Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 11-16-2009, 03:53 AM   #1
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is the Constitution Bad!?!

I've been pondering lately about the Constitution and it's meaning. We seem to be trained to defend the Constitution in every way. Things are getting worse. Even Alex Jones with all his might is defending the Constitution. But what is the Constitution?

Well if you look at the defention of a Constitutor that is:

CONSTITUTOR, civil law. He who promised by a simple pact to pay the debt of another; and this is always a principal obligation. Inst. 4, 6, 9.

A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States. By John Bouvier. Published 1856.

Is this not the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

United meaning past tense.

If we were currently united we would be the Union States Of America.

So the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a Corporation.

Was it not the reason for the Revolutionary War to put us back into debt with the Rothschilds?

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't America A Republic for only 13 years?

What does that make of America?

Not to hate in any way. I love this country it's where my psychical body resides. I wanna see it do good.

The Constitution is only a piece of paper it grants us nothing. If the Constitution and Bill Of Rights is burned and destroyed that dose not mean we loose our rights. You cant be granted a right. that would be a privilege.

If I'm not mistaken, after the Revolutionary War, the States would not pay the debt, so a Constution was formed then the Bill Of Rights, stating, "Ok we will pay back your debt but these are the things we will not sacrifice".

Are they demanding the debt be paid now?

Or is it not the start of another Bankruptcy and a whole another set of rules to follow, that are worse than the last set, because of the bigger debt?

And is the Court System A way to pay the debt back? By bringing in all these statutes to turn psychical human bodies into warehouse receipts or prisoners? Among other methods for paying back a debt to the Creditor? Like Income Tax? Which goes straight to the European banking elite or just strait into the Rothschilds pocket.

Last edited by Machinamentum; 11-16-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:24 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the Constution Bad!?!

Not bad.

Flawed is a better term.

I doubt the people who wrote it would ever be able to conceive of the stuff that we're currently going through.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:30 AM   #3
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

It's just A contract to pay back A debt.

That's what it seems to amount to.

Every court case can be settled with cash payment. Where does that money go?
Old 11-16-2009, 06:00 AM   #4
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I will get back to topic I promise.

After reading the Ancient Secret Of The Flower Of Life. And if it is true that we have been modified genitally to server in lieu of our gods, to mine gold and other minerals to save their dying planet.

Secondly,

After reading Silent Weapons For Quiet Warshttp://www.scribd.com/doc/20360/Sile...for-quiet-wars

Which follows to state that money is energy.

The Dollar was once backed by gold now all our gold has pretty much been transfered out of our country, just before 2012? Why do we have such a strange attraction to gold? There are many possible reasons, but the reasons stated in the "Ancient Secret Of The Flower Of Life" seem to make more sense.

Is it that the Rothschilds could hold ancient knowlege of our "gods" wishes that these secret family's are the accountants to bring gold to our rulers.

Is that why we have money and this commercial system?

Even Jesus was kicking out the money changers from his kingdom or so the story says.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:03 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Consider this: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/verona.htm

Please provide a link to a governmental system which has been in use for at least one century...and which is superior to the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...which guarantees Responsible Freedom in perpetuity.

What amendments to the U.S. Constitution would you suggest? Would you recommend a Constitutional Convention? Are you comfortable with the Fascist symbols at the front of the Senate Chambers? Are you comfortable with 'One Nation Under God' at the front of the Senate Chambers? How do feel about the term 'Divine Right of Kings'?

I'm glad someone is interested in this subject...whether they agree with me...or not. I'm still trying to determine what is truly the best way for our world to proceed. We seem to be at a crossroads.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:13 AM   #6
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Correct, I think every angle needs to be pondered. I think that we as a people should incrementally revert back to common law or gods law and have no constitution or money. We are almost at the point of free energy which has ultimate abundance which could fix almost every problem we are facing here on earth mainly regarding pollution and food. People would not have to work as much or not at all and could start really enjoying life. We don't need Governments ruling behavior and technological progression. And we don't need our rulers energy, when we realize, we are the energy's creator, we can create as much energy as we want for what ever reason. But we should be the ones who decide where that energy is directed. Just refuse Federal Reserver Notes, start loving your brother and make a positive direction for your energy.

Last edited by Machinamentum; 11-16-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:25 AM   #7
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
Just refuse Federal Reserver Notes, start loving your brother and make a positive direction for your energy.
I wish it was that easy,
Old 11-16-2009, 10:53 AM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the Constitution Bad!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
I've been pondering lately about the Constitution and it's meaning. We seem to be trained to defend the Constitution in every way. Things are getting worse. Even Alex Jones with all his might is defending the Constitution. But what is the Constitution?

Well if you look at the defention of a Constitutor that is:

CONSTITUTOR, civil law. He who promised by a simple pact to pay the debt of another; and this is always a principal obligation. Inst. 4, 6, 9.

A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States. By John Bouvier. Published 1856.
Machinamentum,

I haven't read the whole thread yet.

I need to ask you first - why did you start with the word "constitutor" instead of "constitution"?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If we are not very careful...I see anarchy followed by theocracy in our future. Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom may be an idea whose time has not yet come. But it's time will arrive...once we see how bad the New World Order Theocracy really will be. Things may have to get a lot worse...before they get better. Unfortunately...reversing the trend at that point might be nearly impossible. We are at the top of a very high waterfall...and we are about to take a plunge...and we don't seem to be concerned about our plight.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-16-2009 at 10:46 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:31 PM   #10
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Machinamentum,

I haven't read the whole thread yet.

I need to ask you first - why did you start with the word "constitutor" instead of "constitution"?
Constitutor is what writes the Constitution.

Why should our society be established from a debt?
Old 11-17-2009, 12:45 AM   #11
kudzu
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Machinamentum;

I believe it is absolutely essential to have read the entire document in full before questioning; "is it bad". Have you done so? If not then please, please do. Here is a link;

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitut....overview.html

Now, if you'd like to question, say Amendment XVI or Article VI, then by all means let's discuss it. I believe to question the whole document is both reckless and dangerous!!

Amendment XVI
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Article VI

All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

Thank You
kudzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:56 AM   #12
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

No I have not read the full document yet, but parts of it, I know I know, It's kinda absurd to make such a statement before so. I was just feeling bitchy and wanted to open up a thread with my current level of study.

I just think, that if these elite have been around since biblical times, this illusion is deeper than we think and hides right in front of our noses.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:09 PM   #13
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I do believe that if there is no Amendment XVI and Article VI, it would no longer be a Constitution.

We just don't know any other way to live by.

If we are all kings on a land that follow gods or common law why would we need a constitution? At that point we would want a mission statement or something along that line and society should be driven by that mission.

Next

We tell our selfs, if we didn't have this system, all the "dumbasses" would run loose. But I think its the people holding society down that's causing these "dumbasses".

Last edited by Machinamentum; 11-17-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:26 PM   #14
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

We will never get out of debt because our country was found by debt.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:29 PM   #15
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a Corporation to manage and collect for that debt.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:32 PM   #16
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

If you are a debtor than you are run by the machine, if your a creditor you control the machine.