Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #26
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dark entities/energy: need help

Ruby,

You are among friends, there have been so many varied approaches presented that with inner guidance you should be able to find and integrate the most resonant aspects into a composite plan.

Every comment you reflect here tells me your inner self is speaking through this forum, what an interesting new use of Avalon and OLIN, applied cyber therapy and 'channeling'!!!!!! I suggest you review your own comments here, and find these roots, like the root chakra, like the spiritual STD, it is all here, you are having us reflect your inner wisdom, a most precious and beautiful experience to observe!

All,

I sincerely appreciate all the wondrous input, we are all graced with the varied wisdom. There was only one post that seemed to feel like it communicated only a single approach would work for Ruby, the rest demonstrated the notions that we all have slivers of the truth but not the whole truth ... and ... that we can * only * guide and support Ruby as she walks her path.

THANK YOU ALL!

Namaste!
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #27
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Zynox- I feel the same. It is amazing to watch and experience. You said it so very well and I wholeheartedly agree!

eXchanger- Thank you yet again for your input. I was missing the "how" on what to do with my regressions. You have no idea how much you just helped me "streamline" for lack of a better word right now.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:56 PM   #28
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by SIR GALAHAD; 10-04-2008 at 10:57 AM.
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:45 AM   #29
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
I posted about this in the Indigo thread but it has progressed into something else. I have a dark entity around me and was told it was here to protect me. I have a friend who can remote view me and saw it and it was threatening to her the second time she saw it. So 2 nights ago I asked it to reveal its purpose and if it wasn't aligned with my intentions it must leave (thank you, eXchanger). I repeated this over and over. I did it again last night. This morning, when I woke up, I felt lighter. I looked out the window and saw a pretty white butterfly fluttering next to the glass and took this as a good sign.

So this afternoon I sit down for some extended meditation. I felt the need to clear my chakras, especially my root, because this energy contributed to some blockages. After a bit of grounding, out of nowhere it was there. It ATTACKED me. It attacked my energy- did not hurt me physically at all.

I've never felt anything like it in my life. I spent over an hour fighting this thing and I'm not sure if it is gone. I don't know who "won". It came at me out of nowhere. At first I thought I was having some new "wow" experience cause I was feeling my energy moving quickly. Literally, like a hurricane. Especially around my head. I could even HEAR it moving. I could see a dark hand over my eyes, even the shapes of the fingers. I have never, ever, ever, ever had such an experience but I wasn't scared. I couldn't feel my arms. I tried looking at them and couldn't see them. I could barely swallow and couldn't talk. At one point when I thought it was over I was looking around and know what? I wasn't IN MY BODY. I realized it immediately and was back. I don't know if it had tried to get in or what. I never felt it pushing me out.

Anyway, this is a very new thing for me and I have to do some research. Asking it to leave didn't work. Invoking thoughts of God and love kept me safe but didn't make it leave. I don't think. I think it gave up for a bit but I don't know that it is gone.

I'm hesitant to meditate right now, not until I know what to do. I've read if you push them away they can attach themselves to others close to you and I want it GONE. I'm out of white sage but ordered some to do some smudging asap. I've read about invoking the Archangel Michael. Sending it to the light- huh? How does one do that?

I will say one thing, I'm not totally freaked out. I actually feel empowered because for the first time I was aware and witness to exactly how strong our energy is. I had no idea, I could feel it like I could feel any other part of my body. We are amazing. I can't describe how wild it is to literally feel this extension of yourself with a fighting force. It's no wonder beings try to attach to us but it also has shown me that we really, truly can change this world. I have zero doubt about that now. We are a FORCE.

Sorry for the length but thinking along these lines- how many others may have these entities around them, blocking them from their full potential, without even knowing it? Maybe that is the intent?

Any advice?

Ruby,
There has been lots of posts in response to your question,
Pick the remedy that you belive in most, If you honestly belive it will work for you, then it will.

Also, please consider this: good and evil are constructs of the human mind.
There is only one truth and it is singular, there is no real duality it is a falsehood.

Thank you,
Love and Light,
Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:16 AM   #30
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Ruby when I have felt negative spirits or dark entities surounding me or my family members I gather salt do a prayer over the salt and begin spreading
salt around the house and the surrounding areas. You are the master of your house and you have to firmly tell these entities to please find the light and continue along their journey, go now and leave my house in the name of the prime creator amen. It has work for me , also do a good clean-up of your home especially in the junk accumulated areas. Dark entieties love areas where there's very little light. Also keep a little bit of salt in a jar by the door
so that you could spread a few granules over yourself when you come home. Utter the words:
"Dark spirits depart from me go away NOW !!! "
Be firm and confident, remember You are surrounded by legions of good entities , so don't let anything or anyone shake you in a negative way.
Ruby may the power of love, guide your heart , spirit and mind always.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:40 AM   #31
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Dark entities/energy: need help

Hi people. I think i need to get something very clear here.

