Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 04-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Just what are they thinking?

Hi Everybody,

I know this happened yesterday and to be quite honest I'm suprised that no-one had already made some sort of comment, but the flyover of Air Force One above the streets of New York just took the straw for me.

There have been so many bad decisions taken and mishaps over tha last 99 days of Obamas turn in office which range from ignorance to downright stupidity.

From the DVD collection given to Gordon Brown, unsavioury comments made to British diplomats, red Doomsday buttons given to the Russian president, bad choices for top jobs, autoqueue problems, flip flopping and this incident which in one Youtube video shows how panicked some of the people in New York became because of the stupid stunt.

In this day and age of Photoshop and other image or photo editing programs on the computer, wouldn't it have been easier and far cheaper to cut and paste a photograph of Air Force One over another photo of a New York skyline? I mean the government are probably used to manipulating documents and images. Right?

In the end, we need to ask ourselves why these decisions and mishaps are being made. If it's because the people around the president are inept, they should be let go and other more talented people put in their place.
If these people keep their jobs, then what is the real agenda?

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just what are they thinking?

It's just an un-needed dick-wagging contest for the Obama administration. I hate to admit it but it's true and I just found out about the NYC incident as well.

On the lighter side, to be honest, I feel Gordon Brown deserved a lousy set of DVDs. The Queen got an I-Pod though. After what Christopher Story has reported on the theft of the Queen's millions, she deserves something, eh?

Red doomsday buttons? Heh.

The auto industry had it coming though with their years of unsustainable marketing and manufacturing processes.

Only the NYC thing confuses me.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 12:03 PM   #3
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Here it is for those who have not seen ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8021904.stm

Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #4
Myplanet2
In The Mists

That photo op story doesn't fly. This was something else. I'm sure it will be ferreted out in time. I wonder of someone stole air force one and that jet behind it was inviting it to land or be disassembled in flight, and whether air force one flew such a low pass over NY to prevent that action? Who knows, but the photo op spin is obvious BS.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:10 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that Steve, just watched the video that Iain has posted, this is the first i have heard of this nothing was said on UK news or in daily papers today, but it may dwindle through in a day or two.
I think the pandemic news seems to be taking over all news at the moment.
Why this was done, obviously some agenda on the cards, must of brought sheer panic though to people around with the whole 9/11 thing still fresh in their minds.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:26 PM   #6
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Watched that last night. Absolutely mind boggling. Ad I agree that photo op is a suspect excuse. I mean what did they think would happen if it was??
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:56 PM   #7
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

There must have been a teleprompter gltiz when the approval was made to do the flyover, this is like the DC version of the anilmal house movie with John Belushi.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:57 PM   #8
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

various agencies have indicated they told the person they thought they had to notify, and those people have acknowledged it. But as usual, the people who should have forwarded the message on from there (i.e., a call was made to the mayors office, but no one told the mayor) dropped the ball.

Don't know if it was a massive failure of intelligence (in both meanings of the term) or if someone was super cautious about spreading the word that AF1 would be that low over the city, concerned that someone might try to take it out.

I can see it both ways. The people and their fears are not as important as a jet airplane. That would be the underlying belief system, as I look at it.

Stupid, but, unfortunately, not surprising.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:32 PM   #9
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Why did they do this? Quite simple, it is called reinforcement. They want the fear to continue, they want the people, excuse the following, ****ting their pants. Fear is their key and you better believe that they will keep pushing the fear button until we take action against them.
Really, the time for chit chat is over, it's time to actually start holding these creeps accountable.

Cheers

Zed
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Photo op
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:32 PM   #11
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

i WANT MY

MY MOMMY...

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:49 AM   #12
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Zeddo & Others,

I have been thinking about this all day since I placed the first post. Why would they want to fly a plane (Air Force One) over New York when the easiest way would be to use a Photo Shop or something to create an image.... and it was this that brought to mind another THEORY.

What if the plane that flew over New York wasn't a plane? What if it was a hologram? There were airforce jets that 'accompanied' the plane throughout its' flight over New York. Were these really projecting the images? Could this have been a test for reactions of the people? Could this be a pre-empt before the Alien Invasion scenario that is supposed to be in the pipeline?

We notice that Kathleen Sebelius was appointed health secretary. As I understand it she is a Eugenist (along with Margaret Sanger) and has a very extreme view about population growth and control.

Could it be that this Alien Invasion could be the excuse of an extensive control on the population?

These are only thoughts aloud.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Why did they do this? Quite simple, it is called reinforcement. They want the fear to continue, they want the people, excuse the following, ****ting their pants. Fear is their key and you better believe that they will keep pushing the fear button until we take action against them.
Really, the time for chit chat is over, it's time to actually start holding these creeps accountable.

Cheers

Zed
Old 04-29-2009, 01:33 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Alien invasion? When did this happen?
Old 04-29-2009, 02:55 AM   #14
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue2 View Post
i dont know why, but the "keep the fear rolling" idea behind this resonates with me.

there are no planes that are allowed to fly below 1000 feet of building tops. not military, civil, AF1, whatever. None. so, why would all of a sudden the most precious, sensitive, and newsworthy plane be the one to do such an obviously idiotic move?

is someone doing this to just make obama look bad?
is someone pulling this off to create sensationalist distractions?
is it the fear card wrapped in a sick joke?

a photo shoot with the president's personal and personnel plane without him or his immediates telling him? no, this was intentional, and against him.

maybe it's a message saying, "the next time, you might be on that plane..." ala, "say in line, boy". photoshoot my @SS.
bingo.
fear
fear
and more fear. bring that vibration down. lets close the borders with the flue and close the boarders without closing the boarders. another test. next its the shipping channels. I have also noticed a big push on tv with all the communal living cults and how dangerous they are. jones town, waco, charlie, its non stop. and just think. its going to get even busier in the next year or so. Im ready now. Im so close to getting a soap box and joining the crazy's on the streets. and leave everything behind and get out of the system. I sooo sick of the lies and manipulation. Im sick to my stomach. excuse me. I got to go to the bathroom.

Last edited by dagon; 04-29-2009 at 03:02 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:00 AM   #15
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Zeddo & Others,

I have been thinking about this all day since I placed the first post. Why would they want to fly a plane (Air Force One) over New York when the easiest way would be to use a Photo Shop or something to create an image.... and it was this that brought to mind another THEORY.

What if the plane that flew over New York wasn't a plane? What if it was a hologram? There were airforce jets that 'accompanied' the plane throughout its' flight over New York. Were these really projecting the images? Could this have been a test for reactions of the people? Could this be a pre-empt before the Alien Invasion scenario that is supposed to be in the pipeline?

We notice that Kathleen Sebelius was appointed health secretary. As I understand it she is a Eugenist (along with Margaret Sanger) and has a very extreme view about population growth and control.

Could it be that this Alien Invasion could be the excuse of an extensive control on the population?

These are only thoughts aloud.

Best regards,

Steve
ok im back.

my gut says your half right. good observation. I do believe it was a test.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:06 AM   #16
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Brian Haw. this guy got it going on....

Last edited by dagon; 04-29-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:09 AM   #17
David
Avalon Senior Member

Now that the medias attention is focused on the swine flu, could this be a prelude to more weirdness for this week and the flyover was just a media attention test?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:20 AM   #18
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Im way pi$$ed off!!!
Old 04-29-2009, 04:46 AM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Examining the air traffic control radar and voice data...and the flight plan...would be very interesting. I'd like to hear what the Pilots for 9/11 Truth are saying to each other! There were no planes! Inside job!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:07 AM   #20
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Humble Janitor,

It hasn't yet, it has been argued that during this administration a false flag Alien Invasion created with holograms could take place. I beleive Alex Jones and others have suggested this.

It could be that this fly over was produced by using holograms. In a report in the New York Times on the same day suggests that the plane was a 'lookalike' or backup plane. I don't know if the US President has an Air Force 2 plane.

However, check out the comments on the YouTube video:

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Alien invasion? When did this happen?
Old 04-29-2009, 08:20 AM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Humble Janitor,

It hasn't yet, it has been argued that during this administration a false flag Alien Invasion created with holograms could take place. I beleive Alex Jones and others have suggested this.

It could be that this fly over was produced by using holograms. In a report in the New York Times on the same day suggests that the plane was a 'lookalike' or backup plane. I don't know if the US President has an Air Force 2 plane.

However, check out the comments on the YouTube video:

YouTube - low-flying air force one lookalike freaks out nyc

Best regards,

Steve
I think Air Force 2 is the VP's plane but I could be wrong.

It certainly looks suspect, like a hologram.

Also, if I wanted my intelligence to be insulted, I'd read youtube comments. No thanks. The kind of people that post them are of the lowest common denominator of society.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:15 AM   #22
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Humble Janitor,

Although much of the time those comments on YouTube are only describing the content of the video, we must never refuse information without looking at it first. The text quoted a passage from the New York Times, which may be read also in the New York Times blog at the following address:

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20...ew-york-nerve/

You may read the whole article there.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I think Air Force 2 is the VP's plane but I could be wrong.

It certainly looks suspect, like a hologram.

Also, if I wanted my intelligence to be insulted, I'd read youtube comments. No thanks. The kind of people that post them are of the lowest common denominator of society.

Last edited by Steve_A; 04-29-2009 at 09:17 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:24 AM   #23
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Good thinking Steve
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:36 AM   #24
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Ditto
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:29 PM   #25
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock has this to say:

Quote:
The flying of an F-16 assisted Air Force One jet at a very low altitude over New York was so stupid, so ridiculous and so blatant that it must truly be seen as a very last-ditch move by the criminal cartel to avoid complete destruction.

The story has gotten juicier while we’ve been writing this article. We now find out that in classic 9/11 style, the sternest warnings were issued to keep this absolutely secret from the public — at all costs
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=472&Itemid=70
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote