Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-08-2009, 10:36 PM   #1
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Question What about our beloved pets in the ascension process ?

Does anyone have any idea if our pets are going to join us when we ascend? I have 3 little bundles of pure love who live with me, I can't imagine going without them?

Last edited by yiolas; 06-08-2009 at 10:49 PM. Reason: font was too small
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What about our beloved pets in the ascension process ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
Does anyone have any idea if our pets are going to join us when we ascend? I have 3 little bundles of pure love who live with me, I can't imagine going without them?

I know what you mean yiolas, I would be very sad if my Siamese Gandalf was left all alone
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:01 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If we have souls...they have souls. If they don't have souls...we don't have souls. I think we all get recycled. I'm not expecting heaven, hell, purgatory, ascension, rapture, etc. Things may get worse before they get better. I'm not looking for a quick fix or a savior. I'm hoping for a gradual improvement and refinement of this present world. Accomplishing this may be more difficult than we can imagine. My dog has more noble character and goodness than most people. The more people I meet...the more I like my dog. What if the animals ascend...and the humans get stuck in 3rd density? Doggone!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-08-2009 at 11:15 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:09 PM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I have often wondered this too. I just can't imagine leaving my very small and helpless, but so loving little dog behind. He is everything to me.

What would you all do, if you were given a choice, assend with no animals, or stay behind in 3d with your animals? Thats a tough one.....I hope it doesn't come to that.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:08 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

The following is based on my best understanding and efforts to answer the question, but the only person who can know for sure is you.

@yiolas: The answer is a qualified yes. Some animals, especially those who are "pets", are on an evolutionary path that crosses with ours and will stay with you. You and your pets have mutually decided to share some space/time in order to get this done as expediently as possible.

@waitinginthewings: From a Third Density point of view of the planetary ascension process if you dont "ascend" (ie survive the planets move to 5th density) you will physically die - so it is a moot point.

It seems funny to me that people talk about being separated from anything, pets or humans - this is an ego state/perception and illusiory. A huge cosmic joke!

We are all "ascending" right now with every passing moment, with the added bonus of being in a space/time environment that is quite unique in terms of opportunity to progress at a soul level and develop our concious awareness of the way things truly are. With time quickening and things changing at a massive pace here on this planet, we have massive opportunity for our personal evolution.

All is one, and may the light and the love of the one infinite creator illuminate all our minds to this truth in every increasing fidelity!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:13 AM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, but they might be crazy smart like in the golden compass
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:54 AM   #7
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you orthodoxymoron. Pets, like wild animals have as much, if not more Soul than some humans.

Unfortunately it is going to get worse before better. The economic **** storm combined with the climatic storm is going to leave many animals homeless. Right now I'm feeding 3 feral cats in addition to my own. However I know that the ferals know how to survive in the wild and most house pets do not.

To answer the OP: Take Your Pet With You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
If we have souls...they have souls. If they don't have souls...we don't have souls. I think we all get recycled. I'm not expecting heaven, hell, purgatory, ascension, rapture, etc. Things may get worse before they get better. I'm not looking for a quick fix or a savior. I'm hoping for a gradual improvement and refinement of this present world. Accomplishing this may be more difficult than we can imagine. My dog has more noble character and goodness than most people. The more people I meet...the more I like my dog. What if the animals ascend...and the humans get stuck in 3rd density? Doggone!
Illumination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:06 AM   #8
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
The following is based on my best understanding and efforts to answer the question, but the only person who can know for sure is you.

@yiolas: The answer is a qualified yes. Some animals, especially those who are "pets", are on an evolutionary path that crosses with ours and will stay with you. You and your pets have mutually decided to share some space/time in order to get this done as expediently as possible.

@waitinginthewings: From a Third Density point of view of the planetary ascension process if you dont "ascend" (ie survive the planets move to 5th density) you will physically die - so it is a moot point.

It seems funny to me that people talk about being separated from anything, pets or humans - this is an ego state/perception and illusiory. A huge cosmic joke!

We are all "ascending" right now with every passing moment, with the added bonus of being in a space/time environment that is quite unique in terms of opportunity to progress at a soul level and develop our concious awareness of the way things truly are. With time quickening and things changing at a massive pace here on this planet, we have massive opportunity for our personal evolution.

All is one, and may the light and the love of the one infinite creator illuminate all our minds to this truth in every increasing fidelity!

A..
Thank-you Anchor,for that wonderful reply. My best ideas of the day are often those which I have right before getting out of bed. Most likely because I have been one with my higher self while asleep. Anyway, My thought this morning was that, similar to what you have said, our paths have crossed via a gravitational pull towards each other. Like Attracts Like. So if this continues as we all progress on our spiritual path, than it will continue to be so. Another aspect of this is that, we feel that our pets are helpless without us, thus the reason for not wanting to let go. Furthermore, the fact that they display affection towards us and have personality, shows that they have higher consciousness and a soul .
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:21 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I know that my cat and I are both on a equal path. The only human he knows and he will ever know is me, since he is skittish around other people. I think he still has a bit of feral cat left in him as he survived his first 8 months (something like that) in the wild before I found him.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

We all have to go our separate ways one day
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:04 AM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm taking my two cats with me, then I am meeting with my sister who is taking her cat and dog too
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote