Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 04:40 PM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default The second coming of Jesus, beware of it...

Edit: After having listenened the last Jordan Maxwell interview with Camelot Project, I was thinking about this thread here. The second coming of Jesus, or the new messiah. What jordan is pointing out is looking like a coming of a new kind of ''king'' to rule humanity and planet Earth. I enjoyed all the hints poeple were adding to this thread. You can see even here in Avalon project, where poeple are supposed to be aware of the manipulation throught religions/politics/science/education/finance, there are still many who beleive this coming of a new King is the messiah, savior of Humanity. So do be aware of it, or rather; Beware of it...

Hi everyone. I want to bring a subject that concerns me. And I hope it will be received with Wisdom and Discernment.

I have no intention of misleading anyone with this post. Questioning everything starting with what I'm about to write.

Considering Humanity have been and is being manipulated through the use of unfortunately corrupted religion, corrupted dogmatic science, corrupted plutocratic government/bankers, etc... Considering that an alliance of ETs from our Galaxy has the intention of using Humanity for their own purpose. Considering they can not do it with open war because of the other races of the Greater Community of our Galaxy, so they have to make us want to have them to save us from chaos and recognizing them as the true rulers/owners of planet Earth and all Life connected to it. Considering the basic Machiavelli principle to govern by creating a global problem, then bringing up the global solution like a savior, is being applied everyday by these controllers.

I have to think that the Christian beleif of a second coming of Jesus might be used by them to fool all humans. Many books I have read mention this probability. But here is a quote form "Allies of Humanity" message received by Marshall Vian Summers:

"It is our understanding that the true Jesus will not return to the world, for he is working in concert with the Unseen Ones and serves humanity and other races as well. The one who will come claiming his name will come from the Greater Community. He will be one who is born and bred for this purpose by the collectives that are in the world today. He will appear human and will have significant abilities compare to what you can accomplish at this moment. He will seem completly altruistic. He will be able to perform acts that will engender either fear or great reverence. He will be able to project images of angels, demons or whatever his superiors wish to expose you. He will seem to have spiritual powers. Yet he will come from the Greater Community, and he will be part of the collective. And he will engender allegiance to follow him. Eventually, for those who cannot follow him, he will encourage their alienation or their destruction...

... A Second Coming, then is being prepared by your visitors. The evidence of this, we understand, is already in the world..." End of the quote.

I know we have all Knowledge inside to discern this manipulation. Especially if he encourage alienation and destruction. But there might be many really absorb and amazed by such a person.

Awakening, Consciousness, Awarness... To all Humans, is my wish, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-13-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:48 PM   #2
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The second coming of Jesus, beware of it...

I only have two words. Project Bluebeam.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:52 PM   #3
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:28 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:52 PM   #4
arcora
Banned

If you follow the one they speak of you will be deceived. Only a few of tremendous faith will be able to see through the sham.

Jesus is busy so someone else is coming....

Last edited by arcora; 10-22-2008 at 04:57 PM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Me too : Blue Beam
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:57 PM   #6
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
... A Second Coming, then is being prepared by your visitors. The evidence of this, we understand, is already in the world..." End of the quote.
We won't be fooled again. ~~ The Who
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #7
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hi everyone. I want to bring a subject that concerns me. And I hope it will be received with Wisdom and Discernment.

I have no intention of misleading anyone with this post. Question everything starting with what I'm about to write.

Considering Humanity have been and is being manipulated through the use of unfortunately corrupted religion, corrupted dogmatic science, corrupted plutocratic government/bankers, etc... Considering that an alliance of ETs from our Galaxy has the intention of using Humanity for their own purpose. Considering they can not do it with open war because of the other races of the Greater Community of our Galaxy, so they have to make us want to have them to save us from chaos and recognizing them as the true rulers/owners of planet Earth and all Life connected to it. Considering the basic Machiavelli principle to govern by creating a global problem, then bringing up the global solution like a savior, is being applied everyday by these controllers.

