Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #1
Grego
Avalon Senior Member

Default The ET Question ?

Now I know alot of you believe ETs are real and have been watching us and or manipulating us for along time. However there is one thing i can't get a clear answer on, and it is who are these ETs. lets just take a look at some recent interviews done by the project Camelot team. Bob Dean, believes in what are Human like aliens, Tall blond's, Nordic, and believes the Annunaki are just really tall looking humanoids. Also he touches on Greys and another race of tall whites. ok so thats 4 different species. Wilcox says all the aliens are good, humanoid and doesnt believe there are any reptilian races. But we have St Clair, and we have other contactee's Alex Collier give there insite on the reptilians and there evil manipulations. Ben Fulford, doesnt believe in reptilians either. and from the icke and the secret space docs from the enigma channel point to the annunaki being reptilian. So what is it, who are the aliens among us? you can't just pick and choose people there has to be a consistency and continuity with all this information and from my perspective i am not getting any of that with these contactees or whistle blowers presented by project camelot
Grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:24 PM   #2
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ET Question ?

Hi G,

Good question. It's becoming also more and more a major question for me. After so many interviews and discussions it
starts to boggle my mind that a lot of issues and evidence is contradicting each other.

One thing is very apparent: Reptilians are pictured as the bad guys and good looking human-looking ET's are outlined as benevolent.

Hmmm, what about false prophets ? And to make things even more difficult ... what about cloned hybrids and plf's ?

I wonder if there is still someone with convincing evidence and knows exactly what's what (and how) ?

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:34 PM   #3
starman
Avalon Senior Member

There is alot of information out there. Some of it correlates with each other some of it don't.

According to Alex Collier the Andromedans and the Pleadians are good, the last being somehow linked in someway to the human race. As if the Pleadians had some kind of responsibility for the human race.

According to Alex Collier the Reptillians are bad, but he also states (correct me if I'm wrong) that there are only a handful of them in underground bases on earth.

This correlates with the information of George Kavassilas, he says that the Reptillians were at war with the Federation of Light (correct me if I'm wrong) a very very long time ago but they are at peace now. He also says that a rogue group of Reptillians are on planet earth but they do not have any involvement with the rest of the Reptillians.

This information regarding the Reptillians, that all of them are not bad, seems to correlate with the information given by Jim Sparks. He says that after he got more familliar with the greys, he got to meet the Reptillians and these were very kind beings of all sizes and shapes that suggested that the people of planet earth gave they people behind the black-ops projects etc, amnesty so that the truth could come forward.

Jim Sparks also says that the greys are good (well, he doesn't say that exactly, he says he has a healthy suspicion to their agenda) but that they have no social skills whatsoever and migh be percieved as evil because they are not that emotional.

According to Dan Burisch the P52's are good and the P45's are not so good. Overall the greys seem to be pretty good but as stated above, their social skills sucks.

And then we have Steven Greer who says that they pretty much are all good. He says that when people have bad interactions with aliens, they are either misunderstanding the situation (just like a child would easily interpret the intentions of a doctor who is giving him/her a needle shot for the flu as evil) or being harrassed by the military.

It seems to me that the majority of the ET's are pretty nice individuals but that they sometimes come of as being jerks due to misunderstandings. There are of course bad ones too just as there are bad humans right here on earth.
starman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:35 PM   #4
eugene_vn
Avalon Senior Member

Frankly, I don't think anybody knows the answer to this question with any degree of certitude. . . nonetheless Dr. Michael Salla (who was fired from his professorship at American University due to his work in this area) has written a useful overview of the situation here:

http://www.exopolitics.org/Report-ET%20Motivations.htm
eugene_vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:58 PM   #5
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Starman,

I think you gave it straight and honest try. However I think it is still not complete and what about false prophets ?
What if we are 'prepped' by an ET race that may have an other agenda after all ? (also think about implants etc.)
I think Dan Burisch also talked about the Orions ...

The Pleiades and Orion are mentioned 3 times explicitly in the bible Job 9:9, Job 38:31 and Amos 5:8. Depending on what version
it sounds sometimes as a warning ... sometimes not. In some versions even Venus is mentioned.
Orion is sometimes linked to black occultism (if I am not mistaken) and the pyramids are referring to Orion.
was this to rightfully worship it or to warn for it ? If I recall right Dan Burisch mentioned the Orions to be wise and they
forced an outcome for the 2003 treaty.

