Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-20-2008, 09:23 AM   #26
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Will You Be Aboard the 5D+ Earth Boat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya12-21-2012 View Post
Great question, and the answer is both!!!
Many people, including myself, have successfully used the LoA to make incredible manifestations occur in a relatively short period of time.
That is awesome!

Could you share with us some of those manifestations?
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:31 PM   #27
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthman View Post
That is awesome!

Could you share with us some of those manifestations?
My daughter's mom introduced me to the trailer to The Secret at the beginning of last year's NFL Football season. At the time, I was one of the world's biggest sports fanatics. I ordered the DVD and received it a few days later.

I bought into the LoA 100%. It just sounded right to me and gave me answers that religion never gave me. I asked the Universe for ideas on what direction to take and that was the point when I knew I tapped into something much larger than anything we can physically or tangibly imagine.

The Universe guided me into one direction. At the time, I was working as a Child & Family therapist for a company who was all about the money and not about their clients. I loved my job, but I didn't care for working for people like this.

Here is the progression I've gone through so far:

1. The Universe guided to to buying 4 letter dotcom sites. At the time, I knew nothing about creating websites or HTML coding. I originally bought some 4 letter dotcom sites to turn them into profit, but first I had to learn HTML to actually build the site I wanted to sell. This was an important step.

2. The Universe guided me into writing childrens books. I wrote two books for my daughter when she was little and came up with a creative way to sell them as e-books on a website I created. I wrote and illustrated the books and was about to send the first book to a publisher when the Universe gave me the next idea...

3. The Universe guided me to writing a book on common parenting issues. As a child & family therapist, I noticed a plethora of common parenting issues as evidenced by my clients. I wanted to share these woth other parents in a book, so I wrote a book and was ready to submit this book for publishing when the Universe changed my direction. I took my limited knowledge in HTML and built a website to support the book. It was at this point when I started my own business.

4. The Universe guided me to turning the book into a Human Services program to reach the largest amount of people who can use this information the most. At the end of July 2008, I received an International and US patent pending on this idea and have just started to implement the program in the U.S.

5. During this time period, I was guided to discovering the Mayan Calendar. I quickly became fascinated by it. After researching the calendar and seeing a kajillion sites that predicted doomsday in 2012, I decided to create a website that shows a positive view of 2012, http://www.maya12-21-2012.com

6. The Universe guided me to watching some incredible 2012 videos, which culminated into 2012 The Online Movie. I'm currently remaking this movie with the incredible support of the people who will be feautured in the movie such as David Wilcock, Alex Ansary, Richard C, Hoagland, Dannion Brinkley, Gregg Braden, etc. These people are real, down-to-earth soles who truly want the best for all of us. Just as with the first movie, this will also be a free online movie that really gives the true meaning of 2012. I hope to have this completed within the next couple months.

Allan, from Bridging Heaven & Earth, called me last week and was (and is) incredibly supportive of the new movie and stated I could use any of his clips from the interviews he's had with people like, Jose Arguelles, Sonia Chjoquette, etc... I mentioned that eventually, I'd like to start a truth TV station to which he guided me to a contact who is also interested in this idea. Who knows where the Universe will guide me on this idea, but I can't wait to find out!

There are many more things that the Universe has guided me to, but I think you get the idea with the above examples...lol

Also, the LoA works in other areas of life, such as spirituality. There have been many unexplainable events that have happened to me, such as capturing an orb with a face in it on film while at the Boynton Canyon vortex in Sedona, AZ. All you have to do is to ask the Universe to show you everything it has to offer and it will... on it's timeline and when you're really ready to experience it.

The real secret behind the LoA is believing your end goals have already happened. All it took, for me, was the seed that the Universe planted in me when I asked it for ideas.

Also, at any point in time, if something happens that you didn't expect, it happened for a reason. Never look at an "obstacle" as an impediment. The Universe has it's own timeline and everything it does is in your best interest whether you think so or not.

By the way, after watching The Secret, that was the last week that I ever watched a full game of any sport, including the Super Bowl.

Have you used the LoA and if so, how has it helped you?

Last edited by maya12-21-2012; 09-21-2008 at 11:45 PM.
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #28
Jaan
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! Thanks maya!
I haven't seen / read The Secret, but I am using some CD's to learn how to meditate. It covers briefly these topics and the last month or so, I've seen amazing changes in things I've addressed. But now I'm sold!