I have to think that the Christian beleif of a second coming of Jesus might be used by them to fool all humans. Many books I have read mention this probability. But here is a quote form "Allies of Humanity" message received by Marshall Vian Summers:

"It is our understanding that the true Jesus will not return to the world, for he is working in concert with the Unseen Ones and serves humanity and other races as well. The one who will come claiming his name will come from the Greater Community. He will be one who is born and bred for this purpose by the collectives that are in the world today. He will appear human and will have significant abilities compare to what you can accomplish at this moment. He will seem completly altruistic. He will be able to perform acts that will engender either fear or great reverence. He will be able to project images of angels, demons or whatever his superiors wish to expose you. He will seem to have spiritual powers. Yet he will come from the Greater Community, and he will be part of the collective. And he will engender allegiance to follow him. Eventually, for those who cannot follow him, he will encourage their alienation or their destruction...

I know we have all Knowledge inside to discern this manipulation. Especially if he encourage alienation and destruction. But there might be many really absorb and amazed by such a person.

Awakening, Consciousness, Awarness... To all Humans, is my wish, Steven
If you have read, A Revelation to John, you should realise that such a person will indeed match the above description, you have just described the Anti Christ, Jesus will come just like he promised.
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #8
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Steven,

Great topic. I agree with your post.

Also project bluebeam comes to my mind also.

This goes against all that we were "taught" in Sunday school. We are supposed to be looking for the second coming.

The people I feel sorry for are all those good people that faithfully obey their church and go every Sunday thinking they will be saved. I have many family members that are very religious and would willingly follow any such manipulation.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:07 PM   #9
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Jesus is busy so someone else is coming....[/QUOTE]

love it!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 05:12 PM   #10
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauwalton@rocketmail.com View Post
If you have read, A Revelation to John, you should realise that such a person will indeed match the above description, you have just described the Anti Christ, Jesus will come just like he promised.
This also crossed my mind. Good point.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:35 PM   #11
Scooby

A false messiah is definately about to make the scene. In fact I believe there may be two. A female and a male . Satan has taken both forms throughout history. I thinks the book of daniel descibes his coming very well and I believe the zionists will try to provide the female anti christ and the mahdi or the Islamic Messiah will be the Male one. I'm not sure the female diety will make it but I believe the Mahdi will be the anti christ and is about to make the scene and will come out of one of the four horns in the book of daniel. either Iran, Iraq, or most likely Syria. He will bring peace to the world and be very powerful and bring great signs and wonders and many will believe he is the Christ but I believe that revelations is correct and Jesus is on his way.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:58 PM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The second comming of Jesus is completely symbolic in its meaning. If one wishes to see a full definative analysis of this then they should watch the Zeiguiest Movie. The symbology is astrological. Once you see the graphics and illustrations in the movie it is hard to deny.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:04 PM   #13
sternschweyf
Avalon Senior Member

If people stopped believing in so called "holy books" of unknown origin,no one could claim or said to be a messiah,christ,antichrist,satan, santa claus or whatever that is anything else but human.
sternschweyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:17 PM   #14
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The second coming of Jesus

I don't think the real Jesus is coming, mainly because he would be killed faster than the last time, most probably by christians themselves.

If, against all odds, he actually is planning to come, I highly suggest he has AT LEAST these attributes:

Strength: 60/100
Dexterity: 80/100
Vitality: 2000/100
Magic: 3000/100

Fire resist: 100%
Lightning resist: 70%
Poison resist: 100%
Magic resist: 80%

Special Skills:

- Dodging bullets
- Detecting assassins from 10 miles away
- Teleportation
- Diverting homing missiles
- Purging radioactivity
- Detecting traps
- Invisibility

...with something like that, he might be able to survive, but I still doubt anyone would really listen to him any more than anyone listens to me.

As for the probability of the PTB creating a fake Christ, I'd say quite high, even though I still think it wouldn't be very successful, for the same reasons as mentioned above. Even with creating "miracles," most people would suspect he's a faker. People these days don't trust anyone, especially if he's "different."
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:18 AM   #15
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

People will see second comings and false and real messiahs just the way they find pictures in the clouds. And then in hindsight they'll find all the little details and fit it all together perfectly.

Some will never believe it. Some will never believe anything else.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:25 AM   #16
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The second coming of Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
I don't think the real Jesus is coming, mainly because he would be killed faster than the last time, most probably by christians themselves.

If, against all odds, he actually is planning to come, I highly suggest he has AT LEAST these attributes:

Strength: 60/100
Dexterity: 80/100
Vitality: 2000/100
Magic: 3000/100

Fire resist: 100%
Lightning resist: 70%
Poison resist: 100%
Magic resist: 80%

Special Skills:

- Dodging bullets
- Detecting assassins from 10 miles away
- Teleportation
- Diverting homing missiles
- Purging radioactivity
- Detecting traps
- Invisibility

...with something like that, he might be able to survive, but I still doubt anyone would really listen to him any more than anyone listens to me.

As for the probability of the PTB creating a fake Christ, I'd say quite high, even though I still think it wouldn't be very successful, for the same reasons as mentioned above. Even with creating "miracles," most people would suspect he's a faker. People these days don't trust anyone, especially if he's "different."

Oh man, I so love that. You so have it! With people like you on the team, we cannot be beaten.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 05:22 AM   #17
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

With all of thease so called 'holy threads-posts' - wonder why there will be a Anti-Christ.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:07 AM   #18
Tuza

Norval and Gail's research puts a lot of light into this matter.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:21 AM   #19
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
I only have two words. Project Bluebeam.
I'll second that.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:27 AM   #20
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: The second coming of Jesus, beware of it...

I have THREE words for that... Project Blue beam, hahhaha

no

haha

In the Leo Zagami's camelot interview he says that the Jesuits (the people who control all the creapy organizations, created the illuminati, infiltrated the freemasonry, etc.) are Aware of the new spirit focused age of humanity in where we will live in the future (not new age, that's completely infiltrated by jesuit, just see that the father of that movement Was a jesuit, pierre teilhard de chardin) will be out of reach so he Want to have a messiah and that's what they tryed to do with the reverend Moon and other who doesn't have a decent end, haha.

That's what they want, have a messiah to control the next "spiritual focused world" who are coming, that's what Leo Zagami says in the camelot interview about the topic.

Look at this about the jesu-its http://hardtruth.navhost.com/blackpope1.html

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #21
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
...Look at this about the jesu-its http://hardtruth.navhost.com/blackpope1.html

Cheers!
Thank you for the project Blue Beam information. It will be very useful for many of us here.

Special thanks to Ashatav. The link you provided is very interesting. It not only concur with other information I got from the Black Pope and the Jesuit connection, but also goes further. Yes, I have watched all Leo Zagami's interviews and I must say this guy point out something very interesting.

I red many times the book of Revelation of John and it shows up well the anti-Christ. Nevertheless, the Bible have been so many times altered that you can't trust it alone. You must have at least one other source the verify it's veracity. Plus, the Earth's Elite are trying to make it all happen like a script, including all negative aspect of it. It's like making a prophecy and with all the power in the world trying to make it happen. To this, I don't subscribe.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:42 PM   #22
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Well if Jesus is coming...

We better hide the beer!!!
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #23
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Well if Jesus is coming...

We better hide the beer!!!
Nah I am going to put a couple of bud on ice for him.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:22 PM   #24
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sternschweyf View Post
If people stopped believing in so called "holy books" of unknown origin,no one could claim or said to be a messiah,christ,antichrist,satan, santa claus or whatever that is anything else but human.

Bravo!
And seconded.
BUT... we have to stop believing anything else but OURSELVES.
Only I know my truth.
And you yours.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:21 PM   #25
Scooby

The thing to fear are the ones that fear Jesus. In these uncertain times as things go into chaos these are the ones that will be turning Christians in just like they did in Germany. Also I find it funny that those that scoff and berate Jesus in times of perilous crisis are the ones that drop to thier knees first. Just ask vetrans of War they always seem to have stories of this. I love how new agers always talk of love, acceptance, live and let live, peace, and passivisism but when the chance arrives they find every opportunity to dismiss and even berate others beliefs, especially Christians, however vaguely thier attempts to do it. Gods richest Blessings~~