So you see there is still a lot to be answered ... which may be very difficult.

Cheers

P.S. I sure hope I recall everything right (to avoid obsolete discussions). I am planning to listen all interviews again (if time allows it).
Old 10-23-2008, 06:10 PM   #6
btsumm
Avalon Senior Member

I know a lot of you are not going to like what I'm about to say...but it must be said...but please hear me out...

Stop worrying about ETs...they will come when WE are ready.

We need to focus on the NOW...and waking up others.

The ETs are waiting on that...

I am very thankful to Kerry, Bill, their team, and all the individual that help bring forth information...but remember, the goal is for us to raise up at this time and be who we were meant to be!

Know yourself...

Peace, Love, and Unity,
Brian
btsumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:16 PM   #7
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsumm View Post

We need to focus on the NOW...and waking up others.

The ETs are waiting on that...
I agree. I happen to think they're out there and may even be among us. But I know of no proof, and I do not see evidence that they are relevant to the events now taking place in our lives. These disruptions are human-caused and I therefore regard the ET question as a distraction.

If/when they overtly involve themselves in our reality, I hope they will know I mean them no disrespect, nor do I mean any to those who believe that their presence is a vital reality. There is much information out there, more than I can handle. I don't have the whole picture, but the part I do have is real...and ETs are not in my job description.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:29 PM   #8
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsumm View Post
Hi Brian,

I am not even sure if I want them to come ...

If the photo above isn't a fake (I really have no idea) then the grey's do not only lack social skills, the have bad judgment capabilities too !

I am not so certain about a lot of people being hysterically joyful when a enormous spaceship is announced, channeled info
(while there's lots of techniques of mind control) or so called positive abductions (esp. leaving implants).

Since the last Bob Dean interview we got the Annunaki back into scope again. And even those are already divided
in a benevolent and malevolent faction ....

So currently I think the most healthy wish is to see groups of terrestrial human people see work fruitfully together first.

Cheers
Old 10-24-2008, 09:13 PM   #9
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The ET Question ?

A remote viewer came to the conclusion that there are 3 types of grey being.

Primitive: Our timeline

Pretty much at our level but more tech advanced. They have problems with pollution, over population, shortage of food etc. There bodies have more of a human look and they possess strong emotions. Would be classed as being negative and scaremongering showing no concern for their actions.

Advanced: From the future

More organised race with one problem - reproduction difficulties. They have dealings with the Primitive group and also the Super Evolved. Can travel multi dimensionally and utilise time travel. Small traces of emotion. Use transplant tech to live beyond their years. Assist other races in peril with permission from the group collective of govening races.

Super Evolved: Distant future.

The ultimate grey beings who have reached the highest point in their evolution. Small in numbers but they possess millions of worker clones. They can travel anywhere by he speed of thought. Have basically found the God we are all looking for and communicate/carry out its instruction. No emotion, no judgement and in no need of anything material. Tech is 100% organic and anything required is created from thought. Basically, they act alot like the way angels are described - going where ever the creator wills. Very secretive and see little need in communicating directly with those they encounter. Only the elder types display human like emotion and will often only speak to calm a difficult situation.

I often think that the last two groups described here seem very similar to the future human ideas.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:30 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I know they are out there as my son has been visited. I will never deny him. He is 38 years and has no reason to lie to me.

I once heard my name called and seen a shadow man across my bed bent over staring at me ! I was angry and tired (I was not sleeping due to pumping info into my mind) and thought to myself. No, not tonight, I'm too tired. At the time my thought was forming, the man leaped into the air and disappeared.

I say ET"s are very real

My friend Lauren Zimmerman has contact with 17 different breeds. She has a web page and a myspace account. Look her up and she will tell you what she knows.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:30 PM   #11
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grego View Post
Now I know alot of you believe ETs are real and have been watching us and or manipulating us for along time. However there is one thing i can't get a clear answer on, and it is who are these ETs. lets just take a look at some recent interviews done by the project Camelot team. Bob Dean, believes in what are Human like aliens, Tall blond's, Nordic, and believes the Annunaki are just really tall looking humanoids. Also he touches on Greys and another race of tall whites. ok so thats 4 different species. Wilcox says all the aliens are good, humanoid and doesnt believe there are any reptilian races. But we have St Clair, and we have other contactee's Alex Collier give there insite on the reptilians and there evil manipulations. Ben Fulford, doesnt believe in reptilians either. and from the icke and the secret space docs from the enigma channel point to the annunaki being reptilian. So what is it, who are the aliens among us? you can't just pick and choose people there has to be a consistency and continuity with all this information and from my perspective i am not getting any of that with these contactees or whistle blowers presented by project camelot
---

Welcome Grego. You know Your stuff. I feel a very well articualted Post, Sir.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:46 PM   #12
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread Grogo. I think the examples you put forward know as much as we do - what theyve read. Most of them are researchers or celebrities really. I'm convinced that there are UFO's visiting us regularly due to the weight of evidence but as to the make up of them I have no idea. As you imply everybody can't be right but that shouldnt stop any of us from continuing to question and research.

This is a well known UFO vid - STS 80 - but for anyone who hasn't seen it give it a watch because it's cool. STS 75 is great too.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QRzOF-eAw7I
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 11:41 PM   #13
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Great question, Grego. According to astrometrics, only 28% of Americans are pure Terran. 68% of Americans are hybrids and the rest are off worlders living among us. With those statistics, you might even be part star person. If you suspect someone is acting differently, they might be an off worlder. I know I have met them on the street before. In Bruce Lee's biography, there was an incident where he was approached by two people in a book store in San Francisco, who were wearing scarves and sun glasses. When his wife asked him later what that was about he just brushed it off and said they were aliens.
g.

http://www.yaridanjo.warmkessel.com/...njo/index.html
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #14
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

It is up to us as individuals to learn our own truth about ET's.

We can listen to so called experts who make money out of contact and channeling.
once money is involved I am afraid some of these people lose credability with me.

One mans good ET could in fact be an evil ET.
try not to get sucked into human reasoning with ET's, is a Farmer evil if he shoots a lame horse in the middle of nowhere with no other means of transport home?
I would find it evil to ride the horse home only to have it put down by a vet humanely.

My advice about ET's
always beware of anyone or anything that says it comes in peace.
The anti christ will not be wearing a sign saying "I am the devil do not trust me"
The Christ will not come back claiming to be God either, he may be the one you do not trust
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:23 AM   #15
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

dont take my word for it but from what i understand...

1. black people are manipulated by the sirius anphibians
2. white brown haired people are manipulated by the lyrians possibly lizard types
3. white blonde blue eyed people are manipulated from the pleiadians nordics
4. south east asian people are the original bipedal species that were still manipulated that are of this planet
5. chinese people i have not got a clue where they came from (probably made in china - joke!) but they are also the inuit people.

...this is why all these star systems are interested in this planet, a vested interest.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT I AM A RETARD MUTANT MONKEY/LIZARD SQUIRRAL FISH OR A HAIRY LIZARD MAN BEAR PIG FISH!

...darwin.. *tut*

there is apparently 57 varieties known here and some are future humans 'the greys', the insect 'praying mantis', the lizards 'multidimensionals' and many others... i wish i knew them all!

its time to move on from the et questions and accept there are good and bad out there. in our eyes they are good and bad but they may not have the good bad intentions, just a plan that has no emotion behind their intentions.

thats my opinion and please feel free to laugh and/or scoop my eyes out with a blunt spoon for blasphemy against the hairy man bear pig lizard fish man darwin!

peace KE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grego View Post

Last edited by mr.komie; 10-25-2008 at 02:38 AM.
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:00 AM   #16
David
Avalon Senior Member

I have listened to a lot of other peoples experiences and have heard many different versions of good and bad ET's. However, I can only relate to what I know about them. Greys, Reptilians and hybrids are all good. I would be nice if we could establish a relationship with every ET that came into contact with us but this is not the case.

