Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 11:51 AM   #1
yendor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Please read all american's

ABC News Bans Flag Lapel Pins!

Yesterday the brass at ABC issued orders forbidding reporters to wear lapel pin american flags or other patriotic insignia. Their reasoning was that ABC should remain neutral about 'causes'. Since when is support for preventing death and destruction some sort of a 'cause'? since when is patriotism to be discouraged? I urge you to boycott ABC and its sponsors and affiliates. We are slowly losing everything our country stands and everything our men and women fought and died to preserve...

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp

Last edited by yendor; 11-03-2008 at 02:32 PM.
yendor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:43 PM   #2
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please read all american's

This is terrible! I have a feeling that this is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg, too.
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:15 PM   #3
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Don't feel too bad about lapel flags. Some years ago, midwestern states banned the American flag from school rooms. Their reason, newly immigrated students were intimidated by it. This ban was supported by our courts......
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:22 AM   #4
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Please read all american's

Could this be to prepare for the merger of the Americas? N.A.U.

I wonder when the next 'terrorist' attack will occur?

How many Americans/Mexicans/Canadians will be allowed to die, if not killed, in the final step to a police state?
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:02 PM   #5
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

TBH, since the ones I see who mostly wear it, like Bushco and the politicos who seem to be more interested in raping the country than helping it, I'm not sure that wearing a flag pin has all that much meaning anymore. It's become a mockery in those instances.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:22 PM   #6
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Please read all american's

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
TBH, since the ones I see who mostly wear it, like Bushco and the politicos who seem to be more interested in raping the country than helping it, I'm not sure that wearing a flag pin has all that much meaning anymore. It's become a mockery in those instances.

alys
Were the 'Bushcos' not wearing it to assist in accepting the so-called 'Patriot Act' and to underpin the drums of the so-called 'war on terror'. Those are a done deal and now the agenda looks like the 'coup de gras' is the continued unwinding of the American Constitution.

Could the next step in boiling the proverbial frog, post 'harmonization' as per the SPP, be : 1) The creation of the NAU?
Or even worse 2) Create a civil war through the manufactured economic collapse, and break up the USA into several major regions one of which would be called 'AZATLAN'? (sp?) The latter would explain why Mexico a) went along with the torching of their labor via NAFTA, thereby forcing those workers to choose between starving and migrating. (Of course part of this plan would be to leave the borders open, as has been done despite the 'bogey men' Muslims wanting to 'take away our Freedoms' and blow us up. (i.e. Like the Bushcos have done, curiously.) Would not option 2) require a radical, genocidal, racist group, like say 'La Raza' to do some of the dirty 'terror' work? (ie. Upon which to pin the blame should they get caught? (As was done by Rockfoolers.) ie. The criminal equivalent of those corporations that took the blame when the 'Economic Hit-men were caught.

Would deemphasizing the USA not be part of that step?

Why would an American/Canadian/Mexican want to assist in that plan?

Last edited by taadev; 12-05-2008 at 06:24 PM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:51 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

That is similiar to the response Obama gave when asked why he didn't wear one. Wow everything is moving right along with the UN and the NWO

should we even be surprised by this?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote