Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-15-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Is 2012 Doom and Gloom Fiction?

A very interesting interview with Prof. John Hoopes on some interesting facts on the "Mayas" and their "end of the CYCLE calendar".
Is this not the same 'mistake' made in the 'end of the AGE' translation 'error' with the Christian Bible?

Part 1

Part 2

Is all this fear essentially a 'teaching' technique brainwashing style?
A little trauma goes a long way to getting the Sheeple to swallow garbage.

And/or to rush down to be chipped with the life saving 'Swine Detector' chip.

What happens when you insert one of these in the SWINES that cooked this up? (Might be dangerous! )
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is 2012 Doom and Gloom Fiction?

This guy, to me at least, sounds to be a disinformate
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Fiction
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

If you wish to know the actual purpose of the Mayan Calendar from an individual who actually met with the Mayan Elders to make sure that his information was accurate then you should click on the following link and listen to one of Ian Lungold's presentation on what the calendar actually means and what it is telling us about where we are headed.

Link to Google Video page of Ian Lungold Presentations

And the answer to is 2012 doom and gloom. Well for most no, for some yes. Reality is going to become that pliable.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Ian Lungold's presentation is probably the best explanation of the meaning and purpose of the calendar. i was fascinated while listening to him.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:11 PM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I was referring to the awakening part.The awakening is around the corner.I highly respect the Lungold info.It appears that the opening of the 7 seals were forgotten.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Is 2012 Doom and Gloom Fiction?

Noticed a lot of negative reactions without reasons. If those with such feelings would be so kind as consider updating your reply with the reasons, it would be greatly appreciated!

On top of the Christian 'mistranslation' these great fearing events are very profitable for all involved and more importantly leave the masses vulnerable to political changes that might not otherwise be possible; both in terms of propaganda if not "NEW WORLD ORDERS", this vulnerability comes from the fear.

Was the holocaust not also the perfect vehicle to get a mass of people to move from their very comfortable and green life styles to a dry, resource limited desert?

Who was it that said, "PROBLEM REACTION 'SOLUTION'"? The real question is cui bono? Who benefits from the solution?

These profits are great in in the short term for those selling survival gear and present both short and long term benefits for church groups.

Besides tying into, pattern wise, other disaster marketing events like the Year 2000 non-disaster, we have the fact it's circular.

What better way to represent something that, overall, has no termination, including sub-events leading to the next, than a circle? The odds of this professor being incorrect or a disinfo agent I'd rate as very low.

What possible motive could there be to present such 'disinfo'?

truth and love,
t

ps.
Thanks "tone3jaguar" for the reference to the great calendar video; this is a very eye opening lecture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon_sky88 View Post
This guy, to me at least, sounds to be a disinformate
Old 07-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #8
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Is 2012 Doom and Gloom Fiction?

tone3jaguar,

Just finished watching this video you posted.

This is HUGE and I cannot wait to read the book and learn everything possible on this subject! (Bet this makes 'The Church' more than a little uncomfortable.)

I cannot thank you enough for posting this!

regards and love,
t

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
If you wish to know the actual purpose of the Mayan Calendar from an individual who actually met with the Mayan Elders to make sure that his information was accurate then you should click on the following link and listen to one of Ian Lungold's presentation on what the calendar actually means and what it is telling us about where we are headed.

And the answer to is 2012 doom and gloom. Well for most no, for some yes. Reality is going to become that pliable.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:32 AM   #9
Spiralmind

Quote:
Thanks so much for this, it really gave me optimism for the coming few years!
Old 07-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Link to Google Video page of Ian Lungold Presentations...

Really excellent video...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:03 PM   #11
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Ian Xel Lungold's interpretation of Mayan calender etc...feels "right" to me. There have been some very weird correlations between certain dates on the mayan calender & events in my life. To spooky to ignore

On another note. I dont believe in all hype of doom & gloom that some
( MSM & others ) are saying the Mayan calendar predicts. Yes there will be hard times to come but the end of times ..NO. Id say The end of materialism and the beginning of a universal conscious co-creation.

Love & Peace to all
Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:23 PM   #12
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Just another piece of the puzzle
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:35 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just finished watching part 2 of the above linked video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...48516232&hl=en

I think this video must have been recorded in 2003. He talks about Bush being president. He said that November 28, 2005 thru 2006 there would be an exposure of free energy for everyone and that this would be applied world wide. He said in 2007 we would know we are divine and that everything is possible. We would also have teleportation at least for objects. In 2008, we would have the end of manufactured lack. In 2009, we would be getting used to bliss. By October 28, 2011, the whole idea of time and space goes extinct.

Comments anybody?
Old 07-16-2009, 07:38 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

I think this video must have been recorded in 2003. He talks about Bush being president. He said that November 28, 2005 thru 2006 there would be an exposure of free energy for everyone and that this would be applied world wide. He said in 2007 we would know we are divine and that everything is possible. We would also have teleportation at least for objects. In 2008, we would have the end of manufactured lack. In 2009, we would be getting used to bliss. By October 28, 2011, the whole idea of time and space goes extinct.

Comments anybody?
He also said 1/3 or 2/3 of the earth's population will survive the reversal of the rotation of the earth that Gregg Braden has predicted.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #15
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

My observation was that he is an excellent historian and a not so good profit. He was going for the profit role with the predictions and it just did not work out. This does not however take away from the truthfullness and accuracy of the rest of the presentation. Who knows, maby multiple versions of Ian Continued down parallel timelines where the scenario he predicted did happen.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:10 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My observation was that he is an excellent historian and a not so good profit. He was going for the profit role with the predictions and it just did not work out. This does not however take away from the truthfullness and accuracy of the rest of the presentation. Who knows, maby multiple versions of Ian Continued down parallel timelines where the scenario he predicted did happen.
Please clarify your use of the word "profit" in this post... Is it a misspelling or sarcasm/satire?
Old 07-16-2009, 09:06 PM   #17
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:

Comments anybody?
He seems to be wrong
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:43 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
He seems to be wrong
swanny it is time for you to predict something!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:48 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Comments anybody?
Quote:
He also said 1/3 or 2/3 of the earth's population will survive the reversal of the rotation of the earth that Gregg Braden has predicted.
Since the topic of this thread is the future, not history, where does this leave us, folks?
Old 07-16-2009, 09:53 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
swanny it is time for you to predict something!
I'm still working out my list
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:54 AM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Please clarify your use of the word "profit" in this post... Is it a misspelling or sarcasm/satire?
Quote:
My observation was that he is an excellent historian and a not so good profit...
Is this a Freudian slip?
Old 07-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #22
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes I ment prophet, I type about 100 WPM and rarely grammar check forum posts
Old 07-17-2009, 08:07 PM   #23
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

You guys are missing the point of the presentation, instead of seeing the obviously accurate interpretation of what the Calendar actually maps out, some of you are nit picking because a guy that is now no longer living tried his hand at predicting the future for the first time and it turned out that he was not any good at it. Forget about what he said was going to happen logistically, get outside your judgmental boxes and see the total picture of the message.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:27 PM   #24
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

You can not discount what some one says because one little part of what`s said does not come to pass. If we went by that assumption Nostradamus works would have never been published, did everything Edgar Cayce ever said happen there are things out side of what we see and feel everyday that has the ability to alter the course of the future many do not take this into consideration
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:48 PM   #25
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...a guy that is now no longer living...
This is irrelevant.

Tags
2012, doom, maya, myth, pyramids