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:54 PM   #29
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone is harping about how the Human race as a whole is moving into 4-Dimensional reality out of 3-D and we're as a whole undergoing a spiritual awakening. Well, God, we are already way past 3-D. If we were just 3-D we would be a rock. I think the fourth dimension is time, the fifth intellect, the sixth imagination and dreams, the seventh spiritual and wisdom, and who knows after that? We evolved way beyond 3-D a billion years ago. But we do seem to be going through a Spiritual and knowledge based new awakening. I think we can thank computers and the internet for that, but not so much television...
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:19 AM   #30
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

I just started my awakening process at the beginning of this year and I have been reading books and watching videos like crazy since then. I have read a good bit about the LoA and I have tried to apply it to my life but I don't think I have been very successful thus far. I wonder if this means that I am still living in fear too much?

I would love to go to the 5th Density/Dimension! The only problem is, everything I read and see about this seems to have a slightly different "take" on it and quite honestly, I have no idea who to believe. I am not entirely sure that I even grasp the concept. Perhaps someone that understands it better can help me with this?

I was under the impression (perhaps in error) that when in this state, we don't really have physical bodies, so to speak; that our bodies are made of light. If this is true, does that mean that we don't really live in a physical density/dimension then, when in the 5th?

It seems like I have read a hundred different takes on what is gonna happen in 2012 and what it means to "ascend" and the further knowledge I get, the more confused I get it seems. Perhaps this is part of "my path" or my pre-birth contract, that I would have to piece all of this stuff together over a long period of time or something. Who knows?

Is anyone familiar with George Kavassilas?

I just finished watching a presentation on YouTube that he did back in March and it was very interesting. Honestly, some of it did resonate with me. He has a very interesting take on what will transpire in 2012. Like others, he believes that his information is more accurate than what many others have said, mostly referring to those that get their info from channeled information. At least that was my take on it anyways. He claims that a lot of channeled information out there is from people that are being used by "service to self" ETs in an attempt to deceive the person doing the channeling about what lies ahead. He seems convinced that first contact will be all about deception and whatever race it happens to be trying to sell us on the whole "paradise on earth" idea just to ultimately get us to sort of "idolize" them and be their willing servants. That's what I got out of it anyways.

If you are familiar with his material, any thoughts on what he says?

Last edited by TempestGarden; 09-17-2009 at 06:22 AM.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #31
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Tempestgarden. Have you taken a look at the "simple explanations of 3D, 4D, 5D" thread in the Camelot forum?

https://www.projectavalon.net/forum/...ad.php?t=16441
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:08 PM   #32
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
density/dimension then, when in the 5th?

If you are familiar with his material, any thoughts on what he says?
Careful with his material. He once admitted that he was probabaly mind-controlled or something of that nature....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:49 PM   #33
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Tempestgarden. Have you taken a look at the "simple explanations of 3D, 4D, 5D" thread in the Camelot forum?

https://www.projectavalon.net/forum/...ad.php?t=16441
I was not aware of this thread. Thanks so much for the link. I am reading through it now and it is very helpful.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:02 PM   #34
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

TempestGarden - I watched the George Kavassilas videos -and was
totally enthused - initially. Since I've not been so sure.

But G.K. says, as you mention, that there is a great deal of disinformation
about - and this means we must question his information as well!

In the longrun, I feel the simpler we can be the better! Confusion is
never from a good source. Asking and trusting brings results, as
Maya as shown.

There is a sense here on Avalon, (at least in this thread) that we may
have different aspects of "truth" but we are all seeking the same thing,
and that,s what makes it so wonderful - a sense of family and that
we are going through something together.

I think when the shift comes, we will be totally amazed to meet some
of our fellow travellers - people who never heard of the things we
discuss, or perhaps heard but didn't believe them, but they are there because
their life and way of being is of a vibration that concurs with harmony.
It is not beliefs that will make the difference, but an inner way of being.

Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #35
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

TempestGarden ,

The soul shift is from mind to heart.
See , feel, breathe through your heart and you'll step into a brand new dimension .
It's not out there somewhere . It's within you right now .
The mind brings dichotomies and hence linear time.
Love is timelessness, oneness and unity .
Love is who you really are.

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #36
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
TempestGarden - I watched the George Kavassilas videos -and was
totally enthused - initially. Since I've not been so sure.

But G.K. says, as you mention, that there is a great deal of disinformation
about - and this means we must question his information as well!

In the longrun, I feel the simpler we can be the better! Confusion is
never from a good source. Asking and trusting brings results, as
Maya as shown.

There is a sense here on Avalon, (at least in this thread) that we may
have different aspects of "truth" but we are all seeking the same thing,
and that,s what makes it so wonderful - a sense of family and that
we are going through something together.

I think when the shift comes, we will be totally amazed to meet some
of our fellow travellers - people who never heard of the things we
discuss, or perhaps heard but didn't believe them, but they are there because
their life and way of being is of a vibration that concurs with harmony.
It is not beliefs that will make the difference, but an inner way of being.

Thanks for the reply and sentiment.

I don't really know anyone that I have contact with in my daily life (aside from online) who is interested in all of these topics, so it can be a challenge sometimes not knowing who to turn to for reassurance or a helping hand as it were.

I have never been good at making and keeping friends (even though I try hard!) and I really wish I had someone in my life (not online) that could assist me a little when I go through these frequent periods of confusion. I just joined the forums here, so I am confident that you and others will be able to assist me in ways that I possibly haven't experienced before, but I just think it would be awesome if I could ultimately make a connection with a person(s) face to face instead of it always being online.

Again, I don't want to diminish in any way the help provided by people like yourself online, I am merely saying that I long for that human contact in this area as in other areas of my life that I always feel has been missing for whatever reason that I can't fathom.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:10 PM   #37
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
TempestGarden ,

See , feel, breathe through your heart and you'll step into a brand new dimension .

Love always
mudra
Thank you for your wisdom. It is greatly appreciated!

Is there something that you can tell me or perhaps a direction you can point me to that would show me techniques that I can implement that would allow me to live/breathe more through my heart? I want to make more of a transition from the intellect/ego into the heart as my primary way of living and I am not exactly sure how to achieve this.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:47 PM   #38
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Whatever boat I'm on, it's certainly been sailing quite smoothly lately.

You need a balance when it comes to service, whether it be to yourself or to others. Always maintain a balance. I've neglected myself a bit too much lately but always room for balance.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:01 AM   #39
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
TempestGarden ,

Love always
mudra
Ahh so nice, and Noella, HJ, TEmpest, Myplanet, 246, JAAN, BUrgy too.

We are all God's children and I AM looking forward to entering into a Golden Age with all of you.

Disagreements on details abound, but so many layers to truth... the heart of it is unconditional love... let us enter the heart chakra.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:35 PM   #40
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Is there something that you can tell me or perhaps a direction you can point me to that would show me techniques that I can implement that would allow me to live/breathe more through my heart?
Love is all around you ..from the dew drop to the bright night stars
Take a moment to pay attention to it everyday and make that moment
wider and wider
When a reverse flow comes to you see the positive side of it
Cultivate silence within ..it will allow you to have a fresh new look on the world.
Meditate from Love and compassion and you 'll understand the times.
When things get complicated and puzzling know you are in your mind
Let go ..a litle and then a lot ..
You 'll find peace within ..
It 's simple for Love is who we are. We are all ONE.

Quote:
It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one."

- Bill Hicks
Love always
mudra
Old 09-22-2009, 05:18 PM   #41
Jaan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
TempestGarden ,

Love always
mudra
thanks mudra! you made my day...!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #42
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
thanks mudra! you made my day...!
Great Jan I am pleased to hear
You make me feel like posting my words on some of
my other threads .
Who knows .. they might make their day to others too

Love always
mudra
Old 09-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #43
Jaan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Great Jan I am pleased to hear
You make me feel like posting my words on some of
my other threads .
Who knows .. they might make their day to others too

Love always
mudra
YES! It is impossible to follow every thread and there are some information that get lost in it all.

BigHug
Jaan
Old 09-27-2009, 12:51 AM   #44
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

With all respect to the OP and those that resonate with this dialogue. There are no truths, rights or wrongs here. This is a discussion about the conceptual overlay we create in our individual beliefs about the nature of our reality. Nothing more.

I'm here to offer - do you truly in your heart believe these concepts? Or are they merely a prescription of concepts (absorbed by you and prescribed from you to others) that you can point to in cataloging, codifying and justifying your experiencing this life of illusionaly chaos?

What and who would you be if none of these things were true?

I'm here with a kind and gentle "nudge" to say - we choose to be in and out of delusion - sometimes within a lifetime - sometimes across lifetimes. When we are ready we ultimately choose to to awaken to our true nature.

I know as many of you read these words, you will feel triggered in anger, resentment and righteousness to defend or justify your beliefs. My intention here is to plant a seed thay may help you to perhaps begin to lift out of the fog of confusion and delusion and remember who you really are.

This is NOT a challenge to your beliefs. It's a reminder to examine your mind, question things, seek clarity, learn more about yourself - when you are caught in the dogma of the day, when you are in ego, and when you are in the purest presence of you. Turn the page of narrow thinking and persue that bigger mind that you are truly looking for.

Blessings,
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:53 AM   #45
Swanny
I dont need a label !

When does the boat sail and how do I get a ticket??
I'm ready to leave ASAP
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote