripley, by the way I love the movie aliens, a little scary!!!Got to go back to work...

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-16-2008 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:53 PM   #12
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Jenny; 10-16-2008 at 03:59 PM. Reason: hostile post.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:06 PM   #13
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

"Jenny" edited out my previous post from today. What happened to the concept of free & (diverse) speech? Nothing was done when Zorgon posted the following RACIST remark:

Old 10-16-2008, 08:14 PM   #14
divinethread
Avalon Senior Member

hello clark,
I must say this is a brilliant observation. Good job
Firstly I would like to correct the person who said "all religions worship white Gods". That's not true all major hindu gods are dark in complexion and it is specified. Shiva, Krishna, Rama etc.
Secondly I feel this white supremacy has links to Aryan Invasion theory/Myth: here are a few excerpts that might interest you. I'm also adding a link to a list of articles if you wish to do some reading on this subject:
Lastly it is just my opinion that mind control has to do less with genetics and more with the soul. Mind you this is just me thinking aloud --- 'what if younger the soul easier to control, the older it gets harder it becomes'.
Just a thought

Oswald Arnold Gottfried Spengler (1880 – 1936) was a German historian and philosopher whose interests also included mathematics, science, and art. He is best known for his book The Decline of the West in which he puts forth a cyclical theory of the rise and decline of civilizations.

Spengler observed this about Eurocentrism:

“The Western European area is regarded as a fixed pole, a unique patch chosen on the surface of the sphere for no better reason, it seems, than because we live on it – and great histories of millennial duration and mighty faraway Cultures are made to revolve around this pole in all modesty. It is a quaintly conceived system of sun and planets. We select a single bit of ground as the natural center of the historical system, and make it the central sun. From it all the events of history receive their real light; from it their importance is judged in perspective.”

(source: The Decline of the West - By Oswald Spengler p. 13).

The first point to note is that the idea of the Aryans as foreigners who invaded India and destroyed the existing Harappan Civilization is a modern European invention; it receives no support whatsoever from Indian records - literary or archaeological.

The same is true of the notion of the Aryans as a race; it finds no support in Indian literature or tradition. (And genetics demolishes it.) The word 'Arya' in Sanskrit means noble and never a race. In fact, the authoritative Sanskrit lexicon (c. 450 AD), the famous Amarakosha gives the following definition:

mahakula kulinarya sabhya sajjana sadhavah .

An Arya is one who hails from a noble family, of gentle behavior and demeanor, good-natured and of righteous conduct. And the great epic Ramayana has a singularly eloquent expression describing Rama as:

arya sarva samascaiva sadaiva priyadarsanah - Arya, who worked for the equality of all and was dear to everyone. The Rig Veda also uses the word Arya something like thirty six times, but never to mean a race. The nearest to a definition that one can find in the Rigveda is probably:

praja arya jyotiragrah ...

Children of Arya are led by light - Rig Veda VII. 33.17.

Thus, the modern notion of an Aryan-Dravidian racial divide is contradicted by ancient records. We have it on the authority of Manu that the Dravidians were also part of the Aryan fold. Interestingly, so were the Chinese. Race never had anything to do with it until the Europeans adopted the ancient word to give expression to their nationalistic and other aspirations.

Please refer to Naimisha Journal for interesting articles on Aryan Invasion Theory).

Since the nineteenth century, India's ancient history from Vedic times and the true content of the Veda have both been distorted by a blinkered and unsympathetic scholarship. British rulers, European scholars and missionaries combined in a campaign to disparage the roots of Indian civilization, and used the wholly groundless Aryan Invasion theory to sow seeds of division in the Indian society - "divide and rule," but also "divide and convert." The same fallacies continue to be promoted today. Unfortunately, many of the wounds the Aryan invasion theory inflicted on Indian society are still painfully open today, nurtured as they have been by missionaries, Marxist historians and politicians, who together have made sure that divisions between castes have been sharpening rather than subsiding - for the simple reason that without such divisions they would all be out of business. Today, it is necessary to examines the birth of the Aryan myth, and the misuses it has bred; it then gives a fresh look at the invasion theory in the light of recent scientific evidence, and shows how it now stands overwhelmingly disproved. (source: The Invasion That Never Was - By Michel Danino and Sujata Nahar p. 26).

The theory of the Aryan immigration into India from somewhere has been so often repeated by the western savants that it has become an article of faith even with the Indian scholars! But the Vedas refer to the Himalayas as the Uttara Giri i.e. the northern border and and contain no hints of an Aryan immigration into India from abroad.

(source: Indian Culture and the Modern Age - By Dewan Bahadur K. S. Ramaswami Sastri Annamalai University. 1956 p. 46-51).

Several eminent personalities including Swami Vivekanand, Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore and Shri Aurobindo firmly believed that Aryans were homegrown, born and brought up in India. Many chose to dismiss those views simply as irrational, inspirational or ultra-nationalistic. Yet, the archeological finds being uncovered presently, year after year, supported by continuing historical & scholarly research seem to prove that Swami Vivekanand, Rabindranath Tagore and Shri Aurobindo, and many learned personalities were correct to raise pointed questions against the Aryan Invasion Theory.

But today, this theory is being challenged by two new discoveries, one archaeological and the other linguistic. Firstly, in the Rig Veda, the Ganges, India's sacred river, is only mentioned once, but the mythic Saraswati is praised fifty times. For a long time, the Saraswati river was indeed considered a myth, until the American satellite Landstat was able to photograph and map the bed of this magnificent river, which was nearly 14 km wide and took its source in the Himalayas. Archaeologist Paul-Henri Francfort, who studied the Saraswati regionat the beginning of the Nineties, found out that the Saraswati had "disappeared", because around 2200 B.C., an immense drought reduced the whole region to aridity and famine. "Thus", he writes, "most inhabitants moved away from the Saraswati to settle on the banks of the Indus and Sutlej rivers". According to official history, the Vedas were composed around 1500 BC, some even say 1200 BC. Yet, the Rig Veda describes India as it was before the great drought which dried up the Saraswati, which means in effect that the so-called Indus, or Harappan civilisation, was a continuation of the Vedic epoch, which ended approximately when the Saraswati dried up.

Recently, the famous Indus seals discovered on the site of Mohenjo Daro and Harappa have been deciphered by Dr N. Rajaram, a mathematician who worked at one time for the NASA and Dr Jha, a distinguished linguist. In the biased light of the Aryan invasion theory, these seals were presumed to be written in a crude Harappan (read Dravidian) script, although theyhad never been convincingly deciphered. But Rajaram and Jha, using an ancient Vedic glossary, the Nighantu, were able to prove that the script is of Sanskrit lineage and have so far deciphered 2000 seals. As the discovery of the Saraswati river, the decipherment of the Indus scripts also goes to prove that the Harappan civilisation, of which the seals are a product, belonged to the latter part of the Vedic Age and had close connections with Vedantic works like the Sutras and the Upanishads.

Hence, it is becoming more and more clear that there never was an Aryan invasion in India, a theory which was imposed upon the subcontinent by its colonizers and is today kept alive by Nehruvian historians (such as Romila Thapar), Christian missionaries (it is thus easy to convert the downtrodden tribals and Dravidians, by telling them that Hinduism was a religion thrust upon them by the hated "Brahmin" invaders) and the communists (who hate anything Hindu).

By Francois Gautier, the South Asia correspondent of `Le Figaro', France's largest circulation newspaper, and the author of `Rewriting Indian History'.

http://www.hinduwisdom.info/Articles3.htm
(If u wish to research more)

Last edited by divinethread; 10-16-2008 at 08:30 PM.
divinethread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:52 PM   #15
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinethread View Post

Lastly it is just my opinion that mind control has to do less with genetics and more with the soul.
I disagree. That's the opposite that is true. Genetics has to do with your body. The body's purpose is to be your soul's vehicule here, in the 3rd density.

The soul will always be free, unless it decides to give itself away in certain cases.

I would like to add that Stuart Swerdlow says that people with dark complexion are less controlable than Blue eyed Blond haired people, thus less desirable to the Illuminati.
He says that the body is a reflexion of mind-patterns and vice-versa:

Dark skinned are more 'grounded' due to their brownish skin color.
As a result these individuals are less mind-controlable.

He says that's why you get mass slaughters in Africa.
(Needless to say that Africa is looted of it's gold, diamonds etc...
by Big Corporations while it's native population is starving to death.)

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:43 AM   #16
zorgon

Quote:
i dont know why im even responding since you basically said most cultures worship white people (which is incorrect, and even if it was true doesnt answer my basic question in the thread)
You seem confused... I would suggest councelling

Quote:
clearly i differ in opinion from you
Hadn't noticed

Quote:
The Rosicrucians (The Ancient Order of Rosae Crucis, or AMORC), a Protestant order,
Coulda saved the trouble and get the real fact from the link I posted
http://www.amorc.org/

Quote:
ill ignore your future posts
Promise?

Talk about mind control.... whew....

I'm surprised the women on here haven't tarred and feathered you yet though

Old 10-17-2008, 02:58 AM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=BeaTnik-BandiT;53736He says that's why you get mass slaughters in Africa.
(Needless to say that Africa is looted of it's gold, diamonds etc...by Big Corporations while it's native population is starving to death.)salute.[/QUOTE]

Remember, that souls choose,
the situations that they land into...

the result of many, who choose places,
where they are straving to death,
certain circumstances, existed for all of them,
in their past life cycles...

they are here, as, a lesson to many of us,
as, to what can happen, if you destroy a planet !!!

(please, do NOT jump all over me...
for saying this, but, it is a truth)

these souls destroyed,
the last planet they where on --

they are being given, a new chance
under some pretty harsh conditions --
but, certainly NOT liek the ones they left

NOW, we, who are more fortunate
we also are given a lesson,
as, to how do we assist these brothers/and, sisters
are we compassionate, kind, and, loving,
are we willing to give, to help, etc.,

(let us, NOT do to this earth,
what they did to their last planet,
and, perhaps, if we really looked,
as, to what happens to those, who do NOT operate,
as, they could)

it is proof positive, that, THE CONSQUENCES
you will face, are a direct result
of playing out two different sides of a monad

if you get robbed--you have robbed someone else

if you get murdered--you will have murdered someone else

if you get beat up -- you will have beat up someone else

you will always play both sides of every equation--
(even if you do NOT believe this,
it is an absolute truth)
THERE IS NO ESCAPING IT !!!

otherwise, you could NEVER learn
the consquences / nor, transend the lessons
if you did NOT realiSe, how it is,

TO UNDERSTAND, that saying...
to have to know how it is,
to walk a mile in another persons shoes

this is why it is so vastly important...
to do onto others, as, you would have them do onto you

eventually; you graduate all the assortment of monads

then, you get to a real interesting one

just before the LOVE MONAD /
which leads to the ultimate one,
a HEART LINK

it's called
hopelessly loving - hopelessly LOVED

this is where you hopelessly love someone;
and; they do NOT hopelessly love you back

(my desire in this life,
is to attempt a love monad/leading to a heart_link
with someone)

but, i did go through
this "hopelessly loving" - "hopelessly loved"
for nearly 25 years -- it is a real frustrating monad
to play out -- & i did a lot of it, on both sides of that
equation

as, for the "redhead" comments --

i used to hide my "red" hair for decades

now, i am comfortable, with the colour of "red"

love
susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 10-17-2008 at 03:01 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:49 AM   #18
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

I went to Dictionary.Com for this definition:

Cau·ca·sian

1. Anthropology. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of one of the traditional racial divisions of humankind, marked by fair to dark skin, straight to tightly curled hair, and light to very dark eyes, and originally inhabiting Europe, parts of North Africa, western Asia, and India: no longer in technical use.

2. of or pertaining to the Caucasus mountain range.

3. of or related to the non-Indo-European, non-Turkic languages of the Caucasus region.

–noun 4. Anthropology. a member of the peoples traditionally classified as the Caucasian race, esp. those peoples having light to fair skin: no longer in technical use.

5. a native of Caucasia.

In regards to reincarnation, it is my understanding that souls that wish to "challenge themselves" to learn & grow in breadth & scope, incarnate (on this earth, for instance), under more challenging circumstances than a life of easy circumstances. Perhaps, one would be poor, blind, physically or mentally handicapped, lose a love one prematurely, or be a TARGET of abuse or mistreatment for whatever reason. Rise, rise, rise to the "challenge", with dignity & poise...& thus will you reap just rewards.

Also if some people are "SO SUPERIOR" in some respects are "they" also responsible (because of their high positions of power, leadership & authority) for screwing up this planet so much?

Whatever...What do I know? I'm just a tiny black dog.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:04 AM   #19
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

well my intent with this thread was to try and figure out (if any) reasons there could be to the preponderance of blondes on both sides of the fringe circles

ufology/new age vs illuminati/nazi

and what if anything links them together somehow.

i dont imagine the blonde or redheaded women on the forums would "tar and feather" me because there is no reason to, im not saying anything offensive- im pointing out that blondes/redheads seem to be at the forefront in this field both on the "good" and "bad" sides.

if anyone has links to info on why this might be then thats great, im not trying to make this a "blondes vs everyone else" thread.

as far as indigenous peoples geting what they deserve karmically speaking, (them deserving rape,murder,torture, genocide etc) well to be honest no one really knows if thats exactly how "karma" works - thats not a "truth" its an opinion on how it works. would you propose explaining to dying africans "hey guys, ya blew up yer planet-sorry you have to butchered and get aids now" if thats the case why not exteriminate them completely since they were so bad in their last life, whats wrong with guantanamo torture, apparently they deserve it! did the jews blow up a planet too? howbout the native americans?

how do you propose dick cheney's next life will be like? if he got a cushy existence this time around full of privilege and wealth then that means he "earned" it in his last life right? how is it that he can get an easy life this time, then have done so much evil, then in the next life he'll be punished? is that how karma works? like a yo yo of "i did good, i did bad". thats like going to 6th grade, then getting demoted to 5th for doing something stupid, then getting to 6th again through being good, then going back to 5th if you screw it up again.

i have a hard time believing the universe works this way.

anyhow im off topic.

ps-heres my favorite blonde on the "good" side http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95AEzyWZX8I

Last edited by clarkkent; 10-17-2008 at 05:30 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:37 AM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

As a child, I was blond (more like snow-white) with blue eyes.

The ironic thing is that I am actually Native American and identify as such. Both parents have strong characteristics of Native Americans (brown skin, black hair). I no longer have blond hair (haven't for years) and am going bald. Brother is the same way. We both have a similar skin tint as our parents that will probably darken as we get older. I started losing my hair around the same age my grandfather starting losing his (Age 22) and he had blond hair.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 10-17-2008 at 05:39 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:58 PM   #21
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Blondes,red heads, blue eyes, MK ULTRA, and the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Remember, that souls choose,
the situations that they land into...

the result of many, who choose places,
where they are straving to death,
certain circumstances, existed for all of them,
in their past life cycles...

they are here, as, a lesson to many of us,
as, to what can happen, if you destroy a planet !!!

(please, do NOT jump all over me...
for saying this, but, it is a truth)

these souls destroyed,
the last planet they where on --

love
susan
the eXchanger
Thanks Susan, thats a good theory.

My point is (in Swerdlows words) that the Illuminati are elitists, and don't bother killing countless lives (here the Africans) because they aren't controllable, too 'grounded'
(thus useless to them)

---AND----

At the same time, theses killings serves their 'ritual' purposes as well as to ease their conquest agenda to suck out all wealth from this territory.

Many here already know that Africa was (very likely) a testing ground for the AIDS virus.

It could be that the African native people have a victim mentality.
(On the other hand, the only help they get, is so little that they barely survive)

The universe works like a homeostatic system: it always self adjusts to maintain a stable equilibrium.

If you have a Victim mentality, you will attract an Oppressor.

take care.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #22
GoingToFast
Banned

ClarkKent, I am a redhead with green eyes born in Scandinavia are you telling me that I am a stupid easy-manipulated buffoon ore what, I really don´t get which it is in your post. Also, in your post you are categorizing the Nordic ET´s as "Bad blonds/redheads" on what grounds do you make this assumption.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:32 PM   #23
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
are you telling me that I am a stupid easy-manipulated buffoon .
These are your words, NOT his.
Read 'Blue Blood True Blood' from Stuart Swerdlow.

take care.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:42 PM   #24
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like sb is trying to bring some discord here. I have blue eyes but dark hair? What am I? Bad or good. makes no sense.
I must admit I had a few dreams that came true and my intuition never fails me. Am I being mond-controlled?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:49 PM   #25
GoingToFast
Banned

clarkkent, whats your genetics then, how do you look, under what category do you fall "good and strong" ore "bad and easy-manipulated", it would be very interesting to know.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blondes, mk ultra, nordics