Try relating this to a doctors or nurses stand point. You deal with many different people every day. In the beginning you establish relationships but soon after, you learn it's easier to just do your job and get it over with.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:36 AM   #17
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

hi david, it may wellbe the case that this planet is completelty different from others as we have free-will which allows for the concept of bad and good. from many sources, they say that other planets beings already know how life and the creative forces work so no one grows old and noone argues, making it an extremely boring and no one learns/expands their horizons. there aslo is the concept that if everyone agrees and doesnt disagree, when 1 person in that race decides to jump off a cliff, everyone agrees and the race dies there! it seems as with 'ying and yang' there needs to be a balance of the dark and the light, thats why i say this planet may well be different from other and them up there may be unsure of letting us explore the cosmos. 2012 might be the cleaning process for us to grow up and know the knowledge but with our understanding of the darkness and the light. knowledge has to grow out of both these concepts which makes us a possible threat out there and maybe even godlike! (as all the old books and stories say!)

....then again, they may well be jealous that we look so good in our bodies and they dont!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
I have listened to a lot of other peoples experiences and have heard many different versions of good and bad ET's. However, I can only relate to what I know about them. Greys, Reptilians and hybrids are all good. I would be nice if we could establish a relationship with every ET that came into contact with us but this is not the case.

Try relating this to a doctors or nurses stand point. You deal with many different people every day. In the beginning you establish relationships but soon after, you learn it's easier to just do your job and get it over with.
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:01 PM   #18
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

They are real alright.

There isn't 57 varieties visiting here though.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 12:50 PM   #19
Garuda
Avalon Senior Member

This is something I've been researching for quite a while now, and I've exchanged information with other researchers and regression therapists as well.

In the exopaedia ( www.exopaedia.org ) we've listed more than 100 different civilizations that allegedly are visiting Earth:
http://www.exopaedia.org/index.php?E...+Civilizations

There also is a list of 'species' :
http://www.exopaedia.org/index.php?Exophenotypology

Nutshell version: most are benevolent. (Between 75 tp 80%).
The rest are mainly self-serving, which does not necessarily make them malevolent. Some, though, could be considered a threat but that's a small minority.

It's also important not to generalize:
- Most Greys are self-serving, but some are benevolent, while some are malicious.
- Most Reptilians are self-serving, but some are benevolent as well.
- Many human looking aliens are benevolent, but some are not.
Add to that that some species only 'appear' like humans...

Hope this helps.
Garuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:16 PM   #20
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.komie View Post
....then again, they may well be jealous that we look so good in our bodies and they dont!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc

Hey, you never know!
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:42 AM   #21
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

I believe there is other life in the universe, that much should be obvious.

I believed aliens were here and ufos were alien craft, etc., ever since I was young, but after years of continued research I've woken up to the new age movement, and a lot of disinformation and counter intelligence.

We have enough supporting evidence from the mainstream and everyone here about aliens and ufos being here, etc. so how about the other side of the story? (and i'm not talking about mainstream debunking which we all know is rediculous)

Broadly put, my current position is that the entire "alien agenda" and culture, from area 51, to reptilians, to zeta reticuli, to pleiadians, is dis-information.
Here are some recent posts of mine that contain some links and a fair amount of information into this vast subject.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...99&postcount=6
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...1&postcount=17
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...3&postcount=20
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...9&postcount=19
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...7&postcount=37
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:18 AM   #22
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: The ET Question ?

Hi all, without causing offence to anyone can i ask whats your view on the following.

There is a claim that some people born with severe disabilities are in fact involved with the abduction experience and are hybrid experiments.

I personally believe there is some truth in this.

Also, i dont think you could count the number of ets visiting earth for most would appear in a more comfortable form when making contact and some use worker clones, robots etc. I also think that the grey race are visiting many worlds in our universe carrying out similar tasks. Are they the creators little helpers? Will we still have greys in our lives in a 1000 years time?

Macros
Old 10-29-2008, 05:36 PM   #23
Grego
Avalon Senior Member

Hey thanks for all the information and opinions guys. It has helped me get a clearer picture on what is happening and who the aliens really are. cheers!
Grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:33 PM   #24
Nebula

Quote:
Originally Posted by starman View Post
There is alot of information out there. Some of it correlates with each other some of it don't.
I completely agree with Starman with the above quote. Also you have to have a generally understanding or a guide to really grasp the picture! and this is a big big picture.

For starters as a reference, from the movie starwars. Where you have the "Force" which means everything in existence, seen and unseen, from the tinest particle to the largert universe. Now withing the Force you have the good and the bad just as there is ying and yang, positive and negative. Same thing applies to the ET's. There are different races and spieces. Imagine the boundless universes and all the trillions of galaxies and the trillions upon trillion upon trillion of stars within them.

Ok there had to be an originator!. So you got The Etherians, beings of pure energy or light. Then the Anunnaki who are humanoid, where you got the good and the bad, or Serapheem and Cherubeems or benevolent and malevolent. Then from there on you got all the other races and species of ET's ranging from the Pleiades, Orion, Draco. You have the Blonde haired Blue eyes beings from Pleiades- The Ashtar Command. You got the Reptlians from Draco and so on. We had the Maldekians on Planet Maldek the tenth planet of our solar sytem, which got destroyed by Planet Nibiru by accident. Yo got the Greys, there are over 50 species for greys. Story is there were created by the Anunnaki as servants long ago, but as time went by some remained benevolent and most went malevolent. We also have ET's that stay withing the center of the earth in different carverns, there one place called Shambala. Then you have as humans created by the Anunnaki, put here on earth to learn and grow/evolve. There alot more information out there, and I believe as we approach 2012, we will get more clarity of who is who and what is what.

Last edited by Nebula; 10-29-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:24 AM   #25
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The ET Question ?

hi to everyone. I wish to reveal the following that i have been given by my guide - Nathaniel.

The lifeforms that visit earth and decide in their wisdom to interface with our corrupt goverments are here for their own needs - with little respect for the human race. They have been doing this for centuries, carefully directing the balance of power on earth, influencing the human being, preventing its natural growth. In this day and age of wonders, cures and answers to all of our problems we still face a method or law which dictates we have to work hard to have happiness. This idea keeps us all trapped in an endless cycle - repeating past mistakes. We are almost "farmed" into a belief system that encourages standing alone and fending for yourself or those close - instead of joining togeher and overcoming our past errors. We have all been fooled into becoming cattle that dumbly walk in a circle - awake, eat, work, eat and sleep. Within this cycle is our spirit that echoes itself by the need to have fun. The more you walk this circle, the more - fun or happiness - becomes a burden or problem that effects your need to survive. The negative entitiy wills this circle to be our reality. This is why past accounts of et contact recorded always point to military involvement. These past events are markers pointing towards melevolent influence with need to contain a farmed animal. I would theorise that the future so called humans are infact the next by product of this evil influence. Dont fall for the so called Roswell crashes being caused by confused ets hitting our radars - rather, they knew how our tech would effect them and they utilised it.

The benevolent ets look and treat this situation by natural laws which they abide by. They wont come and offer solutions to your problems nor will they save you in your time of peril. They prefer to offer help and remain distant- which humans see as being useless. They appreciate you level of growth and will respect your fear, confusion etc. They influence you and guide you without need of appearing in person. They follow what we would call nature, god and free will. No surprise then that the powers here found their offers of help useless. The abuction experince is mostly of negative intent with implants that allow evil ets the ability control innocent beings. The benevolent groups use these implants to effect change which ruins the original intent of the negative ets. This is happining now and the evil beings influencing earth can see this and can do nothing about it.

We in our galaxy are moving along the realm called outer space and meeting an area effected by great changes in what we call radiation, solar flare, cosmic rays etc. This passing will last along time and alter/corrupt the implant tech and other methods of mind control. This shall result in the negative ets losing their grip-which shall allow us to leap forward and escape their comfortable method of containing us all. We wont suddenly find we have super human powers, but instead shall open our eyes to the wrongs of this world and correct them. Guess what, we shall realise that the way of the positive et carried more value than the need to have great tech on earth. We will use the mind more and use its endless energy to effect positive change. The benevolent et shall come in very small numbers as teachers and thus break the spell of the prison planet. It shall become the planet of harmony and echo its presence outwards and uncoil the serpent or the great snake that snares so many worlds that are reflections of the creators true self.

Macros