Not all negative entities/spirits etc are demons, ghosts w=or whatever you wish to label them.

You will find that these negative entities that people find themselves with have been caused, and not always, by themself.

These are called Thoughtforms. Thoughtforms are not all bad though. It is depended on how they were created. A thought of strong emotion whether its anger, arrousel, fear, love etc etc..... can make a thoughtform. The trouble is, if you deliberatly didnt make the thoughtform for a purpose, this can take on a WILL of its own. EG; If someone is sending out any strong emotion, and not directed properly like daydreaming is one example, this attaches to the persons aura. Now lets say that this emotion was love, and the thoughtform attaches. Then lets say the person has an unfortunate event and suffers from feeling down, this love thoughtform will take on that energy and become very different.
I have added a little more info on this on one of my posts if you wish to know more.

People need to be ALOT more aware of what they are capable of creating and the importance of aura cleaning several times a week if not everyday.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:14 AM   #32
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Good point Ama-gi your mind is a receptor to positive or negative thoughts.
Yes we have the power to drive out anything or anyone out of our comfort zone.We are magnets of attraction, so we must be always aware of our aura keep your light on . Let your spirit shine, have dominion over all things.
Peace and Love to all.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:46 AM   #33
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

Ruby, as I read all this, several ideas popped into my 'gut'. That's how I get my messages, clairsentience I think someone called it. I wish I was visual, but I'm not. Anywhoo, I don't feel it's a demon or negative entity. I 'feel' it's a negative thought form that came from you. It is your junk that you must heal. As you evelove spiritually, your old wounds are going to surface for you to address, heal and progress. Everybody has been giving great advice, stuff that worked for them or heard about. There are a lot of tools out there that work. Most of it is intention. The tools help you apply your intention. Trust your gut and try one. I also agree with AMA-GI, some is bad and heavy entities that require a professional's help. Trust your gut. Take all this info from experienced others and apply it. Keep loving, most negative energy can not survive light and love.
It is awesome all these wonderful people here share with each other, their knowledge, their love, their guidance. Good luck, add this to your pile of informative help if you wish...
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:22 PM   #34
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Carlos Castaneda: Vanquishing the Predator

http://www.harmonymindbodyspirit.com...predator.shtml
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:26 PM   #35
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

WOW! Can I relate to all this. I've also had, and still have experiences of these kinds for vertually my lifetime. Lately, getting pretty intense again. I recently did some reverse speach in a new avenue of searching for the block I keep hitting and it came back very, very disturbing. It even told me "I'm sure your fears psycic."

I know I have a strong spirit and trust my higher being, however, I am being kept from connecting to it fully. Very draining and intense sucking in my solar plex chakra. Even now as I write this I feel shaky and squirmy inside.

My life has been a constant struggle and search for comfort. Not to be a sob story, but I am very tired and I know that is this energies intention. Physically and spiritually. Years back it even threatened me in dreams, attacking my daughter if I did not comply. She saw once when she was about 7 or 8, a dark cloud floating over my head while I was laying on the sofa. She's 26 now by the way. "smile"

Whales, Dolphins and Dragonflies have been a great help as well as my cats. They keep love in my heart and give me a sense of purpose. Even though I have no idea what that is. Love is indeed the strongest force.

Man, I could go on for hours on my experiences. But, I have to go to work here soon. So grateful to find this thread though. A place to express. And perhaps find some loving assistance. I see alot of that here. Thank you.

I agree with the thought form idea as well. However, with a darkness thats been hanging around for a lifetime, perhaps even hereditary, thoughts I find are even minipulated. I find myself struggling at times to spit out a strange, ugly thought that was not mine and refocus on light. It is tiresome indeed. But, a worrior I am.

Meditations, cleansings, healings, shamanic work on and on, I still hit a wall. A block that throws me in a wheeping sadness that is indeed in a pcycic realm. I have no mental clarity of where it comes from. My soul knows something important and I am beeing kept from it.

The time is NOW! I have to break free now. I will ivestigate some of the suggestions I see here for Ruby. You are a loving bunch. If anyone has any personal feeling or intuition here, please do share. Nice to have people to talk to. I've been quite alone. Which I believe is time to end also.

