Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-11-2010, 06:13 PM   #26
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
This whole thing about Eagles Disobey is stupid.
How can black people asking a question that needs to be asked be put down.
The TRUTH is, putting them down and calling it racist, IS racist.

It's black history month and you guys have the nerve to put down these guys for saying the truth. I bet if with they were white and defending black people.
There would not have been such a big deal about it.

But, since their black, all of a sudden there's a lynch mob about.

Whistleblowing, as well as the information by it, is...for...ALL PEOPLE of ALL COLORS, not just for you.

So you guys need to get over it.

And Know the difference between an attack and a concern.

Because the only racism I see is here.
This thread reminds me of the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kSR88HEKSQ

Good point, Wisdom. It was only a question. It's interesting to note the reaction. When a question like this is asked some people slip into their reptilian brains because allegations of racism (which this was not literally) can be so damning.

Quote:
I think the whole thing is childish and pathetic, the only reason there is no black people on the Camelot page is because no black people have come forward as whistleblowers with anything useful or interesting to say, end of story.
You have inside info on this, Daft Ada?

Bill's photo posts seemed to conjure up the cliche "some of my best friends.." At the risk of further stereotyping, I notice many Brits aren't as savvy to the complex nature of racial discourse that Americans get exposed to. Intuitively I don't feel he and Kerry would go out of their way to exclude black whistle blowers. Just a hunch but I know racists and they don't seem to match the profile (unintended!).

I wonder if there can ever be a satisfactory answer to the question. If the answer is "because we haven't gotten around to interviewing a black person yet" then we have a lack of sexiness that wont satisfy most internet exchanges that seem to be fueled by lower frequency emotions like outrage, indignation, and hysteria.
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #27
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

I also had a question about the title of this thread. How are the comments by Eagles Disobey racist exactly? If you don't like the card being played, why use inflammatory rhetoric like this?
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:46 PM   #28
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3optic View Post
why use inflammatory rhetoric like this?
I'll take you up on those quoted words. Why indeed? Why post something on their web site with reference to this web site? It seems rather bogus to me. I perceive it as a deliberate act to cause discourse. I think this alone has caused the upset. Racism is not the problem here but a deliberate act of baiting is. Surly you can agree with my premise?

Also, high lighted in the image below, is clearer evidence for me that they are indeed baiting. Why even attach that comment if it’s not to inflame?

Why didn't they join this forum and pose the questions here? Why didn't they e-mail Bill & Kerry? I think everyone would agree it was done to cause discourse. Perhaps there's a second agenda involved. Something none of us as subscribers are privy to. One can only speculate. May the yin neutralise the yang.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #29
Chamber
Banned

It's just childish nonsesne. It was a bait job on the part of ED.

After watching the ridiculous set of videos these 2 nudniks Dan and Marci posted on this whole thing....they've lost all credibility in my eyes.

It would be one thing if they really did have concerns about PC being racist...then sat down and explained why they thought so. But that is not what happened. Dan read some emails or posts I believe...and told some vague stories about what happened at the conference they attended.

And yes....they ARE inferring that PC is racist. Also in their cute little video alluded to there being some Nazi-esque type of agenda and that PC is forming some kind of cult.

So then they say "What? Oh we can't pose a little question about why there's no people of a certain ethnicity on PC? We didn't call you racist....we just asked a little question because it happens to be Black History Month!"

Riiiiiiight.

I'd even dare to wager that this "Franklin" and "Steven" are just fabricated characters so this little childish stunt could be pulled off. And if they are indeed real people...let them hop on video and air their grievances with PC for the public.

It's really so bizarre....and tragically funny to be honest.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #30
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

There's a Yorkshire saying "nowt queer as folk."
Old 02-12-2010, 12:33 AM   #31
Spirit Of The Void
Avalon Senior Member

I hate to think how few hits Eagles Disobey would have recieved in the last 6 months if Project Camelot hadn't mentioned the website multiple times on it's front page, boldly displayed for all to see.

Bill? Kerry? The ties have been cut guys. If you stop taking the bait everyone can forget Dan B and his 2 cent, worse than freewebs, website - having learned all he has to say from the valuable videos already filmed.

If he's full of it, the potentially unemployable bum will lose cash on the site as his advertising banner begin to fail to pay his hosting fees.

And if he is telling the truth? Well cool, he doesn't need that advertising venue for 'being the best at cards' or whatever, because he works for MJ12, and as we all know, those guys are just a little bit wealthy.
Spirit Of The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:44 AM   #32
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
It's really so bizarre....and tragically funny to be honest.
At the risk of sounding like a jerk or be misunderstood, I happen to think the attacks Camelot have been getting their way especially in this recent period, in the long-run will probably serve Bill and Kerry as more to make them stronger than anything because of these challenges.

Personally, I've never given more than 10 minutes of my time listening to Burisch, but he has undoubtedly demonstrated an imbalanced and extremely questionable character with this charade of his, and from what little I know about him, I get the feeling its far from being his first time.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:21 AM   #33
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

Obviously if a Black witness came forward, PC would interview them.
I think these "Questions" originating from Eagles Disobey are an attempt to breath life into the PC - ED connection. Buresch has no momentum to swim on his own, so what better way than to throw accusations? ED can hope for an apology or some type of reaction to indicate a connection between Dan's stories and Project Camelot's research.
Of course there was a working relationship between PC and ED and it was severed by Dan, OK well and good. Now in an attempt to gain credibility he tries to steal some from PC. IMO Dan wants more interview time with PC but doesn't know how to ask. So throw the Race Card against the wall and see what sticks.
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:22 AM   #34
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Personally, I've never given more than 10 minutes of my time listening to Burisch, but he has undoubtedly demonstrated an imbalanced and extremely questionable character with this charade of his, and from what little I know about him, I get the feeling its far from being his first time.
All this since Zurich in July may have more to do with actions by Marci and others in the ranks, than Dan himself - at least from what is published on the internet.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:16 AM   #35
Chamber
Banned

Well it is an attention thing I do believe. Like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Bill and Kerry have been very sparse on the explanation of the falling out....basically saying they consider Dan a friend and they're not really sure what they did to upset him/them. But yes it seems to have started in Zurich...

"DETAILS REVEALED ABOUT FEES NEVER PAID (or even offered) TO THE EAGLES..... WHY????"

"EAGLES DISOBEY WAS NEVER OFFERED A SPEAKERS FEE!"

"Was PC trying to deprive the homeless of food? You be the judge."

"Project "C" was fully aware that any speaker's fees they provided would be donated to charity."

"THE IMPLICATION IS CLEAR. PROJECT "C" FELT MONEY GIVEN TO THE HOMELESS A WASTE."

https://www.eaglesdisobey.net/PC_homeless.htm

So basically because Dan and Marci didn't work out an agreement on being paid for the conference ahead of time(which would have been a perfectly reasonable thing to do)....that equates to Bill and Kerry wanting homeless people to starve.

So when this stunt got little attention....might as well just passively accuse them of being racist.

I think the irony is the more they try to discredit PC....the more they discredit themselves.

Bravo!
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #36
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, you would've been best to ignore it Bill. Of course it was calling Camelot racist. Wisdom- ?
Next it'll be Camelot hasn't interviwed gays and cripples and any other minority!
As pointed out so clearly- Camelot is about whistle blowers, particularly credible ones.

And yes, it is apparent that those Eagles folks are living in their own world of delusions of grandeur, sneaking about full of self infatuation.
Poor Dans mind has been so screwed with (and still is) he doesn't know what is real any more. HIS science I take seriously. I bought the solfeggio book you can only read online one page at a time after you've paid? Good info but misleading as to what I was getting when I paid them. I should've got an ebook- you know a PDF sort of thing.

But it's OK cos' they say they are christians and buy sandwiches for homeless people! Even got photos to prove it! Wearing 'flasher' type trenchcoats and hats to boot.
Pity no photos of the J-ROD though! mmm
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #37
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

I decided to look into this a little further. To try and ascertain any motivations to the innuendo posted on ED. Having watched PC vids on DB I have more than a sceptical opinion on DB’s story so have never felt the need to go to his website but I went today for the first time. Oh! Man, to use the vernacular appropriate to ED, they have a rod up their **** for Project Camelot. There are pages of the stuff and even 6 or 7 Youtube vids. It's like a little drama.... a TV soap.

They have, as we say in the UK, a council house mentality (trailer park in the US). It's really quite appalling to see. With regard to this soap drama, which I do not want to participate in, I have taken down the picture in my post #28 of this thread.

It is a shame Bill was drawn into this lowly exchange. I hope Bill & Kerry will not be drawn any further. Once they sink to that level they'll be beaten by experience.

This is going to be my last post on the matter and hope the debacle sinks into the either of the digital vacuum.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-12-2010 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Spillings and Grandmars
Old 02-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #38
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisdom View Post
This whole thing about Eagles Disobey is stupid.
How can black people asking a question that needs to be asked be put down.
The TRUTH is, putting them down and calling it racist, IS racist.

It's black history month and you guys have the nerve to put down these guys for saying the truth. I bet if with they were white and defending black people.
There would not have been such a big deal about it.

But, since their black, all of a sudden there's a lynch mob about.

Whistleblowing, as well as the information by it, is...for...ALL PEOPLE of ALL COLORS, not just for you.

So you guys need to get over it.

And Know the difference between an attack and a concern.

Because the only racism I see is here.
I felt like answering you, but then I changed my mind. I think you deserve what you get, and nobody should get involved.

If there's an example of mind control, there is one. Some people have been brainwashed into identity politics so well that they will live for such fantasies.
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:19 PM   #39
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

It's a shame, for both parties, to descend to such open and nasty offenses of each others credentials and though I have no idea who started first ,
this kind of policy and behavior among former friends and people 'on path to The Great Truth' saddens me really .

I do not question either groups best intentions, devotion to their work, validity of testimonies presented,
but what I see posted on both sites re 'Racist Accusations' is guillable.

The videos by Dan and Marci Burish are rather lovely and comical, they made my day really. One of the best Disclosure comics I've seen.
As every good comics their primary target is people's stupidity. They would make great TV gig show.

The rest of it evades me.

I was on a way to write one big comment on the issue last night , overcome by fatigue I gave up because I'm not sure it's worth IT.

Under-payed conference fees is common trouble in 'better households' even, so to say.

If friendships prevailed over animosity, I'm sure that Eagles Disobay team and their noble efforts would receive applaus and support from many folks here .

In this world, this situation, how many real friends and truth-fighters are there , to speak not only for themselves ?

This won't work. No.

No humanitarian effort , or path to heavens would excuse getting your friends to big trouble. And trouble there would be, if someone took their words seriously .

Just please..all yea truth-speakers, truth-seekers, truth-fighters, go check your own conscience first before you start to make a Majestic mess from serious issues .
Those issues won't stop existing because you make a comics of them all.

Check your vocabulary before go organizing conferences and creating websites to enlighten 'lame public'.

For if something angers me most recently , it's the level of common and promoted disinformation, inter-personal deception, spreading over internet ,
not easy to find out who can be trusted ..

You may ask who am I to address you . I don't mind being questioned , but I will be checking my questioners standards thoroughly as well.

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:57 PM   #40
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

Hi folks,

Lets move on and just ignore. Bill & Kerry know the who speaking the truth.

Ja Love,
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #41
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Now that its come up...... Why no orientals in the pictures? Why no Indians?
Why no (fill in a minority here) Wait.....I meant American Minorities. I applaud Bill for exposing this atrocity. I was just looking at the messages from the messengers. I forgot to check their color. My mistake.
I will see what they look like in the future,before I hear what their saying.
Thank you.....
It never dawned on me.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:46 PM   #42
synchronistic9
Avalon Senior Member

I had suspected that eagles disobey was suspect especially after their pro-vaccine stance but this is a new low so i decided to email them.
here is the email i sent: "hey Coast to coast am radio doesnt interview many black people either. Does that make george noory racist? I think not! You want affirmative action where people are required to seek out minorities just for the sake of satisfiying people like yourself?"
I did not think they would reply so soon but I did receive reply and here is what they had to say: "Can you answer the questions posed on Eagles Disobey about PC? If not, then you are finding yourself in the small, yet majority, of PC followers. Have a nice day. We will wait until the questions are answered."
LOL!
synchronistic9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:57 PM   #43
TheGuardian
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like it EAGLES DISOBEY themself they created this Question just to create confusion.

this make me laugh lol because im Black and ive never got in my mind to ask such question . who cares about black or white giving informations . This Dan Burisch wants only to get attention i think and its sad and bad he create information like so. ..

peace .
TheGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:19 AM   #44
Slerbo
Avalon Senior Member

Dan Rubbish and Marci McScowl are A Grade toilet wipes. We are meant to believe there are more than two of these clowns in 'the team'? And look how nice that Mr Rubbish is, what with his charity sandwich work. He would not lie!

However, their web..err, page is one of the most bizarre entertainments you could wish for, thanks for all the laughs, Beagles!

Last edited by Slerbo; 02-15-2010 at 02:43 AM.
Slerbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:11 PM   #45
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

lool eagles disobey the most ridiculouse tripe ive come across on the net and thats saying something. dan burisch the most unbelievable witness interveiw ive seen. ive watched most camelot interveiws x2. not the silly burisch one. some of his info may be true, but on the hole grade a bollox,

infact the more i look at this now the more i think his purpose was to discredit camelot and anyone else interested. just another infiltratror. then i ask myself infiltrating what exactly, nothing really to infiltrate.. oh please god send that solar flare quick! lol

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 02-16-2010 at 02:17 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #46
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Ive seen the vids, and yeah i too was doubtful myself, but still with an open mind. After seeing the beagles now act like children in the playground, I agree with many other posters, he has lost much of his credibility.
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:47 PM   #47
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

Hi folks,

LETS MOVE ON FOLKS ! I would gather Bill & Kerry don't care what gender or race. All humans are the same inside unless your an ET!

KARMA & JA LOVE. ONE PEOPLE, ONE WORLD AND LET IT BE!

SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:34 PM   #48
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Racist Comments of Eagle Disobey

If people remember the comment made by Miriam Delicado->
This is a time where people go crazy,
Example
People who normaly where the daily sheeple could go spiriual or very dark
Or people flip from being spiritual to very dark and the other way around.

What you see with Dan Burish is he is probley going true some past life issue's
The only one who is getting hurt is him self if he does not deal with it.

When the frequency is going up then you start seeying and understanding things now that you not knew before in this life, because your stil do not have direct access to it and thats why you can explain it. Behavior changes wil be more commen.

That is why you need to get your spirit back in to the hart before this frequency changs happens otherwise you can't deal with your past and not heal.

On the moment it looks like he is dealing with anger from his past lifes thats again relfected in to this life when he was in Zurich. After 8 months he has decide to blame it on PC for his feelings when he was attacked at Zurich instead taking the responsibility to understand why he is like this now. Always look in the mirror first!! there is where your on problems are only you don't remember.

To put it simple he is blaming PC for putting him in that postion by being an victim instead of dealing with his own feelings.

The hole attack on PC being racist is just a cover to hurt and to destroy PC for his own issues. Any one who goes and read and listen to PC will find out that PC is not a racist. FACT!!!!

So his question is why are there no black people interviewed? he would have found this out, that it is not because there a racist !!!!!!

Racist is some one who expresses that like neo nazi or KKK websites when your read its content.

A Picture tells a 1000 words ,but it needs only one fool and a 1000 followers!!!!(beliefers).

He simple looked for a strategie to attack PC and that was the picture to justify his action as a doorway to make people belief being racist.
When you do not have any interviewers that are black is completely ridiculous.

Make your choice!!!! Devide and conquer <---> Unity

Last edited by mu2143; 02-16-2010 at 03:58 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #49
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

I watched some of that video they made over there. It just seemed to be too planned out and fake. No one needs to lose sleep over this, they're just showing the world who they really are.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:32 AM   #50
zurx
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know when they updated their site, but the ED page is now FULL of this crap. They've brought in some guy with a PhD to talk crap, and they are stretching this argument as far as they can. They've got supposed e-mails from supporters of their site talking down on PC... I can't believe how much effort they have put into this.

You know, when I first watched the DB vids, I'd never heard of him before and really enjoyed the story. I like Dan... but after looking around the ED site I was disgusted and shocked. I think Marci has some SERIOUS issues. She is the one throwing all the stones. Why, I don't know. Maybe she has daddy issues. Their website is always attacking someone instead of focusing on and showcasing their own work. I just don't understand that. I don't even understand where their hatred for PC even came from? Why are they doing this? Aren't we out of middle school??

All I can say is that in my experience, when all else fails, you pull the race card. This is a last ditch effort, and I whole heartedly agree with Bill when he says it's "an all-time low". It truly is. I once was open to believing Dan... there's no way in HELL I would now. That couple is desperate for any kind of attention they can get, and may be jealous. Who knows.

They want to know why PC hasn't interviewed a black person? My first response would be, "WHY DOES IT MATTER?!?!?!" but past that, probably simply because, NO BLACK PERSON HAS COME FORWARD AS A WHISTLEBLOWER WITH CREDIBLE TESTIMONY! Stop with the low blows already. ED you do your... thing, and let PC get on with their important work.
zurx is offline   Reply With Quote