Cheers and Blessings everyone...
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:01 PM   #36
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargueriteBee View Post
Carlos Castaneda: Vanquishing the Predator

http://www.harmonymindbodyspirit.com...predator.shtml
That really spoke to me. Thanks!
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:27 PM   #37
iamjuanito

Please try calling out the authority of God, Jesus Christ, the name that has authority over all, including the shadows.

Walk with the spirit of God, no lavender or meditation compensates for beauty that God is.

Spirituality has been mispositioned, it is the open, personal relationship with God, Jesus, and our father.

Please do this,

With love,
John
Old 09-15-2008, 09:09 PM   #38
Whitewolf

I had an extremely unique experience very early this year that I'd like to share with you. First of all, it's my belief that dark entities thrive during the cold winter months more than any other season. That was my intuition as what I'm about to relate took place in February and March of this year.

It started very gradually and unexpectedly. I've always been very spiritually aware and intuitive, like a sponge. really. But there was nothing to prepare me for what I was about to go through. During the early part of February I began noticing an increase in my energy field. It manifested itself in the way I felt emotionally. I began feeling a surge of super-confidence. I've been extremely introverted almost all of my life so this feeling was totally unprecedented and seemed almost like a gift I was being given from an unknown source. This hyper-confidence continued to escalate over the course of a week until I began being consumed with a feeling of super-spiritual power. I began taking on an extra-sensory perception of reality, similar to what LSD does, except that nothing is distorted. It intensified to the point where I thought I was literally going to transcend the bounds of this third dimensional reality. I intuitively felt that a prophecy was unfolding and these profound messages, or "primers" as I called them at the time were flooding my mind, adding to my altered state of awareness. I didn't understand what was taking place, all I knew that I was being contacted and connected with a Divine source of Light energy. I felt as though I was being chosen. For what? I didn't know at the time. What I did know was that I was a force for the Light and my consciousness was taking on the characteristics of a Shaman...or a Holy man.

Without having ever been trained in the practices of Shamanic medicine, I begin performing rituals around my house, blessings and ceremonies, etc. Everything was carefully choreographed, I knew exactly what was to be performed at the exact moments I was to do them. I was being guided by an outside Divine force, as I know for a fact I could never repeat what I did since I've returned to a normal state of consciousness. I lit many candles, burned incense and cleansed my property using white sage, and chanted mantras that made complete logical sense to me at the time, yet now if I were to hear them, I'm sure they'd sound like mumbo jumbo. I don't think these mantras were coming from me, but were gifted to me by a Divine source. All the while I continued to have that sense of being super-powerful...preparing for a spiritual war. And indeed I was.

Last edited by Whitewolf; 09-15-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #39
Whitewolf

Default part 2

Over the course of the next week the rituals and ceremonies continued. I intuitively felt that I had to begin purifying myself. No more eating meat. No more sex including masturbation or even thoughts about sex. Showers became much more frequent. I had to become as pure as the the purest snow. I threw out all books, dvds, and symbols that were of a dark nature.

I began becoming aware of another presence surrounding me. This presence was one of darkness. Evil itself. Thoughts of gruesome violence against the innocent began coming into my mind. I knew they weren't my own thoughts. I held my ground as I became aware that I was being challenged by at least one demon. During one night, the battle began.

I was chanting mantras in my bathroom right after a shower wearing only my white bathrobe and Sowilo Rune (the S symbol for Goodness and willpower). I suddenly felt a surge of utter fearlessness. Out of nowhere I said "I Am The Exorcist" and I knew that...an exorcism was beginning. The dark entity was as battle-ready as I was. Think of 2 boxers going into the ring, both fearless and eager to fight eachother. That's how it was for me. Instead of being afraid, I was...strangely enough, enjoying it. I was proud to be on the side of Light and Goodness, taking on the forces of darkness. I have absolutely no idea what I said or how long it lasted, as I was in a completely altered state of consciousness, but I knew that I had protection. I felt that I wasn't fighting the battle alone, that I had spirit helpers by my side. It felt like an enormous war was being waged...one that actually had some import for the whole world (and beyond) and not just a personal battle between myself and the dark entity. I felt as though I was chosen by the forces of Light to be the front man in physical form to take on these dark powers. I became a warrior for Heaven itself.

So as the days wore on these battles and ceremonies continued, though I have almost no recollection of what took place...it's mostly very blurry to me now. I know that as time went by, my feeling of powerfulness was slowly draining from me...and the dark entity as well. Fatigue was felt on both sides, yet the battle raged on. I was no longer allowed to sleep because I felt the entity would attempt to possess me. In fact I believe it did make such an attempt at one point. I felt a sudden rush of slight pain in my mid-section and testicles and intuitively felt that it had just made an unsuccessful attempt at entering my body. I suppose I was too strong for it...and it knew that. I believe that while this demon was indeed very powerful, it knew that the powers of Light are at least as strong as those of darkness. It knew my power...and I believe that it feared me as it was challenging me.

Strange riddles kept entering my head that I just knew the answers to. Images and symbols were pouring into my mind that I believe were messages from the "other side". I wrote some of them down...and when I look at them today, they make absolutely no sense to me even though they are artistically pleasurable to look at. Yet at the time, I knew they were messages being fed to me by spirit guides. During one night...I was given a name that I knew I didn't just dream up myself...the name Whitewolf. I believe I have a Native American spirit helper who was guiding me through this ordeal. Or rather, a spirit entity of Light who WAS a Native American during his time on earth.

So weeks went by where all this craziness continued which I just don't remember much of. There are some events that took place that I won't mention here because they would understandably not be taken seriously, as they are too "larger than life" to possibly comprehend...or at least to believe. One thing I will mention briefly is that I believe that demons are in direct contact with the Illuminati and that there were times when I was out of my house where some people gave me very evil and "knowing" glances as though they were aware of what was taking place. There were facial expressions that ranged from looks of "acknowledgement" to looks of anger and fear. I felt they knew of my position as a "Holy warrior" yet I had no clue how they "found me" nor did I fear any of them. It happened several times at several different places. I can't explain it and a part of me refuses to believe it yet I know it's true. I personally believe that the demons I was fighting were in touch with "the dark cabal" and some of their personnel were keeping an eye on me. This can't be dismissed as paranoia due to the simple fact that I was totally unafraid. LOL And that's all I'll say of it.

So during the end of April, beginning of May my feeling of power was being drained from me and I knew the battle was winding down. That's how I know for certain in my heart that all this was real...they weren't sudden events that took place. They began gradually and ended gradually. Towards the end it simply became a battle of wills and I knew that mine was superior. I just refused to give up until I knew that it was done. At the tail end I noticed 2 large cuts on my thighs and hands that suddenly appeared...funny enough, there was no pain whatsoever. Also there was a red cross "painted" on the top of my television that was never there before. I took that as a sign of concession that the dark force was leaving. The next few days I did nothing but sleep...and trust me, I needed it. I'm sure the opponent did as well!

Never once during the entire experience did I ever doubt that I would "win" this spiritual battle. My feeling of confidence as well as my will that Good is stronger than evil never once waned. This is a battle that I didn't consciously choose. It came to me. I believe I was "chosen" for it, yet I still don't know why. I still ask myself as I did during the very beginning of it, "why me?" I experienced a direct connection to the Light force that flooded me with all-consuming bliss, colors were more vibrant during the more intense periods, I stared into the sun on 3 occassions and wasn't hurt or blinded, and I knew all along how protected I was (and am) by the powers of Light. Maybe I'm some kind of ambassador between Heaven and earth, I truly don't know. All I can say is that I'm not making any of this up, a part of me still questions how all this could possibly be real, especially the thought that other people knew what was happening, but I know in my heart that I was chosen for this and as long as I live, I will always consider myself a warrior of the Light. I believe that the forces of dark and Light are waging a final war over who gets to rule over Mother Earth for the next thousand years and that I was chosen to be a player in this spiritual war and I'm beyond humbled to have been a part of it. Ultimately I know that Heaven will triumph. We will have Heaven on Earth.

Much Love,
Whitewolf

Last edited by Whitewolf; 09-15-2008 at 10:20 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:06 PM   #40
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

I will also share an experience that I had recently.

The exact details surrounding it (like what lead to it) are fuzzy, but the core remains. In the middle of the night, I slowly awaken from a dream only to realize that there is some sort of presence right above me, slightly to the side. This is such an alien feeling - I am sure anyone experiencing this would agree... To very plainly and undeniably 'feel' that there is something else, very much alive next to you... A spirit. I knew right away that it was not 'friendly', most likely intuitively. At the same time, I felt that my body was somehow very weak - not physically, but sort of spiritually drained.

In the next moment, my hand shot up (automatically, this was not a conscious decision) and actually grabbed whatever was next to me. This moment I remember poignantly. The thing growled and struggled!! My hand kept holding on, but seemingly out of its own will, because it felt too weak for me to control by myself. After a few seconds this thing freed itself and I felt it diving 'into' the pillow (actually feeling a subtle push under my face as it disappeared).

(At no point did I see anything, this was all sound and 'touch' - if you can call it that).

It gets better. This event shook me up, but I reacted actually fairly calmly. If anything, it was finally a very real confirmation for me that there is a lot more out there than what the eyes can see. So, I slowly drifted back to sleep. Only to awaken a little later and...

...realize that it was back. Again, unconsciously my hand shot up, weak again but holding on. The thing growled again, struggled, got free, under the pillow again and it was gone.

No more after that - at least the appearance in such a manner!

I took this as a good sign, after the initial disbelief and shock. I already believed from previous conversations and reading The Active Side of Infinity that there are beings out there which pray on us like we pray on other beings on Earth. This in itself was not a surprise, but this experience made me realize that I had somehow (through whatever combination of circumstances, practice, and thoughts) come to the point where my body finally FELT the presence of this other entity and actually FOUGHT it off.

Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:47 PM   #41
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Whitewolf! You had better be off getting coffee or having a cigarette, I was enchanted, please finish the narration! Smiles ...

Namaste!

Edit > My mistake, I'll learn to refresh my browser window in your extended stories!

Last edited by Zynox; 09-15-2008 at 11:01 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:18 PM   #42
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Nik,

Seems you encountered and 'saw' a flyer or feeder, my impression is we see them with a variety of senses ...

Whitewolf,

So much there in that story ... I won't comment upon your interpretations, as I believe we all process to understand differently. What your post did spur in me was an understanding I have never had, and that is that in the midst of my encounters, I turned to poetry, because it seemed a reasonable way to express the less than tangible or 'solid' experiences I wanted to relate ... so in my case I emoted what i felt more than interpreted the experiences directly. Some of my work is in the public Prose and Poetry group ...

Also, your post made me reflect on two other questions I always return to, and these are:

1) Are we 'used' by our higherselves/oversouls and/or guides to wage the extra-dimensional war, or perhaps, are parallel selves engaged in these battles on other planes / level / dimensions and they spill across the boundaries at times (this is a common feel I get after some dreams). Extending this question, are we possibly puppets for 'greater' beings that use us to fight in this arena (imagine two kids playing the old rock em sock em robot game). Truthfully, I dunno!

2) Why when we have these battles that pass the inner world and exhibit in the physical aren't we fortunate enough to have the handy cam recording it all! Maybe that would be the best protection when we don't want to have the next battle, keep the video going until we are fresh enough to re-engage!

Namaste!
Old 09-15-2008, 11:18 PM   #43
Whitewolf

I'm sorry Zynox, I shouldn't have made a "part 2", should have kept it all in the same post.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:36 AM   #44
banshee
Avalon Senior Member

Delete

Last edited by banshee; 11-30-2008 at 07:42 AM.
banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:18 AM   #45
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

For those who want a quick approach burn vest powder. Half a teaspoon, burn it, and the smoke will get rid of any negative energies.

For those needing a quick fix and dont have the required ingredients look though your herbs and spices and find Tyne and burn it. This works very well too.
These are a few easy ways if you are not comfortable with using your own energies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banshee View Post
~I highly recommend smudging your whole house with white sage. Also smudge the corners of the rooms, that's where unwanted energies usually linger. I also direct smudge my chakras. There are also protective crystals you can use such as clear quartz, smoky quartz and black onyx .These need to be smudged as well as they hold energy.~
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:44 PM   #46
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Same thing happened to me last summer.

I had a friend with Shamanic training go in and remove the entity, because like you I was fighting with it and it would not leave. Apparently, I picked it up while doing a clearing on someone else while I was not shielded. Lesson learned!

Just suggesting you may need some outside help.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:24 AM   #47
banshee
Avalon Senior Member

Delete

Last edited by banshee; 11-30-2008 at 07:41 AM.
banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:09 AM   #48
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

not sure about anyone else, but i've never needed to rely on any type of meditations or incantations.

I speak freely to spirits. I'm aware when they are around.

If I prefer their presence to subside, i simply tell them they are dead. leave me alone. go to the light....for me, it's always worked.

simple, yes. as long as you believe what you speak, they almost always listen.

(this is my own personal experience. everyone has their own, unique way of dealing with their spirituality, therefore, go with what you feel is right.)
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:23 AM   #49
Gren
Avalon Senior Member

i agree colesmommy1117 (thats my b-day btw!). why not talk to it? it is a portion of yourself is it not? it can be healed. it is obviously hurting in some kind of way. ask it what's wrong. be compassionate. LISTENING IS POWERFUL especially when in reference to the wounded child. Tapping into this may achieve results...
Gren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:04 AM   #50
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

CM1117,

What an impact your avatar had on me, first ouch, then I felt wow, symbolic of eyes opening, and such ... but impacting choice!

Do you feel the spirits are your guides and do you banter with them for guidance and such? You are one of the only contacts I have encountered that has experienced what I'd term loose communication, without all the discipline, work, etc.

Namaste!